Runaway Fantasy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm pretty sure it's his thumb that I'm feeling, and as soon as it starts pressuring my clit, it overwhelms my senses and turns all of my focus back to my vagina. And after a brief moment of shock at the new sensation, it starts to feel pretty good.

Mike's tonguing of my butthole doesn't stop, it's just thankfully no longer the primary focus of my attention, which means the weirdness associated with it is also diminishing. Instead, I'm focused solely on his thumb that's currently rubbing circles around my clit. It feels so good that instinctively I start pushing down with my crotch to increase the pressure between his hand and my vagina. I want him to touch me even harder, and I'm doing everything I can to facilitate that.

Me (starting to pant from the pleasurable feeling): "Oh Daddy, I want you to rub me even harder. I want it harder, Daddy."

Meanwhile, Mike's licking isn't stopping either. And I don't know if it's something about how both his thumb and his tongue are moving in circles, but the way he's touching my clit is now rubbing off (no pun intended) on the sensation of his tongue on my butthole. Amazingly, his licking actually starts to feel somewhat pleasurable on its own.

Scratch that, it starts to feel reaaaaaallly pleasurable on its own. Oh my god, the rubbing and the licking. The licking and the rubbing. They're both so good, I can't even tell which one is more satisfying right now.

Me: "Oh Daddy, I think you're gonna make me come..."

Oh wow, he really is. Oh my god.

Me (the loudest I've been during this time on the bed): "Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! I'm coming so hard!"

I start subtly rocking my hips forward and backwards, pressing against Mike's hand in the front and his tongue in the back. The two-sided pleasure is unlike anything I've ever experienced before, as I feel like I'm the middle of some sort of orgasm sandwich.

Me (blissfully grunting in rhythm): "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, Daddy, ugh, don't, ugh, ugh, stop, ugh."

I can tell Mike's tongue got its wish as there's no doubt he's now up and inside my butthole. In fact, as I rock back and forth, I feel like his stiffened tongue is penetrating me with each thrust, almost as if I'm having anal sex with his mouth.

Finally, after a ton of yelling and grunting, the orgasmic wave that was causing the uncontrollable rocking of my hips eventually subsides, and I'm left instead with a heaving chest trying to catch my breath. I feel Mike's hand and face peel themselves away from the two sides of my crotch, and I respond by blissfully collapsing down onto the bed.

Mike (looking down at me while smiling): "How was that?"

Me (still a little out of breath): "It was soooo good. How did you know to do that?"

In response to my question, Mike gives me kind of a fake disapproving look, but underneath I can clearly see a grin poking through.

Me (realizing why he's giving me that look): "Sorry. Daddy, you made me feel so good, Daddy. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. There, you happy now, Daddy?"

I laugh after saying that and Mike takes my joke in stride as he snuggles into the crook of my neck and gives me some kisses.

Mike: "I am definitely happy. And as long as I get to be your Daddy, and you'll keep being my sweet baby girl, then I'm going to keep being happy."

I contemplate for a second about saying the words "I love you, Daddy" half as a joke and half as a serious statement of affection, but I decide not to. So instead I just give Mike a huge smile.

Mike: "But you're right. That was sooooo fucking good. While you were cuming, I could feel your tight little asshole expanding and contracting around my tongue. It was so fucking hot getting to feel first hand that pulsating spasm of pleasure I was giving you."

Oh my god, I had no idea something like that was possible, on so many levels. But thinking back to what just happened and how it felt from my perspective, I have no reason to doubt he's telling the truth.

Me: "Yeah it was pretty intense, Daddy, but it had to taste at least a little bit gross, right?"

Mike (smirking): "Well... funny you should ask that..."

I'm not sure what he means by that, and then I see Mike start to rearrange some of the pillows on the bed. He places one next to the headboard, and a second about halfway down the length of the bed.

After he gets these two pillows into their desired positions, Mike, who is still every bit as naked as I am, lays his head down onto the pillow up by the headboard, and then scoots his lower body up and onto the second pillow further down. He then lifts his legs up, grabs the inside of his knees, and tilts his entire lower body back. This results in him spreading his butt wide open and having it stick straight up into the air.

Mike (after turning his head to look at me): "It's your turn."

Between the look on his face and all the setup he just went through, I can tell there's absolutely no chance he's joking. In other words, he apparently wants me to lick his butt now!?!

