Rules to Live By Pt. 03

Story Info
A pain slut is exposed.
1.3k words
4.32
7.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ourelton
ourelton
11 Followers

I was on my knees, with Daddy's cock and balls in my face...in front of my girlfriend.

He said, "Show my cock how much you love it first. Then you can lick and suck it clean of your ass!"

I grabbed his balls with my right hand and his cock with my left, then rubbed them all over my face while kissing and licking everywhere I could. I had my eyes closed and was moaning and grinding my face against him. I opened my mouth and pulled his cock inside. I sucked and ran my tongue up and down him, over and over, until I was sure he was clean. Pulling his balls towards me, I licked and kissed them and then covered them with my warm mouth.

After a few minutes I released him...all clean.

He said, "Good bitch!"

Daddy grabbed Tanya by the arm and turned her around so that her pantied covered ass was right in my face. He caressed her ass and said, "You see this bitch?". I nodded my head yes. "This belongs to me now...just like you do! So no touching...unless you are ordered to do so. Got it?!!"

I said, "Yes Daddy"

Tanya pulled out of his grasp and shouted, "No! Not me!!"

He latched on to a handful of her hair and pulled her face up to his. She knew right away that she had made a bad mistake and was immediately sorry for it. He saw the submission in her eyes and asked her if she wanted to lick out my cum filled ass. She shook her head no.

"So are you going to be a respectful, obedient slut?". She looked at the floor and nodded.

He kept me kneeling on the floor and ordered her to remove my nipple clamps. He then said to me, "You are going to receive punishment for her disobedience. I was going to let you sleep on the floor of the closet, but now you will be restrained...on your knees...in the closet...until I release you. Any complaining, whining, groaning, moaning or anything like it...you will find yourself in a more difficult situation. You understand bitch?!"

"Yes Daddy, I understand."

He had Tanya lead the way to the bedroom closet with me close behind her on my hands and knees.

As we reached the closet, he asked Tanya if we had any duct tape and she said yes. He told her to go get it and bring it to him. She came back with the tape...and a pair of scissors. He said, "Good slut! You can do the honours. Tape his ankles together.........now tape his wrists together, behind his back..........and finally, tape his wrists to his ankles. Nice slut!"

He had me shimmy into the closet and then turn around so that my knees were right at the doorway with me facing out. Closing the door a bit, (leaving it just four inches open), he asked if I had a good view of the bed.

I said, "Yes Daddy"

"That's good bitch. Now...you got any complaints?"

I shook my head no.

"You got any comments?"

No again.

"Any suggestions?"

No.

"Any any?"

Then he just laughed at me.

"You're a pathetic little bitch! You have no idea what you are in for!"

He took Tanya over to the bed and had her get naked and told her to lay face down. She did as he said, then he took the two pillows and put them under her hips so her ass was up in the air.

"Spread your legs slut...wide! Yes! That's beautiful! Stay like that!"

He turned on a bedside lamp and shut off the main bedroom light, so there was a warm glow going across her body.

"Reach your hands back and spread your ass open slut!"

Daddy took his phone out and took a couple pictures of her, also a short video. When he was done, he stripped all his clothes off and got up behind her...between her legs.

He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy a few times, until he got her juices flowing and the head of his cock was nice and wet. He asked her if she has ever been fucked in the ass before and she said no.

"Well, we're going to have to solve that little problem before I invite my friends over here for a weekend of abusing you...but not tonight. I want to fuck that pussy and fill it with my cum first."

He had the nipple clamps with him...and he told her to do a push up so he could get at her nipples. After they were on and tightened up, he pulled the chain up in front of her face.

"Open your mouth slut."

He then drew it in across her mouth and told her to bite down. Holding it like this was really pulling on her nipples hard, so she dropped her head down as far as she could to ease off the tension.

"You make sure that you keep ahold of that chain with your mouth slut! If it drops for any reason, I will beat every inch of your body with my belt! "

She slurred out a, "Yes Daddy."

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back...hard! She screamed as the chain became tight and pulled both of her tits up by the nipples. But she hung tough and didn't let go.

Daddy noticed that her pussy became quite wet from that! He let her head down and asked her, "Are you a pain slut?!" She shook her head no, but he was already intrigued.

He got off of the bed and came around to her head.

"Get my cock in your mouth slut and don't drop that chain!"

She raised her head up a bit and took his cock in her mouth. He fucked her face for a good while and after, he said, "Fuck! Your mouth feels so good on my cock with that chain in it! I fucking love this! I bet you're loving it too! Aren't you?!"

He pulled out and stood by her side. Again, her grabbed her hair with his left hand and pulled her head back. She was struggling with the pain in her nipples, but she kept a grip on the chain in her mouth. He then spanked her hard on the ass, with his right hand, while still keeping a grip on her hair.

After about 20 smacks, on each side of her ass, he asked her, "Did you like that slut?"

She mumbled, "No Daddy...please"

"Ok slut, I know what you'll like!"

He drove his left thumb, as deep as it would go, in her ass! Her whole body went rigid...but she kept her form and the chain in her mouth! Seconds later, his right hand came down hard and fast as he smacked her pussy. She held on for the first couple, but around the third or fourth one she started to moan and grind her pussy into the pillows...trying to get off.

He gave her 20 hard smacks. She came numerous times and was a blubbering, sweaty mess afterwards.

Daddy got behind her, between her legs again, fingered her pussy with one hand and jerked his cock with the other. It wasn't long before he was rock hard. He drove into her hard and fast, pulling on her hips with both hands. It didn't take long for him to cum inside her and scream out, "Fuck! You are one hot ass slut! You can let go of that chain now...but the clamps stay on your nipples. Since you're such a dirty cunt...you're not allowed to shower for a week either. After the week is up...which ever one of you has been the most obedient and pleasing, will get to shower. The one who loses...gets pissed on by the winner...and no shower. They will also suffer severe punishments."

He pulled Tanya off of the bed, onto her stomache, on the floor. Throwing her a cum soaked pillow, he said, "Get some sleep! Tomorrow should be exciting!"

ourelton
ourelton
11 Followers