Runaway Fantasy Pt. 05

Story Info
A teen girl dreads the conclusion of her getaway.
6.6k words
4.61
3.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca20S
becca20S
108 Followers

Before I start into the final part of this story, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to anyone who's made it this far! As I'm sure you guys can tell, I'm kind of learning as I go here, so I truly value all the amazing feedback I've received. I definitely appreciate being able to share a little bit of my warped imagination with you all, and hopefully some of you have enjoyed it as well!

But seriously, thanks again, and here's the conclusion to Runaway Fantasy...

############

Runaway Fanatasy * Thursday * (last day of the trip)

Blech. Ew. I have such an awful taste in my mouth. Although, I guess it's more like an awful feeling than a specific taste, but it's so dry and sticky. It's really gross.

I'm soooooo thirsty too! And oh yeah, I'm completely naked here. And oh my god, I had sex last night!

While the disgusting feeling in my mouth is not something I'm enjoying, the realization that Mike and I made love the night before instantly brings a huge smile to my face. And as I turn and look and the big, handsome, wonderful lump sleeping next to me, I feel a sense of total contentment fill my entire body. I have everything I need, right here in this bed.

Well, maybe not everything, as I really do need to use the bathroom. Like right now!

I slip out from under the covers as gently as I can so I don't wake up Mike, and I head into our hotel room's bathroom to go pee. Once I'm done, I do something I never do, and that's turn on the sink and lower my head to drink directly from the faucet. That's how thirsty I am! And while the sink water is bubbly and refreshing, the way I lowered myself to get the drink makes me realize I kind of have a dull headache, too.

Is this something that happens after people have sex? Does it make you dehydrated or something? I guess it could if you lose too many fluids during the process, right?

I tiptoe back into the bedroom, but as I do I see that Mike's now awake. Oops, I hope it wasn't me that woke him!

Mike (with a pretty hoarse morning voice): "Morning, Sweetheart."

Me (as I'm climbing back into bed naked): "Good Morning, Daddy."

Mike pulls me into him, lining our naked bodies up from head to toe. It's absolutely wonderful.

Mike (from very close range): "So do you remember us fucking last night?"

Me (surprised by his silly question): "Of course! How could I not?! I loved every second of it."

Mike: "Okay good. No, I just could tell you were pretty drunk, that's all."

Me (putting two and two together): "Ohhhhh... is that why my mouth is so dry right now?"

Mike (chuckling): "Yeah, that'll happen. You probably have a little bit of a hangover. But yeah, glad you remember it all then. You really passed right out afterwards though, you were snoring away within minutes."

Ah, you know what? That's so weird. I remember everything about dinner, and me bringing up the role play, and then Mike getting kind of angry. But it wasn't clear if he was actually upset, or if he was just acting, and then everything kind of turned around for the better. And then I remember Mike and me having sex, and then he orgasmed inside of me, and it was all so wonderful. But then yeah, I don't remember anything after that! I must've been so content and exhausted that I just zonked out. But apparently I was kind of drunk, too?

Mike: "I hope you don't mind, Sweetie, but I did take a few more photos of you last night after you fell asleep."

Me (quickly): "You did??"

Mike (acting like it's not a big deal): "Yeah, you were just so beautiful lying there all naked and peaceful."

I don't know how I feel about this.

Actually, that's not true. I do know how I feel about this. I'm definitely not a fan of Mike taking pictures and videos of me. Between the photos of me sleeping, and the long video of me giving him a blowjob the other night, I feel like I'd be mortified if Mike's phone ever got hacked and someone else got ahold of these. I mean, they could put them on the internet or something where everyone could see them!

Me: "Why do you have to do that? Why do you have to take these pictures and videos of everything?"

Mike: "You have to understand."

Mike (checking to see what time it is): "I have a flight in 3 hours and then I'm going to have to leave you."

Me (confused by how these two topics are related, but surprised at how early his flight is): "Your flight's in 3 hours?!?"

That's so soon! I was planning on us having a full day together before having to say goodbye. Oh no!

Mike (matter of factly): "Yeah, I don't have a ton of time here before I have to head to the airport. But anyway... these pictures and videos are going to be a godsend for helping me get through this time being apart from you. You have no idea how hard it's gonna be to be away from you!"

Me (unable to ever stay upset at Mike for more than a few seconds): "Well I do think I have some idea, because it's going to be really hard for me too! I also do kinda like the idea of you touching yourself to pictures of me while we're apart. That's definitely not a bad thing."

Mike (excitedly): "Exactly! So on that note, can I take a few more of you now that you're actually awake?"

Me (pretty sure he's not joking): "Seriously?"

Mike (grabbing his phone and standing up): "Yeah, seriously. Here."

And then Mike gently pulls the sheets clear off the bed leaving me lying naked and completely exposed on top of just the fitted sheet.

Mike then picks up his iPhone and starts taking pictures.

Mike: "Okay, spread yourself open. Like really open."

Me (still just lying here on my back): "What? Like my legs?"

Mike: "Yeah, your legs and then your pussy too, like pull your lips open with your hands so I can see inside your pussy hole."

Oh my god. I can't believe I'm doing this.

Mike (as he continues to take a ton of pictures it seems): "Nice. Yeah. Oh that's awesome. Perfect."

Oh man, this is so embarrassing, but Mike sure does seem to like it.

Mike (gushing): "Oh your face is just so precious right now, you look so timid and innocent. It's the perfect juxtaposition with your spread open vag."

Me: "Yeah, this is definitely a little awkward. Sorry."

Mike: "Oh don't apologize, you're doing great. These pics are gonna be awesome."

Mike (tapping me on the thigh): "Now flip over. Get up on all fours."

This is so weird. I feel like I'm being inspected as some sort science experiment or something.

But I humor Mike and get up on my hands and knees like he asks.

Mike (guiding me with his one free hand): "Okay, get your butt up again, just like that time I was eating your ass."

Me (with my face down on the mattress now): "Like this?"

Mike: "Yeah, yeah, fantastic. Okay, now I want you to pull your butt open, like as wide as you can."

I reach back and take ahold of my two butt cheeks and I spread them further than I've ever spread them in my entire life.

Mike: "Oh Sweetie, that's so perfect. Just hold that."

Mike (sounding so genuine): "Oh my god, you look so fucking unbelievably sexy right now."

Me: "Daddy, can I ask you something?"

Mike: "Of course Sweetheart. What is it?"

Me: "I still don't understand why you think I'm so sexy. Like it still feels weird."

Mike (in disbelief): "Are you kidding me?!? You should see these pictures. I mean granted, you'd probably have to be a man to appreciate them, but fuck... these are so fucking hot. Trust me, I'm not joking."

Me (with my face still pressed against the bed): "But I keep thinking back to how I just went through four years of high school without a single cute boy ever showing any interest in me. Not once. How can that be true, and the things you say about me also be true?"

Mike: "I know we talked about this a little that first night at Applebee's, but that's on them. They're just boys. They're dumbasses."

Mike (continuing): "You have to look at it through the eyes of someone like me, a married man in his mid-forties, and then it becomes a lot more obvious."

Me: "How so?"

Mike: "You're 18 years old. You weigh what, the other night you said 99 pounds, or 101 depending on the day? I mean holy fuck. You have these pencil thin legs and this tiny adorable butt, and your pussy is... well... I was going to say immaculate, but after last night maybe we'll just say... gently used? Ha. I'm just kidding, your teenaged pussy is still absolutely pristine. And then on top of that, you have the tiniest, little, adorably tight asshole that I'm staring at right now. Mmmmmmm."

Mike (continuing): "But anyway... hypothetically... I say that because I would never actually do this... but hypothetically... if I were to show these pictures I'm taking right now to my other dad friends, they would be so fucking jealous. They'd be so pissed that I got to fuck someone like this and they didn't."

I'm not really liking this hypothetical very much to be honest.

Mike: "I mean right now between my friends, we're all jealous of the one guy who has sex like once a month and his wife is still under a buck fifty."

Me (confused): "A dollar fifty?"

Mike: "A hundred and fifty pounds."

Mike: "But my buddies, I swear to god, would cut off their left foot to spend one day with the tiny, little adorable naked body that's in front of me right now. They would absolutely pound the shit out of a cutie like you."

I really don't like hearing this. Does Mike think this is supposed to make me feel good?

Me: "But you like things about me besides just that I'm skinny, right?"

Mike (reassuringly): "Oh Sweetheart, absolutely!"

Mike: "I love so many things about you. I love your feather soft light brown hair. I love your flawlessly smooth skin. I love your little, pale pink, puffy nipples. I love the innocent patch of pubic hair that you do have, and I love your total lack of hair on every other part of your body."

Those are all still physical things though.

Mike (almost as if he can read my mind): "But I also love how much fun we've had this week, too. I love laughing with you. I love that you've been such a good sport about using my silly coconut shampoo, and calling me Daddy, and pretending you had a boyfriend named Caleb."

Okay, this is definitely better. This I like hearing.

Mike: "The truth is, I've been able to live out my biggest fantasy this week, and it's all thanks to you. It's been so fucking satisfying. It's been amazing."

Is he talking about just being here with me? Or is it possible the fantasy he's referring to is the whole Caleb role play thing?

Me (still positioned with my face down and my butt spread open up in the air): "Can I ask you another question?"

Mike (chuckling): "Yet again, of course you can."

Me: "Is Caleb a real person? Like is he someone you grew up with from your childhood?"

Mike laughs, and just as I'm waiting for him to answer, I feel his hand, and specifically what I'm guessing is his thumb, make contact with my clitoris.

Mike (while pressing in on the most sensitive part of my body): "It's something like that. Some things are probably better off for you not to know though, but yeah, it's something along those lines."

Mike then continues to rub me, and I'm not going to lie, it feels really, really good.

Me (trying not to moan while I speak): "Did you used to have a crush on Caleb's girlfriend?"

Mike (while rearranging himself on the bed, but continuing to stimulate my clit): "You're very good. But I'm not going to say any more than that."

And then I feel Mike's warm breath. He must be inches away from my butt, and the subtle feeling of his exhale on my crack combined with his rapidly circling finger is building quite the wave of pleasure on my lower half.

Next, I feel his tongue. It makes contact with the left side of my butt's interior, before taking a long trip up and down the edge of my crack, just missing my hole. Then he does the same thing, but to my right cheek instead of my left.

Me (softly): "Oh my god."

And then suddenly, I feel him plunge a finger inside my vagjna while simultaneously pressing his tongue against my butthole. All of my senses short circuit into an explosion of stimulation, and despite being completely overwhelmed, it's downright euphoric.

I let go of manually spreading my butt open as my arms and hands collapse to the bed. Meanwhile, I start giving off a subtle, low moan as I feel his digit begin penetrating me in and out, over and over again. Somehow, despite his finger making love to me, he's still continuing to rub my clitoris, too. And the combination of these three points of contact, his thumb on my clit, his finger inside my vagina, and his tongue on my butthole, is perhaps the best physical sensation I've experienced on this trip yet.

And considering that I didn't orgasm last night when we had sex, I can already tell that if he keeps doing this, there's no doubt I'm going to come, and I'm going to come really freaking hard.

Me (with my face pressed into the bed now): "Oh, Daddy... Oh Daddy..."

Mike keeps working his magic and I can feel the orgasm starting to build.

Me (really moaning now): "Ohhhhhhhh... my god... Ohhhhhhh..."

And then Mike stops. I feel him pull his face and hands away from me, with absolutely no warning whatsoever.

No!!!!

I give him a second to wait and see if he'll start up again, but there's nothing. Then a few more seconds pass.

Mike: "Oh wow. That was hot. But it is just about time for us to get showered and packed up here."

I turn to look back and up at Mike, and it's pretty clear that he's done. But why?!?

Me (meekly): "You don't... you're not... you're not gonna touch me anymore?"

Mike (chuckling): "As they say, always leave them wanting more. Ha. Am I right? But seriously, I'm gonna jump in the shower here, but I'll be quick so you'll have time as well before we have to jet."

And with that, Mike heads into the bathroom while I remain temporarily frozen in this completely exposed position. My butt's in the air, but soon enough I collapse down onto the bed and reluctantly accept the fact that it's time to get ready to go.

I start to gather my things into the small rollaway suitcase I brought for the trip. It's weird packing while completely naked, but I figure there's no point to put clothes on now just to take them off in a couple of minutes when I jump in the shower.

I set aside an outfit for the drive home, but I pack the rest of my clothes, which thanks to the laundry we did yesterday, are mostly clean. I obviously make sure to pack the two presents I got from Mike this week, the thrift shop Taylor Swift t-shirt as well as the little stuffed panda bear Mike won for me at the bowling alley.

I get my things mostly corralled and true to his word, Mike's done with his shower rather quickly so I head on in to get clean myself.

Once I'm out, dressed and ready to go, I see Mike has also packed up all of his stuff and he's moved our suitcases out near the door of the hotel room, and that's when it really starts to hit home. I have to leave Mike. I have to say goodbye. And while I know we'll see each other again soon, without a concrete plan in place yet it feels extra frightening to leave the man I love.

Mike: "So I just did a sweep of the rooms, and I think we're all good but it might be worth you double-checking just in case."

Me (with much more pressing worries on my mind): "When am I going to see you again, Mike?"

Mike (sympathizing with my state of mind): "It's gonna be okay, Becca, I promise. We'll figure something out. But I'll tell you what, tonight after I get home, I'll try to figure out a way for me to slip away and give you a FaceTime call. Does that sound good?"

Me: "That does. I'm gonna need that."

Mike then gives me a soft, sweet, and pleasantly long closed mouth kiss on the lips.

I can't control myself and two separate tears start to roll down each of my cheeks.

Mike (while catching one of the tears with his finger): "You're still gonna have to keep calling me Daddy though, okay Sweetheart?"

Me (with a small laugh through my crying state): "Okay, Daddy."

Me (starting to regain my composure just a tiny bit): "And then can we starting figuring out the plan for the next time we're gonna see each other?"

Mike: "Sure thing, Sweetie. I can't wait."

This makes me smile, both inside and out.

Mike (pulling out his phone to check the time): "Okay, we definitely should get on the road here."

I feel a little better about leaving now. I'm still so sad about saying goodbye to Mike, but I at least feel like I have enough composure to make the drive home. As I look at Mike checking his iPhone, I do have to admit it'll be nice to finally have my own phone again, too. And it'll be nice to hug my family as well. As much as we've had our differences, and even with the amazing time I've had here being away, there's no doubt I do miss them dearly.

Okay this is it. Mike finishes loading both of our things into our separate cars, and then he takes ahold of my hands.

Mike (while staring so deeply into my soul): "I love you so much, Sweetheart."

Me (wishing there was something stronger I could say but I don't know what it would be): "I love you more than anything, Daddy."

He gives me a kiss, and then he opens his car door and gets in. He slowly backs out, gives me a wave, and then he heads off. I stand and watch him leave, and only once he's completely out of sight do I finally get into my own car. It's time to head home.

I have a little under two hours of driving ahead, but that should give me plenty of time to prep for how upset my parents are going to be when I get there. One benefit of leaving this early in the day is I assume my dad will still be at work when I first get home. He's the one I'm most worried about so his not being there is probably a good thing. Although, I guess I should consider the possibility that my mom and dad have totally lost it over my disappearance and my dad has had to take off work this whole week. I hope that didn't happen though, as that definitely wouldn't be good.

Oh well. I guess there's no point in worrying about what might happen as I'll just deal with it when I get there. To be honest, the only thing I'm actually worried about right now is when I'm going to get to see Mike again! I know it sounds so lame, but I miss him so much already.

I wonder if our next meetup could be somewhere tropical? Like at a resort on a beach or something? That would be so incredible. I obviously don't have the money to buy a flight myself, but maybe Mike would? It could be like an early Christmas present or something to me.

To be honest though, I'd meet him anywhere he wanted. I'd drive hours and hours just to meet at a Denny's for lunch if I knew Mike was going to be there. Oh that probably sounds like I'm making fun of Denny's. Denny's is fine, it was just the first random restaurant that popped into my mind, ha.

But beyond these meetings, I think what I'd love most of all is just to have an everyday life with Mike. That would be so amazing. Like I could stay at our house during the day and then be there every evening to greet him when he comes home from work.

He's mentioned multiple times how his wife doesn't appreciate what he does for his family, but that definitely wouldn't be a problem with me. Now, the one tricky thing is I'm going to need to learn how to cook, as I don't have the first clue about how to actually make any sort of a meal that doesn't involve mac and cheese from a box. But I think I can do it! My mom's a really good cook so maybe I'll just have to start paying more attention when she's making us dinner.

But I can see it now. Mike comes home from a long day at the office, and I'm there waiting for him with one of his favorite vodka drinks already made. As he takes the first sip, he sits down on the couch and turns on the television to one of his sports games. I take off his shoes to help get him nice and comfy, and then I check in with him to ask about his day.

becca20S
becca20S
108 Followers
12