Running into Former Crush

Story Info
Married, former ugly duckling, runs into old school crush.
10.9k words
4.03
6.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun gleamed down it to the second story bedroom of Lacey Greer, who struggled to open her eyes on this lazy Sunday morning. When she did manage to open her crystal blue eyes, she was greeted by the sweet smile of her loving husband.

"Watching me sleep?" Lacey smiled back, stretching slightly.

"Couldn't help it, you're just so damn beautiful," her husband Pete spoke back, with his soft voice.

"Right back at you, good looking," Lacey leaned over, kissing Pete softly on his lips..

The two had been married for just over 2 years, although they had been together for almost a decade. They were high school sweethearts, and have been inseparable ever since Pete first awkwardly asked Lacey out their sophomore year in high school. Even though they ended up in different colleges, they stuck the relationship out up until the point Pete, once again awkwardly, asked for Lacey's hand in marriage shortly after his law school graduation.

Lacey checked her phone over on her bed stand before turning back over to her handsome husband.

"You shouldn't have let me sleep in so much," she said, still half asleep, "I need to go to the grocery store before I meet up with Kate."

"I figured you just needed your beauty rest," Pete kissed her on her forehead. "Besides, I'll go to the store with you to make up for it."

"Well isn't that a nice surprise," she smiled and whispered softly, "Maybe I can offer a surprise in return."

Lacey leaned over, kissing Pete once again, but in a more passionate manner. Her small hand wrapped around his neck as her lips smacked against his.

"You sure you have time," Pete said between kisses, "you made it seem like you had such a busy day."

"I can....," Lacey slid her tongue in Pete's mouth as her hand rubbed down his chest, "certainly make some time..."

Lacey pressed down on Pete's chest, as her leg wrapped around his waist. While their lips locked, she began to straddle his torso, leaning down as his hands gripped her hips.

Pete's phone began to vibrate on the bed stand next to the making out couple.

"Leave it....You can call back," Lacey said seductively as her hand traced down to his boxers, wrapping her hand around his erection. Her chest swelled in her tank top, pressing against Pete's bare chest. His hand moved down the small of her back to rub her ass, barely contained in her pajama shorts.

Lacey let out a small moan as her hand rubbed her husband's growing cock, stroking gently as their tongues swirled around each other.

The phone began to vibrate once again. Lacey, her eyes closed in passion, could feel Pete's head turn slightly.

"They shouldn't be disturbing you on a Sunday anyways," Lacey said in her sultry voice.

"It might be an emergency," Pete said, slightly nervous.

Lacey opened her eyes and looked down. "You really want to take that call right now?" she said, almost in disbelief.

"Just give me 5 minutes, and we can get back to it. I promise. Okay?" Pete said.

"I know your 5 minutes,"' Lacey said as she un-straddled him, "I'm going to shower."

Lacey stood up and began to walk to their master bedroom as she heard her husband in the background, answering yet another work call. The constant late nights and even worse, work calls while he was home, had become more frequent since Pete had gotten his promotion. Lacey couldn't say she was pleased with the constant distractions, although she had to remind herself that it was his job that allowed them to buy such a beautiful, big home.

The young redhead looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look her best, just waking up and all, but she still looked good enough where her husband should want to rip her clothes off instead of taking a call from his boss.

Lacey hadn't always looked good. In fact, it was a more recent development. Back when Pete and her were in high school, there wasn't a guy besides Pete that would've given her a second look. She was a shy, art student, who was the definition of overweight and forgettable. Pete wasn't much of a looker himself back then, as a scrawny kid with acne.

Around the time of their engagement, the couple had decided to become the best versions of themselves. They began to eat better, and for the first time in her life, Lacey actually frequented the gym. In the year plus engagement, she lost 60 pounds and friends and family were shocked at her development. The shy, overweight art girl had turned into a redhead bombshell.

Lacey slid her top off in the bathroom, and unhooked her 38 DD bra, turning the shower water on. Her engagement weight loss may have shrunk the majority of her body, but her breasts remained huge. The attention her large chest brought was certainly a surprise to her, as someone who had mostly blended in the background most of her life. It took some getting used to, but she began to appreciate the gawks and stares, and considered it making up on lost times. Pete, not being the most secure guy in the world, took some getting used to as well. He was not used to other men staring at his wife, and whatever naughty thoughts they had on their mind when they did.

Lacey stepped in the shower and let the warm water wash over her body.

"Hey babe," Pete spoke loudly as he entered the bathroom.

"I've got some good news and bad news," he said as he approached the shower.

"Work?" Lacey said in a predictable manner.

"Well the client had to rearrange his travel plans, so I have to go in today," he said disappointingly, "but the good news is, that means I no longer have to leave town next weekend."

Lacey remained quiet, still slightly upset that their Sunday morning rendezvous had been interrupted.

Pete opened the shower door. "Let me make it up to you next weekend?" he said, flashing that charming smile she fell in love with 10 years ago.

Lacey leaned over, out of the water, and kissed him on the lips.

"You better," she said teasingly.

"Hey, I don't need a reminder when my wife looks as sexy as that in the shower," Pete said.

"Are you okay going to the store by yourself?" Pete asked as he closed the door.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Lacey said through the falling water.

She opened the door before Pete left the room.

"I love you sweetheart," she smiled, letting him know everything was okay.

