Runaway Fantasy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike (after pulling back from our kiss): "Hey I need to do something here. I need to give my family a quick FaceTime call, so I'm gonna head into the bedroom. It's super important that no matter what though, you don't come in there obviously. So can you just wait out here and I'll come out when I'm done?"

Me (with a serious expression): "Definitely. Totally understand. You won't hear a peep from me out here."

Mike: "Okay, Sweetheart. Thanks."

Me (smiling now): "You're welcome, Daddy."

With that comment, I get a smile back from Mike as he heads into the bedroom and closes the door.

I take a seat on the couch, and despite having basically nothing to do, I decide against turning on the television and risk it making any noise for Mike's call. So instead, I lay down and just take a little relaxation time to myself.

I know I've said this a bunch, but I hope my parents are doing okay. I hope my little brother Corey isn't worried about me either. Knowing him though, he probably finds the fact that I ran away to be pretty funny and I'm guessing is even a little jealous. We're definitely pretty close for siblings, probably closer than most brother / sister pairs, as we've bonded a lot over the years over how ridiculous our parents are.

While I don't think I could ever tell Corey about the real reason I ran away, I am looking forward to telling my friend Erica. She and I have always been best buds, and while she's had a boyfriend for awhile, for some reason she's always seemed more willing to talk to her other friends about that sort of stuff (boys, sex, etc.) then she does with me. I think maybe it's because we've been friends since we were really little? Like maybe I'm her token innocent friend and she just feels more comfortable talking to her other friends about the more mature stuff?

Either way, I would love to fill her in on everything that's happened with me and Mike so far. I'd be so curious to know how our relationship compares to hers with her boyfriend Drew. I'm pretty sure they've had sex a number of times, and I know they've definitely done oral stuff as that's the one thing she has specifically mentioned to me before. But I wonder if they've ever licked each other's butts like Mike and I just did? I'd be so curious to know and what she thought of the whole experience if they have.

Just as I'm contemplating this, the bedroom door opens and Mike comes out.

Me (hesitant to say anything out loud so I mouth the words): "You done?"

Mike (speaking normally): "Yep! All done."

Mike walks over to where I'm laying on the couch, leans down and gives me a kiss.

Mike (pointing at me): "Hey! So I had totally forgotten about this... but I actually have a present for you."

Me (sitting up excitedly): "Seriously? That's so nice! You didn't have to do that."

Mike: "Oh it's nothing, and when you see it you'll see what I mean. In fact, I bought it at a thrift store, so it obviously was not expensive at all, ha. But anyway, stay here for a second and I'll go get it."

Mike heads back into the bedroom, and after some audible rustling from the other room he reemerges holding a folded up gray piece of clothing.

Mike (explaining before he shows me what the gift is): "So like I said, I was in a thrift store a couple of weeks ago and I saw this, and I instantly thought of you. Sorry, as it's obviously been worn before, but I promise I washed it twice just to make sure it's totally clean."

And then he unveils the present, and it's a grey Taylor Swift shirt, like one you'd buy at a concert. On the front is a stylized picture of Taylor singing into a microphone, and on the back are a bunch of dates and locations from one of her tours. It's so sweet that he saw that and thought of me!

Me (gushing): "Oh I love it! And I love that you were thinking of me enough to buy it!"

Mike: "Well of course, I was so excited for this trip. I hope the shirt's not too cheesy or anything. But I thought it was a perfect reminder of how and why we first met."

Me: "Oh it's not cheesy at all! I love it. I really do."

Mike: "And so you're still a Swiftie, right?"

Me (giggling): "Of course. I'll always be a Swiftie. I love it!"

I walk over to Mike and reach up and give him a thank you kiss. Afterwards, he hands me the t-shirt and I head into the bedroom and place it on my bed. When I come back, Mike asks what I'm in the mood for for dinner, and when I tell him I don't have any particular preference, he suggests thai food. I've actually never had thai food, but I tell him I'd love to try it as long as he takes care of picking out what we get.

He happily obliges, the food comes a little later, and while it's not my favorite, we have a nice dinner together in the hotel room. And even though I don't eat a ton of the thai food, that just means I have more room for dessert! I treat myself to a generous bowl of both of the ice creams we had picked up at the supermarket yesterday, and they are fantastic!

Mike of course passes on dessert and instead makes himself an after-dinner cocktail. He mentions how much he prefers not to drink alone, so I end up taking a Mango White Claw to sip on once I'm done with my ice cream. Once we both have our drinks, we move over and take a seat together on the living room couch.

Mike (turning to me): "Hey, can I ask you a favor?"

Me (always excited at a chance to make Mike happy): "Of course. What is it?"

Mike: "Do you think you could put on your new shirt?"

Me (happily): "Of course!"

I put down my White Claw to start heading towards the bedroom, eager to go change into the shirt for Mike.

Mike (grabbing my hand as I get up): "When you put it on, do you think you could take everything else off?"

Me (smiling but blatantly telling a lie here): "I was already planning on doing that."

Okay, so maybe I'm trying to be sexier and more scandalous than I actually am, but I think that was a pretty harmless white lie. It seems to work though as Mike breaks out into a huge grin as I skip off into the bedroom. I love this idea. I love that I'm going to be almost naked again, but I also love that Mike asked me to do something and I'm able to fulfill his wishes.

It doesn't take me long to completely disrobe, but I'm only naked for a brief moment as I quickly slide the vintage t-shirt on over my otherwise nude body. Vintage is probably an exaggeration though, as despite it seeming well worn (and soft), the shirt is clearly only a few years old based on the tour dates on the back of it. I'm guessing whoever donated it to the thrift store wore it a lot!

Once I get the shirt on, I prepare to head back out into the living room. I have to say, it's pretty weird to be wearing only a t-shirt and nothing else, but at least the shirt is long enough to cover my privates. So I do have some modesty, but that's only if I don't raise my arms at all, ha!

Anyhoo, I try my best to seductively walk back in to see Mike, but I can't help but smirk as I enter the room.

Mike: "Oh Fuck yes..."

That's exactly the response I was hoping for! I continue to walk slowly over towards Mike where he's sitting on the couch.

Mike (clearly focusing on my lower half with his gaze): "Oh my god it's perfect. It's so fucking hot seeing you wear this."

Once I finally reach the couch, without even looking up at me Mike reaches around and grabs my naked butt, pulling me even closer to him. He then uses his thumbs to subtly lift the bottom of the shirt, exposing my vagina while it's directly in front of his face.

He spends a good minute or so just staring at my privates while gently caressing my butt, hips, and thighs, but he never actually touches my genitals. He also doesn't look up at me to make eye contact, but he does occasionally glance up at the Taylor Swift shirt before returning his focus back down to my vagina.

Mike (reiterating): "This is all so fucking hot. You're so fucking hot."

Me (softly): "Thanks."

Mike (leading me down to sit next to him): "Here. Have a seat."

After sitting down bottomless next to Mike on the couch, I turn and look right into his eyes. We apparently have the same idea as we simultaneously move in and meet for a quick but sensual kiss.

Mike (with a very chipper tone to his voice): "So what would you like to do tonight?"

Honestly, that's a super easy question for me to answer.

Me: "I really, really, really, really want to make you come."

Mike (smiling): "Wow. That's a lot of reallys. Well... I think that could be arranged."

Me (genuinely surprised he said yes): "Seriously?!?"

Mike (nodding slowly): "Yep. Under one condition though."

I'm so excited. I've wanted to make and see him orgasm for so long now. Okay, I know 'so long' is probably an exaggeration as we've only been here a couple of days, but it feels much longer than that. I just really want to experience this with him, and to see firsthand what it's actually like for a guy to do that! I'm sure whatever his 'one condition' is will be worth it, as I don't care if it's more butt licking, or having him stick his penis really far down my throat, or even if he wanted to have sex with me. I would totally do any of those things with him right now, no questions asked.

In fact, now that I think about it, I kind of think I want to have sex with him. I'm pretty sure I'm ready, and what better way for him to orgasm than while we're making love!

Me (excitedly): "Sure, of course. What would you want me to do??"

Mike: "I want you to give me another blowjob..."

Me: "Oh definitely!"

Mike: "...but I also want to film you while you do it."

Oh my god. I had totally forgotten, but this immediately reminds me of the naked pictures he had taken of me last night! How is it possible that I had forgotten all about those?!

I honestly don't know what to think.

Mike (looking a little concerned but sympathetic): "You look a little unsure. Don't worry, I would never ever show it to anybody. Ever. I swear."

Me (trying to process everything): "So do you still have the pictures you took of me last night on your phone?"

Mike: "Yeah. And so this would just add to that collection. You see... as hard as it's gonna be to leave you in a couple of days, I was thinking it'd be a little easier if I had a bunch of pictures and videos of you to..."

Mike then does like a fake cough followed by a smile.

Mike: "Ahem... satisfy myself... if you know what I mean."

He's obviously talking about jacking off to them. I guess this isn't so bad?

Me: "So when you go home you're going to masturbate to these movies and pictures of me?"

Mike: "Exactly. But that's just to hold me over until the next time we see each other, of course."

I genuinely am not a huge fan of him having videos of me, or really of these videos existing at all in the first place, but I guess I can see where he's coming from? It does make me feel good that he would rather masturbate to videos of me than have sex with his wife once he goes home.

Me (nervously): "Okay? I guess you can do that?"

Mike (ecstatic): "Fantastic!"

And with that Mike stands up from the couch and instead of clearing the coffee table out of the way like he did last night, he takes my hand and leads me to an open space in the living room. First, he takes off his shirt, so now he just has his shorts on. Next, he kind of gestures that he wants me to kneel, so I get down on my knees right in front of him, and then sure enough he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his iPhone.

He takes a second to get it unlocked and ready, but then I can see the back of it pointing down at me as I peer back up at it from my knees.

Mike (looking down): "Okay Sweetheart, what are you about to do?"

There's that nickname again, reminding me to get into character.

Me: "I'm about to give my Daddy a blowjob."

Mike: "Oh Sweetie, I think you can be more descriptive than that."

Me (nervously looking right into those two lenses on the back of his phone): "I'm gonna suck on my Daddy's penis and make him come."

Mike: "And how much of Daddy's cock are you going to take?"

Me: "I'm going to take all of Daddy's cock... even if it makes me choke."

Mike: "Good girl, Sweetheart. Good girl. That's what Daddy wants to hear."

Me (unbuttoning Mike's shorts): "I can't wait to see you come Daddy, I've never seen a boy do that before."

Mike (now helping me pull his shorts and underwear down with his one free hand): "Oh I'm not a boy. This here is a man's cock. And I can't wait to blow a man's sized load all over your little girl face."

Okay, things are getting a little intense now, and my heart rate is definitely beginning to reflect that. Mike kicks his shorts and underwear off to the side, so now he's completely naked. His semi-hard penis is right in front of my face, and after yet another glance up at the back of his iPhone, I nervously but excitedly take his shaft into my hand. I stick out my tongue, lift myself up a little higher, and then I give the bottom of his penis a long, wet, lick.

Mike: "Oh Sweetheart, you look so sexy licking my cock while wearing your favorite Taylor Swift shirt."

Me (momentarily pulling my mouth away from his penis): "Oh Daddy, now you're just being silly. I love the present but how can it be my favorite shirt if I literally just got it?"

Mike (chuckling): "Ha. You're right. I guess I'm just assuming it'll become you favorite shirt soon. You'll have to forgive me as my mind's a little jumbled right now. All I can think about is how I'm finally gonna get to cum on your adorable little face."

Me (staring up at Mike while still holding him in my hand): "I don't know why you wouldn't let me do this to you sooner. I wanna make you come sooooooo bad."

Mike (without even a hint of laughter): "I think I'm just an idiot."

And with that, I take Mike's penis into my mouth. I know it's not going to be easy, but I'm determined to get his entire shaft down my throat, just like I did last night. The difference is this time, I want to prove to him I can do it all on my own. I know if I'm able to get my lips to press up against his pelvis like he likes, he's going to be so pleased with me. It'll make him so happy.

And so with all the determination I can possibly muster, I attack this blowjob with a ferocity that surprises even myself. I take my two hands and I clench onto his firm, muscular butt, and I force my head towards his crotch. As I lunge forward, I feel the tip of his penis jam up against the back of my throat, leaving me just short of reaching his body with my lips.

I try to take this initial failure in stride, and I do my best to stifle the gag I knew was coming. Once I fully compose myself, I start slowly retreating my mouth back up along his thick shaft and away from his body. I rest for a second while keeping his mushroom tip within my lips, before gathering the strength to take a second, even more forceful attempt at swallowing him whole. This time, I won't be denied.

I push forward so hard that his penis rams its way past my tongue and legitimately into and down my throat. In fact, it probably would've kept going if not for my lips and teeth running smack dab into the skin surrounding the base of his penis.

I hold my breath, unable to look up and see how Mike is reacting, unable to do anything other than try to hold onto this position for as long as I can. And holding on is literally what I'm doing, as I clamp down on Mike's butt muscles so hard that I can feel him clench up just to protect himself from any claw marks I could potentially be leaving.

And then I hear it, Mike's satisfied commentary that lets me know I must be doing a good job.

Mike (delivering one long, run-on grunting sentence): "Oh you fucking little, cocksucking, deep throating, horny, perverted, little nympho slut..."

I feel one of Mike's hands grab ahold of the back of my head, and while I can't see to confirm, I can only assume his other hand is still holding his phone, meticulously recording everything that's happening.

Meanwhile, I'm desperately holding my breath. I have the unmistakable sensation of choking, and the object that is blocking my airway feels so much bigger than anything I'd ever be able to swallow. My eyes are watering again, but not nearly as bad as last night, while my nose is pressed up hard against the stubble of Mike's missing pubic hair. But as physically uncomfortable as this position is, the mental realization of what I'm doing is actually quite wonderful. I'm deep throating Mike, just the way he likes, and hopefully any second now I'm going to make him come.

Mike (sounding even more excited): "Hold it... hold it... almost there... hold on for one more second, Sweetie."

I close my eyes, as I've pretty much hit my limit. My mind is fading and I don't think there's any doubt I'm about to pass out. My hold on Mike's butt relaxes.

Mike: "Aaaaahhhhh... there we go."

And then I feel Mike pull his penis completely out of my throat and mouth. While it's a huge relief to no longer have the obstruction in my airway, the lack of support causes my head to wobble. But as my face starts listing to the side, my reflexes kick in and I instinctively take a huge gasp of air. My lungs fill up with the much needed oxygen, and I can feel my consciousness turn the corner and start to return.

My vision is pretty blurry though, as both my brush with unconsciousness and some residual tears are making it hard to see. So I try hard blinking my eyes a few times, and that seems to help. And as my eyesight starts to return, the first thing I notice is Mike's fully engorged and veiny penis being furiously pumped directly towards my face. It's covered in saliva, which is making a loud slapping sound as he runs his hand up and down its wet shaft.

I immediately fixate on his wide open peehole smack dap in the middle of his bright red and super plump mushroom tip, and as my eyes fully adjust and his opening comes into crystal clear focus, that momentous event I've been waiting for for so long, finally happens.

Mike (with such a loud groan that I'm sure someone in the hotel's hallway could hear): "Uuuuuuuugggggghhhh."

A rocket shot of somewhat clear, somewhat opaque, white gooey liquid comes flying out of that peehole and directly towards my face. I don't flinch, but I do close my eyes. And it's a good thing I do, as this initial glob hits me square in the middle of my closed left eyelid. It's noticeably warm, and obviously it's wet. Oh my god, he's coming! Mike is coming for me. And he's coming right onto my face!

And then I feel a second shot hit me, this time on my forehead. And then a third on my right cheek. I can't see what's happening, but I can hear and feel the results.

Mike (exhaling): "Oh yesssss... fuck yessssss..."

A fourth spurt goes right up one of my nostrils. I keep my eyes closed, but I do notice I'm subconsciously opening my mouth a little bit, perhaps because I'm in awe of this whole experience.

I feel the next shot of Mike's semen hit me in the upper lip, and then if my count is correct, his sixth goes right into my mouth and hits me square in the back of the throat.

I'm not able to process what it tastes like, good or bad, because it misses my tongue completely. But to be honest, I'm a little disappointed because I'm curious to know. Maybe there's still more to come (no pun intended) though, so I open my mouth a little wider and even stick out my tongue, trying to give Mike as obvious a target as I can.

Mission accomplished, as I feel the next glob land smack dab in the middle of my exposed tongue. That's followed by a smaller shot that hits the inside of my left cheek. And after a brief delay, I feel one final dribble get wiped onto the tip of my tongue. I still haven't opened my eyes yet, but between the lack of any new semen and what sounds like a pretty satisfied groan from Mike, it sure seems like he's finally done with his orgasm.