All Comments on 'Rules of Their Own Ch. 03'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
greg50greg50over 2 years ago

These journeys to years ago keep slipping me the vibe that Alex is an asshole who kept using his power to use people and now karma has finally came along to bite him on the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that you continue the series. Now, we have Ana and Alex together but what is Nela up to? The constant flipping between present time and the past is a bit difficult to reconcile but nice that there are breaks to distinguish the differences. Will we find out why Alex is not able to control Nela totally? Please continue but not so long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You saw an author do something you found cool and you're imitating them blindly without first working out why it works, and consequently, when it won't work. It's useful when you're building tension and the very timely reveal of the past adds to the tension of the events of the present. All YOU're doing is messing up the pacing of the two stories and not getting anything out of it. You jump too often. Stick to one story segment and tell it in it's entirety.

XBanXBanabout 2 years agoAuthor

I did not get the idea from another author. This was a commissioned story and my hands were tied on the narrative formatting as the person commissioning wanted a past and present story.

PyjamamanPyjamaman9 months ago

Loved this series..hoping that you will continue it

PyjamamanPyjamaman5 months ago

Waiting for the next part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES