Runa Learns Her Place at Work

Story Info
Runa finds out that her boss requires complete submission.
1.9k words
4.32
10.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Runa had been working at the accounting firm for over two years now. She had started as an intern, but her hard work and dedication had quickly earned her a full-time position. Runa was one of the best employees at the firm, and everyone knew it. She was always on time, never took long breaks, and worked harder than anyone else.

Despite her excellent work, Runa had started to feel like something wasn't quite right. She had discovered she was being paid less than some of her colleagues with less experience and fewer responsibilities. Runa knew that she deserved better but didn't know how to ask for a raise.

One day, her boss, Mr. Johnson, called her into his office. Runa was excited, thinking that perhaps he had finally noticed her hard work and would offer her a promotion. Runa walked past his secretary and said hello, but she looked down and was silent as she passed. But as soon as she entered his office, she knew something was off. Mr. Johnson was sitting behind his desk, a sly smile on his face.

"Runa, you're an excellent employee," he began. "You work harder than most people here, and I appreciate that. But I also know that you're being underpaid. So, here's the deal: I'll give you the raise and the promotion you deserve, but only if you agree to certain...favors."

Runa felt her heart sink. She knew what he was implying, and she was disgusted. She had worked so hard to get where she was, and now she was being offered a raise and a promotion in exchange for sexual favors.

"Mr. Johnson, I'm sorry, but I can't accept that," she said firmly, trying to keep her voice steady. "I deserve a raise and a promotion based on my hard work and merit, not because of anything else."

Mr. Johnson's smile faded, and he leaned back in his chair. "Suit yourself," he said with a shrug. "But remember, plenty of other people would jump at this opportunity. And if you don't play ball, you might find yourself out of a job."

Runa left his office feeling sick to her stomach. She knew what Mr. Johnson was doing was wrong, but she also knew he held all the power. She didn't know what to do.

Over the next few days, Runa tried to think of a way out of this situation. She talked to a few colleagues, but they reacted very strangely to the news, almost as if they weren't surprised. She thought one of them said, "It's about time," but she often mishears or misinterprets social situations, and that choice of words doesn't make sense.

She considered going to HR, but she was worried that they wouldn't believe her or, worse, that they would blame her for the situation.

In the end, Runa decided to take a stand. She requested a meeting with Mr. Johnson and explained why his behavior was inappropriate and unprofessional. She told him that she had worked hard for her achievements and deserved to be recognized for her skills and dedication without any conditions.

She watched his face shift from attentive to annoyed. He stood up and said, "Even my most excellent employees need to be put back in their place occasionally." He moved to the side of his desk and took off his belt. Runa's internal dialogue was oscillating between anger at the fact that he had started undressing and scared that she would lose her job today. She had never been in trouble with authority figures before and didn't quite know how to handle a situation where they were wrong.

She knew his pants were coming off next and that she would have to leave, become unemployed, and deal with suing the company and finding a new job. Her mind did turn to the easier way out, to give him what he wants and get the promotion and money. Back and forth, her mind went, and she became visibly anxious and indecisive. What seemed like an eternity of thought to her was only, in reality, a split second. Her last thought before he spoke again was how unfair it was for her to be in this position.

"Runa, you need to learn how things work around here to progress in your career. Now stand up and bend over my desk. I'm going to make sure that you're successful."

Runa's mind kept racing. She thought about explaining all of this to her friends and family. She thought about hiring a lawyer and explaining the situation to them in addition to government agencies and court. She thought about reliving this over and over again. She continued thinking about finding a new job and that this might become a mark on her own record. She thought about her mother, who reminded her time and time again, growing up, that to get ahead in life, you have to follow the rules. Mr. Johnson was in a position of authority. Mr. Johnson made the rules.

After another eternal fraction of a second, Runa stood up and bent over Mr. Johnson's desk. She tried to comfort herself, thinking that, at least, she wouldn't have to look at him while he had his way with her. She closed her eyes and waited with anxious anticipation for the sound of his pants dropping on the floor, for the sound of him walking up and taking a position behind him, for the feeling of her skirt being lifted and underwear pulled aside, and for the feeling of him entering her and taking what he wants.

"Good girl, this is more like what I want to see. I'll go easy on you since this is your first time."

Those words made Runa feel angry again while simultaneously feeling helpless. She had come to terms with her position and accepted reality. She wished he would hurry up and get it over with.

"I think five, then five, then five should do it," he said calmly.

Her mind stopped, and her helpless anger became confusion. "Five? What five? Five what?" She thought. Before she could finish processing, she felt a sharp, intense pain on her butt and a loud crack. In the following moment, her mind realized he wasn't having sex with her. He was spanking her with his belt.

"Runa, you will learn to respect me, and then I will teach you how to be successful in business, " he said as he hit her again with his belt.

She yelped and said, "You're spanking me?"

"That's how I ensure you learn your place and the lessons I will teach you."

Her mind turned to anger again. She started thinking of how she was spanked as a child. She started thinking that sitting in a courtroom wouldn't be so bad. She started thinking about how embarrassing and demeaning this was, but her unorganized stream of consciousness was interrupted as he quickly laid three more strokes on her bottom, which was now on fire. Her mind turned to get him to stop. He was a large, strong man, and she knew she couldn't physically overpower him to escape.

"Can't your secretary hear?" Her words were unconfident and almost whispered as she tried to catch her breath from the pain she felt on her behind. She started to stand up, but he pushed her back down to the desk.

"You'll stay down there until I tell you to get up. And Kristina got a spanking this morning for not having a report ready. She knows how things work here, and her bonus checks put her kids through college."

"How many?" she asked without thinking, then she thought she didn't want to know the answer.

"Every female that is going somewhere in this company," as he said this, he moved behind her and raised her skirt, exposing her underwear. Her brain finally interpreted the meaning of "five, then five, then five." She also thought that she wish she had worn prettier underwear but quickly became angry with herself for that. Her mind, oscillating again, knew she was alone, and her colleagues were in on it too. She knew that if she went to court, they would all testify against her and say she was making it up or crazy.

Her anxious mind wanted to keep playing out scenarios of escape and bringing Mr. Johnson to justice. However, that was interrupted as she heard five loud cracks quickly come one after another, and she felt a wave of pain flow through her body, causing her mind to empty. Uncontrollably she yelped after each one and started to sweat. She could feel her body temperature rise in response to the painful belt strokes.

"You will always address me with respect from now on," he said as she lay there helpless, not wanting to move for fear of worsening her situation. She knew what he was going to do next.

"Yes sir," she said quietly and submissively as he moved behind her. She felt two of his fingers enter the band of her underwear on each side. Then she felt them being lowered and fall to the floor.

"As I said, I was going easy on you since this is your first time. From now on, all spankings will be given bare bottom." He stepped to the side again, and she felt fully exposed. He quickly applied two strokes which felt much more painful than the ones dampened by layers of clothing. Tears appeared in her eyes, and she quietly yelped, completely giving herself to his dominance.

He walked over behind her again. She could feel his eyes admiring her nakedness. The feelings of disgust were transforming, through the pain, into compliance. She felt his hands grab her thighs, one on each side, and force her legs apart, exposing her further.

"That's better," he said, "I look forward to working more closely with you and getting to know both of those holes better."

"Both?" she whispered with shock, but the final three strokes came and blanked her mind again. He walked over to a chair and sat down. Her butt was sore as the pain lingered.

"Yes, both." He said, "But for now, I'll settle for the one I see every day and have been thinking about for the last two years. On your knees."

Runa didn't argue or struggle. She heard him unzip his pants. She came up from his desk, walked over, and knelt before him. She took him into her mouth, bobbing up and down and skillfully using her tongue. Occasionally the feelings of anger and humiliation would come back as she worked on pleasuring him. She thought she could bite down hard and exact her revenge, but her personality was such that she remained eager to please her boss and to get ahead in the business. He was in charge, after all. She took him in as far as she could, enough to put him over the edge. He let himself go inside her with a moan, and she swallowed instinctively, though there wasn't much. "Kristina must have taken care of it earlier," she thought.

"Good girl, see Kristina on the way out for your new set of rules."

She walked out, and Kristina handed her a list. She glanced at it, and the feelings of embarrassment and anger returned. She seriously wondered what she was doing, yet a part of her was excited about the opportunity.