Rules to Live By Pt. 02

Story Info
More punishment and embarrassment.
1.4k words
3.79
19.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ourelton
ourelton
11 Followers

I desperately wanted to keep this away from Tanya, but at the same time I didn't want to expose my worst fear of her seeing me like this and knowing who I really am.

"How are your nipples little bitch?"

"They are really paining Daddy."

Against my better judgement, I decided to plead with him to please just keep this between us.

"Daddy...please...is there any way at all that we can do this privately and away from Tanya...without her knowing? Please?!"

He looked at me and smiled and laughed.

"Not a bloody chance little bitch! The whole attraction for me is that you have a girlfriend and that I can humiliate you and dominate you in front of her. I am going to make you do the most embarrassing and disgusting things that I can think of...in front of her! "

I just kept my head down and accepted my fate.

Looking at his feet, I said, "Yes Daddy"

He started looking around the room and walked over to the closet.

It was the typical apartment closet...maybe two feet deep and about four feet across.

He looked at me and said, "Also, part of your punishment will be sleeping in here for the next week. On the floor...no blankets and no pillow."

He came back to me and eyed me up and down. I could hear him thinking. I knew there was more punishment to come.

He said, "Since you are wearing those panties for a week, and I don't want you taking them off, you also can't shower for a week."

I hung my head down and said, "Yes Daddy, I am not allowed to shower for a week. Thank you Daddy."

"Ok bitch, let's get your t-shirt on and then I will parade you around in front of gorgeous out there and see what she thinks. You like that bitch?"

"Yes Daddy, I like that."

I picked up my t-shirt and put it on and every movement I made put serious pain on my nipples.

Daddy opened the bedroom door and said, "Let's go little bitch!"

I took two steps out the door, when I heard, "Hold it! Back inside for one minute. One last touch I forgot."

I stepped back in and he was pulling a black magic marker out of the bag.

"Turn around bitch! Unless you want me to write on your face!"

I turned my back to him. He pulled up my shirt and said, "Hold that up until I am done."

I said, "Yes Daddy."

When he was finished, he said, "Now we can go."

I opened the door and stepped out. It felt like I was walking the Green Mile. I did not want this to happen, but it was totally out of my control.

I rounded the corner to the livingroom, where Tanya was. It took her a second to comprehend just what she was seeing and when she gathered herself, she said, "Oh my gawd! What the fuck?!!"

Daddy was right behind me. He walked over to Tanya and asked, "What do you think gorgeous?"

She had her hand over her mouth and her eyes were wide open with shock!

Daddy told me to take my shirt off. I took it off and just let it fall to the floor.

Now she could see me in all my glory. Head down, dog collar on, nipple clamps on and wearing disgustingly dirty panties! On top of it all...I had a hardon!

She couldn't take her eyes off of me and just kept saying, "Oh my gawd!"

Daddy asked her, "So you had no idea that he was a little closet bitch?! Like...no idea at all?!!"

When she replied, she still couldn't take her eyes off of me.

"Fuck no!!"

He said, "This is what he really is gorgeous! He fucking loves this! Look...he's all excited! You can't get around that!"

She looked down at my hard cock under my panties...back up to my face...then she asked, "You do love this don't you?!"

I couldn't look at her. In my head, I was just like, "Fuck!!"

I nodded and said, "Yes. I love this."

Daddy was laughing his ass off!

"Turn around bitch and show her what's on your back."

I turned around and everything was quiet for a moment.

She said, "Really?!"

Daddy told her that I didn't know what it says. He said, "Read it out to him and then ask him."

"It says, I am Daddy's little bitch and I love having my ass fucked....is that true Mark?!"

I had no way out. I was done.

I said, "Yes it's true. I am Daddy's little bitch...and I love getting my ass fucked."

I heard Daddy, "Tell her what you had to do, in prison, after everytime you got fucked."

Here we go.

"After I got fucked, I had to lick and suck the cock clean."

She was quiet again.

Daddy told me to turn back around and face them. I turned, but kept my eyes to the floor. He had me pull my cock and balls outside of the panties...to leave it like that and put my hands behind my back.

Tanya all of a sudden says, "I would like to see that!"

Daddy asked her, "What's that?"

She said, "I want to see him get fucked and lick and suck the cock clean. I won't believe it until I see it!"

"You heard her bitch! This is the one time that I will let you take those disgusting panties off...because I don't want to touch them."

I slipped them off, but didn't know what to do with them. He saw my dilema and told me to ball them up and put them in my mouth...and that's what I did.

He had me kneel on the sofa and to spread my legs and bend forward over the back of it. I heard his zipper go down and then I felt the head of his cock rub up and down on my ass. He asked Tanya if she had any lube. He hadn't brought any.

She said, "Fuck him dry...and hurt him!"

He says to me, "I love her!!"

He spread me open, put the head of his cock against my ass, grabbed my hips and drove into me! It hurt like hell! I groaned and tensed up! He only let me rest for a minute, then he started ramming his cock in and out.

In prison, I was made to moan like a whore whenever I was getting fucked...and he remembered that!

"Hey bitch!! Why aren't you moaning like the whore that you are?!"

I couldn't answer him as my mouth was stuffed with the panties. So I just started moaning as loud as I could.

He said, "That's another punishment for you little bitch!"

Tanya came up close to my ear and hollared, "So you love that little bitch?!"

I nodded my head yes. She reached down between my legs and grabbed my cock. I was rock hard! She left and went into the kitchen. When she came back, she had a wooden spoon with her.

Daddy was still fucking me hard and was close to cumming.

She told him to pull me back straight up but still on my knees...and he did. My cock was proud and hard standing right out there...until she wacked it with the wooden spoon!

I screamed into the panties! I was in major pain all over my body now! My nipples, my ass and now my cock!

Daddy said to her, "Keep fucking hitting it!! He's going to make me cum!!"...and she did!

I was crying now and everything hurt. Finally, after about six hits with the spoon, Daddy came inside me.

He pulled his cock out and Tanya asked if that was blood on his dick. He said, "Yeah, blood, cum and shit."

He told me to take the panties out of my mouth and to put them back on so that they would catch the mess coming out of my ass. He said if I wanted to lick and suck his cock clean, that I would have to beg Tanya for permission.

I got on my knees in front of her and begged. "Please may I lick and suck Daddy's cock clean?! Please?!!"

She told me that I could....but...I would have to take five more hits on my cock with the spoon first!

So again I pulled my panties down so that my cock and balls stuck out. And through all this, wouldn't you know it...I was still rock hard!

I really dreaded the spoon, but down it came...another five times. Then and only then, was I allowed to lick and suck my Daddy's cock clean.

ourelton
ourelton
11 Followers