All Comments on 'Rules of Their Own'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More to come? I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, sounds like a real challenge

Two mind controlling people are now matched in a mind war. Looks like the man has a bit of an edge but will he be able to fully take over Nela? Can't wait for the following chapters to see how this will play out. Waiting for the fireworks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very interesting

Can’t wait to read what happens next.

zena99zena99over 3 years ago
Very well written

At least Alex has somewhat of a moral code. Nela needs to pay for being such a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was interesting because I was thinking oh the main character isnt a sociopath and then his actions basically were of a sociopath because he believed he could decide what the determining factors of good and bad were, as if they were black and white.

I dont like it when people call me creep, so they are bad, so I can punish them.

It's the kind of logic pyschopaths use.

And then says he has a moral compass. His moral compass is highly immoral.

I'm not sure if this was intended or not by the author? Definitely interesting. Liked it a lot, although I did sense a lot of hatred... and was wondering if that was the character or the author. Again, it made me think!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The problem with all "absolute mind control" stories is that the victims basically turn into sex dolls, indistinguishable from each other and it becomes kind of bland and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting, how Nela, a woman gives commands that put other women in very degrading positions. I love the misogyny of the whole scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: Influencers - Chapter 4 (Final Chapter) The College Bet - Ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES