All Comments on 'Run and Hide Pt. 01'

by CC_Ryder

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more!!!!

More more more more more please!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Post more soon!!!

Oooooh I want more, please don't take too long. This is a great start to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You have been soooo missed

I was so happy to see you post a new story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love Ace and Paul already.

monabolognamonabolognaalmost 12 years ago
FYI...

THEM is the one with the giant ants. THEY LIVE is the one with the alien-seeing sunglasses.

Really enjoying the story so far, can't wait for more!

CC_RyderCC_Ryderalmost 12 years agoAuthor
They Live!

Ah, dammit! I hate getting movie references wrong. Thanks for the correction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Love your writing , can't wait for the next chapter!

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlalmost 12 years ago
wohooooo

And you're back with a bang!! Love love love this chapter :-) thanks!

wishiwere1wishiwere1almost 12 years ago
More more more, please

Very engaging, thank you for this! please post the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You are the master of witty dialogue. Love this new story and hope the next chapter isn't far behind.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Welcome back

I can't wait to read the further adventures of Ace and Paul. Love the surrounding cast too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

How anyone in a million years could ever rate this anything but a five is a mystery to me! Love it!!!

afrodita79afrodita79almost 12 years ago
More please

hope you post the next chapter soon... good to have you back... hope to read more great stories from you and that you don't go for 2 years ones more jijiji

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back, Ace!

Just realized on second reading that we met Ace in Mr. Welcoming Committee. This looks like a good one. So excited!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So happy your back! Can't wait to read more from you.

honestsoulhonestsoulalmost 12 years ago
can't wait..

exceptionally well written..poor ace..pls post soon..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE.........

More Please.......

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Very well-written and had a real feel to it. You make the characters real with the relationships you describe with the other characters. Usually, the crazy, impossible coincidence of meeting the guy in your small town who you hooked up with in a big city would seem unreal and possibly ridiculous. Somehow, it worked for me in this case. Steven cracked me the hell up with his commentary on home stagers and gay men. No wonder his brother doesn't come out. Jeez! I kinda don't understand why Paul thinks that coming out to his family and friends would mean coming out at work. I doubt he'd need to hang a sign under his name that says 'formerly straight'. The only slight slight thing that bothered me a tiny bit was his concentration on his past with Cameron. You'd hope he'd be more over it by now. I wasn't sure what Erik meant about every guy being Cameron. Did he mean they looked like him or that they were probably closet cases? I can't imagine being in a relationship he described with the man. And I know it will be inevitable to continue comparing Paul to him, given his being another closet case. I just hope Paul would consider coming out for him. He seems like he wants something real. We'll see. You'll have ot let us know if Paul bears any great resemblence to Cameron.

I CAN'T wait to see how they greet one another! They were definitely hot together! Look forward to more!

And what's wrong with Boyds bears :) lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ho. Ly. Shit. ...

Is right! Absolutely Awesome! Keep 'em comin'.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

WONDERFUL!

vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
Read The Bartender

I went back and read the Bartender. Do we get to meet Jimmy's boyfriend?

Wonderful story by the way. I'm glad you've gotten around to start Acelin's story.

vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
wrong story

I meant to refer to The Welcoming Committee. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back

Thanks for another great story. Just finished Pt. 03 and patiently awaiting Pt. 04.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Unbelievably hot start with hilarious bits as follow-up - and the rest of the story in chapter 2-4 fullfills most of the promise.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessalmost 12 years ago

This is gonna be gooooooooood

avidreader_01avidreader_01almost 12 years ago
roflol

oh paul, what will you do now?

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
A Life of It's Own

You have given these characters a life all their own. The story line can fly on auto pilot, even through whatever storms readers will dream up for them. From my limited, but happy experience reading several Gay Romance stories (and I pray I'm not using the wrong vocabulary as a straight person often does), this one will live on for decades with a potential for greatness ... As if some of us don't already proclaim it as Number ONE for the 2010's.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Love it

I am so hooked. I wanna be Ace lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well written

i just love this story, it is so well written and is such a good story. This is my third time of reading it and I still get off on it. congratulations cc_Ryder

MJRobertsMJRobertsabout 10 years ago
Good job

Just the right amount of detail, good pacing, believable. I want to read much more of these characters and anything else you write.

-MJ

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Heart's pounding

i don't know, but I have the feeling that Paul is the kind of guy that will cool it and pretend he doesn't remember Ace - poor Ace, I really like him and don't want another fucking Cameron for him to deal with ...

OK. I'll now start Pt. 02 - let's see what his reaction to seeing Ace again will be !

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
This story is so hot!

Dayum, I was not expecting that sex scene to be so vivid..idk how some men can just have sex with someone in a public space and refused to continue what is obviously a great connection in a private space. Ace deserves better than how Paul treated him!

I just wish there weren't so many stupid people against same sex relationships..embarrasses the entire human race!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh goody...

the asshole. 😑

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 5 years ago

Most coming-out stories feature 18-year old characters in college. This one has older characters, and just for this I appreciate this story.

The writing, characters and everything being top notch is the cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is LITerotica

Very well written, engaging plot and characterization, immersive descriptions, especially the sex scene. So glad there is more to read and enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous