All Comments on 'Rune Guard 02'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Another fine chapter in this saga!

I like the Tempest - and her biting wit! She's a hoot.

NobodyspclNobodyspcl3 months ago

Enjoyed the second installment. Keep it going. Can't wait until your next installment.

txcrackertxcracker3 months ago
I am with Nobodyspcl !

I like it keep going , Good story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Keep it up great stuff.

PythiasPythias3 months ago

Well done mixing fantasy with a story that happens to have sex in it. It is well written and rounded, it flows nicely. I haven't had the chance to read much of your other material yet, is this the only story in this setting? Or are more of your stories set here? Thanks in advance.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

This story is fun to read: Light, humorous, and well-crafted. The movie references that none of them understand makes me chuckle. I would love to read many more chapters of this story, and the 'world building' is good enough to support other stories with different characters. Well done!

I have one very minor quibble. The scene with the goblins does not identify them as goblins until it is all over. Being silly humans we assume everything is human until told otherwise (at least this silly human does.)

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves3 months agoAuthor

[dontyouwishyouknew] Reread the paragraph right before the Ghostbusters reference.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Truly enjoyed chapter 2 & 1 that I reread just get it all straight. I really like this series and hope there’s plenty more.

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

This part was great too, Thank you for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Great story. Looking forward to more

AardieAardie14 days ago

I can’t help but notice that you are fond of breaking the fifth wall with modern references that the characters themselves don’t understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rune Guard Previous Part
Rune Guard Series Info