All Comments on 'Runemaster: The White Witch Pt. 01'

by ThatHaremGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a good story. I was also glad to hear that The McCallister Curse wasn't discarded. I hope that you do finish it, but don't feel pressured to do it on any timetable. You are one of the better authors I have found on 3 sites. Keep up the good work!

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuyover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it and these characters. You can expect to see more of them in the future as well. I just need a new perspective on Curse and this story helped me with that a little. Have no fear Part 4 is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hiyas,

Should I start with the other story first?

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuyover 2 years agoAuthor

Reading the McCallister Curse isn’t hugely necessary. There is a small overlap in characters but it is not a requirement in my opinion. Curse is also a very different beast. It’s a futanari harem tale and that is not to everyone tastes. But if you want to try it I’m not going to tell you not to!

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 2 years ago

Some of the best world building out there. Whatever comes next is gonna be hard to top this intro. But, I’m pretty confident it’ll be just as …explosive for me as this chapter was.

x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

This is great. Waiting for the next part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatHaremGuy@ThatHaremGuy
20/11/23 - Still writing. Still existing. Curse 5 even has progress. Discord has pretty much everything early and in progress. https://discord.gg/ADfeHVVkkW

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES