All Comments on 'Runaway Pt. 03'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
SmallwandaSmallwandaabout 4 years ago
Bringer this story today!

Great read. Love the way you tell this story, and have crafted the characters so fully. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Well done.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 4 years ago
Passion, drama...

... and a touch of humor. All of this adds up to another excellent installment of this fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AMAZING

i love everything about this story. i can really feel the characters and emotion coming to life!

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 4 years ago

I would give this series 6 stars if it were possible. You write great believable characters.

tomtom45tomtom45about 4 years ago
Time for you to write an astounding novel!

It is hard to believe that this is anything but your true life story Cheryl. The story has so much natural truth to it that reality comes through very strongly. I'd love to be able to write like this! I keep looking to see if the next instalment has been posted yet!

Time for you to write an astounding novel . . .

tomtom45

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
repeat of the other reviewers

As I read the other comments I found it almost impossible to improve on them, so my comment is to repeat all of the positive statements of the other reviewers and thank the Author form such an enjoyable set of characters ,events and places.

norafaresnorafaresabout 4 years ago

Love the slow burn. Excellent installment.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 4 years ago
So incredibly good!

Ah, Moh-Ree-AL! Truly one of Canada's loveliest cities!

Loving this story so much!

On to part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still sensational...

Thank you for posting for free here on Lit!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Still Great...

To make any further comments would just be repetitious. Great work! Thank you. A 5 Star Rating

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I hate this! I can't get anything done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story...

though i can't understand the basic pronoun misuse...

‘...showing Noah and I down to the guest room’.

Is a composite sentence of:

...showing Noah down to the guest room, and

...showing I down to the guest room.

Doesn’t make sense, does it?

the author does this in all her stories. schooled where??

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Really is

Damn good! First sex scene on Lit to give me a semi in awhile. Most are just boring. Not this one. Stiff as file cabinets was funny. Whole story shows talent and skill. Well done.

PickFictionPickFictionabout 4 years ago
This is different

Most often, when reading stories like this, you're an observer, standing outside and watching the story take place before you. Other times, as has happened here, the story wraps itself around you and somehow, you're in the story and looking back and forth from character to character as things happen, Thanks for making that the case with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the schooled where anon

A self important prick who thinks everybody is a moron other than him. Schooled where? I think it's definitely not the same school as yours. Think you can find errors in story someone wrote and be a judge to their intelligence? I question yours instead. Maybe you are smart (at least to you) but definitely not a decent person. Sorry.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Hot Chapter

It's as Pickfiction says. This is a chapter that gets into you and you can feel all the characters. And the pace picks up so nicely. Wanting to know where it's going to go but gardening beckons. Bloody gardening!!! 5 stars definitely again.

JoeOzoJoeOzoover 3 years ago
When there is such a compelling story...

...as this whole series has become, why does someone have to be picky about use of a pronoun? Just read some of the almost illiterate stories on Literotica and it becomes even more of a moot point.

MsCherylTerra, you write as well as any author in main stream literature and much better than most here. I have my favourites in the SciFi and Nonhuman sections, and you are on par with the best of them.

Now as to the background of the story, you tell a tale that touches upon so many of my buttons: romance (yes, romance, from a 60+ retired male!), hockey - which I still play, and Canada 🇨🇦, this country I love so fiercely. I’ve been to every major city mentioned here and love how you pay homage to the best country in the world in which to live. I’ve often measured distances between destinations, by the number of Timmy’s in between. I’m actually old enough to have watched Tim Horton play for the Leafs. So thank you for the tribute to all things Canadian, eh?

This is a wonderful story about Lacey and Noah and I look forward to the next chapter and the next series you’ve posted about them. Keep writing, please, as you have an undeniable talent for it, both dialogue and narrative!

VFreeVFreeover 2 years ago

Loving this story, and as a romance there is more story than sex BUT MsTerra omg, the two love scenes in this Part are the best I have ever read! So detailed that I could see it in my head and yet also so "unsmutty". Made me want to rewind 40 years and be that young again in the hope that I could maybe have some of what you described. Brilliant, I can't wait to get into the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom still doesn’t seem to get that censorious disapproval gets you cut out of your childrens’ lives. Will she ever learn? Another easy 5 stars. Ch 4 coming up.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

aquagreenaquagreenabout 1 year ago

This is extremely well written!

ghalbertmckghalbertmck9 months ago

Kinda reminds me of my first time ( it was hers as well ), except that we had discussed it beforehand, and the Penguins were only 2 years old at the time. But we did get a nice hotel room. Though my memories aren't nearly as detailed as Lacey's.

Very well done.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dolly6 months ago

This is one of those rare stories where one is compelled to ask, “Is it inhabiting me or am I part of it somehow?” The writing is that intimate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I actualy skipped the sex part, a bit raw for me, but that's my problem.

I really enjoy the whole story tho' and agree with others comments.

Not the grammer guy, I did not even agree with his agument; this isn't a grammer competition.

JazedzedJazedzed3 months ago

Another observation on my third time through this series: I think the moment in the hotel bathroom, when Noah is taking her from behind, and Lacey for the first time sees herself in the mirror as in fact a sexual and even desirable woman, is one of the hottest and most memorable scenes on all of Literotica -- just one great moment of many in this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Runaway Pt. 02 Previous Part
Runaway Series Info