Rules of Their Own Ch. 03

Story Info
A mind controller gets Alex to humiliate his deserving exes.
7.1k words
4.35
13.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,283 Followers

The darkness was unpleasant, especially among so many people. As soon as Nela left, Alex left his podium and explored the outer walls. She couldn't possibly keep them all in the locked display without some sort of biological relief and sustenance. At the back of the display was another door with a window. Through the window, Alex could see a long hallway lined with doors. It was exactly the type of set-up Alex assumed would have to be in a place, but he needed assurance. Thankfully, he had plenty of witnesses to question.

Using his phone, which he noted had no signal, Alex illuminated the various people on display. Some were older, some were younger, some were women, and some were men. The one thing they had in common was that they were all beautiful. He spotted an older woman with brunette hair that most would describe as a MILF or cougar. The lack of a wedding ring suggested the latter. That's if Nela hadn't stolen her from a family.

"You are not to panic, but you can unfreeze." Alex said.

The woman's smile faded into a concerned look. It was as much panic as she was allowed to display. The last thing Alex wanted was a woman running loose through the display and attracting attention.

"Am I still here?" the cougar asked.

"I'm afraid so."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Alex. She captured me, but I'm trying to escape."

The woman laughed hysterically.

"You can't escape. She's too powerful. All she does is toy with us."

"Listen to me carefully." Alex said. "I have the same special powers that she has, and I am much stronger. But I need to know how this display works. Do you guys sleep, or eat or use the washroom?"

"If you're so powerful, how did you end up trapped?" the cougar asked in a skeptical tone.

"She used a weakness I didn't know I had. That's not going to happen again."

The woman took a moment to gather herself. It must have been refreshing to see someone not completely under control. What did she have to lose by playing along?

"We are displayed in shifts. One shift is on display for the day and then, at night, we eat, use the washroom, exercise, and then go to bed. Then the night shift comes on." she said.

"And how does that work? Does someone come from that backroom?"

The woman shook her head. "No, it just opens and everything is already prepared. You'd only be able to interact with someone important if you're in there before they make the switch."

"When you go into this room, is it a command or of your own free will?"

"The command is given over the intercom system."

The gears turned in Alex's head.

"Thank you. What's your name?"

"Courtney." The woman said.

"Courtney, I have a plan and I'm going to need you to trust me."

***

5 Years Earlier

Alex now sat at the head table with the bride's family, replacing Rico, who had been escorted out by security. The wedding venue was full and stretched beyond what Alex could even see. The food and drinks seemed unlimited with anything that anyone desired. Even in his wildest dreams with his power, he had never conceived of such an extravagant scenario.

Adding to the excitement were the many opportunities to fool around with people. It was tempting to screw around with the various women that surrounded him, including the hot bride. As much as he'd love to bend her over and fuck her in front of everyone, he was trying to turn a new leaf with Ana. Given his nature, Alex had never really fallen in love before. But after seeing her, he was head over heels.

Ana took a sip from her drink and spit it out.

"Woah, is everything all right?" Alex asked.

"No. This Champagne is not the right temperature."

"What?" Alex said in disbelief. Even someone like him didn't have standards that high.

"Waiter. Waiter!" Ana's voice got higher and more aggravated with each word.

The waiter timidly walked over. "Yes, Miss Garcia."

Ana went into a Spanish tirade and ended it by throwing the drink in the waiter's face before dismissing him. She sat back down beside Alex and smiled politely.

"Is your drink okay?"

Alex took a quick sip and nodded enthusiastically. "It's perfect."

"At least that idiot can do one thing right."

Alex wanted to interject, but decided against it. There was no way Ana was like that all the time. The stress of the wedding and breaking up with Rico were starting to get to her. She just needed a target to let out her anger and the waiter just happened to be that target. Of course, that's what Alex hoped. However, it was too early to tell if that was the real Ana or just the stressed Ana.

To get his mind off the outburst, Alex again looked around at the various happenings. There was so much going on, he'd be a fool to not at least explore it. He grabbed his drink and stood up.

"I'm going to go for a walk."

"Is everything all right?"

"Everything is great. This is just all so new to me and...I wanted to soak it all in." Alex leaned in and kissed Ana on the lips. "I'll be back in a few."

Ana nodded and Alex left on his short adventure. The tricky part was not letting his former habits take too much control. Screwing around with people, especially the rich, was fun, but it also became addicting and sometimes Alex had gone too far. He owed it to his new love to try and be on his best behavior.

Wondering around the various groups of people, Alex stopped for his first bout of entertainment. It was the cleavage on a young, black haired beauty that caught his attention. With this girl, there were three men and one other woman. The men tried to hide their glances, but her tits were begging for attention.

"Hi, what's your name?" Alex asked the girl.

"Orillia." she said with a flirty smile.

"That's a cute name."

"Thanks, what's yours?"

"That doesn't really matter. What does matter is that you won't get angry when men stare at your tits. That's why you're wearing that outfit today, correct?"

"Oh yes, I love it when men stare."

"Of course you do. That's all men can focus on when they're talking with you. In fact, that's really why you're invited to parties. To be just a decoration, isn't that right?"

"Well I...uh...."

"The correct answer is yes."

"Yes." Orillia said in an unsure tone.

Alex made her mind accept the idea. The men's eyes now had free reign over her body and all of them were glued to her chest. Alex grabbed her glass of champagne and poured it down her front, leaving her tits gleaming in the light.

"Enjoy, gentlemen."

Orillia remained silent with her arms at her sides. She was no longer a part of the conversation. Her only purpose, for the time being, was displaying her cleavage and looking good.

Alex continued through the crowd and found a table of three young and attractive couples. He walked up, silently eliciting everyone's attention.

"I'd like all the women to get on their knees and blow their man. And afterwards, any of the men here will be able to tell any one of you girls to blow them on command." Alex said.

No one said anything, but the guys grinned. Each woman, put down her drink, dropped to the floor and crawled under the table. It wouldn't be the last cock they would be sucking that night. At any moment, whether in conversation, watching the various speeches or even during dinner, any one of the men could ask any of the women for a blow job and she'd have no choice but to focus her attention on that cock. The men accepted that their partners were available to any of the other guys to create no conflict. They were just three women who's mouths were available to everyone.

Making his way through the crowd, Alex stumbled by his original date, Ashley, and the man he had quickly pawned her off on. They were having a wonderful time for having just met. Alex had made no changes to her personality beyond accepting that the guy was now her date. Oddly enough, the guy's original date had acted as if the relationship was polygamous and went along with Ashley joining for the time being. From her ring, Alex gathered the guy was married to the other woman, making things complicated. It was time to ensure the relationship made a little more sense.

Alex walked over and introduced himself, making them think that he was a stranger. The man introduced himself as Brody and then introduced his wife, Rowena and his mistress, Ashley. Rowena was one of those girls who had always been slim, no matter the diet or exercise regiment. Her tiny waist and bottom half only further accentuated her obviously fake tits. Beyond the plastic in her chest, everything else was natural including her lips and cute face. Between the two, Rowena was clearly the hotter girl.

"Your wedding ring is beautiful, may I see it?" Alex asked Rowena.

The blonde beauty took her large diamond ring off and handed it to Alex. He examined it briefly before grabbing Ashley's hand and putting it on her finger. The trio were briefly blanked while Alex explained their new roles.

"Brody, you are now married to Ashley and Rowena is your daughter."

The group processed the new dynamics. Alex was the first to break the silence.

"You have a lovely family, Brody."

"Thanks, Alex. They are my pride and joy." Brody said and looked at both women. His hands were now off Rowena's body and he exclusively held Ashley.

"Do you want to dance, Alex." Rowena said with hungry eyes.

It was an offer he couldn't refuse. Except he was with Ana now, so the temptation was easy to turn down knowing that he had a much more beautiful woman waiting for him. Instead, Alex grabbed her champagne glass.

"You shouldn't be drinking that."

"Rowie, you know better than that." Ashley said.

Alex worked his reality warping magic and Rowena, the hot blond wife of Brody, became Rowena, the four year old daughter of Brody and Ashley. The now embarrassed Rowena pouted, dropped to the ground in her $1,000 dress, and sucked her thumb. The grown, wealthy woman acting like a baby amused Alex because he seldom changed people this much unless they were a deserving victim. Rowena was too hot for her own good and now she was reduced to a child. The reality change automatically spread to everyone in her vicinity so no one would think that a 4 year-old her size was strange. She crawled over to her chair and sat down, sucking her thumb like a good girl.

It wasn't permanent. Near the end of the wedding, she'd revert to her normal age, but still believe she was Brody and Ashley's daughter.

Alex started back to his seat, having gotten the desire to create chaos out of his system. On his way back, there were several gorgeous women taking a group photo. He walked by trying to avoid it, but he couldn't. It was too hard to ignore. He took the camera and had the photographer stand blankly off to the side while he directed the photo shoot.

"All right, I want everyone to make out with someone. If there's an odd number, then do a three way make-out." Alex said.

The women paired up. Most of the couplings were friends, but there were some interesting mother/daughter, or sister/sister combinations including twins who each turned to the other and lovingly grabbed her sister's body. Alex snapped a few pictures.

"All right. Now on the count of three, everyone flash their tits. One. Two. Three."

All the women pulled their dresses down and removed any bras. They shook the top half of their bodies as they giggled.

"Excellent." Alex said. "Let's see those asses."

The women wriggled out of their dresses and underwear and tossed the clothing behind them. Turning around and bending slightly, all the women stood naked for the camera with their asses on display. Alex snapped a few more pictures.

"All right, perfect everyone. Now I want you to go find a place off to the side and pose like a Greek statue for the rest of the party." Alex said.

The hoard of women, wearing only heels, dispersed into the crowd and each found a place to pose. It was the perfect addition to an already luxury party.

Young and old. Brunette and Blonde. Big chested and junk in the trunk. It was a mixture of decorations that the party desperately needed. Alex passed by a few of them and used his power to ensure that they remained perfectly still. There was no movement. Just a beautiful woman showing off her body. Several guests gestured and commented on the new décor. It wad all compliments and no complains. They were the perfect display for a lavish party.

It was still less chaos than he usually caused, but it was enough to keep him in check and fulfill his lingering desires. It was hard to cut himself completely off from the fun that he usually had, but after taking it one day at a time, he hoped that eventually it would no longer be a temptation.

Moving through the crowds, there were a lot of temptations and super attractive women. Alex wanted to fuck and explore each one of them, probing their minds for their deepest darkest desires and then showing it to them to the world. Like the cute blonde that wanted to be spit roasted by her husband and his brother. Or the gorgeous MILF that wanted her son-in-law to tie her up and have his way while her daughter watched. Or the sisters that secretly sixty-nined during girl's night out. So many secrets among the wealthy, it was a surprise they hadn't used their money to make their fantasies a reality.

Alex had thought that doling out somewhat harmful pranks would be enough to satisfy his needs, but he underestimated how much havoc he had truly wreaked on a daily basis. If it weren't for Ana, every attractive women he had seen would be dropping to her knees and taking a cock in her mouth or pussy. In fact it wouldn't even be an unprecedented occurrence. A few years back, Alex had crashed a wedding and fucked most of the women in a drunken binge while the ceremony was going on, including the bride while she said her vows. It hadn't been his finest moment and having a beacon of light like Ana helped him navigate the current minefield of pleasure.

But was Ana enough to distract him from the biggest obstacle of all? Passing by him, Isabella, the bride, in her gorgeous diamond encrusted dress, smiled and made her way towards the private bathroom designated only for her, or so Alex had heard. Following her were two of her bridesmaids. Taking a bride on her wedding day was one of the many taboo joys Alex loved to indulge. Sometimes in front of everyone, sometimes in private. He had a shot earlier, but he was so focused on winning Ana over that it wasn't on his mind. Now that he had his prize, the adage was true, old habits die hard.

Alex detoured from the head table and followed the younger sibling. He wasn't going to do it. He just wanted to see what he could have had. What could go wrong?

**

Alex stood still on his platform in case anyone was watching. The waiting was torture for someone who had never needed to wait in his life. A loud deep tone disrupted the silence and a dim light disrupted the darkness.

"Display Group 2, please head single file to the wall and await for replacements." Nela's voice said over the room's speaker.

In the glass reflection, Alex saw the back half of the men and women move in unison. The door opened and from the backroom, a new set of displays marched out and took their places on the podiums. Once the replacements were all out, Group 2 went into the room one by one, with the door closing behind the final person. The lights went completely dark again. The entire set-up was a cruel joke for everyone involved. But then again Nela seemed to be beyond seeing others as people and instead saw just toys for her amusement. A path Alex had once headed down until his girlfriends slowly, piece by piece, put him on to a road towards some moral accountability. Now he was a man with a code that he would not break.

With the lights out again, Alex rushed to the back door. Courtney opened the door and let Alex into the safe house. She took the makeshift earplugs, which Alex had made from another model's ripped shirt, out of her ears.

"How did you know that would work?" Courtney asked.

"It's an auditory power. If you don't hear it, your brain can't process it."

"I thought she could read minds or something."

"There is a mental aspect, but she would have to be physically present. Something tells me you guys have triggers implanted and that's just a recording that they play."

"So what's the plan now?"

"You act like you normally would and I'll hide. When there's a shift change, that's when we strike."

Courtney nodded and headed off to carry out her usual routine. Fearing security cameras, Alex went into the first room and hid in the closet. Soon he'd have his own way out.

**

The two bridesmaids waited patiently outside and greeted Alex as he approached. They knew she was Ana's new date and he knew they were both Isabella's good friends.

"Ana's been looking for you." Lana, the black haired girl said with a hint of a German accent.

"She wants to dance." Morticia, the thin French girl said.

Alex didn't want to cause more of a commotion than he needed.

"And I want you two to make out." Alex said.

The bridesmaids peeled their attention off Alex and onto each other with bedroom eyes. They moved in closer and locked lips with a passionate kiss. With the 'guard dogs' busy, Alex opened the bathroom door and went inside. The private washroom, which was lined with gold trim, perfectly suited everything Alex had gathered about Ana's family. Straight ahead, outside of a personal stall, the expensive wedding dress hung like a cheap suit.

"Lana? Mortricia? Is that you?" the younger siblings soft voice said from behind the floor to ceiling walls of the private stall.

Alex opened the stall door expecting to find the beautiful bride peeing. Instead he was greeted by the bride being bent over and receiving from none other than Rico.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Isabella yelled.

Alex froze in place. He had forgotten to remove Isabella's desire for Rico's cock. And after being dumped by Ana, he couldn't blame Rico for going after the next best thing. With his mind, he froze them in place so he could determine what to do next. Isabella had looked sexy in her bridal gown, and the white lingerie underneath made her so much more desirable. Or at least she had been desirable. Seeing Rico plowing her for the second time really put a damper on his plans of experiencing the bride himself. In fact, the unexpected scenario was a temporary cure for his insatiable lust. Of course, he couldn't walk away empty handed.

"Open your mouth." he commanded Isabella.

Her mouth snapped open and Alex took out his cock and stuck it inside. If he couldn't take her pussy, he'd at least claim her mouth. Like a sex toy, he fucked her frozen face, focusing all his attention on her and not the douchebag balls deep inside her. It wasn't long before his cum released, coating her throat and mouth. And like he came, Alex left in silence, unfreezing them as he left the washroom, hoping the bride enjoyed her oral surprise.

Outside, the two bridesmaids were now topless. The passionate kiss had turned into a lustful romp. He left them as temporary lesbians for the time being. When Isabelle emerged from the bathroom, their command was to stop, but until then, the session would continue as far as the girls wanted to carry it.

On his way back, Alex thought about his Schrodinger regret. He wanted to fuck Isabella, but then he'd have to carry around the guilt with Ana. By having Rico there and not fucking her, although he lost out on an experience full of pleasure, he didn't have the guilt. An event he both regretted and didn't regret.

He sat back down beside Ana and greeted her with a kiss. She grabbed his hand and held it tight. There were no questions or interrogations about where he had been, just complete trust in him. It wasn't his power affecting her, it was her own personal choice even after having met him only hours earlier. It was a trust he was glad he had not broken.

XBan
XBan
1,283 Followers
12