All Comments on 'Runaway Fantasy Pt. 05'

by becca20S

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Happy thanksgiving to me! Loved it, thanks and can’t wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ve read countless stories on this site, but I don’t think I’ve ever become as emotionally invested as I did with this one. My heart truly hurts for Becca. It was bad enough thinking about the shame and regret she felt when she learned that Mike used her and then threw her away, but the final twist of the dagger when her mom found the note was heartbreaking. Now she won’t even have the chance to work through her pain in her own way in her own time; as they say, Becca’s got some serious explaining to do..

Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you keep writing, and I look forward to your next project, whatever it may be.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love your writing! I don’t know if you have any new stories planned, but I think Becca has some interesting potential. You could follow her as her experience with Mike causes her to go off the rails a bit. She becomes the predator, trying to numb her pain through a series of increasingly perverse encounters with inexperienced men (and possibly women). Could be a fun series :)

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Excellent story.

Loved it!

CryDeWolfCryDeWolf3 months ago

Yeah time for Becca to find that fucker. Ruin his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous