Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chainsaws," he told her. "Want to hit some with me?"

She went and selected her dumbbells and brought them back to the bench. They worked for an hour and changed to swim.

Samantha came out wrapped in a towel and they went into the pool room. She took off her towel and she had on a black one-piece. It didn't disguise her beautiful body at all, but it was a competitive swimmer kind of suit. She had a cap on to cover her hair and carried goggles. They swam laps for 30 minutes and changed back into their street clothes.

She drove them back to the apartment and they looked at cars on the internet. He really didn't want her in an old car. He explained that they were lots of trouble, had to be maintained too often and were liable to break down at any moment. She didn't care and insisted on an old car until he showed her the new Challenger Hellcat. They found one in burnt orange that she loved.

"Now that's a good looking car," she said. "Why aren't they building cars like that?"

"Well, Dodge is," he said. "Chevrolet and Ford have the Camaro and the Mustang, too. You just have to look at the pony cars."

The Challenger had a supercharged hemi making 707 horsepower. It would do a quarter mile in just under 11 seconds and run 199 miles an hour. He worried that it was too much car for her.

"I'm not a speed freak," she told him. "I like to chirp the tires and I like the initial rush, but I know speed kills. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do. I know you're a good girl. Let's go drive one and we'll see what happens."

They made an appointment for the afternoon and when she saw it, she loved it. She was distracted by another car. "What's that?" she asked the salesman.

"It's a Charger Hellcat," he told her. "It has the same engine and comes in the same color. It's five miles an hour faster on the top end. It's a sedan, though."

She decided she liked the Charger better after driving them both. The Challenger was a little sportier, but she hated the back seat. Even at her size, the back of the front seat was so close to the back seat that there was no way anyone could sit back there.

"What if I wanted to take friends somewhere with me?" she mused. "I don't like that."

"We do have other cars that can haul friends," Lucas told her. "We have big SUV's with three rows of seats. We have two limousines and two Mercedes sedans."

"Yes, I know, but this is going to be my car and I don't want to have to call James or bother someone else to bring me another car. I want the Charger, but they don't have the right color."

The salesman explained that they could order one in any color offered. It would take a while to get it, but she decided to order one in the burnt orange.

"I've never had a car, and I've been fine. A while longer won't hurt me," she said.

On the way home, they stopped for frozen custard. She sat with him in a booth and he put his arm around her.

"I'm very proud of you, baby," he told her.

"Why?" she asked. "I just spent 70,000 dollars!"

"Yes, I know, but you made good choices, you didn't let your heart overrule your head and you understand delayed gratification. You're a very smart girl, Samantha. I admire the way your brain works."

She smiled up at him. "Thanks, Uncle Luke; but I was hoping you'd want me for my body."

He laughed himself silly and she was very proud of her joke.

He took her to the doctor and she got a birth control implant.

On Monday, Sarah called and she had found a camping package she thought they would like. They would ride horseback into the Cascades and stay at a cabin on a world famous trout stream. They would stay three days and two nights. Samantha was thrilled with the plan and that excited Lucas. Everything about this little girl made him love her more. Her natural bubbly personality blossomed more every day she was away from her horrible home situation.

She was growing before his eyes and becoming something that neither one of them had expected. Her budding sexuality was a big part of that. With him, she was very comfortable with her body and the feelings he inspired in her. He didn't know how she would react with anyone else, but she seemed to be burying the ugly situation with her mother's boyfriend in beautiful new memories.

They flew to Yakima and drove north along the Okanogan River nearly to Canada. Near the small town of Tonasket, they met their outfitter. He told them the cabin was stocked with everything they would need. He strapped packs to a packhorse with fishing gear and perishable food items, mounted them on good saddle horses and they set off up a mountain trail.

They rode for three hours and stopped for lunch. They were alone in the wilderness and Samantha became completely uninhibited. She chattered constantly, talking about anything and nothing. Whenever they dismounted she rubbed against him constantly, her lips constantly seeking his. After two more hours, they came in sight of their cabin. It was beautiful and rustic. The setting couldn't have been more perfect.

Samantha began breaking down their packs immediately, and she had their gear stowed by the time he had the horses stabled. She wanted to go fishing right away. They had a couple of hours of daylight left and he carried their gear while she ran ahead. She came back several times and urged him to greater speed.

"Samantha, I weigh 300 pounds and the air is very thin. I need more oxygen than you. Be patient, little girl. We have three days here."

She laughed merrily. "You're just old, Uncle Luke. You should just admit it. It's okay, I like old men."

He smiled ruefully. "I guess you're right. You make me feel very old."

They came out on the bank of the river, they tied on flies and began to probe a pool. He quickly caught two small brookies before she caught a fish. She shouted and her rod bent nearly double as he hurried up with the net. A huge rainbow trout jumped three feet in the air as she played the heavy fish. After a ten minute battle, she subdued the big fish and it slid into the net. They admired it for a while and Samantha announced that she wanted to eat it. She was through fishing for the day, so he wrapped the fish in wax paper and put it in her pack.

It smelled wonderful, baking in the herbs and lemon juice they had applied. She roasted potatoes and he made macaroni and cheese. They devoured the fish, and by the time they cleaned up, it was dark outside. He went to check on the horses while she showered. When he returned, she was popping corn, absolutely naked. She peeked back over her shoulder and caught him staring at her butt. She shook it mischievously and told him to go shower.

He cleaned up and put on boxers. He always felt exposed and vulnerable being naked around the house. When he came out she was sitting on the sofa, still gloriously bare, eating popcorn and waiting for him. She had poured a white wine in two glasses and she handed him one when he sat down. They munched popcorn and sipped the wine while they talked about what they would do the next day. She wanted to fish again in the morning and go for a hike in the afternoon. He had no objection to the plan and she was content.

When she finished her wine, she took the bowl of popcorn from him and set it on the table. She took his empty wine glass and set it down, too. She climbed on his lap and sat, her nose touching his and her impossibly long lashes tangling with his. He drowned in those blue/violet eyes.

"This seems serious," he said.

"It is," she replied. "I'm ready to tell you things. I'm in love with you, Lucas. You know that. I've loved you most of my life. Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you, baby. You're precious to me."

"That's not what I mean. I know you love me like that. You wouldn't have taken me in and treated me like you have if you didn't. I'm asking you about something else. Am I someone you want to spend the rest of your life with? Do you want me for a lover? Will you love me like you did Aunt Lilly? I need to know because I love you like that."

Her eyes began to fill with tears, anticipating a reply she didn't want to here.

He didn't say anything for a moment. "Honey, I don't know what to say. You're my eighteen-year-old niece. What happens to me in a few years if you meet some wonderful boy you fall in love with? I do love you like that, but it scares me to death. I don't see a certain future here. I'll always love you and take care of you, but I'm afraid. You're so much younger than me. I feel like I would be cheating you out of everything that might be someday. You have your whole future ahead of you. Mine is mostly behind me. I do love you like that and I'd be the happiest man in the world if you spent the rest of my life with me. I just don't want you to miss out on anything because of me."

"Lucas, you're an idiot," she said. "How can you not know how I feel about you? I've tried to show you in every way I can think of. I'm crazy about you. I want your body to touch mine all the time. I want to hear your voice. I want to kiss you all the time. I ache for you. There will never be a wonderful boy I fall in love with. I'm already in love with you. I'm not built like that. I don't love one person and fall in love with another. I want to grow up with you. I want to have your babies someday so I'll still have you after you're gone. I want you to teach me everything. You're perfect for me. I need you. I don't have anyone else and I don't want anyone else. I'm perfect for you, too. You need someone like me in your life. You need someone to take care of and protect. That's the way you're built. So I want you to tell me that you'll never send me away or turn me away. Tell me you're mine and you'll always be mine."

"Yes, baby; I'm yours and I always will be. I'll never say no to you. If you'll have me, I'm yours. Why is this so important to you right now?"

"It's important because tonight is the night. I'm going to give myself to you. I had to know before I could do it. If you weren't going to love me forever, I wasn't going to do it. I only give myself to my lover. Will you take me to bed now and make love to me? I want everything tonight."

