Rules were Meant to be Broken

Story Info
Leigh and Stacy break their own rule.
3.5k words
4.61
18.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final client for the day had cancelled so Stacy got home early. She unlocked the door into the entry way and kicked off her shoes and put her things away in the closet.

Entering the kitchen and opening the fridge, she surveyed it's contents. A glass of wine was in order, it had been a long week and she was incredibly happy it was Friday.

Walking through to the bedroom, sipping her wine, her mind started to turn a bit naughty, as many of us do when we have alone time.

Unpacking her laptop, she slowly stripped off her outfit. She paused in her underwear and glanced in the mirror. She had on a lacy black bra that made her ample breasts push together in a delicious cleavage and a shear black lace g'string that sat across her firm butt cheeks and disappeared in between. She was very proud of her physique.

Hopping up onto the bed, she opened her laptop and scrolled over to her favourite porn site. It was a hardcore page, no ifs or buts about it, but without any of the industry bullshit. She especially loved the fact that it featured things the way she would do them, so that the perfect video wouldn't be ruined by smutty boy's club acts.

Looking down the thumbnails, her eyes sought out, as usual, the anal sex videos. She felt her temperature rising as she read the titles and held the cursor over the pictures, letting them sequence through. One caught her attention, "Beautiful brunette dominates two hard cocks."

Finishing her glass of wine as she clicked on the video, she leant over and opened the bottom draw of her bedside table, from which she took a small silver vibe and a soft pink horseshoe shaped dildo, which was about two feet long with a penis on each end.

The video was playing, and it was it was clear that the girl was in calling the shots. She was incredibly beautiful and was working over two sizable dicks. One in her mouth and the other in her hand. Stacy had learned her oral technique from watching porn, and loved watching clips where it was clear that the lady loved what she was doing. This young girl was sucking strongly on the cock, with not a drip of spit out of place, not doing that disgusting gagging, just giving great head. But it was clear that the guys were in absolute pleasure.

Beginning to caress her breasts, she unclipped her bra in the middle. Freeing her tits allowed her to fully relax and move her hands over them. Her nipples were pointing out as the girl on the screen was getting eaten out, one man on her wet pussy and the other eating out her tight ass. They were stroking their cocks, keeping them hard for when she was super wet and ready.

Stacy pinched one of her nipples, electrifying her pleasure, and her free hand moved down to the waistband of her panties, she flushed as the girl on the video came hard from the guys licking. It was turning out to be a really good clip.

Heat was building steadily between her legs as she kept her eyes glued to the screen, she felt her wetness as her fingers separated her outer lips. Sliding off her underwear and bra for full access, she reached for the silver vibe and turned it on, it hummed strongly in her fingers. She ran it across each of her nipples, shivers running through her body.

As the scene on the computer continued, the girl directed one of her studs to fuck her doggy style, while she continued to suck the other. They then swapped. Stacy ran the vibe through the folds of her vagina, allowing her fluids to get it nicely wet, then she pushed it down and popped it into her wet hole. The powerful motor sent tremors through her, setting her pleasure in motion.

The porno switched up a notch, the girl straddled one guy, and took him into her pussy. The other guy moved in behind her and started to push his slippery cock against her wet ass. She moaned as she was slowly filled with thick meat.

Stacy loved double penetration. Both watching it and doing it herself. The feeling of being filled to the brim with horny men was like nothing else.

Pussy juice was flowing now as she moved the vibe to her clit, the vibrations darting from her clit to every nerve ending in her body. As she watched the young girl getting fucked hot and slow by the two cocks on the screen,Stacy came strongly.

Rubbing the vibe gently on her clit as her orgasm powered through her, she reached the point when she had to pull it away, for it was too much.

Catching her breath, she reached for the pink dildo. It was designed to slide easily into the pussy and ass at the same time. It wasn't as thick as her husband's cock, but it got the job done.

She slipped one end into her pink folds, sliding it gently into the sopping wet hole. It slid smoothly as she gave it a couple of strokes, enjoying the feeling.

Removing the dildo, and inserting her fingers, she relished the amount of warm fluid inside. Drawing her fingers out, bringing her juices out with them, she moved them down to her ass and rubbed the juices around her tight dimple. It was hot and tight, and she needed it full. The movement of her fingers across it made the hole pulsate and she moaned deeply. The tip of her finger popped easily inside with little effort.

Picking up the dildo again, Stacy watched as the girl on the screen was switching to reverse cowgirl and the cock was in her ass again, and the other dick was sliding back inside her cunt. Stacy breathed deeply and slowly as she pushed the tip of the fake cock gently but firmly against her ass, and in time the steady thrusts on the screen, she worked it inside. Never tiring of that feeling, she sighed as the dong reached her sweet spot.

As the pleasure from her ass increased, she copied the scene on the internet and pulled the other end of the phallus towards her pussy. The tension inside her that the bend created gave her an exquisite feeling and she was boiling up again as she slid it in. The garish pink cock was now bent fully inside her, she was controlling its movement.

A few select pushes and movements, and she was cumming again. This time she collapsed backwards on the pillow to catch her breath.

She slowly recovered and looked up, just as the porn reached its crescendo. The girl, riding one cock while being filled from the front by the other, reached a screaming orgasm. As she was cumming, the two fuckers timed their release perfectly and filled her holes with their hot cum.

Stacy watched intently as the two softening cocks slipped out of her holes and a wave of white semen followed. She knew just how the young girl felt. Many times, her husband had sprayed his cum deeply in her ass while some other suiter filled her pussy.

Just as her hand was reaching for the vibe again, to stimulate her clit, her phone beeped on the bedside table. The beep she had saved as her husband, Leigh.

Leaning over and picking up the phone, with one hand while the other held the pink cock in place inside her.

The text message read: Hey babe, finished work early today, heading home with Nick for a couple of beers.

A wide smile crossed her face, a plan forming in her mind. She quickly replied with Ok, love you. Xxx

With the phone in hand, she snapped a quick pic of her dildo filled holes but didn't send it straight away.

Laying on the bed, in post orgasmic bliss, about 10 minutes passed until she heard the front door click open and close. She listened to the deep voice of Leigh say, "welcome to our humble abode, let's get a beer."

There were the sounds of the fridge opening and beer bottles clinking.

Giving it another minute, she sent the picture. With the note "I got home early too"

Her husband's phone beep could be clearly heard, and his voice stopped suddenly in mid-sentence. Then Leigh said:

"Ah, excuse me for a minute, mate. I've just got to check on something."

Stacy grinned as she heard his footsteps in the hallway.

Leigh walked quickly into the bedroom, his hands swiftly undoing his belt. By the time he reached the side of the bed, his stiffening cock was free.

Stacy moved silently and pounced on his cock, wrapping her lips around it, her horniness welling up again. Leigh looked down at the sex toys and the porn site, now playing another video of a couple fucking hard. "You definitely know how to spend a Friday afternoon..." he said.

"I was having some me time when you messaged. Now it's time for you." She said before sucking his cock back into her mouth again.

Looking down at the beautiful woman, Leigh turned towards the open bedroom door and called loudly,

"Hey Nick, can you come down here for a minute, I need a hand with something." Stacy grinned with her mouth full of cock.

They both heard footsteps gingerly coming towards them, as Nick felt slightly awkward walking through the strange house.

As he came up to the bedroom door, and saw the scene in front of him, his mouth fell open, eyes bulging.

Here, within mere metres of him, was his good friend Leigh, getting his dick sucked by his stunning wife. It was universally accepted that Stacy was the hottest woman in their group of friends. He had pulled himself off many times fantasising about her.

"Snap out of it, Mate" called Leigh. "You won't get your dick sucked standing over there..."

No further invitation needed, Nick stripped off his tailored suit to reveal a chiselled physique and a solid cock that was growing by the second.

Climbing up on to the bed on the opposite side of Stacy, she turned her attention to him. Her hands ran up the back of his legs, across his solid butt that she had admired many times, and then onto the heavy shaft, now pointing straight out.

Nick couldn't believe it. He would have been more than happy to visit his friends house, and have a few drinks with this hot woman, while perving at her in her work clothes. But here she was, naked, had quite obviously recently been masturbating, and was now working her sexy lips down his growing cock.

Stacy stopped sucking on this new hunks' rock-hard dick for long enough to turn to her husband as he was stripping out of his own clothes and sliding down between her legs. "You're such a good husband, bringing me hot guys to fuck," "The pleasure is all mine" he said as he started to eat her sopping wet pussy. Stacy clamped her lips back on to Nicks fat cock. It was very thick, with large veins running all over the surface. She could tell this was going to be a fun time.

The powerful tongue working away between her legs soon had her steaming again, and she exhaled deeply over the cock in her mouth as she came strongly in her husband's mouth. He always made her cum hard and he loved to slurp up her juices as the flowed out of her clenching hole.

Nick was enjoying himself immensely. His Friday had gone from mild to wild in the space of 10 minutes.

"Let's swap places mate" Leigh said as he emerged from his wife's wet pussy.

Taking his ques from the couple, he moved slowly down the bed and sat on his haunches.

Leigh took his place back up at mouth level, guiding his cock into Stacy's willing, hungry mouth. She shuffled down a little and spread her legs further. When she used two fingers to spread the pink lips of her juicy cunt, there was no question what was required of him.

Gripping his thick cock, he moved immediately forwards and positioned himself directly above her, she took control and guided his member into the slippery folds as he moved downwards and forwards. Wow, what a fantastic pussy she had. It was a combination of all the good things he could imagine. Wet, hot, perfectly open, but still one of the tightest slits he'd ever had the pleasure of fucking.

He kept moving down, in the missionary position, until he was completely inside her.

She turned away from the blowjob she was giving to look at him. Her sexy expression made his heart skip a beat, as he started to stroke smoothly in and out, she let him know that it felt good "Ohhh, that's so big inside me. I love it already."

Leigh moved away from his wife for a moment. He loved to watch her getting fucked by other men; and right now, was a stellar example. She had lifted her legs up around Nick's waist and had her arms wrapped around his neck, sighing, and whimpering as he thrust into her with solid, deliberate strokes.

Nick was admiring the view he had too. He was pushing deeply inside one of the most beautiful women he had ever met, and she was definitely enjoying herself. A dozen more deep, solid strokes and he had to pull out in order to stop himself from filling her with his hot cum.

Stacy rolled over until she had her feet on the floor, standing bent at the waist in front of her husband, who without hesitation, slid himself inside her. Nick flipped over and welcomed Stacy's lips back onto his cock.

Sucking her own pussy juices of a cock was a favourite thing for her, it made her heat climb rapidly. AsLeigh started to finger the pink rosette of her arse; she was almost at fever pitch.

It wasn't all that long before Leigh pulled Stacy back into a standing position. He was still fucking her pussy from behind as he started to talk to her.

"Where do you want it next?" "In my ass," was the strained response. Leigh grinned. "What about Nick? Do you want him in there?" She faltered and looked at him, remembering their rule, whilst still under the spell of his thrusts.

"Well, it's only fair, you let me fuck Veronique in the ass on holiday, so why shouldn't you get something in return? "Mmmmm, oh, that sounds great, she moaned."

"What do you think mate? Do you want to fuck this hottie up the arse?"

Nicks head just about split in two from what he was hearing, he reminded himself to by a lotto ticket on the way home, for this was his lucky day. He just nodded stupidly as Leigh laughed.

Before he let her move down, leigh reached for the small bottle of Swiss navy lubricant and put a few drops on his finger. It would not need much, as her ass had already been fucked by the dildo today. His finger rubbed the pink opening causing Stacy to sigh loudly.

Nick was sitting back on the bed, Stacy, released from her husband's strong grip, turned, and mounted him in the reverse cowgirl position. He moved his cock gently against her ass hole, and she started to rock slowly on the hard end of it. It's shiny dark pink head was disappearing slowly but surely into her anus, and he wondered how on earth he ended up here.

'Take it slow mate, she loves it nice and slow." Leigh instructed as Nick positioned himself to hold Stacy above him as she took his cock inside. There was no need to say that, for Nick would have spent all night in her hot asshole, if possible. He was not in a hurry to do anything.

