Running into Former Crush - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They'd have to kick the door in since I locked it," he said, squeezing her ass.

Lacey turned to him against the freezer and brought him in for an embrace, kissing softly. The two began making out slowly against the freezer.

Just a few kisses, she thought. It was the least she could do. Her eyes closed, and tongue swirled against his. She felt his hand reach up, squeezing her chest over her summer dress.

Her senses got the better of her as she pulled away from the kiss.

"Alright stud," she said, patting him on the chest and removing his hand from her chest.

"We got our closure, let's just.....be friendly today. And going forward," she said with a smile.

"Save that energy for, Sam," she picked up a bag, leaving the other for him as she walked away. She was proud of herself. She could have easily fallen victim to his charm once again, but had managed to pull away. Maybe they could just be friends after all.

"Yeah, of course," Sean said, slightly taken aback. He picked up the other bag of ice and joined Lacey outside for the party.

The BBQ carried on over the course of a few hours, and Lacey had little interaction with Sean. She had a few friends there, and of course her friends had gawked and teased her about having such a good looking man at their house, but she was pleased that Sean was able to mingle on his own. He really was as charming to everyone else as he had been to her, and soon found himself the life of the party, as he bounced from conversation to conversation, making others laugh and smile along the way.

Lacey side-eyed him every now and then, knowing her dirty secret. It made her both feel guilty and stand a bit higher. He was extremely good looking, and she found herself biting her lip when no one was looking her way.

Pete on the other hand, had mostly stuck with his group of lawyer friends, and hadn't really mingled as much. She knew he was a bit awkward, but had hoped his fancy job and house had given him enough confidence to be more like Sean, and the life of the party. It didn't bother her too much, but she couldn't help but compare the 2 men, especially as she saw how each interacted at the same party.

As the day turned to dusk, the party goers started to filter out, but there was still a decent enough crowd to keep Pete occupied. Lacey didn't see Sean anywhere, and felt a little upset that he would leave without saying goodbye.

"His loss," she whispered to herself as she sat on the lawn chair, watching her husband laugh with his friends.

She felt her phone buzz and looked down. She saw it was from Sean and assumed it was an apology for leaving without a goodbye. She opened up the message and was instead greeted by a photo of his large cock.

The photo was followed by a message that said:

"Upstairs bathroom"

She quickly put the phone against her body, anxious that someone might be overlooking her and wondering why this happily married woman was looking at photos of large dicks. She looked around suspiciously, before pulling the message back up.

She quickly typed back:

"Not happening."

She waited for what felt like an eternity. What would he say to try and encourage her, she thought. Did she even care? It was unspeakable. Her husband was 20 feet away from her. She was not having sex with another man while her husband was downstairs drinking with his friends.

She pulled the photo up once again, examining it closer, as if that was going to do anything to sway her conscience.

She took a sip out of her drink and whispered to herself, "Fuck."

Had Sean left? Was this the end of it? Her head was spinning, partly from the booze she had consumed, and partly from the request from Sean. She felt an out of body experience as she stood up off the chair, and walked towards the sliding glass door. Her instincts screamed at her "no" but her feet kept walking. She took one look back at Pete and saw him laughing. She opened the door and entered the quiet house.

"He's probably not even here still," she thought. It had been 5 minutes, he probably took her hint and left.

"Might as well check," she once again thought to herself.

Her legs felt heavy as she walked up the stairs. Even heavier as she walked down the hallway, to the dimly lit bathroom. Her heart stopped as the door opened and she saw Sean's towering figure.

"Hey," he said softly, as if the party could hear them outside.

"Hey," she responded, softly.

"Change your mind?" he asked confidently.

She paused for what felt like an eternity. She nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete joked with his friends about their boss as they sat around outside. The night playoff game was just starting, and the party was somewhat emptier than that afternoon, but enough people were still there for someone to blend in the crowd.

"Dude, I don't know how you put up with him!" Pete's friend, Jake, said.

"Lots of this," Pete pointed to his beer and laughed.

The outside laughter was faint in the upstairs bathroom, where Lacey and Sean were furiously making out as she worked off his pants, and her panties. The thrill of everything had turned her on more than she thought possible, and Sean felt the same. They knew they had a time limit, and could be caught at any point, and it made it hotter as they rubbed all over each other's familiar bodies.

Lacey could hear Pete's distinct laugh outside over the loud football game, as Sean had her bent over the counter. Her dress was hiked up, and he was shirtless behind her. His pants pulled to his ankles, as he began slowly fucking her.

She began to moan louder, before looking up at Sean in the mirror. He put his finger over her mouth to signify quieting down. She looked around the counter before grabbing a washcloth, sticking it between her teeth to bite down on as Sean ravished her.

Pete continued to laugh with his friends as he nursed yet another beer. He was starting to feel a bit drunk, but felt fine overall. He rarely had time to unwind, and he thought Lacey would like him unbuttoning a bit and having a good time at their party. He hoped she was doing the same.

Lacey was definitely doing the same, but not in the manner Pete would approve of. She was bent over their guest bathroom counter, as Sean Phillips gripped her ass and fucked her from behind. Her tits spilled out of her dress, swinging wildly as he pounded her relentlessly.

The party cheered the game on, as Sean grunted quietly. This was somehow the hottest sex him and Lacey had had, and he wasn't going to slow down for anything. The bathroom fan did its best to quiet down their shuffling bodies and grunting, and the outside game did the rest to drown them out.

Lacey looked at herself in the mirror. Her tits were pressed against the bathroom counter. Sean Phillips, a guy she had the biggest crush on in the world, and had only reconnected with, was nude behind her, fucking her raw. If she concentrated hard enough, she could hear Pete's loud, drunken rambling outside. How did it come to this? How did this sweet wife, who had undying loyalty to her husband for 10 years, find herself in a position where she was getting fucked for the 3rd time in a few months, and twice in 2 days, by another man. She saw her ring sparking in the mirror. She knew she was completely Sean's, and that there was no going back. She bit down harder on the washcloth, to resist the urge to loudly moan for Sean to fuck her harder.

Downstairs the party continued, with no one noticing 2 of the better looking party guests were missing. Everyone was watching the game and drinking, oblivious to the married host being fucked over the bathroom counter as they laughed and drank.

TO BE CONTINUED