I just don't know. I can't even see his butthole from where I am, and I'm also too scared to scoot over and look.

Mike: "Oh Darling, don't worry at all. You're gonna do great."

Me (somehow remembering to stay in character): "Oh Daddy, I just don't know if I can do that."

Mike: "Well Sweetie, come give it a try and see."

So I move around to the foot of the bed, and sure enough there's Mike's exposed butthole staring right back at me as I round the corner. It's pinkish-red, wrinkly, and it looks clean enough, but it's surrounded by a massive amount of hair that seems to form one big interconnected forest with his hairy legs.

Mike (while still holding his legs apart): "Aren't you glad I showered this morning, even though you said I didn't need to?"

Me: "Yeah, I obviously didn't know this was what we were gonna be doing, Daddy."

Mike (chuckling): "I know, Sweetheart. But there's no way I'd ever make you eat my ass after my morning run and my morning shit... without at least rinsing off first."

Ew. Just hearing him say the words 'morning shit' makes me a little nauseous. Ugh. Can I do this? I pretty much have to, right? I mean he did just do it to me?

So I crouch down, place my two hands on his already spread butt cheeks, and I slowly inch my face up closer to his butthole. I stare right at it.

I guess it's sort of cute? It's certainly interesting looking, and really graphic. It doesn't seem to smell bad, at least as far as I can tell from a few inches away. In fact if anything, he still kind of smells shower fresh. I definitely don't have an innate desire to put my mouth on it like I do with Mike's penis, but overall I think it's more weird and less gross than I was expecting.

Mike: "Okay, so there's really no trick to this. You just stick your tongue out and start licking. Honestly, the more you want to be doing this, the better you're gonna be at it, so you just got to get on in there and go to town, Sweetheart."

I don't know if he does it on purpose, but every time he calls me Sweetheart, it's a reminder that I'm supposed to use his nickname as well.

Me: "Okay, Daddy, I'll do my best."

So while Mike continues to hold his knees back to spread himself open, I move in even closer until my nose bumps into the patch of skin just below his balls. I try sticking my tongue out and I feel the very tip of it make contact with something, and I'm pretty sure based on the texture, it's his starry butthole. It's wrinkly, dry, and a little bit sticky as I tap the end of my tongue against it.

Mike (confirming): "That's it, Sweetie, now just get in there and fucking lick it!"

I'm not sure I can do this. It's just too weird. But I do my best to keep feeling around with the tip of my tongue while my eyes peer up past Mike's genitals to keep tabs on how he's reacting.

Mike (starting to sound a little impatient): "Don't just dance around it, give it a big ol' sloppy lick!"

Me (while pushing back away from his hole): "I'm so sorry, Daddy, I don't think I can do this. Don't be mad."

Mike (with a hint of frustration but a dash of understanding): "Okay. I'm not mad. I know you've never done this before."

Mike (while momentarily letting go of his own knees): "Here... why don't you try holding my legs instead of me."

So I slide my hands up the inside of Mike's thighs and take ahold of his knees, just as he had been doing before. Naturally, this brings my face right back next to his butt.

Mike: "Okay, stick your tongue out, and make sure there's a bunch of spit on it."

I do as I'm told.

Mike: "Okay Sweetie, is it nice and wet?"

Me (doing my best to speak with my tongue hanging out while also nodding): "Yes, Daddy."

Mike: "Okay, great."

Mike then grabs the back of my head and forcefully pulls my face and mouth right into the crack of his butt. I can feel my extended, saliva covered tongue make direct contact with his hole again, except this time there's a lot more spit involved.

Mike (joyously): "Ahhhhhhh... perfect. Now just lick around. Lick it like it's an ice cream cone."

It does make me feel good that Mike feels good. Maybe I can do this after all? I start off by giving his butthole some big, wide slow licks, just like Mike had suggested. I still don't have any idea what I'm doing, but after following the ice cream approach for a little bit, I switch to more or a stick-my-tongue-out-and-wiggle-it-around approach. With all the spit initially queued up on my tongue, the whole area is starting to get pretty wet and sloppy, but based on Mike's reaction so far, that seems to be a good thing.

Mike (letting out a huge exhale): "Ohhhhh fuuuuuck... keep doing that... just keep eating it... yes..."

I give the inside of his knees a little extra push, forcing his lower body to tilt back even more and giving me an even better angle to lick. At the same time, I come in a little harder with my tongue, adding more pressure directly onto his butthole.

Mike responds by grabbing my head with both hands, and he starts pulling me into his butt with even more force. I'm now so tightly pressed up against him, I'm having a little trouble breathing through my nose. It's nothing even remotely as bad as when I was choking on his penis last night, but it's slightly uncomfortable. But considering how much Mike seems to be enjoying it, I'm totally fine with it.

Mike: "Oh Sweetheart, that's it! Eat your daddy's asshole. Get your tongue all the way up inside me. Oh fuck yes..."

Hearing him gush about how good this is feeling just makes me want to try even harder. So I close my eyes, hold my breath, and start frantically licking as passionately as I've ever licked anything in my life. I'm alternating between pressing my tongue as hard as I can trying to penetrate his anus, with other times where I'm licking around and around his circular rim. Mike is still actively pulling me in with his hands, so my face is forcefully wedged all the way into his butt crack, but I kind of love it. I love this feeling of pleasing him. I love this idea that I'm satisfying his most raw and primal desires.

After a few more seconds of my most intense and forceful tongue probing yet, I actually feel him ease up on my head a little. One of his hands leaves while the other switches to stroking my hair instead of pulling me in. And so now that I have a little more room to work with, I open my eyes and look up at Mike to see how he's doing. He still looks so content, but I can see that his free hand is now furiously jerking his penis, just above my face. He appears to have a fully hard boner, and it's really hot to see him pleasing himself with his own hand.

I've never seen someone masturbate before, and the force he's using is really quite astounding. In fact, it's such a turn on watching him do this that it inspires me to try even harder. So I take my tongue, and without even needing the help of his hands pulling me in, I jam it so hard into his anus that I finally feel it break through. His butthole relents, opens up, and there's no doubt my tongue is now inside his rectum.

I can feel his body shaking as he's jerking himself off, while I continue to probe the inside of his butthole with my mouth. This is by far the craziest sexual situation we've been in yet, and that's saying something. It's borderline surreal, as the thought crosses my mind, is this really happening?

But then out of nowhere, all of this extremely intense and passionate buttlicking comes to an abrupt end, as Mike quickly grabs my head with both hands, sits up, and pulls my face towards his. And before I am even realizing what is happening, he's passionately kissing me mouth to mouth as we turn over and roll onto the extremely soft mattress. Our naked bodies embrace each other, and I guess if he's content with that being the end of the buttlicking, then I'm content as well. In fact, I'm in absolute heaven.

We're lying quietly in each other's arms, when Mike takes a break from kissing me and instead starts softly caressing my hair. Our two faces are probably only two inches apart, but I can't help but give him the biggest smile. I just love him so much, I really do.

Mike (speaking softly): "That was so unbelievably hot just now. How the two of us both had our tongues so far up each other's assholes. That's basically the most intimate thing you can do to another person."

He's certainly not wrong! I don't respond but instead just kind of giggle.

Mike: "I could tell you were a little unsure about it at the start, huh?"

Me: "Yeah. The concept is kinda gross, you know? But since you wanted me to do it, that definitely made it less gross."

Mike (after giving me a quick kiss): "Oh I've fantasized about you eating my ass for a long, long, time."

Me (laughing): "Well I didn't even know that was a thing couples did! But I loved doing it for you. I think I'm addicted to trying to make you happy."

Another kiss from Mike, but this one is a little longer and has quite a bit of tongue.

Me (feeling like I'm on a roll): "Daddy, I wanna make you come. I've never seen a guy do that, and I want you to be the one to show me."

Mike (breaking out into a big grin): "Wow. You are making it really hard for me to say no to that."

Me (trying to give him my best puppy dog eyes I can): "Daddy, why would you ever want to say no to coming?"

Mike (maintaining his composure to explain): "I know it's so weird, but I love edging myself like this. It keeps me so fucking horny 24 / 7, and I just love always being insanely horny... like I am right now."

This time I give Mike a kiss.

Me: "But it would feel so, so, soooooooo good to come, though right?"

Mike (chuckles): "Oh my fucking god it would. The other thing is, I'm still deciding how exactly I want to cum with you the first time. Part of me wants to just blanket your cute, adorable, innocent face with rope after rope of sticky cum until it's in your eyes, nose, mouth and hair. But then there's another part of me that is dying to shove my thick cock up your tiny, little pussy hole, and then fill your virgin, teenaged womb with every last sperm I got. And then we'll let those guys swim around where no one's ever been before. Ha."

Uhhhhh... that's definitely more info than I needed.

Mike (laughing): "I can tell from your face that I just scared the shit out of you."

I slowly nod as I'm still processing everything that he just said.

Mike (cheerfully): "Don't worry, I don't actually want to get you pregnant, obviously."

Me (still hesitant): "Okay?"

Mike: "I assume you're not on the pill though?"

Me: "No... yeah, I'm not. I mean I've never had a boyfriend so why would I be? And I don't even think my parents would allow it, anyway."

Mike: "You do realize that now that you're 18 you don't actually have to get their permission for anything anymore, right?"

Me (trying to hide the fact that I hadn't really thought about that before): "I know. I just still value their opinion on things."

Mike (smiling): "Okay. Well on that note, it's probably time we get our day started, don't you think?"

Me (smiling back): "Probably. And I definitely am waaaaay overdue for a shower."

Mike: "Don't forget to..."

Me (interrupting): "Use your shampoo all over? Yeah I won't forget, Daddy."

Mike (with a huge smile now): "You are such a good, little obedient girl, aren't you?"

Me: "I'm trying my best, Daddy."

And with that, I start crawling off the bed so I can hop down and head to the bathroom, but as I'm making my way across Mike's outstretched legs, he reaches over and grabs my naked body.

He takes ahold of my hips while I'm on all fours and then he pulls me closer to him. Next, he uses his two thumbs to spread my butt cheeks apart, and then he leans in and gives me one huge, exaggerated lick straight up my crack again.

Mike: "Mmmmmmm... I could just eat that tiny, little, bald asshole of yours for hours on end."

While Mike seems very satisfied with his quick taste, his surprise licking definitely triggers a ticklish reflex in me as I roll away from him in laughter.

Me (still giggling): "Geeez, how about a little warning?? And you should definitely let me shower before you do any more of that!"

Mike: "I honestly don't mind that you haven't showered. I actually really like the extra flavor you have right now."

Me (mortified): "Ewwwwwww... That is so gross!"

Mike (smirking): "I know. And yet you still love me."

Me (smiling): "I do."

Mike looks at me, and I look back at him but I drop the smile and take on a more serious look.

Me: "I really love you..."

I pause for a second or two.

Me (smiling again): "...Daddy."

Mike's eyes twinkle when I say that, and I use that as my cue to finally head to the bathroom. I take my time showering, both because the warm water feels nice, but also because I want to make sure my privates, both front and back, are squeaky clean. I use Mike's favorite coconut shampoo on both my head and pubic hair, and finally I emerge clean and ready to start the rest of the day.

We end up having an early lunch in the hotel room, and with it looking like rain outside, Mike asks if I'd want to go bowling. I love the idea so we find a bowling alley nearby and we head out for the afternoon.

In the car ride there, Mike compliments me on how well I've been doing with his 'Daddy' nickname, but he brings up the fact that I shouldn't ever call him that in public. I tell him I understand, and assure him that it won't be a problem. He then jokes that when we're in the hotel room though, he never wants to hear the 'M' word again, referring to his name Mike. I ask jokingly if that means that when we're in the car, since it's kind of in between, if I should call him Daddy Mike? Or would he prefer Mike Daddy? I get him to genuinely laugh at that, while driving no less, and it makes me feel great.

The two strikes I get while bowling also make me feel great, and all in all the two of us have a blast over the course of the afternoon. At the bowling alley, I even convince Mike to try one of those arcade claw machines where you can win small stuffed animals. It takes him about ten dollars worth of attempts, but eventually he scores an adorable stuffed panda bear and presents it immediately to me. When he does, I instinctively move in to give him a kiss, but then I catch myself before actually making contact. Mike gives me a slight but noticeable look of disappointment in my slip up, but after I quickly apologize, he seems to move on as if it never happened.

Eventually, we end up back at the hotel room, and as soon as the door to the room closes behind us, Mike pulls me in and gives me a huge, passionate kiss. I love, love, love that he must've been thinking about kissing me all day! It's clear though that he's a lot better than I am at turning his actions and emotions on and off depending on the situation, because I'm terrible at that!