Runaway Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trying," I whimpered.

The arm that was propping him up was near my shoulder and his hand found my hair, stroking it lightly.

"It'll be okay. I promise."

I took a breath and closed my eyes.

A gentle brush of a kiss was pressed against my mouth as he comforted me.

"Trust me."

I felt the words more than I heard them. I did trust him, completely. If I didn't, the tip of his cock wouldn't be anywhere close to where it was at that moment. That thought alone was enough to let the tension drift from my body and I breathed deeply.

"Okay."

Noah moved his arm from between us, letting go of his cock as he pushed slightly more inside of me. I kept my eyes closed, focusing on the sensation, the way my pussy was stretching to accommodate him and the feeling of his cock against my slick walls. There was a sense of discomfort, pressure, unfamiliarity as he paused again.

"Open your eyes. Look."

I opened my eyes, meeting Noah's for a moment before glancing down between our bodies. His cock was about halfway inside me, my entrance encircling him tightly. It felt strange, almost unreal, and the sight of it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

A small noise left my mouth as Noah pushed forward even more. I watched more of his cock disappear within me, felt myself filling up with his body. Soft pants left my lips as he sunk further and further inside me, until his skin was pressed against mine.

It was all in.

"Oh," I breathed, staring at our bodies joined together.

Noah let me stare, waited as my body adjusted to being impaled on his cock. It didn't hurt, that much was true. It was unfamiliar and strange, a fullness I could hardly have expected or explained, but it didn't hurt. I wouldn't have said it felt good, exactly, but it wasn't painful.

When I finally looked back up at his eyes, he spoke again.

"Gonna move now, okay?"

"Yes."

Yet another new sensation followed: a sudden loss of that fullness. As Noah pulled his cock back out, my body relaxed even more, until just the tip of his cock was still nestled inside me.

I took a breath, as did he.

"Still good?"

"Yes."

He started pressing forward again. That time, it felt less strange. The fullness overtook me as he buried himself inside me again. Again, he paused once he was fully inside me, then pulled back out.

The discomfort disappeared on his third thrust. The pressure became pleasure on his fourth. The fifth time Noah buried his cock inside my pussy, I sighed, my head tilting back. He dipped his head forward and kissed me, his lips warm and comforting against me as he withdrew his cock again.

I felt his weight shift as he began a slow rhythm. His arms were by my shoulders, supporting most of his weight, but I still felt the pressure of his body resting heavily against mine. He no longer paused when he was fully inside me, but moved consistently, treating my body as delicately as he would a butterfly. He kissed me, murmured soft words to me, told me I was beautiful, before he moved his head to the side and buried his face against my neck.

Growing more comfortable with the physical aspect of having a cock inside me had its downsides, however. It was strange to just lie there, but I wasn't sure what to do. Where were my hands supposed to go? Was I supposed to embrace him, touch him, stoke his back? Maybe I was supposed to grab his butt. I had no idea, but lying there just felt wrong. My legs were spread as wide as they could go, and there was a strange tightness in my hips because of it. I thought maybe shifting them to wrap around Noah's waist would help. As I embraced the feeling that at first had been so strange, I wrapped my legs around his hips.

Noah groaned when I did. The sensation between my legs changed, his cock seemingly deeper inside me than it was before. His rhythm staggered a bit, a few shallows thrusts off-beat, before he held still for a moment.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." His voice was hoarse, his eyes squeezing shut.

"Tell me."

Noah groaned again. "Not wrong. Just..."

"Just what?"

"Fuck." His voice nearly cracked, the strain evident in each word. "You feel so good. You're so... so fucking tight. Just want to... it's just... hard going slow when I want you so fucking much."

I didn't tell Noah I had no idea that it was supposed to be faster.

"Do it how you like it," I said.

"But you—"

"Show me. I'll tell you if it's too much."

The low growl that left his throat was almost animalistic. Noah's teeth grazed my neck as he started moving again. Even at that, I didn't think he let loose the way he wanted to, but his movements became faster, harder. A wave of intensity filled me as he did, making my skin prickle with delight.

That was the point where it went from feeling comfortable to feeling good.

Noah's breath was hot against me as he thrust harder inside me. Small noises were pushed from my throat, tiny yelps as he took the pleasure he needed from my body. His chest moved against mine, my breasts bouncing slightly against him each time he buried himself inside me.

It wasn't like when he had used his mouth or fingered me. That feeling of ascent wasn't there, but it still felt amazing. The worry of what to do with my hands disappeared as I embraced him, my fingers trailing along his back as he finally took what he needed from me.

His breathing was heavy, hot against my skin. He pressed a kiss against my neck quickly before sitting up, my arms falling back to my sides and my legs untangling from behind him with the fluidity of his movement. Our eyes didn't meet until he had hooked his arm under my knee, pushing my leg up higher than I could on my own.

I cried out, my head tilting back into the pillow as he penetrated me again, as deep as he ever had.

"Fuck," he grunted. "Not gonna last..."

His movements became more intense, slightly faster, his body slapping against mine as he tunneled inside me. The last few thrusts were deep enough that I felt like the air was being pushed out of my lungs. He cried out with each thrust until his body shuddered, his eyes squeezing shut and his face twisting in pleasure as he came.

As he finished, he released my leg, leaning forward again and burying his face against my neck. A muffled groan vibrated against me, sending a chill through my body that made me grin.

"Fuck," he murmured. "Shit. I'm sorry."

Sorry? The grin fell from my lips.

"What?"

His cock slid out of me as he shifted off me, rolling to the side. "Said I'm sorry."

"For what?"

Noah looked upset as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Not making you come."

"But you did, earlier."

"I meant again."

"Wait, again? Like, more than once?"

Noah froze. "Well... yeah. I mean, girls can sometimes have more than one."

The fact that my mind was completely blown must have showed on my face because he chuckled.

"Shit, maybe I shouldn't've told you. Let you think that was really good."

"It was really good."

"You don't have to—"

"It was, Noah. I swear." I looked at him earnestly. "It felt... I don't know how to describe it. But I liked it."

He kissed me suddenly, unexpectedly. I melted against him as he held me to him, our bodies pressed together, his skin warm against mine. When we parted, he stroked my hair lightly.

"You should go to the bathroom."

Alarmed, I glanced down. "Did something—"

"No, no!" he interrupted hurriedly. "I dunno, some girl told me that girls should pee after sex. It helps make sure you don't get a bladder infection or something. Don't ask me, I don't know. Just... I mean, if you didn't know you could come more than once, I felt like you probably didn't know that."

It seemed like a good idea, so I untangled my body from his and slid from the bed. The robe was still sitting on the floor, discarded, and I entertained the idea of putting it on before stepping over it and walking to the bathroom naked. The idea of being modest around a man who had just had his cock inside me, whose face had been buried against my pussy, who had seen the most intimate parts of me closer than I ever had, seemed silly.

I glanced in the bathroom mirror, because of course I did. Familiar brown eyes stared back at me, the only difference from before being the flush of pink along my chest and the messiness of my hair. I still looked like me, plain and freckled, big eyes set on a normal face. I didn't know what Noah saw that he thought was so beautiful, but I couldn't help but smile as I remembered how he looked losing control, trying so hard to remain gentle but struggling to contain himself.

Maybe I was plain and boring, but I still made that happen. It bolstered my confidence enough that I didn't even consider dressing before walking back out of the bathroom.

Noah was sitting on the edge of the bed and stood as I came back out. He pulled me close to him again.

"You okay?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

He took his turn in the bathroom and I crawled into the bed, turning on the lamp on the nightstand before pulling the sheets up to my neck. When he came back out, I watched as he capped the candles in the room, the yellow glow of the lamp reflecting off the sheen that still covered his skin. He turned the lamp in the corner off last, the tattoos on his chest and arms playing like shadows across his muscles, and joined me in the bed.

"Have one more thing for you."

"What?" A surge of guilt ran through me. "You've already done so much."

He ignored me and reached across the nightstand, sliding something off it.

"Sit up and turn around."

I did as he asked, facing away from him. His fingers brushed my hair off my shoulders gently, exposing my neck. Moments later, the cool snaking of a chain fell against my skin. I looked down as he fastened it, a silver cross resting on my freckled chest.

"Noah, I—"

"I said I was gonna get you a new one."

His fingers lingered against my skin for a moment. I turned back towards him as he moved his hands away.

"Sorry it's silver. I couldn't... well. I hope it's okay."

I could only hope the kiss I pressed to his lips spoke for me because no words could have possibly said what I was feeling.

**

Chapter Eight

I didn't think I would forget a single moment of my trip with Noah, but waking up the next morning was a memory that would be burned into my mind forever.

It wouldn't come as a shock to anyone that I had never slept naked before. Even sleeping in shorts and a tank top was risqué for me. With Noah, though, it just felt right. I fell asleep with his arms around me, my head resting on his chest as we dozed off after spending hours talking and laughing in bed together.

Sometime during the night, he had rolled onto his side. Like when we had awakened on the train, he was pressed against me, embracing me tightly as we slept. The only possible way we could have been closer was if he had been inside me again, and it sure felt like that was on the table when I woke up.

I listened to him breathe, my eyes open but unwilling to pull myself away from him. His cock was erect, digging into my hip and driving me crazy. I wanted him all over again, wanted him inside me, wanted him to make me come with him buried in my pussy.

A part of me wanted to slowly slide down his body, trying not to wake him, and take him into my mouth. I wanted to listen as he woke up, surprised, aroused, feeling my lips around him as he wondered if he was dreaming and quickly realized that he wasn't. Another part of me, a much stronger part, was far too scared to do anything like that, especially not knowing if Noah would like it or not.

I settled for staring at the tattoos I could see from where he held me. I loved his tattoos, admired the skill that went into making his skin the masterpiece that it was. Yet another part of me wanted to stick my tongue out, to trace the lines and patterns on his chest, memorize the map of art that inked his skin. The scared part of me prevented that from happening, too.

I wondered briefly what had me so worked up. Maybe losing my virginity had turned me into the kind of person who was obsessed with sex, who craved it like a fix. Maybe it was just the feel of Noah's body, warm against me, attracting me to him like a magnet. Or maybe it was just the fact that his cock was so hard, and it was right there, and I couldn't bring myself to do anything about it.

When Noah finally woke up, I was uncomfortably wet from imagining all the things I wanted to do to him. Given my limited sexual experience, it was really just versions of the things Noah had done to me before, but it was enough. One particular thing kept playing in my mind: the way he had grabbed my leg the night before, the sound of his body slapping against mine as his gentleness had turned to passion. The way he had felt inside me when he loosened the tight grip he had on his control, relinquishing just the smallest amount.

I wanted to know what would happen if Noah lost all control.

He didn't realize I was already awake, but unlike that night on the train, he didn't seem desperately embarrassed about waking up clutching me. He shifted his hips slightly, his hardness moving away from me, but pressed his lips against my hair.

"You up?" he whispered.

"Yes. You are, too."

He chuckled. "G'morning to you, too."

I licked my lips. "What would you have done if you'd woken up in my mouth?"

A startled bark of laughter left his mouth. "Shit. Probably would've come the second I figured out what was happening." He kissed my head again, his fingers spreading as he ran his hands down my back. "Was that your plan?"

"I considered it. I didn't know if you'd like that."

He laughed again. "Well, can't speak for any other man, but I'm probably never gonna say no to having that pretty mouth of yours around my cock."

"Even when you're sleeping?"

Noah groaned. "Jesus, Lacey. You don't even know how fucking hot that would be."

"What other things don't I know?"

"You asking me to show you?"

"Maybe."

He hummed softly, almost sarcastically, and shifted on the bed to look behind him. "We gotta catch a train at noon. I dunno if there's enough time to show you everything."

Oh, he wanted to play that game? Thinking quickly, I peeked over his shoulder.

"Hmm. You're right."

It shocked him when I threw the sheets off and got out of bed.

"Wait, what?"

"Well, I need to shower and get ready."

"You... okay."

I paused just before turning to go to the bathroom, looking over my shoulder at Noah. He was sitting on the bed, hair sticking out from one side of his head as he looked at me, trying to cover a comically shocked expression.

The night before, when he had told me he wanted me, I wanted to say something sexy but couldn't think fast enough. That morning, I wasn't about to make the same mistake.

"You can join me if you want."

I smiled, hopefully in a coquettish way, and walked into the bathroom with my heart racing so fast I thought I might pass out.

There was just enough time for me to turn the water on before Noah barged into the bathroom. I pretended not to notice as he threw a condom onto the bathroom counter.

"Don't give me that innocent face," he murmured as I blinked up at him. His voice was a low growl, but his eyes sparkled playfully. "When did you become such a tease?"

"When I had to lie there with your—" the word nearly got stuck in my throat, proof that I wasn't nearly as sexually inclined as I was pretending to be "—c-cock pressed against me all morning and not be able to do anything about it."

He pretended not to notice my stammer, for which I was grateful, and stepped forward. I took a step back.

"So you laid there, thought about sucking my cock and waking me up, and decided not to? How's that my fault?"

"I thought about a lot of things."

Another step forward. I licked my lips as I stepped back.

"Got yourself all hot, eh?"

"Mm-hmm."

That time, my back hit the wall.

"Then why'd you run away?"

His last step forward brought him directly in front of me. He towered over me, just inches away, ready to grab me.

"I believe you're the one who said we didn't have enough time."

His hands were on me the moment I finished speaking, grabbing my upper arms as he pulled me towards him.

"Not my fault you're an inexperienced little thing. Would take days to make a dent in the shit you don't know."

"Well, maybe pick one or two and show me now."

His lips caught mine fiercely. "You are playing a dangerous fucking game," he mumbled.

"Good."

He groaned. "Damn it, Lacey. I shouldn't—"

"Don't."

"You literally just—"

"Please?"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I trust you."

"Fuck!"

His lips crushed against mine again as his fingers dug into my arms. My moan was muffled against his lips and he released one arm, his hand slipping between us and travelling directly to my pussy.

"You want to be fucked?" he growled.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Say it."

I froze as I stared up at Noah. His fingers were pressed against my slit as he stared back down at me, his eyes serious.

"Tell me what you want, Lacey. I need you to say it."

"I want... Noah, really?!"

"You want it, you have to ask for it."

It had started off playful, but Noah wasn't joking around anymore. If I wanted him to play rough, he would, but he needed to know I meant it.

And I did. I meant it.

"Please fuck me."

He growled again and shoved his hand against my pussy. I gasped and he let go of my arm, bringing his hand behind my head and pressing my lips to his with bruising force. His hand moved out from between my legs and up my stomach, leaving a trail of my own wetness against my skin before aggressively gripping my breast.

I cried out softly, but before he could pull back and infuriate me with another question about my well-being, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and nipped at his lip.

He groaned and his hand left my neck, travelling down my body and firmly grabbing my ass. His fingers dug in as he groped me, kneading my flesh beneath his palms.

"Know what I'm gonna do to you?" His voice was hoarse, dripping with a ferocious desire.

"Tell me."

"Gonna bend you over that counter. Then I'm gonna fuck you from behind so I can watch your ass bounce."

His hand moved back to my pussy, where he barely paused before pushing a finger inside me. My knees buckled and I had to catch myself to keep from falling as Noah's teeth grazed my lip.

"Last chance to run away."

"Never."

He spun me towards the bathroom counter, pushing me down towards it. I caught myself on my palms as he grabbed the condom he'd brought in earlier, when he thought we were going to playfully and gently make love again.

Seconds later, he was positioning his cock to enter me. He hadn't lied about the last chance; without saying anything, he shoved his cock inside me, his hands moving to my hips and pulled me back as he pushed forward.

A long, low sound left my mouth as I felt my body accept his cock into it. Before I could even adjust to the feel of him inside me, he was pulling back out, and then he was fucking me.

My elbows hit the counter painfully as I adjusted myself, holding my chest off the counter. My breasts bounced with each thrust, swaying beneath me as his body pounded against mine. His cock was hitting places I didn't even know existed inside of me and I cried out, my eyes squeezing shut as instinct and pleasure overtook my senses.

The room was filling with steam from the shower that was still running behind us. Before the mirror fogged over completely, I glanced into it, and that was when I saw the difference.

The woman staring back at me wasn't a plain, boring, small-town girl with bug-eyes and freckles. She was something else, something desirable and erotic, a creature of passion. I saw the woman Noah saw, someone special, someone beautiful. Her lips were parted, pouty and swollen and lustful. No, not her lips. My lips. My eyes were half-closed, eyelashes tickling my cheeks as I blinked. My nipples were hard and swollen, my breasts shaking with the force of Noah's thrusts.