Runaway Fantasy Pt. 03

Story Info
An older man teaches a teen girl to eat ass and give head.
13.6k words
4.43
9.8k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca20S
becca20S
108 Followers

Runaway Fantasy * Tuesday * (middle day of the trip)

I hear some rustling coming from the kitchen, but unlike yesterday when I woke up, I'm not confused or surprised by where I am. It sounds like Mike might be cleaning up a little or putting away some dishes, but I can't see him from the bedroom. You know what's weird though? The fact that I'm completely naked in this bed!

I roll around a little and feel the sheets slide in between my bare legs, and I can't help but be amused by the novelty of it all. It's pretty clear I've never slept in the buff before... and I kind of like it! It feels very freeing, like I'm some sort of hippie nudest. Okay, that probably sounds ridiculous, but you know what I mean.

You know what else I'm realizing? That I really, really have to pee! Given that I'm completely naked and all, I kind of don't want to alert Mike that I'm up, so I quietly slip out from under the covers and tiptoe over to the bathroom. After a very long and satisfying sit on the toilet, I go to wash my hands and am startled by the state of my appearance in the mirror. Oh god I had totally forgotten, but I look terrible!

The smudged mascara, the tangled hair, it's all still there. I guess at least now I can finally do something about it, though. I take a minute to wash my face, brush my hair, and clean up my eyes. The truth is nothing short of a shower is going to be enough to get me back to looking normal, but I figure for now this'll have to do. Feeling better after both peeing and fixing myself up, I slip out of the bathroom and back under the covers of my bed, still as nude as the day I was born.

Once again, I relish in the sensation of the sheets and mattress against my bare skin. But as good as this feels, it's nothing compared to how great last night was! My god, that was amazing. Let's forget for a second about how bad I was at giving Mike his blowjob, because I just want to focus instead on what he did to me. I can't believe he actually went down on me! He had so much passion in the way he was doing it too, as if he couldn't get enough of me.

It also felt like he knew my body better than I did, which probably isn't surprising considering I'm brand new to all this sex stuff, while he's a full blown 45-year-old man. And while obviously I had always assumed that having someone lick me down there would feel good, I was not prepared for just how good! It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Mike (poking his head through the bedroom door): "Hey Smiley... glad to see you're finally awake. What're you grinning about?"

Me (a tiny bit embarrassed he caught me reminiscing about last night): "I was just thinking about how happy I am to be here with you."

Mike: "Well right back at you on that one. How'd you sleep? I assume pretty good based on what time it is?"

Me (looking over at the clock): "Oh wow. It's after 9?"

Mike (chuckling): "Yeah, I've been back from my run for awhile now."

Me: "Oh I'm sorry... I don't want you thinking I'm some sort of lazy bum."

Mike comes over and climbs up onto the bed to give me a kiss. In the process, the sheets I was under get pulled down a little, exposing my top half.

Mike (quietly): "I would never think that."

I take the initiative and give Mike a topless kiss right back. I just love kissing him so much.

Mike (smiling and still sitting on the bed): "Hey, there's something I wanted to talk to you about, but let me jump in the shower first."

Me (very intrigued by the fact he wants to talk to me about something): "Oh you don't have to shower! I actually really like the fact that you're all sweaty from working out."

Mike (laughing): "Trust me, you'll definitely want me to shower. Ha. But I'll be quick, I promise."

And with that, Mike starts undressing and heads into the bathroom, but not before I get a quick peek at his bare penis and sexy naked butt. But as great as my brief peep show is, I'm so curious what he needs to talk to me about! Is it about something we're going to do today? Like a fun activity? Or is it sex related? Like maybe it's something regarding last night? He sounded mostly up beat, but he did have the slightest tone of seriousness when he said it, so I hope it's nothing bad.

Anyhoo, true to his word Mike's shower doesn't last long and soon enough he comes strolling out of the bathroom, completely naked save for the white bath towel he's actively drying himself off with. I still haven't gotten out of bed, and now I'm actually sitting up against the headboard chilling with my boobs out, but the sheets are covering my bottom half at least.

Mike stops, takes a look at me with a mischievous grin, and then drops his towel to the floor. He climbs up and gets under the covers right next to me as I turn towards him and smile. It's safe to say I'm more than a little excited for us to be naked together in bed again.

Mike (with our faces very close together): "Okay, so I wanted to talk to you about something."

Me (dying to know what it is): "Go on..."

Mike: "It's about nicknames."

Okay... I definitely did not see that coming. What does that mean I wonder?

Mike (clarifying): "Or I guess you could say pet names, like what you and I call each other, besides our real names."

Me: "Oh, like how you've been calling me Sweetheart?"

Mike (lighting up): "Yeah exactly!"

Me: "Yeah I love how you call me that. It's well... really sweet. No pun intended."

Mike (laughing): "Great, I'm glad you do. So I will definitely keep doing that. But I wanted to see if you could maybe call me a particular pet name as well?"

Me (feeling relieved as this is a pretty benign request, all things considered): "Yeah, of course... definitely."

Mike: "Awesome. Now I do have to warn you, it may seem a little weird for me to ask you to call me this, but I promise it's not the connotation you might think it is."

Me (now I'm starting to get ever so slightly worried, but I'm still mostly just intrigued): "Okaaaaaay?? What's the pet name?"

Mike (kind of wincing): "Daddy?"

Me (helpless not to laugh a little): "You want me to call you Daddy?"

Mike (quickly clarifying): "Yeah it's not like I'm your father, but more just like a sexy nickname, like 'Hey Daddy'... you know? I admit it sounds weird, but I've just always wanted a girl to call me that."

Me (making an exaggerated thinking-it-over face with my finger on my lips): "Hmmm... okay. I think I can handle that. It's not that weird. It's like you're my Sugar Daddy."

Mike (excited): "Yeah exactly! Except you don't have to say the sugar part."

Okay, in the grand scheme of things, this definitely isn't too bad. I do admit it's a little weird, but I can also see where Mike is coming from. I've heard that people do use this term as a sexy nickname, so Mike's clearly not out of the ordinary here. And I think the fact that I only ever call my actual dad 'Dad', and would never in a million years refer to him as 'Daddy', makes this much more doable.

Speaking of which, I wonder how my dad are mom are doing right now? I hope that if they did initially freak out about my unexpected disappearance, they've at least calmed down a little at this point. Although, I can't even imagine how mortified they would be to hear the conversation Mike and I are having right now about me calling him 'Daddy'. But that's something they'll just never need to know about.

Me (after giving Mike a quick kiss): "If it makes you happy, then I'm happy to do it..."

Mike: "You are so amazing..."

Me (smiling): "Thanks... Daddy."

And as I jokingly use his pet name for the first time, I see Mike's facial expression turn from light amusement to one with much more intensity. At first I think I might've done something to upset him, but I quickly realize that nope, he's not mad, but rather just really turned on.

With the most determined eyes I've ever seen him have in our short time together, Mike slowly moves in towards me and starts passionately kissing my neck. I look up at the ceiling of our hotel room and savor the feeling. But just as quickly as he had started, he abruptly stops and pulls back.

Mike: "Okay can you do something for me?"

Me: "Sure. What?"

Mike: "Whatever I do to you, can you annotate what I'm doing, but make sure you refer to me as 'Daddy' in the process? Does that make sense?"

Me: "Yeah I think so."

Mike: "Okay, awesome."

Mike then leans back in, even more slowly and deliberately than he did a moment ago, and he lovingly starts kissing the side of my face.

Me: "You're giving me sweet little kisses on my cheek, Daddy."

Mike (with a soft moan): "Mmmmmm... perrrrrrfect."

Mike then moves lower and starts gently sucking on my neck.

Me: "You're kissing my neck now, Daddy. He-he it kinda tickles."

Me (after he moves lower still): "Daddy, now you're kissing my shoulder, and my collarbone. You're giving me goosebumps, Daddy."

Hey this isn't so hard! Any holy cow does Mike seem to be enjoying it. I can tell because he just looked up at me, made some intense eye contact and then gave me the biggest smile. God, I love making him happy. It's the best feeling.

And now Mike moves past my collarbone and down towards my chest.

Me (with my heart rate starting to pick up): "Daddy, you're kissing the top of one of my breasts now."

Mike (looking up at me): "Don't use the term 'breast', it's too proper."

Me (trying again): "You're kissing my boob now?"

Mike: "Call it your tit... And don't forget to use my name."

Me (third time's the charm hopefully): "You're licking one of my tits now, Daddy."

Mike: "Better..."

Mike then takes a firm hold of both of my breasts.

Me: "Oh Daddy, you're squeezing my tits so hard right now."

Mike (smiling): "Oh Sweetheart, do you have big tits?"

Me (pretty sure I know how he wants me to answer this): "No, Daddy, I don't. I'm sorry my tits are so tiny. Are they too small for you?"

Mike: "Oh no Sweetie, they're absolutely perfect. I love your small, little, innocent titties."

Mike then moves lower still.

Me (forever self conscious about my flabby mid section): "Oh Daddy, you're kissing my stomach now."

Me: "Oh Daddy, you're sticking your tongue in my belly button and it really tickles."

It genuinely does tickle, so I'm doing my best not to giggle. I have to say, I think I'm getting the hang of this game we're playing. I still think it's kind of silly, and I'm not even sure what you would call it, are we roleplaying? Or would this be considered dirty talk? But either way, I'm happy to keep going as long as Mike wants me to.

Me (with my pace of breathing starting to pick up): "Oh Daddy, you're getting so close to my vagina now."

Mike (correcting again): "Too proper. Don't say vagina."

Me: "Oh Daddy, I hope my pussy looks okay to you."

Mike then places his hands on the insides of my thighs, just like he did last night right before he had started licking me.

Me: "Oh Daddy, you're spreading my pussy so wide open when you push my legs apart like that."

He then moves his face in really close to me.

Me: "Oh my god Daddy, your breath feels so warm and good on my pussy lips. I want you to lick me so bad, Daddy."

That last request wasn't me acting, as I really, really want him to lick me again. Thankfully, Mike takes my suggestion to heart as he proceeds to suck both of my vaginal lips up and into his mouth. He then starts playfully rolling his tongue around within my folds, and It feels so warm and wonderful.

Me (with a giant exhale): "Oh my god, Mike. I love when you do this. I love it so much."

Mike (after immediately removing his mouth from my genitals): "Don't call me that."

Me (very apologetically): "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, Daddy."

Darn it. Why did I do that?!? Thankfully, Mike quickly returns his mouth to my lips and resumes combing through them with his tongue.

Me (feeling it again): "Oh my god, Daddy. Please don't stop. It feels so good..."

Mike (while briefly removing his mouth from me yet again): "Be cruder. Be dirtier in what you say."

Me (trying my best to oblige): "Oh Daddy, keep sucking on my pussy. Eat it so good."

Mike: "More."

Me: "Oh Daddy, eat my pussy. And don't forget about my clit, Daddy. I want you to lick my clit so hard, Daddy."

Mike (after briefly taking my clit into his mouth): "More."

Okay, here goes nothing...

Me (sounding legitimately desperate): "Oh Daddy, I want you to eat my cunt and make me cum. I wanna cum in your mouth so bad, so your face is covered in my juices."

I can't believe I used the C-word! I've literally never said that word out loud in my life.

Mike seems to be pleased with what I said though, as I feel him push his head into my crotch even more forcefully than before. Meanwhile, his tongue takes direct aim at my clitoris, pressing into it so wonderfully hard. He then starts moaning, and the combination of the pressure from his tongue with the vibration from his vocal cords sends a euphoric chill from my vagina all the way through the rest of my body. It feels amazing.

But I barely have time to savor the feeling, as the next thing I know Mike abruptly pulls his face back and takes ahold of my legs in a manner than suggests he wants me to suddenly flip over.

Mike: "Okay, we're moving on to something new now."

What? We were just getting to the really good part! Why stop now??

I guess I don't have any say in the matter as Mike pulls my left leg over top, and I'm forced to roll over as to not get all tangled up. I end up back on the bed, but lying face down now.

Mike: "Now Sweetheart, don't forget to keep telling me everything that I'm doing."

Me: "Okay Daddy, well you just flipped me over."

Mike (while lifting my body, so I'm now raised up on all fours instead of laying flat on the bed): "I sure did."

Me: "Now you're putting me on my hands and knees, Daddy."

Mike then pushes my upper body, arms, and head back down to the bed, but keeps my lower half raised up.

Me: "Daddy, you're making my butt stick straight up into the air."

Mike (excitedly): "Oh I know, Sweetie."

I can't see Mike anymore from the position I'm in, but I can feel him fine tuning the placement of my knees, feet, and my entire lower body until my butt ends up as high up as it can possibly go. And not only is my butt raised up, but my butthole itself is now completely exposed and on full display, as I can feel the cool air of the room flowing across it. I have absolutely no idea what Mike is planning next, but my very first thought is that he might try to stick something in my butt. To be totally honest, I'm definitely nervous and perhaps even slightly scared, because I don't think I want that.

Despite my nerves, I'm able to get my apprehension across without breaking character.

Me (with my voice shaking just a little): "Daddy, you're not gonna do anything to my butt, are you?"

Mike: "Oh don't worry, Darling, I'm not gonna do anything bad. I promise."

Uhhhh... that wasn't actually a denial. Mike then clamps down pretty tightly, using his two hands to grab ahold of my butt cheeks.

Mike (gushing): "I absolutely looooooove how your cheeks are so tiny I can fit them in the palms of my hands."

Me (as I feel Mike tugging my butt apart and it reminds me of our first night here when he stuck his hands down the rear of my pants): "Daddy, it hurts a little when you pull me open like that."

Mike: "Oh sorry, Sweetheart. I get a little carried away because I'm peering into one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen in my entire life. Your asshole is the tiniest, sexiest, most pristine little thing imaginable, and I was just tying to see if I could peer inside it somehow. But it's just too tight... it won't open up no matter what I do."

Me (starting to get really nervous, but doing my best to hide it): "I'm glad you think I have a pretty butthole, Daddy."

Mike: "It's not just your asshole, though. The skin around it is so smooth and flawless. You're like the exact opposite of my wife. Jennifer's got a shaved cunt, but then you flip her over and her asscrack is a total jungle. But you... you have the softest little pubes above your gorgeous, young, 18-year-old pussy. And then around back there's not a single hair in sight. You have the asscrack of a little girl. It's incredible."

And as soon as he finishes complimenting me on my lack of butt hair, I feel him start to touch me. I still can't see with what exactly, but I assume it's his finger, as he's running it up and down my butt crack. And while this part isn't too intense, every time he passes over my opening, he makes contact with my puckered butthole and it gives me the biggest tickle shiver imaginable. It feels really weird, very invasive, and it makes me worry that he's about to plunge that finger right inside me.

Me (trying my best to keep my wits while continuing to annotate): "Daddy, you're touching my butt crack now."

Mike: "I sure am... but what am I touching it with, Sweetheart?"

I lift up and turn around to confirm it's his finger, but I'm surprised to see it's not. Instead, he has his face basically all the way in my crack!

Me: "Is that your nose I'm feeling?!?"

Me (quickly catching my omission): "Sorry... Daddy, is that your nose I feel on my butthole??"

Mike: "Mmmmmm hmmmm"

Me (less nervous now but instead more concerned for Mike and the grossness for him): "Ew! Daddy, you don't wanna do that. I pooped yesterday and I haven't showered since that happened!"

Mike (while firmly pressing my upper body and face back down to the mattress): "Oh I know what I'm doing... don't you worry. All you need to do is focus on telling me what I'm doing... while I do it."

And right after he says that, I feel and hear him take a full-lung inhale through his nose while it's pressed directly up against my butthole.

Me (trying to put this into words): "Daddy, you just took a deep breath straight from my butt."

Mike then gives off an extremely satisfied half moan / half exhale.

Me: "Daddy, that's so gross! Why would you want to sniff my butt?!???"

Mike (speaking directly into my crack so it's a little muffled): "Because it's so fucking delicious."

And before I'm even done processing what it means that he says that, I feel it. His extremely warm and wet tongue makes contact with my privates right where my vagina ends, and then starts running straight up my crack. He slowly but methodically runs directly over my butthole before continuing all the way to where my crack turns into my lower back. He leaves a trail of spit between my cheeks, and he sends a huge dose of the heebie-jeebies through my spine.

Me: "Eeeewww... Daddy! Don't lick that!"

The physical sensation of his tongue licking my butt is more weird than bad, but the idea of Mike doing this is empathically gross. Clearly there's something I just don't understand though, because not only does Mike apparently not to seem to mind what just happened, but he's already going back for more.

I feel Mike's hands reaffirm their grip on my cheeks, while his tongue heads straight back to the scene of the crime, my butthole. And this time, instead of traversing over it on the long path up my crack, Mike's mouth seems singularly focused on the one part of my body where poop comes out. His tongue is pressing in on it, running circles around the rim of it, and seemingly doing everything in its power to get inside of me. And since I'm unable to pull away, all I can do is try and keep my butt clenched as best I can, but it feels pretty hopeless.

Mike (while momentarily taking a break from trying to penetrate my anus): "I don't hear you talking, Sweetheart..."

Me (apologetically): "Oh sorry, Daddy. The way you're trying to stick your tongue up my butt is very distracting, Daddy."

Mike then returns his mouth to my butthole, and I also feel one of his hands release its grip. But just when I think this might give me more of a chance at clenching my cheeks to keep Mike's tongue out of my backdoor, I'm hit with a new and very distracting sensation, as one of his fingers presses up right into my clitoris.

becca20S
becca20S
108 Followers