Run... Straight into His Dreams!

Story Info
What if she forgot her world, remembering her fantasies only.
1.2k words
3.93
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was hot and sweaty. And the only thing Sona liked hot and sweaty was sex. Nevertheless, one had to stick to their resolutions, and getting back in shape was her's (for now). Exercise or die the doc had said. Run or you'll become a fat aunty the hubby had said.

And so she ran, every day for the last 3 months. Despite the rising heat, she ran. Despite her aching feet, she ran. Despite the punishing despair, she ran. There were perks to the park next doors. And the only other fuel to her energy would come running around the corner any time now. Starting off with her stretching, Sona was warming up in ways more than one. At the thought of his long sweaty legs, muscles twitching with every move, the wetness of his soaked tee and the swish of hair across his face. She remembered his jerk of the head to get them off his eyes, the occasional brushing of fingers through them. She even imagined a faint smile in her direction. Even that thought wasn't convincing her today, so put off she was with her running. Good heavens! Mr. Fitness wouldn't ever acknowledge she existed. The 5' 75 kg stats of her life were most likely a disgrace to his kinds.

Nevertheless, with a heavy heart, Sona began her rounds, since Mr. gorgeousness was nowhere to be seen today, and she did feel exceptionally sick. Sick of the running, sick of not loving her body. Her flappy-floppy body. She turned her back on the gate finally and started her sprint on the track, music blaring from her earphones.

She didn't see the pair of eyes jealously devouring her. Her charmer had arrived a minute too late today. Flexing his arms he began his pace, a beautiful morning rushing ahead of him. Like every morning before this, he devoured her from the distance, marveling at the soft curves. Her perfume drifted in, making him heady. Speeding on to get closer he brushed past her, resisting the tickle in every tissue that wanted him to touch her, grab her, ravage her body. Her sensual, inviting body!

A few routine rounds later, we see our Ms and Mr running towards each other. In their fastest stance yet, they both seem to be running towards each other, running into each other. Unless they stop they'd crash... And Wolla!

She couldn't believe she'd run right into Mr. Fitness. And she was holding onto his shoulders, his shapely sweaty shoulders. Slowly she moved her hands up to the nape of his neck. Anyone looking would think they're about to kiss. Oh, wait, what! No! The world spun and went black. Her head hit a rock!

He couldn't believe it was her in his arms, had he just felt her breathe against his chest. Was she entwined upon him? Did he just let her hit a rock?

Even as more people gathered around, he picked her up, straight to the clinic nearby. The wait outside seemed to take forever before the doctor came out to say she's asking for the husband. "Come in please your wife seems fine now," he said. He was glad she was well. He was glad she could have been his wife. And in his bed, trying hard to hold that thought he walked in. Little had he hoped to walk into the beautiful face smiling at him, just like his dreams. "Let's go home, I am exhausted" she beamed up at him. The gym clothes on her full body were now soaked and muddy. Tempted as he was, images of having her in his bed conjured up, Again. Only this time he truly was the husband! But he couldn't take her home, or could he? "Come on" Whatever the cause for the turn of events, he was grateful.

And home they went.

He fixed up a breakfast of toast, eggs, and fruits. To the aroma of fresh tea, she walked out of the shower, wrapped up in a towel; wrapped up in his dark blue towel. Was it the sight of her or was it his soap smelling different on her supple skin that sent a million butterflies flying in his stomach? And stirred something else too.

"What? you are starring?"

"Sorry.. are you are you feeling alright?"

"Perfect, thank you! why? what should happen to me? I am hungry and the table looks delicious."

He had never prided in his culinary skills more than now as he watched her enjoy every bite of the omelet. Smiling he had the first best breakfast of his lonely bachelor's life! With Sona's cool feet entwining his toes under the table.

The tea was half finished before they decided to head to the bedroom. His arousal no news to her anymore. Her intentions a sweet surprise to his soul. Slowly she undressed his shapely form out of the sweat pants, taking his tee over his head in happy glee. Kneeling on the bed they kissed, a thousand times, each kiss deeper than before, each breath hastier than before. He took his warm breasts in his palms, he kissed them till he couldn't breathe. She held onto his hair, gently sliding her sweaty palms down his back, till his warm maleness filled her fists. He explored her curves and her ample back. So soft and so warmly close to him. They shut their eyes to the world, consumed in each other. Laying her on the bed he watched her glorious hair spread all over the pillows, his pillows - their pillows. She stroked him, his finger found the wetness between her legs. A muffled moan bliss escaped her pretty lips. Covering her body with his sweaty self he kissed her, a calming before the storm. Blood rose between his legs, increasingly rapid she felt him pulsating at the touch of her wetness on his tip. In a sensual move that shook the world, he thrust inside her, filling her desires with all his being. Again and again, a few more thrusts were all it took and they both broke upon each other. Their fingers entwined, their bodies sprawled on each other they lay spent heaving.

She felt so good, it felt so right. Twice more they made love that day - a day spent in exhaustion and ecstasy.

This went on for a few days, eating -sleeping-fucking. During which the only suspicious happening in the neighborhood was a police van drawing up to the building in front and a harassed-looking man. The man who had come to their doorstep, looking for his wife getting lost in the park. Sona looked highly discomforted having watched him from the kitchen. When he left, she was caught blushing as a bride. "I don't know if I should tell you this... I used to fancy that man at the park. See, when I took the rounds, he was there: Mr. Fitness."

Later kissing him goodbye at the gate, when he went to work they spotted the man with the lost wife looking at them - a sight of sorrow and surprise.

"He looks just so ... tempting. I could have an affair with him you know. Maybe one day I'll bump into him while we run."