Running into Former Crush - Pt. 02

Story Info
Months later, Lacey runs into Sean in an unexpected way.
8.3k words
4.16
2.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months had nearly passed since Lacey Greer had driven Sean Phillips home from their friendly drink, a seemingly innocuous act that had ended with Lacey in Sean's bed. Lacey had entered the apartment a shy, reserved, married woman, and left the apartment an hour later a guilty, embarrassed married woman, with disheveled hair and another man's hand prints all over her ass.

The months that followed both felt like an eternity, and also like it had just happened the night before. Lacey had a dreamlike recollection of the entire evening, and it hardly seemed real that she would not only have done the things she did, but enjoyed it so much. The first few days had plagued her with guilt and shame, but she quickly grew to accept the night as a one time fling, and something that didn't have to mean anything. She had tried to compartmentalize her betrayal by thinking of the night as making up for lost times. After all, she had been undyingly loyal to Pete since they were 15. One night of sex did not change any of that, and Lacey tried to look at the silver lining that it only reinforced her love for Pete.

When Pete returned from his business trip, Lacey tried to overcompensate with love and affection, and even an increased libido, as if that would make up for her being fucked silly by another man. A few days into his return, Pete had mentioned Sean, which sent a sharp stab of guilt in her stomach.

Lacey quickly dismissed Pete's mention of Sean by saying, "We can set something up in the future. No rush."

Lacey didn't think she could bear to have dinner with both her husband, and the man whose cock she had sucked in his dimly lit apartment. She knew Pete was in no hurry for any type of interaction, so she was confident the matter would stay dead.

As for her friend, Katie, fate had landed her in a relationship quickly after Lacey's night with Sean. Lacey was beyond relieved that she didn't have to contact Sean or play matchmaker with her friend. She saw it as a sign that her night with Sean really was a 1 time mistake, and the universe had made it so she didn't have to contact him again.

Sean had contacted Lacey the morning after their rendezvous, but the conversation was very casual and quick. He asked how she was, and the two politely shared a quick conversation, with no mentions of the incredibly hot sex they had the night before. Lacey inferred that Sean was perhaps a little guilty too. She also assumed her short replies had sent Sean a message, as he hadnt reached out to her again.

So here Lacey was, a few months after her affair, and she was pleased to be moving forward from the illustrious night of debauchery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey rubbed her stomach, looking at herself in the mirror. She had always been self conscious about her stomach, but the last few years at the gym had turned her greatest insecurity into one of her favorite attributes. Her skin was still too pale in her mind, but her core was tight and flat. When she first went to the gym, she tried to layer on as many clothes as possible to hide every loose piece of fat, but now she was comfortable showing up in just a sports bra and yoga pants.

Lacey rubbed up her stomach, adjusting her leopard print bra. She smiled at the sight of her chest in the tight, push up bra. She looked hot. Very hot. She did a twirl, checking herself out in her matching leopard print thong and black stockings that led up her smooth legs.

Tonight was special. It was her and Pete's 10th anniversary from when they had their first date. The two had plans for dinner at one of their favorite Italian spots, and Lacey used the occasion to dress up, both outwardly and what she kept on underneath.

She pulled the black dress off the bed and slowly pulled it on. It hugged her body in all the right places, and wouldn't leave much to the imagination for both her husband, and the guys she was sure were going to be checking her out.

"Almost ready?" Pete asked as he walked into the bedroom, adjusting his tie.

Lacey smoothed out the dress as she looked at herself in the standing mirror of their bedroom.

"Wow, babe," Pete said as he walked up to her, kissing her on the forehead. "I assume you don't need me to tell you how amazing you look."

Lacey smiled back and responded, "No, but it's always nice to hear anyways." She kissed her loving husband on the lips and whispered softly. "Plus, you haven't seen what I have underneath for you tonight, stud."

"Very much looking forward to it," Pete responded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey snorted awkwardly at Pete's comment. He always knew how to make her laugh and show her a good time when they went out for dinner.

She twirled the pasta around her fork and took a bite, before saying, "This was really nice tonight, just me and you, no work or anything."

"It really was. I'm sorry it's been such a hectic few months at the office. You know there's nothing I'd rather be doing than having dinner with you, right?" Pete said.

"I know, baby, I completely...." Lacey followed up, before stopping in her tracks.

"What is it?" Pete responded to his wife's face.

A few tables had cleared in the restaurant, and Lacey was now looking at Sean Phillips with what she assumed was a date.

"Um. Nothing. Just I think that's Sean?" she said awkwardly, unsure of the etiquette here.

"Sean Phillips?" Pete quickly turned his head, which drew attention to the table.

Sean made eye contact with the couple and had the same look of surprise on his face that Lacey did. Lacey's heart was beating out of her chest, unsure if she could get out of this situation unscathed and unbothered.

She watched Sean lean over to his date, who looked like she could be a supermodel, and whisper something into her ear before standing up.

"Oh I guess he's coming over to say hi," Pete said.

Lacey felt a pit in her stomach as Sean approached the table.

"Hey Lacey," Sean said, full of confidence.

"Hey Sean," Lace followed up, awkwardly.

"You must be, Pete," Sean quickly turned the focus to her husband.

"Not sure if you remember me," he followed up, extending his hand.

An image flashed in Lacey's mind. That hand extended to her husband, slapping her bent over ass as sweat dripped down her body. She moaned loudly for Sean to fuck her like a slut.

Pete stood up, cordially and returned to handshake, "It's great to see you again, Sean."

Lacey could tell Pete was lying, but appreciated him playing nice.

"Just thought I'd come over and say hello. You guys celebrating something special tonight?" Sean said.

"Yeah, it's actually the anniversary of our first date," Pete started and trailed off.

Sean's eyes glanced back to Lacey, her low cut dress showing enough cleavage.

An image popped in his mind. Lacey on her knees in front of him, rubbing her huge tits around his cock before he exploded on her.

"How about you?" Pete finished his sentence.

"Just a Friday night date," Sean motioned over to the girl at the table. "That's Samantha. We've been dating for about a month now and wanted to get dressed up and hit the town. Your wife had suggested this place previously."

Lacey recalled suggesting during their drink a few months ago. Little did she know at the time of her suggestion, she would be getting fucked doggy style by the man a few hours later.

"Are you guys wrapping up?" Sean followed up. "We could double or something if you'd like."

"We actually just paid up," Lacey blurted.

"Well hey, maybe another time," Sean said. "You guys still owe me that night out." He smiled at Lacey.

"You still a football fan?" Pete responded. Lacey could tell he was a little drunk, as he wasn't this typically talkative, especially to guys like Sean.

"Oh yeah, big time," Sean said as he made eye contact with him. He desperately wanted to look over at Lacey and the hot, tight dress she was in, but did not want to draw attention.

"Well how about next weekend, you guys come over. We're going to have the playoff games on and have a few friends over. I was going to get the grill going. Would be a great chance for you to meet some new people since you're new in town," Pete said.

Lacey's heart continued to beat out of control. She instinctively bit her lip as she glanced at his arms. She remembered very vividly rubbing those arms as she slid down his waist, before he filled her mouth with his gigantic cock.

"That sounds fantastic, we're definitely down," Sean said.

"Great, I'm sure Lacey can fill you in on the details this week. But really nice meeting you, again," Pete said as he shook his hand.

"You too, Pete," Sean said, glancing over at Lacey. "Always great to see you, Lacey."

He preferred the last time they saw each other, when she was cleaning up and putting her discarded clothes back on, after he came all over her tits.

Lacey smiled and responded, "You too, Sean."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that was a surprise," Lacey said as she got into the driver's seat. She was going to drive home since she could tell her husband had drunk 1 too many glasses of wine.

"How so?" Pete responded.

"Just didn't expect you to be so cordial, is all. And inviting him over to the BBQ, that was very nice," Lacey said.

"I know, it's just you've been so great with me being constantly busy, I want to make an effort to make new friends. You were right when you first suggested it," Pete said.

When she first suggested it, she didn't expect to have crazy, hot sex with the man, Lacey thought in her head as she pulled out of the restaurant parking lot.

"His girlfriend was sure a looker," Pete said.

"You think?" Lacey followed up quickly.

"Oh yeah, not a shock though. I can definitely see that Sean's still got that "it" factory. I'm sure the guys won't be too disappointed about seeing her show up to the BBQ," Pete said.

"Yeah, she was definitely pretty," Lacey said, "just didn't really seem like his type."

"Well not everyone gets to be so lucky to come home to you every night," Pete said as he leaned over, kissing her head.

Lacey gulped guiltily. Not every man, just some, she thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum," Pete exclaimed, on top of Lacey.

Lacey laid beneath him, barely having a sweat worked up. Pete wasn't exactly known to last long, but after he drank, it was even worse. She felt him throb between her legs as he came.

"That's it, baby," She rubbed his back, speaking in a sexual manner.

"How about you? How was that?" Pete rolled off her. "Did you finish?"

"That was great," She said as she leaned over to kiss him, "not tonight, way too tired. I just wanted to take care of my sexy husband."

Lacey stood up to go into the bathroom. She knew Pete would soon be asleep, and closed the door. As she sat on the toilet to pee, she pulled out her phone, searching for Sean's instagram page. She quickly found it, along with pics of Samantha. She quickly flipped through them, silently judging his new beau. She stopped at a shirtless picture of Sean at the beach. She quickly looked around, as if someone was going to surprise her in her own bathroom.

Lacey stood up and slowly opened the bathroom door, and could already hear Pete snoring. She closed it gently and turned the lock. She walked back over to the tub and pulled open the photo, her hand instinctively going down, between her legs. Her fingers slowly massaged her pussy lips as she closed her eyes, biting her lip, and thinking about Sean shirtless, ravishing her. She continued to slowly masterbate, trying to conceal her moans from her sleeping husband. Image after image pulsed in her mind. Her on top of Sean. Sean on top of her. His cock, her tits. Getting fucked in every position imaginable. Looking like a complete slut.

Lacey frantically reached over to a washcloth and placed it in her mouth, concealing her moans as her hand frantically pleasured herself. It didn't take her long to cum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want to meet for lunch today?" Pete said, as he got his things ready to head to work.

"That sounds great," Lacey responded.

It had been a week since they had run into Sean, and Lacey had been anxious the entire time about him being invited to their upcoming BBQ. Her desire to immediately masterbate to photos of Sean hadn't done much to calm her nerves, and made her feel guilty about having him in her house with her husband.

"Don't forget to pick up the cooler today," Sean said, as he kissed Lacey goodbye.

"I won't, I can get it on the way to meet you for lunch. Just text me where you want to go," Lacey responded.

Lacey lounged around the house that morning, waiting until she heard from Pete on their lunch plans. She was often quite bored at home, and it always picked up her spirits when she was able to meet him for lunch. As she channel surfed aimlessly, she heard her phone buzz. She looked over at the coffee table and the word "SEAN" stood out immediately.

"What time should we get there tomorrow?" the message read.

Lacey still didn't love the idea of having Sean over, after everything they had been through, but couldn't think of a single excuse to get out of it. She was hopeful that a group of people being around would make the situation less awkward, and maybe help clear the air from their dirty night a few months back.

"We've been telling most people they can get here around 12. So feel free anytime around then," she typed back.

"Looking forward to it, thanks again for the invite! Need any help setting up?" he responded.

Lacey didn't think much of the question, and immediately typed back, "We should be good. Only last thing we need is a cooler, going to pick that up today."

She thought that would end the conversation, and started to get up to get ready for the day, when her phone buzzed again.

"We have a great cooler from the firehouse. You guys are more than welcome to use it," the message read.

Lacey felt slightly uneasy at the request, and she couldn't figure out why. It was a polite request, and it would save her a trip to the store and some money. She quickly typed back.

"Actually, that'd be great, if you don't mind."

"You mind if I bring it by in a little bit? Finishing up my shift and it'd be easy to drop it off. We're taking Sam's car tomorrow, and there's not as much room," the message read.

Lacey typed back, "Sure, but you'll need to leave it on the front porch. Will probably be out meeting Pete for lunch when you come by"

"No problem at all"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey put on the finishing touches of her makeup in the master bathroom. Even though it was just lunch with Pete, and she'd be back home within a few hours, she still liked to look her best whenever leaving the house. Her skirt hugged her waist tightly, which was accompanied by a tank top that did little to conceal her large chest, or the red lace bra underneath it. The matching red lace thong underneath her skirt probably was a bit much for a Friday afternoon lunch, but it made her feel sexy and confident.

She grabbed her purse and sent Pete a text.

"About to head out. See you soon xoxo"

She hurriedly grabbed her purse and opened the front door, and her heart stopped at the immediate site of Sean. He was leaning down, placing the cooler on the porch.

"Oh my god, you about gave me a heart attack," Lacey said, surprised.

Sean let out a laugh and replied, looking at her, "Sorry about that, got off work a bit earlier than expected"

Lacey glanced at his toned arms. He had his firefighter shirt on still and a pair of shorts.

"Why don't you bring it out back, just in case?" Lacey mentioned, surprising even herself.

"Sure," Sean responded, not eager to argue.

Lacey led the way inside, walking in front of him. Her ass swayed in her tight skirt.

"We'll have to give you the tour tomorrow, I need to head out and meet Pete," she mentioned as she opened the back patio door.

Sean placed the cooler down and stepped back inside. The air inside the house was heavy. It was a mix of sexual tension, and awkwardness from the situation.

Sean followed her back towards the door, the silence feeling heavy.

"Really looking forward to tomorrow," he said, breaking up the silence.

"Me too," Lacey meekly answered back.

"Listen, Sean," Lacey turned around to face him, as the two entered the living room, "I just want to clear the air while it's just us two."

"Okay," Sean responded back, inquisitively.

"Obviously given our...past, this is a bit of an awkward situation. But I'm really hoping we can just forget about everything that transpired a few months ago," Lacey said.

"I'm in complete agreement," Sean responded. "The last thing I want to do is be a homewrecker or anything."

"Okay, good," Lacey turned back around to lead him to the door before quickly turning around and adding. "It was just a really really dumb mistake by us, and I don't want to jeopardize all that I have here because of it, you know?" She waited for Sean to respond before quickly adding, nervously, "Honestly, I wish Pete wouldn't have even invited you."

Sean was slightly taken aback. He knew the situation was awkward, but did not expect to be unloaded on as if he was the only one who had done anything wrong. His eyebrow went up, unsure if he was insulted.

"I mean." Sean stopped, not wanting to respond unkindly. "I get it, I do. But I had no intention of ruining your so-called perfect marriage. Just trying to be polite to your husband and put it all behind us," he followed up bluntly.

Lacey let out an annoyed laugh "So called perfect marriage? Okay"

Sean responded back, "I'm not trying to be rude, Lacey, it's just you're coming at me as if I had these big grand plans to come clean to your husband. I'm not going to go up to Pete and say "Hey, nice house, by the way, I fucked the shit out of your wife a few months ago while you were gone"."

A face of annoyance washed over Lacey's face, something Sean had yet to see. Their conversation was quickly escalating.

"It was sex. One time sex, that I've regretted ever since that night. It was late, I was slightly buzzed. It meant nothing." Lacey responded coldly.

"Hey, I don't have to come if you don't want me here. Me and Sam can certainly find better things to do then hang out at a BBQ in the suburbs," Sean snapped back.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure. Hanging out in your one bedroom apartment" Lacey said. She was unsure how to stop the momentum the conversation seemed to have.

Sean laughed.

"Whatever. Enjoy the cooler, you don't have to worry about us coming, or your husband finding out about how much you moaned for my cock" Sean said, brushing past her.

"You're just as cocky as you ever were," Lacey snapped back loudly.

"You didn't seem to mind a few weeks back," Sean responded, hand on the door knob.

Lacey stormed over towards the door, now full on angry at the man in her house.

"Yeah, a one time thing, to see what I missed. And honestly, didn't feel like I missed very much all those years ago" Lacey responded

"Keep telling yourself that. I was there, Lace," Sean smiled confidently.

"I will, because it's the truth," Lacey responded. "Have fun with your little girlfriend, and try not to miss me too much."

Sean stopped from turning the handle and turned to respond.

"It's okay to be jealous," he said with a laugh. His calm demeanor was getting Lacey even more heated.