Runaway Fantasy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it seems like maybe he didn't have the best day, then I'll know I need to give him a little pick-me-up. I'll subtly push our coffee table out of way, get down on my knees in front of him and unbuckle his pants. I'll pull those off and bring his undies down with them, and then once he's naked from the waste down I'll start giving him the best blowjob I can.

How could he not like that, right? He'll be unwinding with his drink, his sports, and his favorite girl doing everything she can to make him feel good. If he wanted me to, I'd even get down real low, push his legs up into the air, and start licking his butthole, just the way he likes it! Although doing that might make it harder for him to see the television, ha.

But the bottom line is I would love this life. I'd love doing everything I could to make Mike happy, because he makes me so happy. It's just the best feeling.

I'll tell you what, all this daydreaming is definitely making the drive go faster. I'm already off the highway and almost to my house! Part of me is definitely excited to be home again, but there's no doubt I'm nervous about how upset my parents are going to be. The one thing I know for sure though is that no matter what their reaction is, this trip was totally worth it. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

As I pull onto my street and get my first glimpse of our house, wouldn't you know it, I can see my brother Corey is out on our driveway playing basketball. Oh I'm excited to see him! I definitely missed my fellow partner in crime.

And now he sees the car. He's staring right at me so I give him a wave, and then he turns and shouts something inside, I'm guessing to my parents? Well the jig is up, here we go!

I park at the end of the driveway so I don't disturb Corey's basketball shooting, and just as I turn the engine off I see my mom come rushing out the front door. She's on the phone though, and as soon I step out of the driver's side door she comes running up to give me a hug.

Mom (into the phone): "Yeah she's here. She's safe... looks fine. I'll get the full story and let you know, but you've missed enough work already so no need to leave early again or anything."

That must be my dad. And I'm already feeling guilty over that comment just now about how much work he's missed. Crap!

My mom hangs up, and gives me a real hug.

Mom (kind of panicky): "Are you okay? Are you fine?"

Me (trying to be as calm and reassuring as possible): "Yes Mom, I'm totally fine. I was never in any danger whatsoever."

Mom (with her two hands on my shoulders): "Okay, then where the hell have you been?!?"

Wow, my mom never curses. Like ever. So the fact that she even just said even a minor swear word like 'hell' means she must be pissed.

Now obviously I've thought about what I'm going to say right now, but to be honest, my main plan is to try and keep all my answers as vague as possible. I know that's easier said than done, however.

Me (kind of, basically telling the truth): "I went to go spend a few days with a friend. It was no big deal, but I just needed some time away."

Mom (impatiently): "Who?!? Who did you go see? Where do they live??"

Me (obviously lying now): "It was just a friend from school. You've never met them before."

Corey: "Them. Interesting. Boy? Girl? NB?"

Mom: "Are you dating someone?!?"

Corey: "Yeah, boyfriend, girlfriend? What're we talking about here?"

Me (figuring this is the answer that will elicit the fewest follow up questions): "Not that it's any of your business, but my friend is a girl, but I'm not gay. She's just a friend."

Mom (looking more skeptical than angry now): "Okay, well you do know it would be okay if you were..."

Mom (after a pause): "...gay, you know."

Me (actually feeling relieved at how we're already getting off topic): "Geez Mom, yes, I know it would be fine. But I promise you I'm straight."

Corey: "I don't know, Bec. Those khakis you used to wear all freshman year might beg to differ."

My brother's a punk, but I definitely missed the kid.

Me (sarcastically): "Ha, ha, Corey."

And then I lean in and give him a hug.

Mom: "Okay, well I'm going back in to give your father another call, but when he gets home we're obviously going to sit down and talk through all of this. But I'm glad you're home, and I'm glad you're safe, but I can promise you, your father and I are both extremely upset at how you went going about this little excursion to your friend's house."

As my mom heads inside, my little brother turns back to me once again.

Corey: "But seriously, glad you're back."

Me (feeling pretty good right now): "Thanks, Corey."

Corey: "And thanks for doing this, by the way."

Me (a little unsure what Corey means but I assume there's a joke coming): "Why thanks?"

Corey: "Because from now on, any shit I get into is going to be nothing compared to the stress and worry you gave Mom and Dad this entire week!"

Me (feeling legitimately bad): "Ugh. Were they really that worried?"

Corey: "It's fine. They'll be fine. They just love you."

Me: "I know. Okay. Well thanks for being here for them, and I hope it wasn't that bad."

Corey (reassuringly): "It wasn't. Glad you're home though, Bec."

I definitely love my little brother, and I can tell he loves me too. And speaking of people who love me... I cannot wait to connect with Mike and let him know I made it home!

I grab my suitcase from the car and walk into our house and up to my room. Corey goes about his own thing, so once I confirm the coast is clear, I retrieve my iPhone from the secret stuffed animal hiding spot I had placed it in last Sunday.

I'm so glad to have my phone back!!

I boot it up, and while it takes a minute to turn on, all I can think about is letting Mike know that I'm home, my parents aren't that mad, and most importantly how much I already miss him! I'm guessing he might already be on the plane by now, but if not, I'll have to send him a message and see if we can FaceTime really quick before he takes off. Mike had also said we can FaceTime tonight, so I should get to see him at some point today, no matter what.

You know what else I'm excited about?? Finally having his real contact info! Up until this trip, we had only ever corresponded through Reddit and this messaging app called Kik that Mike suggested we use. All of the apps I normally use with my friends, mainly Insta, Snap, and WhatsApp, Mike had said we should stay away from in order to make sure his wife never accidentally came across any messages from me. But it'll be so cool to actually get to FaceTime him now!

But anyhoo, my phone is finally back! I mistakenly punch in my normal passcode on the first attempt before remembering that Mike had me change it to a new one. But once I get the correct code in there, the first thing I notice is a ton of notifications popping up! 412 unread text messages, ha. That'll be a chore to go through, but first things first, let me message Mike.

I pop open Reddit and head to my messages, but for some reason I don't see my usual thread with Mike. That's weird. It's normally right here in this spot. I navigate to my list of friends, and I see the couple of people I've friend requested over the years on Reddit, and it's showing all 5 of those. Although, maybe it was 6 before? And what the hell?!? Mike's username isn't one of them? Where did his contact go?!?

What's going on? Why would Reddit delete Mike from my contacts?!? Unless... did my parents somehow find my phone and go through my apps? Did they know to delete his info??

On second thought, that's ridiculous. I doubt they could have ever found my phone in the first place, let alone known my new passcode, let alone known to check my Reddit contacts!

Let me try the other app I've used to message Mike, the Kik one.

Oh my god. He's gone from this one as well! What is going on here?!?

Did Mike do this? My heart starts racing. I don't even want to think this thought, but I can't help myself. Is it possible that Mike unfriended me on both of these apps? He wouldn't do that. There's no way. Or could he have?

I'm panicking. This can't be happening. Breathe, Becca, breathe.

I exhale slowly. I regain my composure. Chances are it's just some weird glitch, or maybe Mike did this for a reason, and he's going to refriend me as soon as he gets home. I'm not crazy. I know how amazing this week was that Mike and I just spent together. There's no way he would just ghost me after that. I am absolutely positive, there's some other explanation going on. I don't know what it is yet, but I'm sure it's something. And it's going to be okay.

Mike simply wouldn't do that to me. There's just no way. Okay. I feel a little better. I can do this.

In fact, I should probably unpack. It'd be good to try to focus on something else right now, and that's as good a task as any. Plus, I had better hide the Taylor Swift shirt Mike got me, at least for the time being. I need to come up with some backstory as to how I got the shirt, but I haven't had time to think about that specific detail just yet.

I open up my suitcase and start sorting through my clothes. Some go into a laundry pile, but others are clean and can just be put away.

I see the mini panda bear Mike got me, and that brings a huge smile to my face. I love that I have a few mementos from this first trip of ours, and I'll cherish this little guy forever. I take him and find a good spot for him next to some of my other smaller stuffed animals I have in my closet.

Now I just need to find the Taylor Swift shirt. I'm looking through the suitcase, and despite having gone through all of my clothes now, I can't find it. Where could it be? I specifically remember packing it this morning!

I recheck both the pile of laundry I pulled out and the folded clean clothes, and it's not in either! What is going on here? Am I losing my mind?!?

I check one last time in the suitcase, and while there's still no sign of the vintage t-shirt, I do see something I hadn't noticed before. There's a simple folded up piece of paper in the bottom of my suitcase. And while it doesn't appear to say anything on the outside at first, after I flip it over I see there's a handwritten 'Becca' on the other side. It must be a note from Mike! Oh my god, I wonder if this is going to explain how I should contact him going forward!?!

I eagerly open in up.

Dear Becca -

I cannot thank you enough for the amazing time I had these last few days. You made a grown man's biggest fantasy come to life, and I'll never forget it. I'm so sorry that we won't be able to live out a life together, as I'm sure in a different time and under different circumstances, it would've been wonderful. You are one of the sweetest, sexiest, and most precious things I've ever met, and whoever ends up with you is one hell of a lucky man.

Take care Sweetheart.

Love, Mike

I think I'm going to throw up. I can't breathe. It's over. It was Mike who blocked me on those apps. I've never going to be able to chat with him again, let alone see him. On my god.

I'm hyperventilating. This can't be happening. Why?!? Why would he do this? Why would he break up with me if he had such an amazing time?!? It doesn't make any sense!

And when did he even put this note in my suitcase? It must've been when I was getting ready and he brought my stuff out to the door?? Oh my god, did he also take the Taylor Swift t-shirt at the same time? Why would he do that? Why would he take that shirt back after giving it to me?!? Why would he do any of this?!? None of this makes any sense!! What am I going to do?!?

I collapse down to my knees as the break-up note from Mike flutters to the floor. I've literally never felt worse in my entire life, as I don't know whether to cry, scream, or puke. I take my fingers and run all ten of them up through my scalp as I clench my teeth in complete despair.

My Dad (sternly from my doorway): "Becca."

Oh my god, my dad's home. This is the last thing I need.

Dad (now with my mom standing right behind him): "So where have you been?!?"

I look up at my parents. I know they want answers, and I know all they want is what's best for me. But I know that none of what happened will ever make sense to them, as it doesn't even make sense to me, so there's no way I can tell them any of this.

But oh my god, my dad. He looks so worried and yet so relieved right now. I had assumed he'd be furious with me, but now that I see him, he doesn't look mad at all. He looks so concerned, but in a completely endearing and loving way.

He's standing there waiting for me. He's waiting for me to give him an explanation. But I can't. I couldn't have told him what happened when I thought everything was fine, and I certainly can't tell him now, now that everything has completely fallen apart.

This is a disaster. I'm a disaster. He needs an explanation, but I'm the one in need. I stand up, I hurry over and I give him the biggest hug I can. He hugs me back, and it's the tightest embrace we've had in many, many, years, and maybe ever.

And then it hits me. I start balling. Uncontrollable tears come pouring out, as I'm left shaking in my father's arms. He's the only thing holding me up right now, both literally and figuratively, as without him I don't think I could do this. How am I ever going to recover from this?

I had my whole life planned out ahead of me, and it was glorious. But then in an instant, it was all gone. I'm such a fool. Clearly Mike didn't feel the same way about me that I did about him. He didn't want a future that involved me. He didn't want me.

I knew it was all too good to be true. I knew it didn't make any sense. I'm such an idiot for believing it was real. I'm just a sad, sobbing, lump of a sack, and I don't know how I'm ever going to recover from this.

But then my dad squeezes me tighter still, and I can feel my legs coming back a little. Maybe Mike isn't everything? Another minute goes by, and I'm able to catch my breathe. Finally, I feel capable of standing on my own two feet again.

I separate just enough to look up at my dad.

Me (still weeping): "I'm sorry."

Dad: "It's okay, Becca. We're just glad you're safe."

Mom: "Becca."

I give my dad another squeeze, and as he hugs me back yet again, all I can think of is how glad I am to be home. How lucky I am to have them.

I don't think I'll ever be able to tell them about Mike, but that's probably for the better. In fact, I know it's for the better. I shouldn't have gone to go visit him, and I know that now. I was such an idiot. But my god, I'd be mortified if they ever found out what I did.

Mom (a little more urgently): "Becca!"

Me (turning to look at my mom while I'm still holding onto my dad): "What is it, Mom?"

As I'm trying to figure out what is so urgent that my mom would interrupt this hug between my dad and me, I see that she's holding a piece of paper.

Oh my god she's holding the note!

Mom (looking absolutely livid): "Who the fuck is Mike?!?"

12