Rumsprung Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther, meanwhile, felt her approval rating slipping as the evening stretched onwards. While Edna was committing whatever ungodly atrocity upon the tan-skinned gentleman's privates, Esther was dedicating herself to being the best ass-jiggler she could be. Tongue poking up out of one corner of her mouth in concentration, occasionally rubbing the back of her hand across her forehead to clear away the beads of sweat, Esther focused on the task at hand. She experimented with different hand placements, gyration speeds, and grip strength applied to her partner-in-prostitution's jellyroll rear. At the moment, Edna was laying tits-down in between the customer's legs. If her partner presented the opportunity, however, she would be happy to apply the knowledge she had gained through practice on groping Edna's overgrown mammaries.

She watched as their tutor approached the head of the bed and gave high marks to Edna's technique in stuffing her face with everything José had between his thighs. Esther furrowed her brow; not only was she deemed not as good at penile pleasure delivery, she might as well not even be there at all at this point. There had to be something she could do to at least remind her cow of a best friend that she was still in the picture. For that matter, she wasn't even certain that any amount of jostling on her side of beef Esther was employing felt like anything to Edna.

"Don't drown in it..." Esther turned over in her mind.

Well, she wasn't going to even risk the chance of 'drowning' if she just stayed back behind her cohort on the grungy mattress and moved a couple square-feet of fatty folds around, was she? Esther dug her fingers in between the pair of buttcheeks belonging to her friend and separated them as best she could. Luckily, the hot pink thong Edna's great ass had been wrapped in featured a prominent window right in the middle, providing plenty of space for the big girl's goods to peek out of. With one ham hock in each hand, Esther looked through that window, down at the puckered asshole that was otherwise obscured by Edna's cheeks.

"Don't drown..." Esther thought through again, considering what Edna's experienced, professional older sister offered her by way of advice. Then, she had the epiphanous moment that she figured came to every dicksucker disciple; the divine inspiration that would propel Esther's burgeoning career as a sex worker forward.

Now knowing what knew what she needed to do in order to curry favor, Esther drew in a breath before diving her face into the sticky valley she was holding apart with either hand. Determined to make a splash, she dove her tongue right into the puckered target pressed up against her mouth and proceeded to tonguefuck Edna's asshole. She swirled her tongue around the vice-tight opening, lubricating the backdoor she was knocking on with her tongue. Esther turned and twisted her face, burying herself deeper in the crevasse between Edna's massive pair of ham steaks, all the while slurping with the verve of an amateur ass-eater who was eager to impress.

This bold showing from the otherwise unenthusiastic, farm-fresh inductee to the life of selling sex had somewhat of a cascading domino effect on the other occupants crammed into the dilapidated apartment.

For starters, Edna, taken utterly by surprise at the woefully unannounced assault on her anal entry, choked hard on the value meal she had been so eagerly sucking down moments ago. She offered a thrashing, hip-thrusting rebuttal to Esther's sudden tongue invasion - of which Esther was not being discouraged from in the slightest - but was otherwise hopelessly anchored to the Mexican's crotch and unable to unsuck herself from the engorged chicharron brushing against her tonsils.

Including the chubby, chestnut-haired cocksucker floundering between a cock and a hard place, Willa and José weighed in on the sudden change of heart in the sidelined blonde-haired skank.

"¡Ay, caramba! Is she eating out your culo, mami?" José exclaimed to the whore glued to his crotch while propping himself up on his elbows to get a slightly better view.

"'Atta girl, Esther!" Willa applauded at the same time, slapping her sister's rump a few times and clapping an encouraging hand around the newly-minted ass-eating connoisseur's slim shoulder.

"HLRRRKKK-!" Edna choked around the cock hotly compressing her voice box. Her opinion on Esther's audacity went unheard, leaving the great big girl with little to do besides take the tongue-lashing in stride while attempting to finish off the oral chore she'd undertaken already. A few testing licks and sucks confirmed what she already knew; until she brought her mark to climax and his cock could soften up, she wasn't likely to pry herself free of her whole-hog predickament without leaving some serious marks. So despite the goosebumps lighting up her hefty haunch and the shivers shooting up her spine in response to her childhood friend suckling her sphincter, Edna squared her shoulders, fixed her gaze forward and resumed her cock-gobbling in earnest.

"Mmmf-mmh! Mmmaah-uulp!" Edna moaned loudly, hoping her piping up could recapture her blowjob provider's attention. Whether it was the sheer volume of the porcine prostitute's vocalizations or the warm vibrations they sent through the thick dick wrapped up in her throat, Edna huffed a sweaty sigh of relief to see the man's gaze lower from Esther's blonde head wiggling around between Edna's cheeks back down to the salacious sight of a fat Amish girl slobbering over his cock and balls like a freshly-cooked knockwurst.

"You gotta invite me over more often Willa, bendito sea Dios...!" José exclaimed, once more laying his head back into the nest of pillows and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. No matter how often a guy cruised these mean streets for well-to-do whores like Willa, getting a pro bono slob-job and a courtesy ass-eating show to boot was quite the treat!

"Yeah-huh, sure thing pal. Y'know this is a one time deal, don't get used to it. But do hurry up will ya, how long you gonna keep my poor little sister waiting, huh?" Willa replied dryly, idly patting Esther's back while flashing a judgmental glare José's way.

In fact, the man on hand had just come to the same point. In truth he'd been on the edge of orgasm for a while now, though the blonde chick's impromptu analingus had somewhat stunned him numb for a few minutes. But now that he'd leaned back into the swing of things José was more than ready to let loose after enjoying probably the most enthusiastic suck-job he'd had since...well, since the first time he'd met Willa, as it were!

"Way ahead of you, jefa! Oooh— I'm cumming baby! ¡Buen provecho...!"

Edna didn't speak a lick of Spanish, but understood well enough the non-verbal language of love. Specifically, she could easily translate the sudden locking of the man's hips under her, his fumbling clutching at her head, chin rising up as his head leaned back...and perhaps most tellingly, the sudden gush of gooey jism pouring down her throat. All of it meant one thing:

Victory!

Gleeful gurgling transitioned smoothly into gluttonous gulps as Edna struggled somewhat with the surprisingly full-bodied nut being bust balls-deep inside her piehole. Of course, she'd never sucked off and subsequently swallowed a strange Mexican's man-butter before...but ever the consummate foodie, Edna quickly acclimated. Missing only a few beats, she quickly resumed her slutty strokes: her tongue coiled and curled around the pair of testicles throbbing between her teeth, she worked her throat in long, slow swallows to better ferry each hot wad of cum more easily down her feeding tube and right down towards her rumbling stomach. Edna even had the bright idea to reach a hand up and gently stroke the slightly bulging flesh of her chubby neck - whether it had any real effect or not she couldn't tell, caught up in the rush as she was. For all the horror stories she'd heard growing up about the English and their wild ways, about how the only sort of sex needed was purely procreational...Edna was amazed at how downright pleasant an experience it was, sucking the cum of a stranger she'd met not two hours ago straight into her stomach, gulping around his dick like a greedy pig as he writhed and bucked beneath her. It was indeed an eye-opening experience for the unassuming Amish whore-to-be.

As José's spasms spun down to gentle gyrations, the man's breathing slowed and the final few poots of spunk were squeezed out of him by Edna's tight throat, the buxom brunette thought idly to herself, "Next time, I'm definitely getting a better taste. I wonder if Willa would let me try one of those 'facial' things she mentioned?"

It took another few minutes after he had finished before José's jimmy deflated enough for Edna to come up for air. When she finally did, she went slowly — easily and gradually prising each of her man's nads out of her maw with two wet 'pop!' punctuations. Edna continued the slow retreat all the way up the length of the tan todger, gentle pressure keeping her lips puckered and cheeks hollowed as her twin dickpillows picked up every last drop of excess moisture from the man's red-ringed meat. At long, long last Edna reached the fat tip of said meat, and with one final 'POP!' let the final inch of cock spring free from her luxurious lips. After a few deep breaths, Edna fixed her best bedroom eyes up at her very first customer and declared with a smile, "Ta-daaah!"

Said customer and Willa both laughed at that, and the latter cut in with both a well-deserved compliment and some sage advice.

"Nice going, Eddy. There's a bright future in blowjobs ahead of you, girl! Just try and end with something a little more spicy next time, eh? Like, oh...'thanks for the load, chode' or 'ooh yeah just like that stud, I love it when you fuck my face like that,' y'know just like the nastiest shit you can think of. Cretins like this really dig that sorta thing."

Not one to be left out of a congratulatory committee, Esther as well moved to offer her cocksucking friend a compliment or two. At Willa's sign, she had abandoned her post at Edna's ass around the same time José had thrown his head back into the pillow and unloaded down the brunette's throat — little point in prolonging the performance when the customer wasn't looking, Willa had advised. Instead, Esther had enjoyed a front-row seat to the ensuing oral creampie, once more nuzzled up against Edna's shoulder while the girl gorged herself on the man's emissions. Once the others had said their piece, Esther cleared her throat and piped up with her two cents.

"Y-yeah nice, uh, good work Edna! Sorry I couldn't, uh...well, you know." Edna did know, but had long since moved past the hard feelings from earlier. Leaning in and laying another wet kiss on her blonde buddy's blushing cheek, Edna apologized likewise.

"Oh hush, I'm sorry too. You did good though, in, well, your own way!" both girls blushed and laughed, not entirely sure how to carry on a casual conversations minutes after one of them had her tongue two inches deep inside the other's rectum. Luckily, Willa was there to nip any awkward silence in the bud.

"You both did good, I'm proud of you. I'm sure, uh...this knucklehead would be too, but, hey, some guys are just like that. Don't worry, it's totally natural." Both Esther and Edna followed Willa's finger up to the other end of the bed where the tanned man had laid his head to rest. José was snoring gently, apparently well into a casual post-nut nap. The girls shared a tension-easing laugh at that, and Willa went on as they rose and began to tidy up.

"And don't worry too much Esther; Eddy might've found her calling easier than you but I'm sure we'll find a fuck for you yet! You two can get cleaned up. Shower's down the hall and to the right — I only got the one towel though, and the hot water's spotty so you probably wanna go together. In the meantime, I got some calls to make..."

After sending the two giggling girls scampering down the hall, Willa turned her attention to the next item on her agenda - transforming the budding young blonde into some sort of ringer for the growing Amish slut squad.

TO BE CONTINUED

12