Rules of Their Own Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we dance?" She asked.

"We shall." Alex responded.

***

Waiting was by far the most exhausting thing in Alex's life. It was boring, annoying and a complete waste of precious time. How did people do it throughout their daily lives? It was no wonder people did anything they could for money, even turning to a crime of life. Without powers, money was the other remedy to the dreadful feeling of waiting.

Finally, one of Nela's friends entered the room to change out the items within. Alex jumped out of the closet and took control of her mind before she could run. Her body continued to act normally on his command. The sound of a phone ringing startled him. He grabbed the phone from the girl's pocket and answered it, not saying a word.

"Hello Alex."

"Nela, I command you to open this door."

"I have you on speech to text. You think I wouldn't be watching you like a hawk."

"You can't keep me in here forever. I will turn all those people back and we will escape." Alex said.

"I'm ready to see you now. You and the girl you are working with may follow my friend out when she is done her duties."

The phone hung up. Was it a trap? Not that she could trap him any further than he already was in the display. As long as he didn't cum, there was nothing she could do. Alex found Courtney and told her that they were ready to escape. He left out the part of talking to Nela in case his new friend had any second thoughts. Escape was escape.

Alex and Courtney followed the friend out into the main house area, down the hall and into an extravagant games room where Nela waited. Several scantily clad servants, both men and women, waited on her hand and foot.

"Alex. I hope your time as a trophy made you appreciate the consequences of your actions." Nela said. "And Courtney, one of my favorite MILF trophies. You still don't look a day over 30."

"You are going to let her go." Alex commanded.

"I am." Nela said.

"And you are going to let all those other people go."

"I am not. You see Alex, you have Courtney here, so whatever I tell her will be easily reversed. But if you step back in that trophy room, I am not letting you out again."

"How are you not affected by my commands?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." Nela laughed. "It's time we had a real conversation without trying to control each other. Don't you agree?"

As long as Alex didn't cum, he had the upper hand, no matter what Nela threw at him. But he was intrigued by the woman who seemed to be at ease with her power and the horrible stuff she could do. Maybe it was time to get to know the monster.

"Fine."

Trish appeared from the hallway and stood beside Courtney.

"As a gesture of good faith, both of these women are free to go. My friend will drive Trish back to her home and she won't remember a thing. Courtney will be free to leave with you when we return from our little outing. Is that acceptable?"

Alex looked at the two girls. He could see the worried panic in Courtney's eyes. Did he have any other choice?

"Yes." Alex said.

"Good. Both of you go blank and still." Nela commanded the two girls.

The emotion drained from Courtney's face and she joined Trish as a docile drone once again.

"Where are we going?" Alex asked.

"I've been doing a lot of research on you. I think it's time you take a trip down memory lane."

***

Five Years Earlier

The rest of the wedding continued as planned with no further interruptions from Alex. Isabella and her bridesmaids returned to the table and acted like she hadn't just fuck Rico in the bathroom. Alex wiped his involvement from their memory and left the relationship between Isabella and Rico in tact. As long as Rico had another focus, then he wouldn't be a problem for Ana. And that's all Alex cared about.

With the wedding nearing completion, Alex went around and switched everyone back to normal, including his decorations, and garden decorations. The only change he had kept was the regressed Rowena and her new parents. It was an interesting dynamic that he wanted to check up on in the future.

Weeks passed by and Alex grew closer to Ana both intimately and personally. Her rich and lavish lifestyle didn't intimidate him because he had a taste of it everyday with his power. Except he was used to people obeying without question. Sometimes there was a bit of hesitation from the workers that served Ana's family. Alex didn't blame them. Ana's family could be insufferable with their lack of understanding of the real world. Even Alex, with his ridiculous powers, still had a foothold in how the world worked for people of lesser status and income.

Every day while Alex visited, he had to put up with the awkwardness of Ana berating any worker, chef or maid who had done anything wrong. He had to hold himself back from controlling her and telling to her stop because his one rule was no power interference with Ana. The more she continued this behavior, the more Alex had to stop and reconsider who he was in a relationship with. The only consolation was their alone time together where Ana turned into the sweetest angel. It seemed inconceivable that the giggly, happy girl was the same monster who had no problem firing anyone who looked at her wrong. She was the exact type of person Alex had used to put in their place.

The train wreck was inevitable. There were many close calls, such as Ana berating workers at restaurants and getting waiters fired or Ana accusing hotel staff of stealing from her and getting maids fired. Eventually, the wreck did happen and Alex was unfortunate enough to be put in the middle of it. One day while lounging at Ana's pool, one of the pool boys delivered a towel that still had some sort of stain on it. The kind of stain that a normal wash couldn't get out. Ana lost her shit. Her native tongue came out and she yelled curse word after curse word at him. The pool boy backed away slowly from the fuming monster.

Ana got physical and pushed the pool boy several times. The man was strong enough to hold his ground, but not perceptive enough to take in all of the obstacles around him. Ana gave another push and his foot got caught on a large handle on the ground, twisting it as his body fell towards the water. In desperation, he grabbed Ana and brought her with him into the water, ruining her outfit and destroying her phone.

Alex saw the man's obviously broken leg and instead of aiding Ana, he helped the man out of the water and called for an ambulance. Livid, Ana came out swinging at Alex with insults for helping the man over her. He tried to explain that the man's ankle was likely broken and he could have drowned, but she was beside herself with anger. The silent treatment was next as she marched off into the house disappointed with his reaction. Alex waited for the ambulance and ensured the man was on his way to the hospital.

In Alex's relationship with Ana, the sex was amazing and the lifestyle was great, but the monster that came out was hard to swallow. His hopes and dreams of a lifetime with the most beautiful woman he had ever met were going up in flames. He could use his power but that would defeat the purpose. He wanted someone real. Someone that he didn't control so he knew what they had was real. The problem was, Ana was too much of loose cannon. If he was going to make this work, he had to really think about their future.

Alex left without saying goodbye, hoping that she'd come to her senses and see what she had done. It was a long shot, but if their relationship was going to last, he at least needed her to self reflect and realize the type of person she was. The type of person he was trying not to be.

**

"Why are we dressed like this?" Alex asked.

Nela was wearing a french maid uniform and Alex was wearing a chef's uniform. Their car stopped in front of a large house.

"We're going to do a little role playing. Now make sure you play your part." Nela said as she stepped out of the car.

Alex followed her up to the large doors of a modern day mansion. A butler opened and let them inside, making them wait for the host to greet them. Alex was surprised at how submissive Nela was acting.

"You're pretty good at acting submissive." Alex said.

Nela grinned. "It's how I lure my prey."

"So you're not going to tell me what we're doing here."

A familiar voice carried from down the hallway. "Then you make sure you get it right this time!"

The woman came in to view. It was Ana, still looking as beautiful as she ever had but her look was tailored more for influencing with lots of makeup and fake accessories. She looked at him, but there wasn't a hint of recognition. No doubt Nela's doing.

"All right. You know what you need to do. Get to it." Ana said and left.

Nela turned to Alex and grinned. "By the way, she cheats a lot on her husband. Just in case you feel the need to punish her."

Nela and Alex separated and followed their respective new co-workers. What was Nela's game plan? To show him what he could have had? To show him that he had always abused his power? Why were they there? He knew he would soon find out.

***

Five Years Earlier

It had been weeks since the pool incident and Alex couldn't bring himself to answer any of Ana's calls. It took her a few days, but she missed him and called him excessively and sent him gifts to get him back. But Alex knew she was a weakness for him. He knew that he would fall under her beautiful spell again and the whole process would repeat itself.

The time apart had been hard on him too. Every night he grabbed a random beautiful girl that he fancied and brought her back for kinky fun. He used each girl like a toy and sent them away when he was finished. It was a return to his old habits.

