Running into Former Crush - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you seen the house and life I have, Sean? Not even slightly jealous," she responded.

"Sure, Lace," Sean rolled his eyes. "I'll make sure to try not to miss you."

"That night may have been a mistake for me, but I know it was one of the best nights of your life," Lacey continued, breathing heavily with anger.

"Who's cocky now? You're not the first hot girl I've had bent over in my bed," Sean said.

Lacey put her hand on the door, inches away from Sean's face.

"Maybe not, but I am the hottest," she said.

"Maybe." Sean responded. "You definitely had the biggest tits out of them though" He emphasized the word tits.

"Try not to picture my big tits around your cock when you're with Sam," Lacey retorted emphatically.

"Yeah? And what if I already have?" Sean said firmly.

"It wouldn't surprise me," Lacey said as her chest heaved. "You probably think about that night all the time."

"And what about you, huh?" Sean responded. They both knew where this was going.

"What about me?" Lacey responded, her voice calming down.

"You think about my fat cock all the time? And how I fucked your brains out?" Sean said, staring her in the eyes.

"So fucking arrogant," Lacey said.

"I'll take that as a yes," he replied.

"Would it make you feel better? To hear that I think about being bent over in your bed as you fucked me like a dirty slut? Would that give you satisfaction?" she replied

Lacey had a look of part anger and part lust, as she breathed heavily. He couldn't tell if she wanted to take a swing at him, or rip his clothes off. He didn't need to think long before she pushed him against the door, hard, as all the sexual tension and anger had come to a boiling point.

Once again like a few weeks prior, a starting gun had gone off in both their minds simultaneously. Their lips locked instantaneously and began to make out furiously against the door.

Lacey felt ashamed, but so incredibly turned on. Her stomach was in knots, but she didn't care. She just wanted to taste Sean's tongue. To rub her hands up on his hard chest and arms, and she did.

Sean quickly worked his shirt off, throwing it to the side as he continued to make out wildly with Lacey against her front door. He worked to quickly to get her tank top off, kissing down her neckline as his hand groped her huge tits in her red bra

"What about Sam?" Lacey said, breathlessly as she continued to make out with him. Her hands rubbing sensually over his chest.

"What about Pete?" Sean answered back in between their swirling tongues.

"Fucking Christ" Lacey pulled away at the mention of her husband, contemplating stopping the afternoon right then and there. She put pressure on his chest and backed him up towards her couch and pushed him down. Her chest jiggled uncontrollably with each passing step

Sean smirked a cocky smile as he sat down on the couch, Lacey straddling him soon after.

Lacey leaned in to kiss him deeply, her hips slowly rubbing against his legs. She pulled away and said, "You're a bad boyfriend, you know that?"

Sean rubbed her ass sensually and responded, "Weren't you leaving to meet your husband for lunch?" He smirked his cocky smile once again.

Lacey sighed and reached over to her phone, quickly typing. She emphatically hit send and tossed it to the side, before leaning back down to kiss Sean. Her hips gyrating slowly on top of him. She pulled away and whispered, "I bought us some time."

"Good," Sean whispered back, continuing their makeout session.

"Do you really...." Lacey said softly between kisses "....think about that night?"

"Yeah..." Sean responded "....more than I should.....especially these huge tits." His hand rubbed over her red lace bra, squeezing slightly.

Lacey pulled away, unstrapping her bra and throwing it to the side.

"These?" she leaned in to kiss his neck, her bare tits pressed against his bare chest. Her hand slowly worked its way down his shorts, knowing exactly where to go and what waited for her below.

She continued to suck on his neck gently as she pulled out his growing cock. Her eyes didn't widen this time. She hadn't forgotten how well endowed Sean was. She bereaved heavy against his neck as she began to stroke slowly.

"Miss it?" Sean asked softly, knowing the answer.

"Mhmm," Lacey moaned back her answer as she slowly jerked him off on her living room couch

"After we ran into you the other night," Lacey continued, "I fingered myself to you in our master bathroom. I pictured this cock inside me"

Sean brushed Lacey's red hair to the side and leaned his head down, placing his lips slowly around her nipples as he began to suck. His hand squeezed her ass cheek.

"Fuck, youre good at that," Lacey said as she leaned her head back, her eyes closed, hand still robotically stroking his now fully hardened dick.

"I thought about texting you so many times," Sean responded, in between sucking her tits.

It was Lacey's turn for an arrogant smile, as she let out a slight laugh.

"Yeah?" she said softly, standing up off of Sean. Lacey was pulling out her slutty persona that she had only just discovered with Sean a mere month ago.

Lacey reached up underneath her skirt and slid down her red lace thong, stepping out of it and kicking it to the side to join the pile of discarded clothes.

"And what would you have texted me?," Lacey continued, slowly sitting back down on Sean, guiding his hard dick to her wet pussy lips.

"Mmmm fuck...." Sean responded, slowly entering her "...doesn't matter now."

Lacey smiled as Sean slid more inches inside of her, biting her lip hard.

"Don't think..." Lacey started, her eyes closed on top of Sean "....this is going to be a....mmmm....regular thing......We both just need..." Her hips gyrated on top of him "....closure."

"Fine by me," Sean grunted below her. His hands gripped her hips tightly as she slowly rode him.

"God I missed this," she said, opening her eyes. She looked down seductively and locked eyes with Sean's. Her hands ran down his chest, rubbing every flexing muscle sensually as her hips moved faster.

"Pete not living up to this?" Sean asked boldly.

"Fuckkkk...." Lacey moaned, moving her hands off his chest and running it through her hair. Her stomach flexed as she continued to ride him ".....you've always been so cocky. Mentioning my husband while you're inside me."

"You love it," Sean smiled, giving her ass a smack.

"I fucking....hate....how much....I do....," Lacey moaned louder, pushing her hands back to Seans chest, her tits squeezing together as she picked up the pace.

"That's it Lace..." Sean said "...ride that big cock. Show me how much you missed it."

"How much I missed it?" Lacey snapped back. "Looks like you missed it more, big boy. You miss having these huge tits in your face?" Lacey pushed her bouncing breasts in his face, as he licked her nipples slowly.

"Am I still invited to your BBQ?" Sean teased from below.

"Whatever you want, stud," Lacey said, leaning down to kiss him.

Sean gritted his teeth as he looked up at the knockout riding his cock. Her red hair flowed wildly on one side, as her pale skin was beginning to shimmer with sweat. Her tits swung wildly near his face with each bounce. Her smooth, milky white thighs hugged his waist perfectly, and her pussy was soaking wet as his large dick continued to penetrate each time she moved her hips. It was a feast for his eyes, as he continued to look her over and be in shock of the situation he was in. Her bright red hair, her fantastically huge tits, and her shockingly toned stomach that flexed with each gyration.

"You like this, baby?" Lacey asked, knowing the answer.

She quickly followed it up before he could answer, "You like having me ride your huge fucking cock?"

Sean continued to remain silent, in glee of how the afternoon had played out.

"You like having me scrub my big titties in your face?"Lacey continued. She didn't recognize the voice she heard. It wasn't the Lacey she knew.

She felt so incredibly slutty, hot, sexy, guilty all at once. She felt high, as if there wasn't a worry in the world about the consequences, or the lunch she was supposed to be having with her husband. She was horny for Sean, and wanted to ride him until she was completely satisfied.

"You like having my tight ass on your lap? Making me moan like a little slut," she continued.

"God I can't wait to come all over your face and tits again," Sean finally answered back.

His words sent a jolt down her body, turning her on more than she thought was possible that afternoon.

"FUCK!" she yelled emphatically.

"You're a fucking bad, bad boy," she continued.

"You love bad boys," Sean egged her on.

"You didn't know it until a few months back," he continued "but you love being slutty for bad boys."

"OH MY GOD!" Lacey screamed against, emphatically. Each word Sean spoke nailed home how insanely dirty and hot this entire affair was.

"How....the.....FUCK.....does.....this feel......so FUCKING......GOOD!" she moaned.

"Because it feels good to be bad," Sean said, slapping her ass hard.

"Mmmmm.....that's it baby, slap my ass. Slap my ass hard," she moaned.

Sean slapped it once again, leaving a red handprint on her pale skin.

"God, you're going to make me cum," Lacey continued to moan uncontrollably.

Sean admired how far Lacey had come since he had run into her a few months back. She was a shy and awkward housewife, and when she was with him, she was as slutty of a woman as he had known. She had a completely different dirty persona, that only he got to see.

"Yeah?" Sean said. "Cum for me, baby."

Lacey had never felt more sexy. She was nude except her white skirt, riding an insanely muscular, tattooed man. She had always felt self conscious during sex due to her ugly duckling high school years, and it had carried over with Pete throughout their marriage. With Sean though, she felt confident. She knew she looked hot as fuck riding him. She saw how he looked up at her with pure lust. He didn't want anything from her. He didn't want to talk about her day, or ask how she's feeling. She could see in his eyes, he just wanted to fuck the life out of her, and cum all over her tits. She was grateful for everything Pete had given her, but this was something she knew she could never get. She wanted to be used. She wanted to be looked at like a dirty slut. She wanted to be someone's sexual fantasy, something they masterbated too when they werent with her. As she gyrated her hips uncontrollably on Sean, she knew that's exactly what she was getting.

"Better than before?" Sean smirked, pistoning his cock upwards to meet her bouncing hips. His balls slapped against her tight ass each time she bounced down.

Lacey moaned loudly. She felt more free to do so in her own home. She wasn't concerned about keeping her voice down.

She let out a smirk and said, "Shut up, you arrogant asshole."

"I'm so fucking glad you hadnt left yet," Sean grunted, his hand rubbing around the rim of Lacey's asshole.

"I want you...." Lacey started, her abs starting to get sore from the constant movement "....to bend me over, and fuck me like a slut...."

Sean didn't need to hear anymore. He slid out of Lacey as she collapsed on the couch next to him, her body exhausted. He positioned himself behind Lacey as she got one of the couch pillows and placed it in front of her. She assumed the position and hiked her ass up in the air. Sean entered her immediately and started to pound her.

"Yeah? Is this what makes you cum, Lace?" Sean said in a demanding tone, slapping her ass once again.

"Fucking pound me, Sean," Lacey lifted her head to speak, before placing it back on the pillow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete finished up a few emails as he checked his phone. A message from Lacey had come in 15 minutes ago, and he was just seeing it now. He opened it up to read.

"Running late, babe"

He quickly typed back if she was ready to meet for lunch. He was looking forward to seeing her, as it always gave him a confidence boost at work to see his sexy wife in the middle of the day. He opened up another email and waited on her response.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fucking pound my slutty little pussy, Sean!!!!!!" Lacey's muffled moans were barely audible, but he could make them out between the duo's moans.

Her phone vibrated on the table next to her.

"Fuckkkkkkkk.....That's it.....Fucking pound me, baby," she moaned loudly, unable to hear the vibration. The light caught her eye as she lifted her head, and realized it must have been a message from Pete.

Sean could tell her attention was drawn to the phone, as her moans became more muffled, as if a text message could hear what she was screaming on the other end.

"Is that.....fuckkkkkkk....Pete?" Sean asked.

"Mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk....I....think....so," Lacey moaned. She picked up the phone as Sean continued to thrust in from behind her.

"Text him back," Sean said.

Lacey tried to hold the phone steady as she was being pounded uncontrollably by a man that wasn't her husband. Her fingers shook as she typed:

"Will leavr in 10minuts"

She hit send, uncaring about the typos.

Pete would have no idea on the other end when he received the message, that Lacey sent that as another man rubbed his wifes ass as he fucked her sideways, and she moaned for him to go harder.

"GODDDDDDDDDD....I think....I'm going.....to cum" Lacey moaned, her moans becoming more mumbled.

Texting her husband while having sex with Sean had sent her over the edge, and she was ready to explode.

Sean felt likewise, and moaned even louder, "FUCK....Me too"

"Right there......Right there......Right there......Fucking JESUS CHRIST......Right there......OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Lacey screamed, her voice cracking.

Sean breathed heavily behind her, unable to control himself anymore. He pulled out of her, and started to cum on her arched ass.

"Holy fucking shit..." he moaned, continuing to unload on her.

"I really need to head out now," Lacey said, her heart rate and breathing making it hard to get any words out.

Sean reached over and grabbed his discarded underwear, and wipes his cum off of Lacey. She watched as he stood off the couch, his tattooed body glistening with sweat. His giant cock dangling between his legs as he grabbed their clothes and brought them over.

Lacey's legs shook uncontrollably as she put on her clothes. She couldn't tell if it was from nerves or exhaustion.

She looked over at Sean and said, "We can't do that again."

Sean laughed slightly and responded, "If you say so, Lace."

He stood up and started getting dressed, sliding his shirt back on.

"But if you ever need more "closure", I'm always here," he said with a smile.

"I think you need to get back to your little girlfriend," Lacey said, smiling back as she kissed him on the cheek.

"And you need to go meet your husband, if you don't have too much trouble walking," Sean quickly responded.

She walked Sean to the door to let him out, before she needed to compose herself in the bathroom and clean up before meeting Pete.

"I guess I'll see you Saturday," he said with an arrogant smile.

"I guess you will." she responded back, before closing the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've been rambling too much, why don't you tell me how your morning has been?" Pete asked, sipping his glass of water as the two sat across from each other at lunch.

Lacey had been quiet since she met Pet for lunch. She wasn't sure if she was trying to hide her slightly hoarse voice, or she was shaken from the entire event. She had once again had wild sex with Sean, this time in the confines of her own home. She had even texted her husband, as she was nailed from behind.

"Oh nothing much, just watching some TV, cleaning up the house a bit," she replied.

She felt like she had a giant neon sign across her head that screamed "I fucked another man", and it made her feel guilty and self conscience. She had done her best to clean up, but felt like Pete would instinctively be able to tell that she had a vigorous workout.

"Were you able to get the cooler for tomorrow," Pete asked.

Lacey's heart sank slightly and she tried her best to conceal her gulp.

"Uh yeah, actually....Sean brought one by. He said we could borrow it," she responded, waiting to see Pete's face light up with anger or jealousy.

"Oh that was nice of him, save us a bit of money I guess," Pete responded, signing the bill at their table. "You know, he's really not as bad of a guy as I thought. Maybe we really could all be friends."

"Yeah, he is," Lacey said. Her mind raced back to an hour ago, when that "nice" guy had her on his lap, her riding his cock as she rubbed her tits in his face. She told that "nice" guy to fuck her like a slut and he obliged eagerly, with no signs of remorse or the photos of her husband that watched down on their filthy act.

"Thanks for lunch, babe," Lacey said, forcing a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey babe, can you get more ice out of the freezer? Cooler needs refilling," Pete shouted to Lacey across the patio, as guests had begun filtering in. They had the big screen TV set up in the backyard, and began to get a decent sized party going.

"Of course," Lacey responded, walking into the quiet kitchen.

Sean hasn't arrived yet. It had been an hour since people started getting there, and she couldn't quite tell if she was excited that he wasn't there, or jealous.

She walked into the garage to get the ice when the doorbell rang. She felt a twinge in her stomach, and instinctively knew who it would be. She walked to the front door and opened it, expecting to see a smiling, good looking couple, but was instead greeted by the hulking man who had ravished her a day prior in that very living room.

"Hey, sorry for running late," Sean smiled.

Lacey smiled back. Why must they even fake pleasantries, as if they hadnt fucked like wild animals on 2 separate occasions now, and moaned the filthiest things to each other.

"Where's Sam?" Lacey asked immediately.

"Oh, she had a work event come up. So just flying solo today," Sean said, entering their house.

Lacey once again couldn't tell if she felt relief or apprehension.

"Oh, well glad you could come anyways," She said, closing the door behind him.

"So everyone is out back, I take it?" Sean asked, following her inside.

"Yeah, help yourself. I'm just going to grab some ice out in the garage," she said as she turned towards the garage door.

"Let me help you," Sean responded. Lacey knew better than to even fight it.

The two entered the garage and closed the door.

"You look nice today," he said, walking over to the freezer with her.

Lacey knew she looked good. One of the main perks of her ongoing affair with Sean was how confident she was. She knew if she could make a man that looked like him squeal, that every man she encountered must want her. It made her feel good. She was wearing a sunflower summer dress that did its best, and failed, to conceal her giant chest. A strapless bra underneath did its best to keep her girls down, and her turquoise boy shorts hugged her ass perfectly.

"So do you," she said truthfully.

She leaned over the freeze to pick up the ice, and felt Sean's hand up her dress, rubbing her ass.

"Just these, right here," he said casually.

She knew she should stop him, but couldn't fight the urge to let him rub sensually.

"You're a bad boy, Sean. What if someone walked in," she said.