Running into Former Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she responded with a nod.

"That's completely understandable. But it was just a friendly dinner and a drink. There's nothing to feel guilty of," he said.

"Yeah," Lacey nodded, still looking somber, "at least not yet."

Yet. That word hung over Shaun like a cloud.. His lips parted as he looked over the gorgeous woman sitting next to him, unsure of how to respond.

"Yet?" he asked.

"I should go," Lacey said as she stood up, clearly shaken by her own words.

Sean stood up with her as he followed her to the door.

"I'm sorry," she said, turning to Sean as she approached the door.

Sean approached her with a look in his eyes she had yet to see. He didn't respond to her statement, and instead moved her towards the front door, pinning her against it as he leaned in for a kiss. Lacey leaned back against the door, embracing his neck as she pulled him in

Like a starting gun, all the built up sexual tension between them was released, as Sean began to make out furiously with Lacey against his front door. Her hand rubbed down his neck, grabbing his collar to pull him in closer, their lips locked as her tongue slid around his. His hand reached down to her dress, skirting it up slowly as his hand touched her flesh, rubbing beyond her waist. He felt around her back, grabbing her ass.

Squeezing her ass, he felt Lacey moan slightly as their tongues danced. Lacey had a fire in her stomach she had never felt before. She didn't care about a single consequence, she just knew she wanted what was right in front of her with a passion she had never experienced.

Sean's lips left hers, trailing over to her neck, sucking gently down her neckline. Lacey breathed heavily, her one leg raising to wrap around Sean's waist. Sean lifted his hand from her ass, reaching up to grope her heaving breasts over her tight dress.

Lacey spoke the first words of the sexually charged encounter, muttering softly, in a state of shock.

"Oh my god," she said with excitement as she saw Sean's large hands squeeze her tits.

She pulled away from Sean, pure lust in her eyes, pushing his chest away. Sean wasn't sure if she was putting an end to it, but her eyes screamed that she was just getting started. She placed her hand on his chest, making him step backwards to fall in the chair behind him. She quickly jumped on top of his waist, straddling him as she continued to make out furiously

Sean pushed up on her heavy cleavage, squeezing her large tits. His other hand hiked up her already short dress, rubbing gently.

Lacey pulled away from their kiss, looking down at the extremely attractive man beneath her. She bit her lip seductively as her hands rubbed up his stomach, up to his chest, beginning to unbutton. Sean looked back up with equal lust in his eyes, enjoy the view of the top heavy redhead, her tits spilling out of her wrinkled dress at this point, the ends of the dress hiked up to your panty line

She quickly unbuttoned Sean's shirt as he stared from below her. She pulled open his shirt to reveal his tan, muscular torso. He had a large tattoo on his chiseled chest. He was exactly the opposite type Lacey had always convinced herself she wasn't into, but in this moment, the truth had come out, and she wanted this muscular, tatted up man to ravish her.

Sean leaned up, kissing her soft red lips. His hand went straight back to her chest, squeezing and pushing up.

"You've got huge fucking tits," he moaned between kisses.

Lacey giggled seductively

"Yeah?" she asked coyly.

She pulled away, sliding off her dress up and over her head. Sean glanced at her pale white, tight body. Her tits spilling out of her bra that was at least a cup size too small. The straps of her itty bitty thong hugged her hips tightly.

Sean starred up, his hands rubbing up her smooth skin, rubbing her round ass. He leaned up, removing his unbuttoned shirt. Both his very large arms were covered with tattoos. Lacey bit her lip as she reached down, rubbing his very muscular arms slowly

"You're so muscular," she said softly.

Sean smiled, trying to hide his arrogance. He knew Lacey was infatuated and was all his. He rubbed up her back, quickly unclasping her bra. Leaning up, he kissed her shoulder and neckline. Lacey quickly worked her straps off, her bra falling to the side. Almost immediately, she felt Sean's lips wrap around her nipple, sucking.

"Holy shit," she moaned, leaning her head back in ecstasy. Her hands gripped down hard on Sean's chest. Her hand instinctively pushed down past his abs, feeling every inch of his muscular core. She closed her eyes, biting her lip as her hand finally reached his jeans.

Sean lifted his head from sucking her ample chest, quickly reaching down and undoing his belt. It was the first time he seemed frantic in this entire encounter.

Laceys heart was beating out of her chest. Her nerves battling her unbelievable desire. She watched the belt come off, and sunk her hand below his waist line. He leaned up to kiss her, her bare tits pressing against his hard chest.

Sean watched Lacey's eyes widen as her small hand reached into his jeans, squeezing his cock gently.

Lacey's heart was beating uncontrollably as she tried to wrap her hand around what appeared to be Sean's very large dick. Sean broke away from their kiss, reaching down to shuffle down his jeans. Lacey looked down as she pulled out his member.

"Holy shit," she whispered softly, in disbelief as she began to fully visualize her hand stroking Sean's dick

Sean grinned arrogantly, not the first time hearing a similar reaction from a woman. He leaned his head back in pleasure as the busty redhead straddled him, biting her lip as she stroked his hardening cock

"Impressed?" Sean said, already knowing the answer.

Lacey continued to stare down, stroking up and down sensually, in shock of what was in her hand. Sean's words broke her mesmerized spell temporarily as she looked up. She couldn't find the words, and instead nodded slowly.

"God, you look hot as fuck doing that," Sean said, flashing his charming smile.

Lacey giggled at the compliment, turned on in ways she didn't think possible. She dug deep down inside and unveiled a persona that only existed in her wildest fantasies.

"Doing what? Stroking your fat cock?" she said. Her words even took her by surprise.

"Just stroking? Or would kissing it look hot too?" she said in a sultry tone she wasn't used to.

Sean hardened in her hand at the mention, as she slinked down on the floor. He glared down at her intensely, nodding his head and breathing heavily

"Yeah?" Lacey egged him on, kissing the head of his cock. She could feel him squirm slightly.

She had turned into a completely different person in the last 10 minutes, and was embracing a slutty side to her that she didn't know existed until she had entered Sean's apartment. She kissed gently down his now fully hard cock.

"Still look hot?" she said, kissing again, "or should I suck it? Would it look hotter if I wrapped my lips around your big cock?"

"Yeah," Sean muttered softly, extremely turned on by Lacey's transition.

Lacey's stomach twisted with the realization of how far the night had gone. She couldn't tell if her emotions were excitement, hornyness, or guiltiness. Her wedding ring caught her eye, wrapped around Sean's very large member as strands of her saliva led up and down it. Was this all a dream? A nightmare? Was there even a point to stopping with how far she had gone. She glanced up at the hulking man who laid above her. Every muscle glistened in the dimly lit room, and he looked down with an intense stare. Whatever emotion she felt, she pushed down. She parted her lips, and wrapped them around the head of Sean's dick, sliding down.

"Fuck yes," Sean moaned.

Lacey pushed down further, trying to fit as much of Sean in her mouth as possible. Wanting to do anything to please her former high school crush. She slid back up slowly, taking her time to feel every inch of his dick with her lips. She felt his hands run through her hair, and his body squirm below her, which encouraged her to keep going.

"My god," she said, popping his dick out of her mouth, out of breath, "you're so huge"

"All for you, Lace," Sean said as he breathed heavily.

Lacey licked up the shaft, before sliding his entire member back in her mouth..

Sean glared down, putting his hand through her hair as her head bobbed up and down. He truly hadn't expected the night to unfold like this. He was obviously attracted to Lacey immediately after running into her, and he could've guessed she once had a crush on him. Still, to have her in his apartment a mere week later, on her knees blowing him came as quite the shock. The fact that the night was originally planned as a dinner with both her and her husband should've made him feel guilty, but it didn't embarrass him to be turned on.

Lacey's hands rubbed up, feeling his chiseled abs. She was infatuated with pleasing him. A mere 15 minutes ago she was nervous to even enter his apartment, and now she was on her knees blowing him. He filled her mouth up more than she thought possible, and was focused on sliding up and down on his long, hard dick. The quiet room was filled with the faint sounds of her slurping and Sean's occasional light moan.

Sean reached down, cupping one of her jiggling breasts.

"You're so god damn stacked," he said.

His finger played with her nipple as he groped her, causing her to moan, vibrating on his cock as she sucked. She slid him out of his mouth, out of breath

"This is so bad," she said, staring him in the eyes as she stroked his pulsating member.

Sean leaned up, his forearms flexing as he lifted himself off his comfortable position on the couch. He stood up with authority and pulled Lacey up, grabbing her hand and pulling her after him as he walked down his apartment hallway. Lacey looked down the hallway at a half open door, their destination she assumed, and his bedroom. Her heart fluttered before Sean stopped, and with animalistic instinct turned around and kissed her deeply. Lacey's back pressed against the wall, them once again making out like their lives depended on it.

Lacey's bare tits pressed against his hard chest. His hard cock rubbed against her thigh as she desperately reached down to stroke it as their tongues swirled.

"Where's the bedroom at?" she said in a sultry tone, out of breath yet full of desire.

Sean motioned over to the room at the end of the hall. Lace quickly grabbed his hand, this time taking charge. Sean watched the topless redhead lead him down the hall, her ass swaying in her thong.

As they entered the doorway, Sean gave Lacey's ass a smack. She quickly turned around, smiling devilishly

"Bad boy," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another deep kiss.

"You like bad boys?" he said in between kisses.

"I'm beginning to think so," she said breathlessly.

Sean turned Lacey around, pushing her towards the bed in front of her. Lacey instinctively crawled on the bed. The bed creaked as Sean climbed on behind her, and she felt his hands around her waist, pulling down her thong. She leaned back up, her arm pulling Sean's head in behind her, kissing sensually as her bare ass rubbed against Sean's throbbing cock. Sean squeezed her chest before pulling away, and pushing down hard on her lower back. Lacey instinctively went down.

Sean breathed heavily behind her, rubbing his cock head against her pussy. Lacey turned around, her face showing complete ecstasy, non-verbally giving him permission to slide inside her. Sean obliged and slowly pushed his head inside her.

Lacey's eyes widened, opening her mouth wide but no noise coming out. Sean grunted softly behind her as he pushed further, His large hand gripping her tiny waist tightly. Lacey gripped tightly to the sheets as she felt all of Sean enter her, and then slowly slide out.

"Oh my god," She said, more in a state of shock then anything.

"Yeah?" Sean answered back, almost in the form of a question, slightly out of breath.

He slowly slid in and out, making sure she felt every inch that he was working with. His right hand continued to grip tightly to her waist, as his left hand moved, rubbing her bent over ass.

"Fuck, youre tigh,t" Sean said, slowly picking up speed.

"You are so huge," she said, trying to conceal her moans, as if that was the thing she should feel most guilty about, as Sean slid his cock in and out of her.

"Yeah? You like feeling my big cock inside you?" Sean gave her ass a small slap.

"Mhmmmm," she responded with a nod, her moans escaping from her mouth with each passing thrust.

Sean reached up, grabbing a handful of her breasts, thrusting quicker behind her. His fingers rubbed sensually over her nipples.

"You're tits are so fucking big," Sean said slightly out of breath.

"Fucking hell," she said as she closed her eyes at the touch of Sean's hands. The sweet man she had run into at the store and spoken to throughout the night was long gone, and the one thrusting inside her now had no reservations about taking what he wanted, and talking dirty to her. She loved every minute of it.

"You like grabbing my big tits?" she said, trying to egg him on with an overly sexual persona she had buried deep inside.

"It turned me on so much when I saw you staring at them the other day," she followed up

The bed squeaked loudly beneath them. Sean had continued to pick up speed with his thrusts, with no signs of slowing down. He answered Lacey's question with a fling of his muscular hand slapping against her rippling ass.

"I am so glad...Fuck...I ran into you...Mmm shit yeah....the other day," Sean said out of breath, pounding the married woman from behind.

"Holy fuck....me too," she replied eagerly.

Lacey glanced over to the side bedroom mirror in Sean's room. She saw a face she thought she recognized, but it all seemed like a lucid dream at this point. A loving wife, on all fours, as a large, muscular, tattooed man gripped her waist and fucked her from behind. It looked like something she'd dream up in a dirty fantasy, but it was real life. Sean Phillips, the former high school crush she had just reconnected with a week ago, was balls deep inside her with no signs of slowing down.

"This is so wrong," she followed up quickly, as if she need affirmation from the man fucking her that it was all going to be okay.

Sean slapped her ass again, his hand print leaving a mark on her pale skin

"You like being bad? Does it feel good?" Sean egged her on

"Mhmmmmm," she moaned, not able to get words out.

Likewise to Lacey, Sean also felt like this was all a vivid dream. He was no stranger to the effect he had on women, and he'd be lying if he said he hadn't been the benefactor of a cheating partner before, but this was unreal. Lacey was a nerdy, former classmate who he had happened to bump into a week prior, who was seemingly happily married. He thought she was hot, but never had intentions of trying to woo her, especially when the original plans were dinner with her husband. Maybe his request for a night cap was a subconscious decision to bed her, but he never knew an hour after his suggestion, he'd be rubbing her tits as he fucked her from behind

"You feel so fucking good," her voice cracked as she yelled it loudly.

"Is this what you wanted when you set up that dinner?" Sean said,

"OH MY GOD," Lacey screamed loudly, "I'm....a.... very..... naughty.... girl."

Lacey's hands shook beneath her, barely able to hold herself up as Sean gripped her waist. She felt one of Sean's hands reach up and grab her now moist hair. The bed creaked uncontrollably beneath her.

"Huh? What are you?" Sean grunted, pulling her hair slightly as he fucked her harder.

"I'm a FUCKING BAD GIRL," she screamed, no longer shy about her situation.

"Yes you fucking are," Sean said sternly, "take that big fucking cock, you dirty girl!"

"Fucking Christ....You're a god damn....machine.....FUCK," Lacey continued to scream, her voice cracking.

"You've got such a tight, wet pussy," Sean responded "I cant believe Lacey Greer turned into such a hot little slut," Sean blurted out, unsure if the dirty talk had gone too far.

"Goddddddddd!!" Lacey let out a guilty moan, knowing Sean spoke the truth. She put her head down as he continued to fuck her brains out, before slightly turning it to look at the man having his way with her.

"Fuck me like your little slut, Sean," she said, biting her lip. Her makeup smeared from the sweat.

Sean ran his hand up her back, gripping her shoulder as he thrust even harder. Lacey jolted forward, taking all of his large, pistoning cock. Her eyes widened, her mouth agape, unable to get sounds out. Sean's hips smacked against her rippling ass, echoing off the dark bedroom wall

"Yeah? Is this what you want?" Sean said.

Lacey still speechless from the immense pleasure and power, nodded her head

"Tell me what you want, baby," Sean's voice cracked, out of breath.

"Uhhhhh mmmmm..." Words struggled to come out as her hands gripped the sheet so tightly she thought they were going to rip

"Huh?" Sean grabbed her ass. The sweet guy she had drinks with was long gone, and he was only interested in fucking her brains out

"I want you to FUCK ME!!!" Lacey screamed. At this point, surely the neighbors were awake

"FUCK ME!" She screamed again, almost in a chant.

"FUCK ME HARD, SEAN PHILLIPS!"

"You going to cum for me baby?" Sean asked firmly.

"Oh my GOD, YES. DONT STOP! DONT STOPPPPPPPP!"

Lacey's body was collapsed on the bed from pure exhaustion. With every drop of energy she had left, she still had her ass hiked in the air as Sean pounded her. She bit down on the sheets as she continued to alternate between screaming and moaning

"Fuck yeah, Lace," Sean said. He glanced down at her hand gripping the sheets, her wedding band shining in the dimly lit room.

"RIGHT THERE!" Lacey screamed, "Oh my god....Oh my god....Oh my fucking god.....!"

Lacey's body seized up as she let out unrecognizable sounds, gripping the bed as if she was hanging on for dear life. Her hiked up ass dropped, Sean slowing his thrusts down to let her feel every inch slowly as she came. Her sounds turned into heavy breathing.

"Get up, baby, I'm close," Sean demanded.

Lacey slowly sprung up in a daze, unsure of anything at that point. She saw the hulking man stand up above her, his cock in his hand, slowly stroking over her.

"I want to come over those huge fucking tits," Sean said, somehow with energy still.

Lacey instinctively leaned up taller, placing her large, sweaty breasts around Sean's moist cock. Something she had never done in her life, but knew exactly what to do. She slid up and down.

Sean squirmed, breathing intensely above her as he helped slide his cock between her tits. Lacey bit her lip and looked him in the eyes.

"FUCK!" She responding, feeling him throb uncontrollably between her soft breasts before a white stream of his warm cum shot up towards her neck, dripping down her chest

Sean moaned above her, covering the sweaty, exhausted housewife with his cum.

"Holy shit," Sean said as he collapsed beside Lacey. He reached over, handing her his spare shirt to clean up.

The reality of the entire situation began to hit Lacey, as she used Sean's shirt to wipe his cum off her neck and tits. Her wedding ring reminding her of what had just transpired

"That was....," Sean searched for the words as he held on to her waist...,"Really fucking hot."

"It was," Lacey echoed, a pit in her stomach. She leaned over to kiss Sean softly, "but it also needs to just be a 1 time thing"

"I get it," Sean answered back quickly, trying to reassure the now nervous Lacey.

"It was just sex, Lace. Neither of us planned this, it just sort of happened," he followed up.