Run the Train on Trans Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
The guys run a train on my trans mom.
1.1k words
4.12
8.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spermaboy
Spermaboy
28 Followers

It was a hot California day and Jamal, Shaquan, Nigel, and I were playing ball in my backyard. Playing 2-on-2 was lots of fun but we were hot and sweaty. I could see the chiseled abs of Nigel peering through his white undershirt. The game was first to 21 and the game was tied. Since it was my house court, I had decided the teams. Needless to say, Nigel and I had a tough time dealing with the tall and fast opponents. We were all hot sweaty 26 year old horndogs.

Evening was approaching and I knew my mother would be arriving home from work soon. As soon as the clock struck 4pm, there she was driving her BMW Z4 through the gates of our front yard. Mom always loved her convertibles and the top was down, creating a shimmering glow on her already shiny blond hair. We stopped the game as she stepped out of the car in her 3 inch black pumps. Mom had done pretty well for herself being one of the top real estate agents in Orange County. She invested most of the money in her body and it paid dividends.

Mom walked up to the court and greeted all of us. "Hi guys. Hope you all are having fun. Looks like you are", she said coyly. "We are, Ms. Law!", replied Jamal. The guys were having a good look at Sandra, my hot Mom. She was a good looking 50 year old. As we say, age is nothing but a number, and Sandra was a perfect example. She had wide hips and a fat butt. Her blond hair was reaching the bottom of her above the knee miniskirt. Her tight blouse had not covered her midriff and was stretching at the buttonholes trying gallantly to keep her triple D breasts from falling out. Her lips were as plump as Kim Kardashian, as was her olive skin. She always wore hoop earrings and a pearl necklace. The boys were all soaking it in, especially Shaquan. He always had the hots for my Mom.

Mom wished us goodbye and said she was going to take a dip in the pool soon. As she turned to walk away, we noticed her tattoo right above her skirt. Her ass was too bouncy to keep the leather skirt pleats from ripping as she bent over to pick up her dropped keys. That's when we noticed she had a thong underwear and moreover, she had an ace of spades tattoo on her right butt cheek. Mom didn't seem to notice the skirt rip. Shaquan couldn't handle it anymore and moaned while grabbing his crotch. I noticed that he had a semi erection.

Mom walked back into the house. We tried to go back to playing basketball after watching Mom's excellent performance, but I could see the game was over in the eyes of the guys. Finally, I said "Hey guys, what do you think about my Mom?" Shaquan was the first to reply that she looked "Fine" and he mentioned that I didn't look like her. He also mentioned the attractive features of her body, focusing on her big ass. I felt a little embarrassed but also intrigued about where this conversation was going.

Finally, Nigel mentioned the ace of spades tattoo on Mom's bum. I mentioned her previous boyfriends were black guys. Mom and Dad had split up a couple of years ago, and I chose to live with her as she was richer. Since the breakup, she had many relationships with black men. The guys were even more excited with this news. Jamal mentioned right there, he wanted to fuck my Mom. "Well, how about I take the next shot, and if I don't make it, you guys can run a train on my mom", I mentioned. I don't know where the words came from, but upon further reflection, I probably thought since my Mom was single and into black dudes, why can't she sleep with my friends. The guys licked their lips and watched me take the shot. I missed with the ball bouncing off the rim. I knew Mom was going t get fucked hard today.

Little did the guys know, but my Mom had a secret. An 11-inch secret. I first noticed it at Mom and Dad's wedding party. She had worn a sexy red cocktail dress and being 24 years old at the time, I tried to peek at her while she was dressing up. The dress was put on quite easily, but I noticed her fiddling and tucking something into her underwear. I made a sound and she got startled and turned around. The hallway was dark and she could not see me, but I saw a girthy, 11 inch, shaved cut cock dangling below Mom's red dress. It was semi-erect and the darkness could not hide the bulbous veins holding in the precious juice that penis contained. I ran away to my room, but I jacked off that night with that image in my head. Turns out, Dad had married a sexy Tranny.

The guys and I set up a plan to have sex with Mom that night. I mentioned that in-between boyfriends, Mom would suck me off once in a while, ever since she married my Dad 2 years ago. I described the incidents with the guys, but kept the big secret away from them. While we were talking, Mom stepped out of the house in a sling bikini holding a tray of drinks for us. She walked towards us and we watched her big tits bounce with the sling bikini barely able to cover up her huge pink areolas. The gold colored sling bikini matched her blonde hair. There was rouge makeup on her cheeks, so it matched her red lipstick and fingernails. She still wore the high heels and kept perfect balance as she placed the tray down. Jamal could not stop looking at her ass and got a clear view of her ace tattoo as she bent down.

Shaquan couldn't take it anymore and asked Mom if she could show him where the bathroom was in our house. As she walked away with him hand in hand, the rest of us stared at the lucky guy being led by my voluptuous mother. The back underwear portion of Mom's bikini had disappeared into her jiggly ass, so we got the best view of the jiggliest butt cheeks in the orange county area. It was amazing that none of the guys noticed the pressed down package urging to break free in Mom's crotch area. The guys all had semi erections that they stroked while drinking the juice laid out by Mom, none having the slightest idea that tonight held a bevy of sexy surprises.

Spermaboy
Spermaboy
28 Followers