"Are you sure, Samantha? We don't have to do this now. I'll wait as long as you need me to."

"No, no more waiting. I'm sure. This is what I want."

He stood up with her in his arms and carried her to the bed. The fire crackled in the fireplace, sending a wavering light across her lithe form as he laid her down. He took his time, bringing her to orgasm with his mouth and hands three times. He gave her his cock and she sucked him to orgasm and swallowed it down without hesitation. He continued to caress and stroke her exquisite body while the thought of taking her stirred him to erection again. He pulled her on top and she rubbed her dripping pussy over his rod.

"You be on top for a while and you can control things," he told her. "Go easy and have fun. If it hurts, it isn't fun."

She nodded and reached down to position him at her entrance. Her little hand on his huge member looked incredibly erotic and had he needed any inspiration to become steel hard, it would have been provided by the gorgeous sight of his head slipping between her prominent pink pussy lips. She gasped when the head popped inside and she sank down until he was mostly inside her. She pressed down twice and winced in pain.

"I don't think I can do it, Lucas," she gasped. "You're too big and I'm too little."

"Just relax for a minute," he told her. "Come down here and kiss me."

She gave him her lips and he ran his hands all over her silky body, finally cupping her butt in his hands and squeezing it tightly. He kneaded the firm flesh and wrapped her in his arms, squeezing her slight form against his chest and belly. He continued to taste her lips and returned his hands to her butt. He held it tightly and she began to squirm on him as she relaxed and enjoyed the fullness she felt. He could feel her tightness around him and the heat was incredible. He felt her relax and made a sudden thrust until he was fully embedded.

She hit him on the chest. "What did you do that for, Lucas? God, that hurt. What's wrong with you?"

He grinned up at her. "Were you going to do it, or were you going to chicken out?"

She chuckled a little. "Well, I was going to chicken out. I guess I'm glad you did. God, it hurt though. Don't move for a minute. Don't do that again!"

"No, I won't. Move when you're ready."

He continued to stroke her slim body, feeling the marvelous tone of her young muscles under her skin. She looked down at their joining, finding him fully inside her.

She sat up in triumph. "I did it," she cried. "God, you're big, Lucas. I didn't think it would ever stop. I feel like I'm about to burst, but I did it. I'm going to ride you now."

She raised herself up and then plunged back down. She winced a little as his head passed through her tightness, but it grew less and less and she rocked on him. When her first orgasm wracked her body she cried out and flung her head back, her hair whipping around them. She was beginning to pant and perspiration coated her slender form. She continued to ride him through two more spasms of pleasure before collapsing on him.

"Did you cum?" she asked him? "I was having too much fun to notice."

"No, I was having too much fun watching you," her told her.

She sat back up and began to rock again, but he could see her legs trembling with exertion.

"Let me drive, baby," he told her.

She nodded and fell back on his chest. "I want to make you cum, but I'm very tired," she said.

He rolled her onto her side and knelt behind her, tucking her lower leg between his and placing the other extended up past his shoulder.

"God Lucas, are you trying to make me do the splits?"

"Just wait and see," he promised her.

He scooted forward and penetrated her slowly. "That feels strange," she said. "I like it. Can you go faster?"

He could and he did until he was plunging into her like a piston.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she cried over and over. "Lucas, it feels so good. Yes, keep going, don't stop. I can't stop cumming. I can't believe it, it feels so good. Oh my God, I love you. I love you."

She exploded over and over, her orgasms nearly continuous and her moans and cries driving him over the edge until he shouted and erupted into her, plunging to her cervix and holding there until he stopped spurting.

Her hip began to cramp and she frantically pulled until he turned her loose. "Jesus, Lucas. You nearly killed me! My hip is hurting. Rub me, quick."

He dug his fingers in to her muscles, working the cramp out and they collapsed together on the bed.

"That was fucking at the end, wasn't it?" she asked him. "You were like a machine there. Jesus, you're a good lover, Lucas. I can't believe you can make me cum like that. Was I good?"

"You can't possible imagine how good you are," he told her. "It's like making love to an angel. You're perfect, kitten. I couldn't stand it if you were any better. When you make sounds like that it's like you could make a dead man cum. I wouldn't have lasted a minute inside you if you hadn't made me cum with your mouth already. You took the edge off and I can go a long time after that."

"That's the way we're always going to start then," she said. "Can you get hard again?"

He laughed. "I'm not eighteen, Samantha. I don't recover as quick as I used to. If you give me a couple of hours I probably can. Twice in a row is probably a limit for me. Do you want me hard?"

"No, I can't do it anymore. You wore me out, Uncle Luke. My pussy is going to be so sore tomorrow. I may be sore all over. I felt like I was having a convulsion there at the end. Every muscle in my body went rigid. I don't think I can walk right now, but I need to pee."

"I'll carry you," he told her.

He scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom. He stood her up in front of the toilet and went to the kitchen to get them something to drink. He came back with bottles of water and they drank thirstily. He picked her up and carried her out to the deck and put her down on the edge of the hot tub. He had started the heater that morning and it was steaming. He turned on the jets and got in. She came down the steps on shaky legs until the water reached her little belly button. She winced and stopped.

"It's so hot," she said.

"Yes, it's a hot tub," he told her.

"It's burning me," she objected.

"Nonsense," he said. "I'm in it and it isn't burning me. Haven't you ever been in a hot tub before, baby?"

"No, I was never around one."

He held out his hand and she took it. He pulled her in and held her on his lap. She squealed and tried to stand up, but he held her and she quickly relaxed.

"Why do you do things like that to me?" she complained.

"Because you're a chicken, and if I don't you'll never do it yourself. See how good it feels?"

"Yes, It does feel very good. I'm not a chicken, though."

"No, I know you're very brave. It took guts to run away like you did. It took courage to call me when you didn't even know if I would help you. It took courage to do all the big things you've done. You're just a chicken about the little things. Think about how good it felt once I was all the way inside you. You weren't ever going to work up the nerve to take the plunge. I helped you. Just like now. You were just about to back out because the water was too hot, weren't you."

She giggled. "Yes, I guess I was. There's probably a lesson about life there. Don't let the hot water keep you from taking the plunge."

"We should write that down. That's very wise, Samantha."

"You're the one that said it."

"Yeah, but I was talking about hot tubs."

She nuzzled her face into his neck and he ran his hands all over her slick little body. He loved on her and played with her little breasts until she announced that she was roasting and demanded to be carried back to bed. They shivered in the chill air, and he hurried her inside and dried them off with big fluffy towels. He laid her down on the bed and went to the bathroom. He found some body lotion with aloe and he came back to bed. Her eyes were closed and she lay naked on top of the covers. She looked like a nymph out of a fairy tale. He rubbed lotion between his hands and began to rub her body, starting at her feet. He massaged her muscles around her shin bones, kneaded her knees and explored every muscle in the front of her thighs. He applied the lotion liberally. She spread her thighs, granting him access and he probed the insides up to the tender flesh between. She began to writhe slowly and he rubbed all around her pussy, oiling and soothing her skin and muscles. He moved up her stomach and across her chest, rubbing the oil into her breasts and he filled his fingers with them. He paid special attention to her areola and manipulated her hard nipples. He worked up across the front of her shoulders and worked her throat and the sides of her neck. His fingers moved across the planes of her face and he caressed her cheek bones and forehead.

"Roll over," he said.

She did and he began at her feet again. He worked the muscles of her calves, the backs of her thighs and he lingered a very long time on her butt. She was squirming again as he moved up, kneading the firm muscles of her back and up over her shoulders to the back of her neck. He turned her back over and spread her thighs open. He stroked her labia with the tip of his tongue. She shuddered and when she became moist and writhing beneath him, he attacked her clitoris. In minutes, she was crying out in release and her hips bucked against him. He put lotion on his fingers and soothed her down, coating her inflamed lips and clitoris with the lotion. He kissed the little patch of curls and lay down beside her. She turned to lie across him and he pulled up the covers. She snuggled her cheek into his chest and smiled up at him sleepily.

1...34567...11