Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Luke, I love you with all my heart," she said.

He kissed the top of her head. "Me, too, baby."

She sighed and he felt her body go limp as she fell instantly asleep.

She woke up before him the next morning. She had turned in the night and they were in her favorite spoon position. She lay contentedly for a while in his arms. Finally she slipped out of bed and gingerly walked to the bathroom. She was very sore inside, but not as badly as she had feared she would be. Her muscles had a little ache, too, but the massage he had given her had taken most of that away. She showered and went to the refrigerator. She made drop biscuits, fried bacon and eggs and made coffee. He was still sleeping and she yelled at him.

"Get up, lazy. We have a lot to do today."

He sat up. "God, that smells good, sweetheart. I think I'll keep you."

He got up and put on his boxers. She was gloriously naked and he ate breakfast while staring at a little bare nymph. After his second cup of coffee, he showered and got dressed. She was dressed, had the fishing gear ready to go and the horses saddled when he came out.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"There's a dam on the river three miles downstream, The steelhead are running and they run up to that dam and stop. We're going to catch four of them."

"We don't have cards," he told her.

"Yes, we do. Sarah got us punch cards. We can each catch seven steelhead this year, but we can only take two a day," she said. "If we catch two early, I'm going to ride back here and freeze them and then we'll catch two more."

"I think that's cheating," he laughed.

"I don't care. We only have two more days."

They rode down the river to the dam. It was accessible by road and there were four cars in the parking lot. The water was beautiful, flowing over the top of the dam. They couldn't fish right below the dam, so they tied their horses and walked downstream.

They floated pink Berkley Trout Nibbles down the current and in thirty minutes Samantha hooked her first steelhead. It was a tremendous battle. She played it expertly and the fight took her fifty yards downstream before she subdued the big fish. Lucas took pictures and they put the big fish on the stringer. She hooked another and lost it in the rocks before he hooked up. It was a nice fish, although not as large as hers. They had four by three o'clock and true to her word she rode back to the cabin with them. She returned in an hour and he had another on the stringer by the time she arrived. She quickly caught her limit again and advised him where to drift his bait until he hooked up with his last fish of the day. They wrapped them in paper and rode up the river, stopping twice to fish for brook trout. They caught four for supper and returned to the cabin. They cleaned fish and Samantha decided that she wanted to swim in the river and bathe there.

"I'll freeze my nuts off," he told her. "We have a perfectly good shower with hot water here!"

"Yes, but how many times will you have the chance to bathe with a naked eighteen-year-old in a mountain stream?" she asked him.

"When you put it like that, how can I resist?"

She got a bar of soap and they took towels and walked out to the pool they had fished in the day before. She stripped off her clothes and waded out into the water. She shivered and goose bumps popped up all over her body. Her nipples were always erect, but the areola crinkled up as well. She was adorable.

She dove in and came up shrieking. "Come in or I'm going to splash you," she threatened.

He waded out and the water made his bones ache. His balls drew up into a knot and his penis threatened to withdraw inside him. He knew there was no easy way in so he took the plunge. The shock took his breath away. He swam to her and took the soap. He lathered her quickly, soaping up her hair, as well, and she ducked under, scrubbing away the soap. He washed himself quickly and they made their way to the bank. Her teeth were chattering and she shivered as he dried her. He wrapped the towel around her and she gathered up their clothes while he dried.

"I can't believe you're not shivering," she said between chattering teeth."

"There are some advantages to being a fat guy," he told her. "I'm better insulated than you are."

"Why do you call yourself a fat guy?" she asked. "There isn't an ounce of fat on you."

"I just got in the habit when I was playing football," he explained. "I weighed 360 back then and everyone referred to the linemen as the 'fat guys.' It was a good natured joke."

"Oh, well, I guess I understand. Let's go inside and make a fire. You cook supper. I want the brook trout."

"Yes, madam," he laughed. "Will madam be having the white wine or the rose?"

She giggled. "I cooked breakfast. It's your turn. I want the white. Don't you always drink white wine with fish?"

"Not always," he said. "A rose goes better with red fleshed fish like trout or salmon. You could even go with a Pinot Noir. White wine goes with white fish."

"I'll remember," she said. "Madam will have the rose. What's a Pinot Noir?"

"It's a red burgundy. It means black pine, in French. I'm going to grill them, so the Pinot Noir is the better choice. It goes better with the char from grilling. If we were poaching them or baking them, the rose would be better. It doesn't matter, if you want the rose, the rose you shall have."

"No, I trust you. I don't like red wines as well. The times I drank them at home they made me shiver."

He laughed. "I'm glad you aren't going to become an alcoholic."

He started the grill and cooked the trout , basting them with spices, lemon juice and lots of butter. He made vegetable kabobs and grilled them, too. The trout were delicious and Samantha loved the kabobs, too. She liked the Pinot with the trout and she admired his ability to cook and his knowledge of food and wines.

"How do you know so much?" she asked.

"I'm fifty-years-old," he said. "I've done lots of things and had a lot of experiences. You're much smarter than I am, Samantha. When you're fifty, you'll know twice as much as I do."

She was much too sore to take him inside her that night, but she had an idea. "I know how much you like my butt," she said. "Do you think you might like to fuck me there?"

"I don't know, baby. I don't think that would be fun for you. I've never done it. I'm too big and I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"Let's try and see. If it hurts too bad, I'll suck you."

"I don't think we should do that either. I think once I'm in your butt, that finishes it for anywhere else. You might catch something."

"What should we do if we want to try it?"

"I have no idea," he said. "I think you should have an enema."

"Yuck," she said. "Forget I ever mentioned it."

"No, it was a good idea, but I think I can improve on it. We'll oil you up and try just the head. I would love to just slide back and forth between your cheeks. You have such an incredible butt, baby, that I could cum just from rubbing against it. If the head hurts, we'll know this isn't for us. Remember, pain isn't fun."

"Yes, I agree. Sometimes you have a little pain to get a lot of pleasure though. It hurt so bad when you first did me, but then it was all worth it."

She stripped his clothes off, and then hers. She lay down on the bed and he applied body lotion liberally to her butt and his cock. He was rock hard just looking at her and thinking about sliding between those marvelous cheeks.

He mounted her, pressing her into the bed and holding her breasts in both hands. He slid back and forth between her slippery cheeks until she felt him tense up in anticipation of cumming.

"No, Lucas, don't cum. Put it inside. I want to try it."

He was on the point of no return and he eased his cock down until it pushed against her little pucker. He spread her cheeks so he could see. It was incredibly erotic and he knew he was going to cum quickly. He pressed harder and felt her stiffen beneath him.

"You have to relax, baby, or I know it's going to hurt," he told her.

He felt her go limp and he eased the head through her sphincter and the heat was incredible. He began to shoot inside her butt and she squealed.

"Oh, God; don't move, Lucas. Oh, my God. That feels so weird. You're cumming in my butt, aren't you?"

He groaned in reply, trying not to move as he emptied his balls in her ass. He couldn't help some involuntary motions and her hands flew back to press against him, trying to keep him from going any deeper. He spent inside her and eased it out.

She covered her little butt with her hands and writhed for a moment before going still. "Owee!" she groaned

"I hope that was good for you," she moaned. "It's never going to happen again. God that was weird and painful. Maybe if you had a little needle dick we could do that. I don't think something that big is supposed to go in. I have an exit only butt. Was it good?"

"It was incredible, but not if it hurt you. I could just have easily cum between your cheeks. I'm glad you wanted to try, but I never want to hurt you. Now we know, right?"

"Yes, it wasn't that bad. It hurt, but I could stand the pain if I thought it was going to feel good after a while. I don't think it would ever feel good. I can't believe women do that. I can't believe gay men like it either. It's just weird, Uncle Luke. I'm going to go to the bathroom now and we're never going to talk about this again. You can come between my cheeks any time you want to, but we're not going to talk about this anymore, okay?"

"Yes, baby; I'm sorry it wasn't good."

"It was good. Everything with you is good, but that was only good once. Your cum in me feels disgusting. I love it in my mouth or in my pussy, but not back there. All over my body is good, too. It just feels like I need to poop now. We won't talk about it anymore, right?"

"Right," he assured her.

She went into the bathroom and stayed for ten minutes. He heard water running and then she came out, drying her butt with a towel.

"Yuck," she said. "I think the enema would have been better."

"I thought we weren't going to talk about it anymore," he said.

"We aren't. That was the last word. I want to get up early in the morning and go catch more steelhead before we have to go."

"I would like that, too."

She lay down and spooned up against him. She looked over her shoulder at him. She scooted her butt back against him. "Don't get any ideas," she said. "Should I put on panties to protect myself?"

He shouted with laughter. "I like you with panties on," he said. "It's really sexy to have a naked little girl with only panties in my bed."

"Really? I didn't know you liked that," she said. "I like it, too."

She got out of bed and got a pair of lacy black ones out of her bag. She snuggled back in and he slid a hand down to feel them. The contrast between her silky skin and the lace was very sexy. He traced a finger up the swell of her hip to the panties and cupped her pussy.

"I love you so much, baby," he whispered in her ear.

She smiled and he felt her go limp.

They left at daybreak the next morning and by ten, they had their limit of steelhead. Samantha actually caught three, but they had their four and they rode back to the cabin. He cleaned fish and packed them in ice for the trip home while she tidied up the cabin. They packed the horses and made the five hour trip down the mountain. Their outfitter took charge of the fish and told them he would ship them home. They drove back to Yakima and it was nearly midnight by the time they got back to Portland. They showered and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Lucas went to his meeting and Samantha slept until noon on Friday. They got up and went to the gym. Samantha was a bit of a celebrity and Gio was there. He took her under his wing and she lifted with Jonah. True to his word, Gio had a workout designed for her, and after they lifted they swam for half an hour. It was getting toward evening and Lucas called Lila. She had reluctantly agreed to letting him meet her mother. He wore a nice suit and Samantha helped him pick out a tie. She was going to watch movies on Netflix.

He had James pick him up in a limousine and drive him to Lila's house. He brought two bunches of flowers, and with some trepidation he rang the bell. They lived in an older brownstone and he heard the doorbell chime.

A tiny black woman opened the door. She looked up at Lucas. "Something I can help you with, honey?"

"I'm Lucas Ramsey," he told her. "I'm here to pick up your daughter. She agreed to go out with me but I wanted to meet you. I feel like I need to explain myself. These are for you."

"Thank you, Mr. Ramsey." She looked him over. "My, you a big white boy. Why you want to go out with my daughter, Mr. Ramsey?"

"Please, my name is Lucas. I want to go out with your daughter because she's beautiful and kind."

"How on earth do you know she's kind? Any fool can see she's beautiful."

"I know she's kind because she was kind to my niece. I wish you could meet my niece. Her name is Samantha and she's eighteen-years-old. She lives with me and I have custody of her. Her mother was abusing her and her mother's boyfriend was beginning to molest her. She ran away to me. She rode the train from Seattle to Portland that your daughter was working on. The train station is in a bad part of town and Samantha was scared. I told her to find a train employee and she found Lila. Lila protected her. They were both being attacked when I found them. Lila was trying to protect Samantha. I... intervened."

"She told me what you did, I can believe it now, looking at you. You a big man, Lucas. I'm grateful to you for helping Lila."

"I bought her and Samantha a piece of pie. We talked and I discovered that Lila is a delightful person. I love hearing her talk and that laugh of hers got under my skin. Did I mention that I think she's beautiful?"

"Yes, you did. We agreed on that. I don't like the idea of my girl going out with a white man. I ain't a racist, but it just don't seem right."

"I understand. I even agree with you in general," Lucas said. "I wouldn't like Samantha going out with a black man. But I'm not just a white man. All I'm asking is for you to give me a chance. Let me get to know you. You get to know me. I don't have a thing for black women. I've never dated a black woman. I just like Lila and I'd like to have a chance to get to know her better and see where it goes."

"What you do for a living, Lucas?"

"I'm an entrepreneur, Mrs. Chrome."

"I've heard that word. What does it mean?"

"I own companies that make things."

"What kind of things?"

"My primary business is software for cell phones. I develop and sell three of the ten most popular applications for cell phones. I'm in real estate, as well. I buy land, develop it and lease it to companies or sell it to them. I got in on the ground floor with an online auction company. Mrs. Chrome, if I started giving you my money today in hundred dollar bills we would both be dead before we got half way through. I'm not telling you this to impress you. I just want you to know I'm a responsible person. Lila knows who I am. She told me she recognized my name."

"She said you a lot older than her. You don't look old, but why you interested in a young girl like my Lila?"

"I'm not interested in her because she's a young girl, if that's what you mean. I'm interested in her because she's a girl. That's all. I think she's someone I'd like to know better. If things don't get romantic, that's okay with me. I just want to be her friend. Well, to be honest I hope we can be more than friends. If that doesn't work out, then we'll be friends. I hope that Samantha and I can just hang out with her."

She thought for a minute. "You seem like a nice man, Lucas. I don't like many white people, but I like you. You be good to my girl and I like you a lot. You hurt her and I'll send the brothers to mess you up. Don't think you can pull no kung fu tricks on them."

He laughed. "No, I promise not to hurt her. Is she ready?"

"Yes, she been fixing up. She like you, Lucas, to get all pretty for you. I told her I'd call her after we talked."

"Lila," she called up the stairs. "Mr. Ramsey here. You ready, honey?"

He heard movement upstairs and Lila came down. She was stunning in a short blue skirt, a black jacket and a white top. She had on black heels and a matching blue clutch.

"Is everything okay, Mom?"

"Yes, it's okay. I like this white boy, Lila. You make him show you a good time and don't let him get frisky with you."

"Mom, stop that! I'm sorry, Lucas. She's always like this."

"You're delightful, Mrs. Chrome. Don't ever change," he said. "These are for you, Lila."

"I take care of them," her mother said. "He brought me flowers, too, Lila. I put them in vases. You kids run on, now."

She watched them go to the car and James opened the door for them.

"My baby going out with a rich white man," she said to herself. "What the world coming to?"

Lucas was taking Lila to a play. It was a dinner theatre and the play was a comedy. It was a little raunchy, but it was funny and they both laughed together as they ate. The food was even better than the play and Lucas was satisfied.

He owned a club with live music on the other side of town and he felt like a king going in with this stunning girl on his arm. He had a private table reserved and he ordered drinks. She wanted a vodka Collins and he sipped Scotch. They talked with their heads close together and it thrilled him when her lips brushed his ear.. He liked this band. It was hot jazz and he asked for a couple of songs. He asked her to dance when he heard the opening bars and she wanted to. It was slow and pretty and Lila moved like a feather in his arms. They stayed on the floor and the singer pointed out that the owner was in the house.

"We have a song for his lovely lady here. This one is for Lila."

It was a cover of Randy Newman's "You can leave your hat on." It was lively and ribald and the crowd cheered as Lila swayed to the music. She took off her jacket and handed it to Lucas as she danced around him. She began to unbutton the buttons of her top and the crowd went wild. She pulled the tails out, exposing a satin camisole underneath. She handed it to him and he pulled her close and held her there as the song ended.

The crowd applauded as they made their way back to their table. She took a bow and they sat down. Her eyes were sparkling and he could have sworn her face was flushed. He kept the jacket and top, putting them over the back of his chair.

"You're going to give them back, right, Lucas? I can't go home like this."

"Why not?" he asked. "I think you're gorgeous, Lila."

She wouldn't meet his eyes for a minute. "Thank you, Lucas."

He could hardly hear her. He bent his head and he could feel her ringlets of hair against his cheek.

"One more drink and I'll take you home," he told her

They talked while they drank and when they finished, he stood up. She stood and he held out her top. She put her arms in and he buttoned it up, lingering over the buttons over her breasts, brushing them with the back of his hands. She looked up and him and her eyes were liquid pools. He helped her into her jacket and she tucked the top of her blouse into her skirt. He texted James and the car was waiting when they stepped outside.

He got out and walked her to the door. She stopped and looked up at him.

"I had a wonderful time, Lucas. Thank you."

"Will you go out with me again?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm leaving tomorrow, but I'll be back Tuesday. Is a week night okay?"

"Yes, Samantha is going to be in school next week, so I can't stay out late. Could we get together early, like around five?"

"That would be perfect."

"Can I kiss you, Lila?"

1...45678...11