It was a remarkable sight, Leigh thought. His lovely wife, riding a thick cock in front of him. Yep, their rule was quite definitely scrapped.

As the thick cock slowly inched its way into her hot depths, she leant her body back against nicks solid frame and watched her husband moving up the bed towards her, with his hard cock in his hand and his million-dollar smile on his face. She knew what was coming and spread her legs to accept him.

Leigh moved in close to the two people on the bed, Nick was laying back, Stacy was reclined on him, with his big cock deeply imbedded in her anus, he might have stayed still just to watch that sight as she was slowly fucked by his friend. But more important things were afoot. He moved up above her and levelled his thick rod with her wet opening. He moved slowly forward; it slipped easily inside her and she was filled with hard fuck meat.

The feeling of being completely full was driving her wild, the two men were slowly moving in and out of her, three hot people writhing and churning in close proximity.

Nick was running his strong hands over her body, over every inch of her soft skin and then up over her breasts to her hard pink nipples, his powerful fingers swirled each one and then stopped on the tip and gave them a gentle pinch. That simple movement set her orgasm in motion. Her heart beating furiously as she drew her husband in for a deep kiss.

The two fuckers teamed up perfectly to slide alternatively in and out of her, at an excruciatingly slow pace, stretching her deliciously. The feeling was more than she could stand and a very short time she was cumming hard. She was falling into the spiral of unbelievable familiar pleasure. Only this time, she had a brand-new lover up her arse, leaving her free to look deeply into her husbands' eyes as he fucked her slowly and passionately.

As the orgasmic waves receded, Leigh pulled his slippery prick out and helped her lift herself shakily off nicks large erection. Nick had a disappointed look on his face, but Leigh said, "Don't worry mate, the final show is much better."

Being a woman of many tastes, Stacy sometimes liked a double creampie, filled to the brim with loads of hot cum, but her choice today was to sit up on the padded foot of the bed, a box that had pillows in it and spread her legs to receive a cock from the front.

Nick moved to position himself on his knees between her legs and once again slid himself towards her ass. The only difference this time was that he could now look at her beautiful face, world class tits and sublime juicy pink cunny. Leigh was right, this was better.

The wide knob was once again penetrating her tight hole, he was amazed at this woman. He had had anal sex more than a few times, with a few different women. But it was never like this, she loved it so much. It made his head spin.

Whilst Stacy was propped up padded surface, sucking her husbands' cock furiously, coaxing his cum from his balls, she was putting on a show for Nick. Her left hand was moving over her breast, flicking, and pinching the sensitive nub, and her right hand was working its way through the warm folds of her pussy. Not for her own pleasure, she had enough of that for one day, but simply to stir Nicks arousal.

As much as she was concentrating on finishing her husband with her mouth, Stacy was keenly aware of the man who was fucking her sweet ass slowly and deeply with his gorgeous cock. His eyes were glued on her, and his breathing was shallow and quick. Beads of sweat were forming all over his muscular chest. He was about to cum.

Nick was working his cock in and out of her grasping ass, his large round balls were pulling up tight under his shaft. Watching Stacy's sexy performance, it was all becoming too much for him. As Leigh grunted and started cumming in Stacy's mouth, Nick lost control and released his cum into her. He was known for a big delivery of sperm, and he made a deep groan as he pumped every last drop of his salty white juice into Stacy's scorching arsehole.

As the two horny fuckers exploded at both ends of her, Stacy stiffened as she got the taste of Leigh's cum in her mouth and heard his grunt. Seconds later, she felt Nick give one final push inside her and she cried out at the feeling of his erection blasting spurt after spurt of creamy white cum inside her. What a fantastic end to the day, she thought.

When they finally calmed down and Nick withdrew his cock from her, letting the cum dribble out of the well-used hole, he looked up. Stacy was cleaning the last drips of seed from her husband's shaft, the overflow of his cum dripping down over her stunning tits.

She raised a finger to her pretty lips and said "ssssshhhhhh. It's a secret."