Rumspringa

Story Info
Amy goes on Rumspringa and has an intense sexual awakening.
1.7k words
4.3
5.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is an Amish tradition that when a young person turns eighteen, they are encouraged to leave their Amish community and explore the outside world and decide for themselves the life they wish to lead. It's a tradition called "Rumspringa." They can remain in the outside world or ultimately decide to return to the Amish life they have grown up in.

Amy Parker had spent the past seven weeks getting to know life outside of the Amish community she had been raised in. Drinking, smoking, smoking pot, television, the entertainment the outside world had to offer. It was all eye-opening. But ultimately, she felt she would, as most did, return to her community. It provided a safety and security that wasn't found in the outside world.

But before she returned, there was one more thing she was determined to experience.

"The carnal pleasures that the outside world has to offer," her older sister had told her when returning from her Rumspringa, "are like nothing you'll ever experience here."

"What do you mean," Amy had asked her sister. She was familiar with sex, or at least with what it was, but had always been taught it was a private act between man and wife.

Her sister had merely smiled and told her she would see when she went on her own Rumspringa. When Amy left, her sister had given her an address and told her to go there and ask for the "Full Fledged Fulfillment." She had also given her an envelope with five-hundred dollars and told her it was to pay for the experience.

Two nights before she had decided she would return to her community, Amy went to the address. It was a dimly lit building in the center of town and a bell rang as she entered. A moment later, a middle-aged woman came out from the back.

"Can I help you," she asked with a friendly smile.

"Um, yes, I...um...I was referred here by my sister. I'm..."

The woman could tell Amy was nervous.

"You are here on your Rumspringa, no?" she asked.

Amy blushed.

"I am. How...how did you know?"

"I remember your sister. She was nervous, too, at first. But young Amish women on their Rumspringa... it is a large portion of our business."

"And what exactly is your business," Amy asked nervously.

"Experiences of incredible sexual pleasures," the woman replied matter-of-factly. "That is why you're here, no?"

Amy gulped but she nodded.

"I'm supposed to ask for the 'Full Fledged Fulfillment,'" she said.

The woman continued to smile.

"I take it you are a virgin," she asked.

Amy felt awkward discussing this with a complete stranger but she decided to trust it since her sister had sent her here.

"Yes," she replied.

"Five hundred dollars," the woman said.

Amy took out the money her sister had given her and handed it over to the woman. She smiled and motioned Amy to follow her. Amy followed her behind the counter and into the back where the woman led her into another dimly lit room where soft sensuous music was playing. Amy looked around the room. A pair of chains with handcuffs attached hung over a bar dangling down over the floor. On a nearby table were several things she did not recognize but something about them gave a tingling feeling within her and she felt a sense of nervous excitement.

"Why don't you undress fully," the woman said.

"You mean...naked," Amy asked.

"Of course. Don't be nervous."

Amy nodded and removed her clothes. She had never been naked for anyone before but soon enough she was standing fully nude in front of this complete stranger. Her petite 28B breasts hung there perkily and her bushy unshaven pussy felt the warm air of the room as her blonde hair hung just past her shoulders.

"Step right over here," the woman said. "It's best I don't tell you much about what will happen and let everything surprise you as it comes along. But at any point, if you want me to stop, just say so, okay."

Amy nodded and stepped over with the woman to the center of the room. She was standing under the chains that hung from the bar over her. She noticed the clamps on the floor as her ankles went into them. They were bolted to the floor and a curved bar came up and attached itself to a cuff which clamped around each ankle so that she was standing just wider than shoulder width apart. After they clamped around she couldn't move her legs, couldn't walk as they kept her in place. Her heart was pounding and her chest was heaving back and forth.

The woman took Amy's arms and stretched them over her head and attached the handcuffs to her wrists. Her arms were now locked in place above her, held there by the chain that hooked around the bar above her. She was not basically fully immobilized. It was a scary feeling but also arousing and exciting.

The woman walked over to a table and came back with a pair of nipple clamps which she attached to Amy's nipples. Amy winced as she felt them pinch on to her, her breathing quickening even more. The woman went back over to the table and came back with a vibrator. She pressed it to Amy's pussy and clit and then used duct tape to tape it to her body to keep it in place.

"We'll turn it on in a moment," she told Amy. She went back to the table one more time and came back with a dildo gag. Amy's eyes went wide as she felt the dildo go into her mouth, gagging her, and the woman buckled it around back behind her head.

"I'll come back and check on your shortly," the woman told Amy. She turned the vibrator on to a medium power and left the room. Amy's body began shaking as she felt the vibrations against her pussy and clit, her arms tugging against the cuffs, her legs trying to move. But the restraints held fast, doing their job. Amy moaned in pleasure through the gag.

She felt the vibrator increase in power, pulsating against her pussy. Her eyes went wide as she tugged against her arms again. Inside her mouth, the dildo gag began vibrating as well.

Amy had woken up before having had arousing dreams and feeling wet and moist between her legs, but she'd never felt anything like this. She felt an explosion inside of her as her body succumbed to an intense orgasm. She still couldn't move. Her knees were buckling under her, but the handcuffs above her kept her from falling to the floor like jelly.

The woman came back into the room with a smile on her face.

"How are we feeling," she asked.

Amy could only moan through the dildo gag. The vibrator was still pulsating against her and she was dripping wet, squirting out, her cum dripping down her legs.

"Are he having some naughty thoughts?" the woman asked her. She went over to the table and returned with a wooden paddle. She stood behind Amy and brought the paddle down hard, spanking Amy's bare ass. Amy yelped and tried to scream through the gag. It was a scream of pain and pleasure. The woman brought it down again, harshly, spanking her even more firmly. Amy's ass was already turning a bright red.

"Naughty young women like you, you come in here, you think 'oh, this will be no big deal, I can handle it,'" the woman said as she spanked Amy again. "You and your naughty perverse thoughts..." she gave three more quick spanks, "how are you feeling now?"

She stopped spanking and took the gag out of Amy's mouth.

"I said, how are you feeling now?"

"I've never felt anything like this," Amy moaned. She realize the vibrator was still pulsating at full power against her pussy and she must have orgasmed at least twice more.

"And you don't want me to stop?"

"No, ma'am?"

"Perhaps you want a man to come in here?"

Amy hesitated for just a moment and then nodded.

The woman left the room and a dark-haired man entered. He was bare chested and wore only a pair of briefs. He walked up to Amy and he took the vibrator away from her pussy. He put his hand between her legs, touching her, rubbing her, feeling how wet she was. He smiled at her and then put the fingers that had been touching her to her lips and slid them into her mouth. She sucked on them lightly, looking at him, breathing heavily, her heart racing. He still hadn't said a word.

He took off his briefs and it was the first dick she ever saw. Her eyes went wide and she gasped at the size of it.

"I think you've had enough foreplay," he said. They were the only words he spoke. He unlocked the handcuffs and the shackles from her ankles and he carried her over to a bed she hadn't even noticed was in the room until just now. He laid her down on her back and he climbed on top of her. He pulled her arms above her and she felt the cuffs go back onto her wrists as he locked them to the brass headboard, locking her arms in place above her once more. He slid himself into her and she felt her cunt being stretched and she gasped in pleasure.

He began thrusting on top of her and she felt her body feeling like jelly again.

"Oh God," she cried. "Oh my God!"

Her virgin pussy was clenching around his cock and she felt herself climax for what must have been the fifth time. She screamed in absolute ecstasy.

Amy never fully recalled it ending. She had a vague recollection of getting dressed and heading back to the room she had been staying at and going to sleep. But when she woke up the next morning, she could only remember the event as a whole, not the actual ending of it. She could only remember the exquisite pleasure of which she had never experienced and would likely never experience again.

A day later, she returned to her Amish Community.