Runa Learns Her Place at Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Runa assists in the punishment of Mr. Johnson's Secretary.
2k words
4.52
6.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Runa sat back down at her desk, feeling the punishment she had just received as she did. She could tell the other women in the office were looking at her, and she knew they were all in Mr. Johnson's secret with her. She felt violated, yet also elevated as if she had been initiated into some elite club.

She still had the list in her hand. She hadn't dared to read it yet. Finally looking at it, she read the rules.

1. All pubic hair will be shaved or neatly trimmed.

2. You will be punctual for appointments and quick when summoned.

3. When referencing one of the following body parts, use the terms stated:

a. Mouth: face pussy

b. Vagina: front pussy

c. Anus: back pussy

4. All the holes mentioned above exist solely for Mr. Johnson's pleasure at any time.

5. When given the command to get on your knees. You will undress fully where you stand, get onto your knees, fold your arms behind your back, open your mouth as wide as you can, and stick your tongue out as far as you can.

a. If you have your period, you may retain your underwear.

6. All mistakes will be punished. All punishments are spankings on the bare bottom.

Runa rolled her eyes internally at how derogatory these terms were, but the fear of anal sex overtook that quickly. She was an anal virgin and, from experience, knew he was well-endowed. She could feel a sensation in her back pussy thinking about this as if it, too, was now afraid.

Some days passed, and Mr. Johnson called Runa into his office. She hadn't spoken to or seen him since, which made her heart skip a beat, wondering if she had done something wrong.

She reluctantly got up, her body going numb thinking of what he wanted, but there was also a sense of anticipation and curiosity. Part of her was beginning to embrace that she couldn't wait to see what he had planned next.

As she approached his office, she noticed Kristina was not at her desk, walked up to the door, and knocked.

"Come in," Mr. Johnson said. Runa walked in to find Kristina fully nude, facing a corner with her hands clasped behind her head. Her bottom was already glowing red. While initially shocked, that feeling didn't last long as she half expected something unexpected. "She's been there for an hour," he said, looking in her direction. Runa thought that that sounds like a poor use of company time but did enjoy admiring Kristina's body which was much nicer than one would assume since she has only ever seen it clad in unflattering office attire.

"Kristina forgot to file a very important tax document by the deadline yesterday," he said sternly, "Now that Runa is here to help, I'll need you to turn around."

Kristina turned around, and her hands were still clasped behind her head. Runa was shocked by how perfect her breasts were as they were displayed before her, and she could see her shaved front pussy perfectly exposed. "Tell Runa how your morning was," he continued.

"I got a spanking for not filing a tax form," she said, embarrassed knowing she was now nude in front of two other people instead of just one.

"How were you spanked," Mr. Johnson asked.

"Over your knee on my bare bottom," Kristina said again in embarrassment.

"And why is Runa here?" Mr. Johnson continued, almost chiding her.

"Because I haven't been punished enough. I need a paddling, and Runa is here to help hold me down." Kristina continued, almost in tears. Runa was a little scared to hear that there were more implements. Runa wondered what else there could be and thought about how seriously she should take the rules.

"That's right," Mr. Johnson said, "I know how much the paddle hurts you and that you will struggle and cry. Runa is here to help you take it like a good girl. She will help you learn a lesson, won't she?"

Mr. Johnson walked over to his desk drawer and retrieved a set of wrist restraints and a ball gag.

"Yes, sir," Kristina replied in defeat. Mr. Johnson pointed to a spot in the center of the wide open space in front of his desk.

"On your knees, Kristina." She complied quickly, folded her arms behind her back, opened her face pussy wide, and stuck her tongue out. "You may put your tongue back in," and she did. He gagged her, saying, "We don't want to disturb the office too much. Now stand up, bend over, and clasp your hands behind your knees," she looked at him while he spoke, and her face pussy opened a little as if to plead that there might be some other way, but she would have been silence by the gag, "Now please," he said firmly, and she complied. He knelt down, his face inches from her vulnerable areas, and put them on. "There, now your hands will stay where I want them."

Kristina was not created with the same voluptuous bottom as Runa, so there were no curvy cheeks to hide both of her pussies which were now fully exposed and on display. Kristina was the picture of submissiveness, and Runa's once disgust turned into envy, which caused her mind to send up red flags questioning her line of thought.

"Now, Runa, your job is to sit in front of her right here, " he said as he placed a chair in front of Kristina. Runa walked over and sat down. "Kristina, walk forward and let Runa put her arms around you." She did, and Runa did her best to hold her. She could still see Kristina's beautiful, exposed bottom in a large mirror behind her. "That's it, Runa. Make sure she's not going anywhere." Runa was more concerned about the logistics of what was happening than what was about to happen. Mr. Johnson walked to a cabinet and pulled out a paddle.

The paddle was slightly less than a foot long and made of dark wood. There was a handle wrapped in leather, and it looked to be almost an inch thick. Runa had pictured something much smaller, but she dare not say anything. She just kept holding Kristina in place. Runa was excited about holding such a pretty girl, though she was anxious about what was happening.

Kristina was starting to sweat as the noises of Mr. Johnson getting the paddle and walking up behind her hit her ears. Mr. Johnson held the paddle against one cheek, and Runa felt Kristina wince as he did so. Then Mr. Johnson smacked each side of Kristina's butt with full force. Runa could feel it pushing Kristina forward, but she held her in place. Kristina screamed through the gag with each one.

He lined the paddle up again with one cheek and gave Kristina three on each side with full force. Kristina's screams were accompanied by tears streaming down from her eyes. Runa could see small, dark red bruises begin to form in the mirror. She was fascinated by the pretty patterns the bruises made. Kristina was heaving from crying and bounced slightly up and down, causing her butt to wiggle. This seemed to delight Mr. Johnson.

He lined the paddle up again, this time across both cheeks, and while keeping it in a position to hit both at once, he laid six more strokes on Kristina's bruised bottom. Kristina wriggled and screamed after each one. The tears stream continued forming wet patches on Runa's clothes and the floor. Runa could see a bulge forming in Mr. Johnson's pants and wondered how it would be handled after. Her own front pussy started anticipating its entry. The bruises were deeper in color, more purple now, and scatted across Kristina's behind. Kristina was shaking.

"I hope you're learning a lesson," he said as he lined the paddle up on one cheek, but lower this time so that half of the paddle was on her butt and the other half on her thigh. Four quick strokes were given, two to each side and the tops of Kristina's thighs bruised to purple instantly.

Mr. Johnson put the paddle on his desk. "Runa, remove her gag and cuffs." Runa did, and Kristina came up from her position. Her tears still flowed, and she struggled to breathe and compose herself. "Arms behind your head Kristina. Let's give Kristina a moment to get herself together on your knees Runa, please."

Runa undressed as Kristina continued to sob. Runa had no intention of being punished, especially not like Kristina, so she quickly complied, neatly folded her clothes, and put them on his desk. Runa then got on her knees, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and folded her arms behind her back.

"Good girl, I see you have read the rules," he said as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his dick. It was huge from the arousal of Kristina's punishment. He walked over and gently penetrated Runa's mouth while her tongue stayed fully out. "I'll do all the work today. You stay like that."

He grabbed the back of her head and shoved himself inside Runa. It had been a long time since a dick was that far into her mouth, and she gagged a little but settled into his thrusts eventually. Kristina's sobs were beginning to die down, but Runa could barely hear that over the sounds of her own throat being used for his pleasure.

"Kristina, if you're ready, go to my couch and assume your position," he said while still going in and out of Runa's mouth. Kristina walked over to his couch, got on all fours, put her head down into the cushions, and raised her butt high. "I know you hate this, but you're still being punished."

He stopped using Runa and took his pants off completely. He walked over to Kristina, generously applied spit to his dick, and quickly shoved it into her back pussy. Kristina gasped and hit the couch with closed fists several times as he pushed in. Mr. Johnson showed no mercy and relentlessly pounded away, each thrust stretching Kristina to the point she was biting a couch cushion. A constantly low-grade scream came from her. Runa just watched, hoping that her throat helped him to get closer and possibly finish sooner, and wondering when her back pussy would experience the same treatment. She felt hers throb a little from the scene.

Mr. Johnson finished up and pulled out. His cum leaked from Kristina's gaping back pussy and dripped down her front pussy to form a puddle on the couch as Kristina just stay motionless in position. He reached for a towel nearby, and gently wiped the cum off Kristina, then cleaned himself, then finally cleaned the couch.

"Kristina, have you learned your lesson?" He asked.

"Yes, sir," she said while still in position. Her breathing had slowed by now.

"Good, one hour of corner time, then you may go." Mr. Johnson helped her off the couch and motioned her to a corner of the office. Kristina walked over there briskly, pushed her bottom out, and put her nose in the corner and her hands behind her head. Runa again admired that she was the picture of submissiveness. Mr. Johnson picked up an hourglass, turned it upside down, and placed it on a table next to Kristina. Her purple behind looked sore and beautiful at the same time.

"Runa, excellent job today. I appreciate your help. You may get dressed and return to work." He said, turning to Runa, who was still on the floor, on her knees, though she had stopped holding her mouth open long ago.

"Yes, sir," Runa got up, dressed as Mr. Johnson watched, and left, taking one last look at Kristina before closing the door behind her. When she returned to her desk, she wondered what being paddled felt like and if perhaps she should brat on purpose to experience it.