Running Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,357 Followers

"None taken," I said.

"Why don't we adjourn to the porch and have a couple drinks and talk this over. With all the high priced brains in this group you can bet the farm we could come up with something quite spectacular. What do you say Mr. Baker?"

Anna chimed in and said, "This is where I make my exit. Thank you everybody for everything. Leo, I'll see you back at the cabin. When you get back, wake me and tell me your plans for taking over the world. Gentlemen, goodnight, and thank you."

I watched from the porch as Duke walked Anna back to our cabin. I heard him thank her for making the group so happy and asked her to come back in the morning to help with breakfast. After they were out of sight over the hill we started discussing the possibilities.

********

When I got back to my cabin well after dark I saw Anna curled up in bed asleep. She looked so peaceful like that, almost as though she didn't have a care in the world. I knew that if I woke her up her troubles would come flooding back so I quietly slipped into bed next to her and spooned her body into mine.

Whether the sleeping beauty knew it or not, we've had another simply perfect day. That night the Aurora Borealis performed its magic for us but we were asleep in each other's arms and couldn't see it.

********

After breakfast Anna and I sat on the dock and talked.

"Anna. Before I tell you about what we discussed last night I've got a question for you. What do you want to do about your husband? You haven't mentioned divorce but I can't see any alternative. I don't want you to go back there and get hurt, or worse. What are you thinking?"

"I've thought about filing for divorce but if I did he would come after me and when he found me I would pay dearly. He's quite possessive. I thought about just staying hidden and maybe he'll move on and find somebody else. I can't go back there. Why, what do you have in mind?"

"Yesterday after you left we started talking about everything that's happened to me and my problems. I told them that I didn't want revenge I just wanted to get some justice. Well, they had a lot of good ideas and believe it or not these men have a lot of influence and money between them. One of men that didn't come over and talk to us is the CEO of a huge computer company and he's worth millions, maybe billions. He said he's just shy. Remember the lawyer that we talked to? Well his name is Alan and he knows Ken, my friend the private investigator that helped me find out about Sheila and her lover. And the one man that came over and said we need some military coordination is a retired colonel in the Army Special Forces. He's quite something. He's going to coordinate everything that they're doing back home and when everything's ready he'll call and I can go back and start what I have to do. All I have to do is sit tight here with you and wait for his call."

"Oh Leo that sound wonderful. I'm so happy for you. Do you think they could help me?"

"Well that's the best part. That lawyer fellow knows a divorce lawyer in Dallas that he said was an absolute shark. By the time we get back there everything should be ready and all you have to do is have one meeting with the attorney, sign a few papers and wait until Logan signs before you come back here. According to what he said last night getting your husband to sign will be the tricky part. The Army major said to leave that to him. Anna, I think everything's going to be OK."

"I don't know what to say. Why would a bunch of strangers want to help me? To them I'm just a cook in a remote fishing lodge. Why me?"

"Believe it or not there are some good people in this world. I'm sure these men see something in you that maybe you don't see in yourself: Something that I already knew about."

Anna smiled her beautiful smile.

We sat together on the dock holding hands and staring out over the water thinking our own thoughts about what was going to happen.

********

Five days later we helped the eight fishermen load up the floatplane with their luggage and coolers full of fish that they caught. I thanked each man for all that they're doing for us. Anna kissed each one on the cheek, even the shy little computer geek. The restaurant owner gave Anna his business card with a reminder of his offer of employment. "Please call," he said. After they took off Duke wandered off back to the lodge and Anna and I took a boat out onto the lake to sit and fish and talk.

Anna asks, "When is this all going to happen? I don't want to leave Duke without a cook."

"I'm thinking two weeks, maybe three. If all goes as planned you should be heading back here within a few days. If you want to stop and see your mother and sister, I can arrange that too."

"OK. I just want it over with so we can be together. Will you come back here afterwards?"

"Absolutely! When I clean up the mess from my old life I plan on coming back and starting a new one with you."

Anna scooted over and sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder. We must have already caught the only fish in the lake because the entire time we sat there we got not so much as a nibble. We just sat and enjoyed each other's touch.

********

Three weeks later Anna and I were sitting on the porch of our cabin at sundown talking about the trip home the next day. Both of us were a little tense about what was going to happen. In spite of the meticulous planning Murphy's Law was still in affect. You know the law that says that 'anything that can go wrong, will go wrong'. It's almost a certainty that everything won't go according to plan, but I had hope.

"Leo, hold me. I'm so scared. If I wasn't here in your arms right now I might be back there tied to a bed and being screwed by everybody he knows. I'm still scared he'll find me."

"Shush. That's not going to happen. You're safe now and will be from now on. I promise. I'll always be here to protect you."

We sat holding one another watching the sun drop behind the mountains. I gently stroked her cheek as a tear drifted down her soft skin. Her gentle breathing told me that she now felt relaxed. "Anna, since you told me your entire story I think it's only fair that I tell you about my final demon. This is just as hard for me to talk about as it was for you to tell me about your past, but bear with me as I tell you.

Anna when I found out that my daughter wasn't mine I was so mad I wanted to kill Sheila. When I found out who her real father was I wanted to kill her lover as well. Believe me I was that angry. If they had been there at that moment I think I would have killed them. I'm glad that they weren't. I went looking for Sheila and found her with her lover. I knew exactly where to find them. Anna I saw them making love. He was on top of her and her legs were around his and she was telling him how much she loved him. He just kept thrusting in and out of her until they climaxed. Yes, I did watch for a while. I was so overwhelmed at seeing them there together that I think I my brain just froze. Anna the man making love to Sheila was her father. She and Ezekiel Bloom have been lovers since before we were married. The photos I had confirmed it and the video I watched showed them in his bedroom making love. I said I knew exactly where they would be because she said she was going to go visit her father and I found them in his bedroom, just like in the video. And Anna, Sarah is his daughter. That's why I don't want to tell anybody. If she knew that her father was also her grandfather it could hurt her immensely. If anybody found that she was the product of an incestuous relationship she would be an outcast. I can't have that. I'll do anything to protect her."

"Oh my God Leo that's unbelievable. How can she... I mean, who does she... What...? Oh shit I just can't talk because I want to strangle that bitch for hurting you. My God I feel so sorry for your daughter. Damn!"

"Anna, when I saw them in bed together I started running away. I naïvely thought that divorcing her would solve everything instead it just made things worse. After I left I ran here to get away from everything and I found you. Now I know that we have a future just as soon as we close the door on our past. Everything will be over. I do know one thing for sure and that is we will be together after all this. That is if you want me."

"Oh Leo, of course I want you. You make me feel just like a princess."

"The next couple months may be difficult but when it's all over we will be together, forever."

"Ummmmmm, you don't know how wonderful that sounds. You know that after tonight we might not get a chance to be together for a while. I want you. I want to make love with you one more time before we go. I love you so much."

I stood up and moved in front of her chair and reached down and took her hands in mine. With a gentle pull I stood her up in front of me. I moved my hands around behind her head and gently pulled her face to mine. We kissed for a long time standing in the fading daylight. The taste of her lips reminded me of honey. When we parted lips we both walked into the little cabin. I sat down on the bed as Anna closed the door. She stood in front of me gazing into my face smiling. She was smiling because she was happy and must have been feeling the same thing I was; a feeling inside like she's never felt before. She reached up and started to unbutton her shirt.

"Wait," I said "let me do that."

I stood up and reached out to her. Gently I rubbed the back of my hand along her cheek and down her neck to the first button on her shirt. I unbuttoned the first button and kissed her skin where the button was. Then I unbuttoned the second and kissed her again on the bare chest. And so on until they were are all undone and I've kissed all the way down to her navel. Slowly she turned around to face away from me. I reached up and took hold of her shirt at the shoulders and gently moved it backwards. It glided off of her arms and downward to the floor in a heap. I reached up to her bra and unhooked it, and pushed it forward and to the floor. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her tightly to my body and caressed her stomach with my hands. Slowly and steadily I rubbed the front of her body moving from her stomach up to her breasts. I cupped each breast tenderly squeezing the nipples gently between my two middle fingers. She laid her head back on my chest and I used my own head to push hers to the side and moved downward to her ear. My tongue extended and licked her ear, up and down. She let out a little moan at my damp touch. Then she turned around to face me looking into my eyes again as our lips met and our tongues greeted each other. We stood kissing, sighing into each other's mouth, when she reached down between my legs to caress my now erect cock. At the same time I reached down and unbuttoned her pants and they fell to the floor. With both hands I reached behind her and grabbed her bottom and pulled her even closer to my body, squeezing her hand between my legs stroking between both of our bodies. The kissing continued more eagerly than before. She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes and said "I love you. Please don't ever leave me. Please love me too."

Anna pulled away and stepped around to the side of the bed and pushed her panties to the floor. She then sat on the bed and swung her legs up with her. "I want to watch you undress," she said. So I moved to the side of the bed in front of her and started removing my shirt. She reached a hand out and rubbed her fingers up and down my stomach as I pulled the shirt over my head. Next I reached down and unbuckled my belt and slid the zipper down. Moving her hand from my stomach she reached down and slid it inside my underwear. Immediately she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started moving slowly up and down. I moved my hands to the sides of my underwear, hooked two fingers underneath the band, and pulled downward exposing her hand wrapped around my cock. They fell to the floor in another heap. I watched her hand moving up and down and smiled lovingly at her. The working of her hand sped up. She stroked faster and with more of a goal in mind. I laid my head back and enjoyed the feeling that she was producing in me. She leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock and extended her tongue touching the tip. I looked down at the top of her head and reached out and put my hands along the sides of her face. I turned her face to look up at me and said "Lay back. I want to be inside you when I cum." She let go of my shaft and lay back on the bed with her arms outstretched toward me. I lay down next to her and wrapped my arms tightly around her kissing her neck and pulling her warm body closer to mine. She wrapped her arms around me at the same time. We both kissed and rubbed our bodies on each others creating warmth wherever we touch. Anna moved one leg over mine and lifted her body up to straddle me. With one leg kneeling on each side of my hips she ground her wet slit into me making me groan with delight. She moved her hips around and around on top of my cock bringing my excitement up even more. Leaning forward and putting her eager mouth on mine, she ground her hips even harder and faster. We kissed and plowed together for a long time. "I can't stand it any more," she said as she reached between our bodies and wrapped her hand around my cock. She positioned it at the entrance to her wet pussy and pressed her body down. Ever so slowly she pushed my cock deeper and deeper up inside until it couldn't go any further. "Ahhhhhhh, yesssssss!" came out of her mouth as she bottomed out. The sensation of the two united bodies started the long, gradual crescendo of ecstasy in both of us. She moved her hips up and down. I pushed upward with each movement of her body. Together we created a rhythm with our hot, sweaty bodies that matched the beating of our hearts. "Ahhhhhhh. God I love you," she said speeding up her hip actions. The movement continued with increasing urgency as we each neared our climax. "My God, I'm going to cum. Oh God, Oh, Oh, Uhhhhhhhh." She said as her body tensed, her eyes widened, and her mouth let out one final "Ahhhhhhh".

When she regained her senses she looked longingly in my eyes and kissed me on the lips. "God that was fantastic. Oh, Wow!" She relaxed and fell onto my chest in a heap.

Anna popped up a moment later and looked me in the eyes and said, "But you didn't cum. I'm sorry I was all wrapped in me." With a sly grin she said "But, I'll fix that." She rolled off onto her side and lay next to my prone torso. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my cock and started the same rhythm that she had with her body on top. Her lips reached down and kissed my chest. The hand wrapped around my cock moved up and down creating a friction that guided me toward my climax. Up and down. Up and down. I started to tense in anticipation of my release. "I'm gonna cum," I whispered. She sped up the stroke and after a few more I released a stream of sticky, white cum up onto my stomach and onto the side of her face. I just lay there panting in exhaustion. She turned her head to face me and smiled at the worn-out expression on my face. When the world stopped spinning, I reached down and pulled her up on top of my chest smearing the cum between our bodies. We kissed and kissed deeply. We continued until the world was back to normal and both of us could think again. With one final moan we settled into one another's arms and faded into oblivion. Sleep was our final reward.

********

"Duke, Anna will be back in a week at the most. I'll be gone a bit longer. I know about the lake freezing over and how it will be impossible to fly in, but I'll try my damnedest to get back long before then. You just keep a close eye on my little chef while I'm gone."

"Don't worry about me. I was here twenty years before you came and I'll be here twenty more after you leave. I'll keep an eye on your little darling for you. You two just be careful and have a safe journey."

Anna kissed Duke on the cheek then stepped into the doorway of the little plane. I shook the old buzzard's hand and followed her in. Finally the pilot entered and closed and locked the door.

I could see Duke standing on the dock waving goodbye as we rose into the air.

********

Anna and I walked into the tall glass building in downtown Dallas to see her shark of an attorney. I had an image in my head of what she was going to look like but the little grey haired woman calling us into her office was quite a bit different than what I had imagined.

"Good afternoon I'm Jayne Oaks." She sat behind her big mahogany desk and smiled sweetly at Anna. "Don't let my appearance fool you. It works to my advantage sometimes when the opposition doesn't know me. But once they've met me the wish they would never see me again. Now, Anna I heard everything from my dear friend Alan but I want to hear it from you."

For the next half hour Anna retold her story of happiness, despair, beatings, and forced sex. She even told about me.

"It's worse than I was led to believe but don't worry we'll put an end to it. You will get your divorce and everything else you want. I have all the confidence in the world. Now don't worry. I'll just get the papers for you to sign and then I'll explain what I need you to do from here on out."

When Anna signed everything and we were in the car heading for her sister's house, she just broke down and cried. I wasn't sure if it was tears of sorrow or joy. The crying lasted until we were on the interstate when she wiped her eyes, blew her nose and turned and put her hand on mine on the steering wheel.

"I keep saying thank you to you all the time don't I? I can't wait until it's all over." She turned and looked out the window watching the countryside pass by.

********

Anna was reborn at her sister's house. She laughed and played like a kid with her nieces and nephews and ran around in the back yard chasing their big dog. I just sat and watched a new woman emerge and it made me love her all the more. Her mother came later in the day and the three women disappeared while the men sat in the backyard drinking a beer or two. When they finally emerged from whatever conference they were having everybody looked a bit teary eyed. Anna and her sister went to make dinner and her mother took me by the hand and led me out into the front yard.

"Mr. Baker, Anna told us about what her husband did to her and she told us all about you. She said that you have some troubles of your own to fix before you two can be together. She also said she loved you and felt safe with you. I believe my daughter doesn't always know what's best for her but she's a big girl and she can do whatever she wants. I just want you to know that if you ever do to her what her jackass ex-husband did then I will hunt you down and kill you like the dog you are. You'd better believe me. I will find you and I will kill you where you stand. Do you understand me? Treat her nice and I'll bring you my fabulous 16-layer cake every Christmas. I'm putting my trust in you. Take care of my little girl. She deserves only the best."

I'm sure the shock of her warning showed on my face. I could only say, "Yes ma'am."

She reached up and grabbed my head and pulled me down to her level and kissed me on the forehead. She smiled at me with the same smile that Anna has. Again she took my hand and led me out back to my lounge chair and beer.

Every day we stayed at her sister's house. Every night we stayed at a nearby motel on the interstate. And Anna was wrong. We did have time to make love while waiting for the call from her attorney, quite a few times as a matter of fact.

Five days after we arrived in Dallas Anna got the phone call she had been waiting for.

"Hi Anna, this is Jayne. Well everything's done. Your husband signed the papers making you a free woman and as soon as the court system does its thing it will be final. That could take anywhere from three to six months so until you receive the final proclamation you're still married. You can go anywhere you want and do whatever you want, except get married again. Wait a while on that. I will have to admit that when I talked to your ex he was fairly forceful in his conviction that you two would stay married. But I understand that he had a visit from somebody in the Army and was convinced that it was in his best interest to sign the papers. I don't know who your friends are but I may want to borrow them sometime. Anyway, if anything happens that you need to know I have your number. Take care and have a nice life."

radk
radk
1,357 Followers