All Comments on 'Runner Girl Ch. 01'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great News

I'm so glad you are back, keep on writing your words are pure music.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Run, Lola, Run!

DB, a fine start to what promises to be another excellent series. As us your wont, interesting characters, believable interactions, developing relationships, skillfully written.

DanceswithWargsDanceswithWargsalmost 9 years ago

Back into it, huh? Awesome! Excited for another fine story from you, Donna.

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
Yeah! She's back!

This is starting well, but not much to go on yet. Looking forward to a rapid download.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 9 years ago

Wow, it seems like forever since you had me beta-read these first few chapters! I'd forgotten how much fun that scene in William's apartment is, and how entertainingly skeptical Amy and John both are about the double date.

I think your readers are really going to enjoy where this one goes and the surprises along the way ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice, easy set up

After this chapter I feel like I have a good grasp on the 4 Characters. The banter and dialog between them is believable and enlightening as to their motivations. Looking forward to more.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Good start!

Looking forward to reading on!

nohavegoodnamenohavegoodnamealmost 9 years ago
can't wait to binge now that it's all posted!

only comment? it's not "walla, its "voila", a french word.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Nice Character Creation

Wow the tendency to profile is violent on Amy's part!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
a new way for a DB series to start

The cast is mostly known to us already. With a handoff by Tracy and William we will shift our attention to Amy and John.

Let the games begin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"completely useless in a post-apocalyptic situation"

Wow, that's some assessment, lol. It's the small things like that that makes your work so exceptional. Thanks for posting

jrquilconjrquilconabout 4 years ago
Oh Yes!

Th'last paragraph earned you 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
1060 Followers
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES