Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got the bubbly," he told her.

She smiled up at him and he poured, handing her a glass with a little foam running down over her arm. He licked it and she laughed that low husky laugh. "I love everything about you, Lucas. You're just like a little boy. You do anything that pops into your head and you're never embarrassed."

"By the time you've been a fool as many times as I have, there's not much that embarrasses you anymore," he laughed. "I can be as silly as I want with you. I know you love me anyway."

"Yes, I do, and it makes you that much more loveable. Get in here with me."

She scooted over into the far lobe of the heart, making room for him. He stripped and climbed it, setting the champagne bucket down on the ledge in back of the tub. He pulled her over to sit between his legs and she leaned back against his belly, resting her head just below his chin.

He reached under her arm and rubbed her belly. Pulling her back into his embrace. He downed his champagne quickly, freeing both hands and reached around to cup her generous breasts. He pinched her large mahogany nipples gently and she pushed into his hands and moaned.

"I love it when you play with my tits, Lucas. I never thought I'd like it so much. The idea of a guy just feeling me up would have offended me a year ago. I'm kind of a feminist, you know."

"Tell, me about that," he said, running his hands down to cup her pussy. Her bare flesh was very exciting. Both his girls shaved themselves bare now and they had shaved him as well. They found bare flesh more aesthetic, and he realized he did, too. He couldn't see any of Lila through the bubbles but she felt even more amazing to him than ever. She had her own distinct taste and smell and he found it intoxicating.

"What do you want to know," she asked.

"What makes someone a feminist?" he asked.

"Well, we believe women should have the same rights that men do," she said.

"I believe that, too," he said. "Well, I don't believe they should be allowed to vote or drive."

"You big idiot," she laughed. "I'm serious."

"I know, I was, too, about the first part. Does anyone not believe that?"

"I think so. Not so many as used to believe women were inferior, but some."

"They're stupid," he said. "You should ignore them. What do you mean by inferior?"

"Well, people have the impression that women aren't as good at math or science as men."

"Samantha is better at math and science than anyone I know," he said.

"See, it isn't true."

"Yes, it is true," he told her.

"You just told me Sam is the best you know."

"I know, but she's a woman, not women. Test after test shows that women as a whole score lower at math and science than men. Some women are good at those things, but taken overall, men are better."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"No, that's what I've read though. I haven't done any tests myself."

"Does that mean men are superior and women are inferior?" she asked him.

"I don't think so," he said. "Women are better at other things. It's not a matter of inferior or superior. It's a matter of different."

"I guess you're right," she said. "I do think women should have access to everything and every position men do."

"I believe that, too. Does that make me a feminist?"

"I think you have to be a woman," she laughed. "I don't like men treating women like sex objects."

He rubbed her clitoris. "You mean like this?"

She wiggled against his fingers. "No, I mean like staring at stranger's boobs or filming rape scenes that men masturbate to."

"They're sick sons-of-bitches," he said. "You know how I feel about that."

"Yes, you kill them," she shivered.

"When you say women should have access, do you think they should have access to playing pro football or the NBA."

"Yes, if they're good enough."

"They aren't," he said. "The top male athletes can beat the top female athletes ten times out of ten. I enjoy watching the WNBA, but any good high school boys' team could beat them. You know that, Lila."

"So, women aren't as big or strong as men. What does that prove?"

"It proves that men are bigger and stronger. Again, they're not better or worse, just different. I don't know anyone as strong as I am. I do know people smarter than me. You're smarter than me. I'm not better than you because I'm stronger and you're not better than me because you're smarter. I would argue for smarter being better if I had to pick a side."

"Unless one is being raped and needs to be rescued." She snuggled back into him tighter. "I haven't forgotten, Lucas."

"You were in that situation because you know me," he said. "You tried to help Samantha and that's what got you in the situation to begin with."

"If I hadn't I wouldn't have had a chance to do this," she said.

She rolled over in his arms and kissed him, pressing her lush lips into his, her tongue reaching inside. He tasted champagne and the sweet apples and cinnamon of her. He poured another glass of champagne for them to share and slumped in the tub so that she could lie on top of him. He held her slender body close with his free arm, and they shared the glass until it was gone. She turned over and flipped the drain with her toes. She pushed up off of him and stood, a duskyVenus rising from the waves. She flipped off the jets and stepped out, feeling his eyes on her. It made her feel hot and she dried herself with one leg propped on the side of the tub, giving his eyes access to the secret places between her thighs.

He rose up and dried off, picking her up wrapped in her towel, and carrying her to the bed. He threw her on it, laughing as she bounced and lost her towel in the process. He grabbed it and threw it toward the bathroom door.

Her eyes were smoky with desire as he lowered himself beside her. He laid half on top of her and idly played with one chocolate nipple. He stirred and bent to take in in his mouth and she gasped as his lips closed firmly over it. He pulled and stretched it with his lips and it became rock hard as she tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled him against her full breast.

"I love your breasts," he told her. "They're big and still so firm. You're a goddess, Lila."

He moved to the other and she moaned beneath him. He suckled at her for several minutes before his lips began to move south. He dipped his tongue into her little navel, feeling the silk of her skin beneath his lips. She began to writhe as he kissed his way over her smoothly shaven mons and the beauty between her legs came into view. Her labia were glistening with moisture and her clitoris was already distended with excitement. He nuzzled it with his tongue and her hips jerked as he touched the sensitive nub. He worked away at her until she exploded, her body quivering and jerking as he lashed her clitoris with his tongue and slipped his finger between her dusky lips, exposing the pinkness inside and releasing a flood of moisture. He lapped it up, reveling in the sweetness of her pussy.

She was over sensitized and she pulled him up until she could wrap her fingers around his cock, feeling its size and the veins pulsing. She stroked it a few times and pulled him to her wetness. She groaned as he penetrated her.

"God, Lucas; I forget how good this feels. It's like I'm a virgin all over again every time I'm with you."

"That's because you're not with me often enough," he said. "You shrink back tiny again. We're going to change that."

He began to thrust slowly and lovingly inside her and she gradually relaxed until she felt his balls against her butt. He continued to stroke slowly inside her and she had a beautiful orgasm, so in love with him that the sweetness made her cry. He continued to stroke her but his motions were now more urgent and he held himself at the deepest point of penetration. He could feel his cock bumping against her cervix and each thrust had a twinge of pain for her. It was driving her wild, her excitement driving the pain away and she began to urge him to go faster.

"Oh, my God, oh my God, oh my God, Lucas. It's so good. I love you so much, fuck me now. Bang me, Lucas. I need you to fuck me."

He began to pound into her pussy and she met every thrust with one of her own. Her orgasms were now constantly wracking her body and she came over and over on his member inside her. She thought she was going to pass out with the intensity of her orgasms and she began to plead with him.

"Oh my God, Lucas, cum in me. Please, you're killing me. Please cum, cum in me. Oh my God, Lucas!" her voice grew to a scream.

She was writhing and bucking beneath him when she felt the pounding rhythm break and he stiffened. She felt the ropey spurts of his cum deep in her pussy and another paroxysm of pleasure gripped her as she felt the warmth of his seed inside her. He coasted to a stop as she jerked and spasmed beneath him. He rested his body on her, keeping his full weight off her with his elbows. He kissed her fiercely, crushing her puffy lips with his until she couldn't breathe. Her pussy continued to convulse around him and she felt him flex within her, the last drops of cum dragged from him by her milking wetness.

She pushed at him with her hands and he rolled off and onto his back, his chest heaving. She rolled half on top of him, resting her cheek on his chest and drifted in a daze of sexual euphoria. They rested for several minutes and she recovered enough to kiss his lips before sliding down to take his cock in her mouth, tasting their combined juices. She sucked her way up and down three times and ran off to the bathroom. When she returned she used a warm washcloth to wash him off and then climbed on top of him and stretched herself out. She kissed the angry red scar on his shoulder and marveled at the contrast between her dark skin and his paleness. It was very erotic and she loved it.

"That was amazing, Lucas," she told him. "Is being married going to be that good?"

"It is for me," he grinned down at her. "I can't get enough of you, Lila. You're an amazing woman. You remind me of Lilly. That's a very good thing. You're one of a kind though. You're so sexy and smart and stunning. I love to just look at you. I can't believe you're mine."

"I love being with you like this, Lucas. I mean just me and you. As much as I love Sam, I'm going to need time alone with you."

"I know, gorgeous. I'll make that time. Samantha won't mind. I should warn you, She needs time alone with me, too. You know that, right?"

"Yes, I've always known. I want you for myself, Lucas, but I'm not that selfish. I do love her, you know. I'm going to want time alone with her, too. I knew when we got involved that this was the way it was going to be. I wouldn't have it any other way. I know we'll have to make it work. Just remember I own a piece of you. I own a piece of her, too."

"Do you think you want to have children?" he asked her.

"I don't think so, honey," she said. "I love kids, but I like to be able to give them back when I've had enough."

"Well, Samantha does," he told her. "She wants to have my kids."

"I know, she told me. It's perfect, don't you see. She wants babies, I like babies, but I don't want my own. I'll love hers and be a good mother, but I don't like that ultimate responsibility. That will be hers and yours. I'll be there for them, but I won't be afraid I'm messing them up. That scares me to death."

"It's up to you, Lila. I think you underestimate yourself. I think you'ld be a perfect mother, whether it's to mine and Samantha's kids or your own. You know yourself best, though."

He slid his hands down her slender body and cupped her amazing butt in his hands, squeezing her firmness. She began to rub her pussy against him and he slowly grew erect against her.

"I want to be on top this time," she said.

When they returned home, Samantha met them at the door and squealed with delight when she saw that Lila was wearing her ring.

"O my God, you said yes!" she cooed. "I'm so happy, Lila. Now we'll be together forever. I can't wait. You have to tell me what happened."

She dragged Lila off to her bedroom and Lucas sat on the sofa; his heart full at the sounds of the giggles of his girls from the other room.

1...67891011