Runaway Pt. 03

Story Info
Gentle romance, rough passion, and a surprising reunion.
15.5k words
4.85
67k
65

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authour's Note:

This is part three of Runaway, a story for the Highway Song event arranged by blackrandl1958. In the previous chapters, Lacey and Noah start heading back to Montreal after ending up on the wrong side of the country. Noah is alarmed to discover that Lacey is a virgin, but gives in to his feelings for her before trouble strikes in Toronto.

Chapters have been marked throughout the story and it will be posted in four parts.

Special thanks to the team of people who beta-read and edited this story: BarryJames1952, Bebop3, blackrandl1958, norafares, OneAuthor, and Steve M. This story would not be possible without them. Any remaining errors—factual, grammatical, or otherwise—are my own.

**

Chapter Seven

Is there anything quite so strange as knowing you're about to lose your virginity?

I scrubbed myself clean in the shower, nervous and excited, eager and hesitant. I took the time to dry my hair, brush my teeth, stare at myself in the mirror and try to figure out if I'd look any different after. On one hand, I was rushing, trying to get out to Noah as quickly as I could. On the other, I knew the moment I opened the bathroom door, everything would change.

Something as simple as dressing after my shower took minutes to figure out. It seemed silly to put clothes on, knowing he was about to remove them. Walking out with nothing on, though, was beyond what my modesty would allow. I finally decided to compromise with one of the robes that hung in the bathroom, then reconsidered when the fabric felt rough against my sparkling clean skin and the length only came to the middle of my thigh. I finally managed to talk myself into wearing the robe and that the roughness of the fabric was just an incentive to take it off more quickly.

I tried to ignore the part of me that was attempting to sabotage the whole thing.

Deep inside, something taunted me, telling me Noah wouldn't be there when I opened the door. It's an even more elaborate prank, said the nasty little voice. He's fucking with you, just like Roger did.

I told myself he wasn't. I wasn't the same gullible, naive girl who Roger had tricked. Noah wasn't the kind of person who would do that. I trusted Roger in spite of him abusing that trust again and again. I trusted Noah because I knew he wouldn't.

The voice changed to my father's.

Whore.

I shook my head. If God was going to judge me for this and not for the good that I did, then let Him. The God I had begun to believe in was one of love, forgiveness, and goodwill. He was not going to condemn me for something like this.

A smile played across my face as I stared in the mirror. I wouldn't look different once I lost my virginity. I looked different already. The woman in the mirror was not the same girl who had left home a week ago.

She was better.

Once my hair was dry, the robe was on, and I had sufficiently stared at myself in the mirror, I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Noah was sitting on the edge of the bed. His jean jacket lay across the chair in the corner of the room, but he still wore his plaid green shirt and dark jeans. When I stepped out of the bathroom, he stood up. His lips parted, but he didn't speak.

"I'm ready," I said softly.

He came to me and took my hand.

"You are in charge, okay? You want me to stop, say stop. You can change your mind at any time."

"I won't."

"I know, you're set on this. But if you do, if something isn't feeling right, promise me you'll tell me, okay?"

"I promise."

We kissed and Noah let go of my hand, running it up the side of the robe to my shoulders. He pulled back and frowned.

"This robe is terrible."

I burst out laughing. "I know."

"Let me take it off you."

Such a simple statement, yet it was monumental. Noah had touched me in places no one else had. He'd removed my shirt on the train. He'd held me close, pressed tightly against him. This would be the first time he, or anyone else for that matter, would see me fully naked.

I refused to let my nervousness control me.

Noah's hands met mine on the knot of the robe belt. I started untying it; he finished, gently pulling the loop free and letting the robe hang open. I watched his face as he watched my body come into view, his eyes taking in my curves, my breasts, and my sex.

His hands pushed the robe from my shoulders, following its path down my arms until it fell to the ground. Once he reached my wrists, he crossed the bridge to my hips. His hands travelled back up my sides, grazing my breasts lightly before they reached my neck. Cupping my face with both hands, he brought me in for another kiss.

"You are enchanting. Come here. Lie on the bed."

He guided me onto the bed, fluffing the pillows around me so I was cradled in a nest of clouds, propped up so I wasn't quite lying flat on my back. When he was satisfied that I was comfortable, he stood at the end of the bed and shed his shirt and jeans, then joined me on the bed.

Again, he kissed me, and again I felt my limbs go weak as my mind went dizzy. Hovering over me, his head was a silhouette in the golden glow of the lamp in the corner. He looked every bit of the guardian angel I knew he was.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Relax and let me take care of you," he murmured.

His lips pressed against mine before I could respond. Then they pressed to my chin, a gentle caress before moving on to my neck. His hair fell to the side of his face, tickling my skin as he feathered his way to my collarbone, his lips worshiping each patch of skin they pressed against. The tip of his tongue traced paths from freckle to freckle, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind as he mapped out my skin.

Fingertips brushed against my breast, prodding lightly as he held one in his hand. The kisses journeyed on, marking my chest and the tops of my breasts until his face was nestled in my cleavage. Again, his tongue darted out, finding an especially sensitive spot between my breasts that made me tremble beneath him.

The mix of anticipation and apprehension was intoxicating. I wanted to lose myself under Noah's body, revelling in the feel of his lips against me, but the fear and excitement of what was to come clouded my mind. I told myself to relax, to enjoy what was happening, to embrace the new sensations and the way electricity seemed to spark at Noah's lips and travel through my body. Each time I tried, however, an insistent little worm of a thought would twist in my mind, telling me to be afraid, urging me to go back, admonishing the parts of me that liked what Noah was doing.

That little voice was wrong. It was ingrained in me from years of being told that anything enjoyable was sinful. I chose to ignore it, chose to believe that there was more to existence than resisting temptation. What better way to honour God than to bask in the delights He created, to love and appreciate the gifts He gave, to live and enjoy and simply be?

Noah glanced up at me, aware of the tension running through me.

"Tell me what you're thinking."

I bit my lip, not wanting to admit I was having a spiritual revelation as he had his face pressed into my breasts.

"Just a little nervous," I whispered.

"About what?"

"What you're thinking."

He chuckled. "I'm thinking that I'm nervous."

I had not been expecting that.

"What? Why?"

"Want to make sure I do this right." He pressed another kiss between my breasts. "Don't want to ruin sex forever for you by making your first time shitty."

His statement broke some of the tension in me and we both chuckled.

"Also thinking you're fucking gorgeous," he said. "Dunno what I did to make you like me, but whatever it was, I'm glad I did it."

I was trying to think of what to say when his mouth closed over my nipple, and whatever was in my mind evaporated. The response Noah got was probably exactly what he was hoping for as I moaned. He sucked on my nipple, then flicked it with his tongue, and a jolt of that captivating electricity shot to my core. As the hot wetness of his mouth moved against me, I groaned again, my hand fluttering to his head.

I hadn't expected it to feel so good. Sure, I had liked what he did to my nipples when we had messed around on the train. I knew men liked breasts: looking at them, playing with them, burying their faces in them. Even knowing that, I could have never imagined the amount of arousal that would course through my body from him feasting on my breasts.

Noah spent quite a while there, my enjoyment of what his mouth was doing obvious. It wasn't until I squirmed beneath him, my pussy so wet I could hardly stand it, that he tore his heated attention away from my nipples and began kissing the underside of my breast.

He kissed my ribs, his tongue resuming its roaming from freckle to dotted freckle down my stomach. Both hands gripped my sides as he nuzzled against my belly button, then lowered to my hips as his lips moved an inch lower. He kissed that spot, and then an inch lower than that, and again until his lips reached the top of my mound.

I watched, my lips parting in astonishment as his head moved between my legs. I was completely unprepared for what he was about to do. Sure, I had heard rumours of it, but in my naive little mind, I had thought it was just a joke, an urban legend, that people didn't actually do that.

Not that I had a problem with it. It wasn't like it was any different than when Noah's cock had been in my mouth or when I had swallowed his cum. If I could do it to him, it wasn't unreasonable to think he could do it to me. After all, Noah was the one who had decided to do it. It wasn't like I had asked him, so if there was an issue with it being weird or not, you know, the usual way of doing things, that was on him.

Not that I thought it was weird or that it was particularly—

The whirling justifications that were spinning through my mind were cut off as Noah looked up at me, dark eyes glinting, and licked my pussy.

"Oh!" was all that came out of my mouth, a breathless squeak of shock at the foreign feel of his tongue pressed against my inner lips. I felt Noah smile, saw his eyes practically sparkle just before he looked away and licked along my slit completely.

It was by far the strangest sensation that I had experienced, though not in a bad way. He explored my pussy thoroughly, his tongue tracing every curve and crevice and even dancing along my entrance. He kissed me everywhere, from the ticklish spot where my leg met the swell of my pussy to nearly the lowest edge of my slit, dangerously close to the Loophole hole.

It wasn't until his lips surrounded my clit and he sucked incredibly gently that I understood.

My eyes pinched shut as he began to focus his attention there. He alternated what he was doing, spending time licking it, circling it, sucking it, and stroking it. I gasped for breath, the chills that ran through my body almost exhausting to keep up with, and a steady stream of quiet groans found their way out of my mouth without even consulting my mind.

He shifted slightly at one point, bringing my legs over his shoulders. My thighs touched his ears, his hair tickling the inner spots that it brushed against as he lapped at me possessively, practically drinking the juices that were flooding my crease. I couldn't help but stare, watching as he ravished my pussy, entranced at the sight of him pleasuring me in a way I hadn't even known possible.

The overwhelming feeling of losing control had just begun to prick through me when Noah stuck a finger inside me.

I hadn't noticed his hand move between my legs, just under his chin. He put his fingertip against my entrance, glancing up with a question in his eyes that had only one answer.

"Yes, please," I squeaked.

Again, that foreign feeling of a smile against my most private place. He pushed forward, his fingertip slipping inside me easily. Another strange sensation, an intensely satisfying one. It didn't hurt, not that I cared or even thought of that in the moment. Slowly, savouringly slowly, he inserted more of his finger.

He found a spot I didn't know was there, the pad of his finger pressing against it as he flattened his tongue against my clit. The ascent quickened, rushing me towards the edge where I knew I would fall again. My hands found Noah's head and I ran my fingers through his hair without thinking, instinctively desperate for something to hold on to. He didn't stop what he was doing as my legs tensed, didn't react when my wordless gasp turned to a muffled shriek, and didn't let go as I submitted to the lightning that consumed my body as I came.

My back arched and my thighs pressed harder against his head. My eyes weren't open, but all I saw was white light as my body shook, everything from my toes to my fingers going numb with an electric passion that burst through me. It could have been seconds or minutes or hours; I had no concept of anything but radiating euphoria for a stretch of time.

When my body relaxed, it relaxed completely. My thighs fell away from Noah's head and my fingers unfurled, releasing the grip I had on his hair. He withdrew his finger from inside me and pressed a final kiss to the top of my mound before sitting up and grinning as he wiped his mouth.

I tried to say something. I wasn't sure what, exactly, to say. I wanted to apologize for pulling his hair. I wanted to thank him and kiss him and tell him I would be his forever if he asked me. It was likely for the best that I couldn't speak, just opened and closed my mouth a few times before shutting my eyes and groaning.

He sidled up alongside me, taking me into his arms as I regained my breath.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Mmm."

"You gonna recover or did I break you?"

"Jury's still out on that."

He laughed. My mind began to function somewhat normally again and I had to ask.

"I didn't even know that was a thing. Doesn't it... I don't know, taste strange?"

"Never got curious and tasted it yourself, Miss Lacey?"

My face went red.

"Is that, um... Do people, uh, usually do that?"

"Not weird to, if that's what you're asking."

"What does it... you know..."

He loosened his embrace and moved slightly back so he was looking at me.

"Kiss me and find out."

Noah waited patiently for me to lean forward and kiss him. I did so uncertainly at first, my lips brushing against his as my own scent filled my senses. His lips were warm, still slick from their devotion to my pleasure. As I tasted myself for the first time, I deepened the kiss, suddenly curious about the sweet, tarty flavour that lingered on him. It wasn't a bad taste at all, but more importantly, the memory of where that mouth of his had just been and where that taste came from excited me in a way I hadn't expected.

The kiss became about much more than finding out what I tasted like. Noah's arms tightened again, holding me close against his body. He still wore his boxers, but I could feel the thick stiffness of his cock pressed against me, scorching hot even through the fabric.

He had distracted me with his mouth, but I wanted the rest of him. I slid a hand between our bodies, reaching for his stiff arousal. As my hand closed around him, he took a sharp breath, his hips moving forward to meet my hand.

"Sorry," I whispered. "Did I—"

"No, not..." he trailed off, his head bowing forward. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?"

"Not wrong." Noah grimaced. "I just really fucking want you, Lacey."

I felt his words inside me. They wrapped around my nerves, making my body thirst for him. Throughout everything, Noah had seemed restrained, focused on me and me alone. Hearing him say those words, hearing him admit his own needs, did something to me that I couldn't explain.

I wanted to say something sexy and smart in response. Maybe "Then why don't you take me?" or "What are you waiting for?" Instead, my brain shut down, still torn between desire and hesitancy, wanting to move forward but realizing that meant Noah would literally be sticking his cock inside me. Inside me. So instead of something cheeky or erotic, I responded with the only thing that popped into my head.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

I could already feel my hands starting to tremble. "L-Let's... I want you, too."

Noah unfolded his arms, touching my cheek lightly. "Are you sure?"

I nodded, my jaw unwilling to cooperate with my mind.

"Lacey, if you're not—"

"I am." Finally, words. "I am, Noah. I just... I can't help but be nervous. I want to. I really... really want to. Just, it's a little intimidating."

"What are you scared of?"

I bit my lip. "It hurting. Being bad at it. N-Not liking it."

Noah stroked my cheek lightly. "Told you to relax and let me take care of you. That means not worrying about being bad at it." His lips found mine, reassuring in their confidence. "Gonna do my best to make sure you like it. No guarantees, but I'll try."

I smiled, his humour shining in his dark eyes.

"As for it hurting, well, I dunno if it will. Know you're ready because I just about drowned in your pussy."

A sharp bark of laughter surprised us both as I reacted to his words. He laughed along with me and kissed me again.

"Gonna be gentle. You're gonna tell me if it hurts or what you need. Not that I, uh, make a habit of popping cherries or anything, but..." He trailed off, his cheeks turning uncharacteristically pink. "Well, I mean, you know I've been with other girls."

"I know," I said. "It doesn't bother me."

"Asked a girl once. She said it didn't hurt, not even the first time. Only hurts if you're not ready. Dunno if that's true for everyone but... well, did it hurt when I had my finger there?"

I shook my head.

"Not quite the same size, but probably a good sign, don't you think?"

It was an excellent point.

He kissed me softly. "You're in control. You say stop, I stop."

"Okay," I whispered. "What do I do?"

He settled me on my back again, making sure I was comfortable before he slid to the other side of the bed and removed his boxers. I watched, entranced, as he took a box from the nearby nightstand and withdrew a condom, unrolling it onto his cock before moving between my legs.

My heart had to be loud enough that he could hear it. I felt almost cartoonish, as though it might jump from my skin and beat frantically outside my body. Noah moved himself forward, parting my legs further as he exposed my pussy, letting the backs of my thighs rest against the tops of his as he moved in closer to me.

I stared down between our bodies. Just days earlier, his cock had been in my hands and mouth, but it suddenly seemed much more intimidating as it approached my virgin pussy. I remembered the feeling of him in my throat, the moments where I had choked on his tip, pulling back so I could breathe. And now, he was going to put it there?

He took hold of his cock, nestling it against me. His tip slid against my slit for a moment, then was positioned at the entrance to my body. Once it was there, he propped himself up over me, one hand still wrapped around his cock and his face just inches from mine.

"Ready?"

I could only nod.

"Relax."

I tried, forcing my muscles to unclench one by one.

"Gonna put the tip in now, okay?"

Again, I nodded.

His eyes didn't leave mine as he guided his cock forward. There was a moment of pressure, then a feeling of stretching as the thick head of his cock penetrated me.

I couldn't help it: I tensed up. The muscles of my canal tightened around his tip, gripping it, making the alien feel of having something inside it all the more pronounced. My arms shook as my body stiffened, and Noah stopped moving.

"You gotta relax."