After one such night, Alex woke up to a knock at his door. He moved the sleeping blond off of him and grabbed his robe. He had kept a low profile and didn't know anyone that would bother him. At the door was a relieved Ana. She wasted no time clinging to Alex. He hugged her back, both angry yet happy to see her.

"I thought you left." Ana said.

He should have left the country. It was the only way to truly end it. But he couldn't bring himself to do it. And now he knew why.

"Why did you leave? Was it something I did?" Ana said. "Please Alex, tell me."

The lack of self awareness was just one of the many problems.

"You know why, Ana." Alex said. "You can't just treat people like shit."

"The pool boy incident." Ana said incredulously. "Are you serious? You are avoiding me because of that."

"He broke his ankle."

"That was his fault." Her voice switched from innocent to aggressive in an instant.

"Look, you are beautiful and I am deeply in love with the soft caring Ana that I spend time with when it's just us. But overall, you are a terrible person." Alex said bluntly.

"Oh, I'm terrible. After everything I gave you." Ana yelled. She grabbed a potted plant off a nearby shelf and threw it on the ground. "I'll show you terrible."

Ana flipped the rest of the shelf over. It was at that moment that Alex finally lost hope. It was also the moment that his naked blonde toy emerged from the bedroom.

"What the hell is going on?" the blonde asked.

The blonde beauty's presence filled Ana's eyes full of spite and anger. The look of betrayal and accompanying tension was palpable to everyone in the room.

"So you just used me." Ana said. "You made me fall in love and then ripped my heart out."

Ana ran at the girl, but she didn't make it more than a few centimeters from where she was standing.

"Riley, freeze where you are." Alex said.

The girl didn't question anything and immediately obeyed. Alex brought Ana to the couch and the two former lovers sat down.

"You may speak in a soft tone."

"How are you doing this?" Ana asked. "This is about my money isn't it?"

"No. I loved you. Very much. I still do. But you have no awareness of how badly you treat people that you perceive as beneath you. I watched it day after day hoping it was a fluke, but it never was. It was just who you were."

"Why should I give them the time of day? We pay them to take shit like that."

"They don't deserve to be treated like garbage. Which brings me to your current predicament. I know you like being in control. But maybe it's time for you to experience being helpless." Alex pulled her shoulder straps apart and her dress dropped. "Let's see how you like it."

"Don't touch me."

"Oh I'm going to do more than just touch you. But that's all I want to hear from you. Stop talking and smile for me."

Ana's mouth spread into a beautiful smile showing off her pearly whites.

"That's a good girl. You're going to be aware the whole time you spend as my good little doll. Won't that be fun?"

Alex made Ana nod her head enthusiastically.

"I'm going to fill every hole over and over again and there's nothing you can do about it." Alex said as he stared into her eyes.

He opened her mouth and shoved his cock inside. Sex had been great with Ana, but Alex would be lying if he said it couldn't have been better. Like the rest of her life, Ana was controlling between the sheets and, with her, the objective of the sex was always about pleasing and satisfying her. Not to say she didn't care about Alex. Ana always took offense when he didn't cum because that meant she had failed. But with all the stuff Alex had done with other girls, sometimes Ana and her beautiful body weren't enough to satisfy his own high standards in the bedroom.

Of course, all that changed now that he had control. He bent her will to obey his every command. The hot princess looked good on her knees with a cock in her mouth. The same mouth that was used to berate everyone she had perceived as beneath her. Maybe a cock was the cure she needed.

Alex tapped into her mind and drove her cock lust and slutiness to the maximum. The prissy, high maintenance rich girl's body language shifted to a sex-deprived porn star. Her head bobbed up and down like cum was her only source of sustenance. Her eyes never broke contact while her hands and mouth gave him what he craved. Beyond the eyes, Alex knew Ana was watching and there was nothing she could do about it. If the puddle below her was any indication, she could hate Alex all she wanted after this, but being controlled and dominated was a fantasy she secretly had.

With his first orgasm coming, Alex froze her and took his cock out of her mouth. He aimed for her smiling face and blew his load on his former lover. From her memories, he could tell she never let anyone nut on her face, including Rico. There was a first time for everything and she was about to break a lot of virginities.

On command, Ana stripped her clothes off and moved to all fours, with her ass presented to Alex. Anal was another frequently debated topic that Ana felt was completely unnecessary. She had called it a hole for men who didn't know how to use the other one properly. Well, Alex knew how to handle both and he was finally going to take her ass. Using her own dripping pussy, Alex lubed up his cock and gently teased the entrance of Ana's asshole. It was bittersweet to finally experience something that Ana kept so protected. But she brought this on herself by acting like she did toward others and then by attempting to trash Alex's apartment.

Giving Ana anal was everything Alex thought it would be. Ana couldn't complain, all she could do was smile and take it up the ass for the first time. Or maybe she could be of use in her current position. Alex commanded Riley to come over and spread her cheeks in front of Ana's face. If Ana didn't like getting nailed from behind, she certainly wasn't going to like eating ass. But under Alex's control, she leaned forward and dove her tongue deep into the stranger's asshole.

The most enjoyable part wasn't the sex, but knowing that Ana was aware for everything. She had to watch herself licking another woman's ass, something she would never do in a million years, especially someone she saw as lower class.

"Riley's a college girl who escorts to pay off her debts. Just if you were curious about who's ass you were licking." Alex said.

It was true. Alex had minimal standards for sleeping with anyone beyond them being hot. As long as they were above age and had no STDs, any girl was game. Riley had been working a waitress shift at one of the fancy restaurants he had eaten at, and he decided to take her with the bill. His decision was validated after the great sex that they had.

Which reminded Alex how much better of a fuck Riley was compared to Ana. It should be her receiving a reward not Ana. After pounding Ana as fast and hard as he could so she would remember her first time from behind, Alex pulled out and entered Riley's saliva lubed ass. Ana was commanded to lie beneath them and watch as Alex pounded another girl. Alex commanded Riley to return to normal for the sex so that Ana could see how wild women really act in bed.

And like he did the night before, Alex came inside the girl's ass. However this time, he froze Riley and angled her body so the cream pie dripped into Ana's waiting mouth. Alex stared into her eyes the entire time, letting her know what true power looked like. It wasn't about treating people like they were beneath him. It was about recognizing the time and place to use the power.

"You see Ana. This is what people feel like when they encounter you." Alex said. "And as for Riley, I think you're going to help her out. After all, she is an escort and you just utilized her services for your new fetish."

From then on, the thought and act of eating cum from an asshole would drive Ana wild even though she knew Alex had planted it. It would become something she would do often just to get off with an amazing orgasm.

While still receiving her treat, Ana took off her jewelry and handed it to Alex, which included diamond bracelets, a diamond necklace and diamond earrings. All real and all now belonged to Riley.

Once Riley finished leaking in Ana's mouth, Alex gave her Ana's outfit, handbag and credit cards with instructions to use them on anything she wanted. Riley dressed up in Ana's lavish clothes including her expensive bra and panties and left Alex's loft a much richer woman.

Ana, mouth wide open and completely naked, lay on the couch. Alex picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. He opened his closet and threw her in his dirty clothes hamper, so just her head was visible and her face was surrounded by dirty socks and underwear. The once elegant beauty now looked like someone Alex had picked up off the street.

"I'll give you time to think. But for the next week, you're going to be my sex doll. You will do nothing but please me with any hole I desire." Alex said. "You're going to tell your family that we made up and are now on vacation, because you don't want to know what I'll do if they interfere."

Alex shut the door and left the princess in the darkness like dirty laundry. Sometimes to change people, drastic measure had to be taken. And Alex hoped this would cure Ana of the problem of being a cold hard bitch.

12