"Love you more" Pete said as he blew her a kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey Greer pushed the cart down aisle 5 during her weekly grocery store visit, a little more dressed up than her usual grocery attire. She had heels on, which accentuated her long, toned legs. Despite her ugly duckling transformation, she still had retained her silky white skin from her youth, although most men didn't seem to mind when she caught them checking her out. She had on a skirt, and a black halter top that didn't do much to hide her large chest underneath.

She had plans to meet with her best friend for lunch that day, and always looked for an excuse to dress up when she could. Lacey had previously been an art teacher, but in the past year with Pete's promotion, had decided to take a break from working. It allowed her to be the perfect housewife and homemaker, but also left her a little bored, and looking for any excuse to get dolled up and go out.

Lacey pushed the cart down the aisle when she saw her phone light up with a message from Pete.

"Client wants to do dinner tonight, so might be later than expected.'

Lacey read the text and put it down, annoyed, as she heard and felt a crash of her grocery cart. She looked up to see a hulking, very well built man, whose cart she had hit.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention," she said nervously.

The man towered over here, even with her in her heels. She tried not to stare at his very hard, chiseled chest, but could quickly make out the words "Fire Department".

"Texting and driving isn't a good combo," the man said with a laugh.

"Old habits die hard, I guess," She said as she moved the cart out of the way. "Just try to avoid me if you see me walking down the next aisle," she said with a slight laugh.

The man looked at her with a slightly confused look

"What?" Lacey said, equally confused.

"Lacey Davidson?" the man said, unsure.

"Uh...Lacey Greer....But yeah, Davidson is my maiden name. Do we know each other?" she said, slightly taken back that such a good looking man knew who she was.

"Sean Foley," he spoke back with confidence. "Lincoln High. We had yearbook together."

Sean didn't need to speak any further. Lacey knew exactly who Sean was. Every red blooded woman at Lincoln High School knew who Sean was. The captain of the football team, the prototypical popular boy, the boy every girl had a crush on.

Her eyes lit up, unable to hide her slight excitement

"Yes, of course...Sean....Wow," she said smiling, "I'm....very surprised you remember me actually."

"It's the red hair, very hard to forget,'' Sean smiled, "but really, I almost didn't. You've certainly grown up."

Lacey blushed slightly, which was hard to conceal with her pale white skin.

"Right back at you," Lacey said. She smirked up at Sean. He somehow looked even better than he did in high school, as the years had been very kind to him. She was a sophomore when he was a senior, and she had a very big crush on him. She didn't have any grand illusions that her crush was reciprocated, of course. Sean was very nice to her in their limited interactions, but he was far, far out of her league.

"So how have you been?" Sean said.

"I'm great. I've been doing good. How about you?" Lacey grimaced to herself. She was falling back into her awkward, high school persona, unable to talk normally.

"Well I actually just moved back into town a few months ago. Got a job with the fire department, so kind of just settling back into life in Lincoln," Sean replied.

Lacey glanced at his arms, his t-shirt wrapped tightly around, displaying his ample muscles.

"Oh lucky you," she let out a laugh, "moving back to our wonderfully small and boring town."

Sean reciprocated with a slight laugh, "Yeah, it certainly wasn't my first choice. But it gives me an opportunity to run into old friends, so not all bad. Town seems to have definitely grown since I've been gone. Have you been here since high school."

Sean looked down at Lacey. He was in disbelief over how much someone could change in a 10 year time span. In yearbook, Lacey was an overweight, awkward nerdy girl, who did not exactly conceal her awkwardness around Sean in their few interactions. He wasn't sure when she exactly grew out of that phase, but he knew the girl standing infront of him was an absolute knockout. He tried hard to concentrate on Lacey's answer back to him, and not give in to the tempting urge to glance down her tank top, where Lacey was displaying ample cleavage. The word "husband" broke him out of his daze

"I think you knew him in school," Lacey mentioned. "Pete Greer?"

"The name vaguely sounds familiar," Sean spoke truthfully, not entirely remembering.

"Well we didn't exactly run in the same social groups," Lacey said with a laugh, "but we've been in town since college."

"Well those social groups were not exactly long lasting," Sean said, "I cringe when I think back on some of the people I hung out with, or worse yet even dated."

Lacey smiled, "That was a pretty long list from what I remember."

"Good memory," Sean smiled back, "Back to square one for me though. The firehouse keeps me so busy, I don't think I could meet anyone if I tried."

"Oh I'm sure just wearing that shirt with "Fire Department '' is enough," Lacey said. Was she attempting to flirt, or just be friendly? Even though she didn't know.

"You'd be surprised," Sean responded.

"Since you're kind of new in town, or newly re-introduced, I could help play matchmaker if you are interested?" Lacey said.

At the moment, Sean was very interested in the redhead standing in front of him. If she wasn't married, she'd be the exact type he'd be picking up. It was true that he hadn't been dating, but that didn't stop girls from throwing themselves at him, and he wasn't always one to resist.

"I might be," Sean said, trying to continue the conversation.

"I actually have a friend I'm meeting for lunch. She didn't go to Lincoln High, so you don't have to live up to your reputation," Lacey laughed, "but she's had some bad luck with guys, and I don't think it'd be a hard sell for a firefighter."

Lacey mentioned firefighter not being a hardsell for Katie, when in reality it wasn't a hard sell for her. She was very loyal to Pete, never being one to check out other guys too intensely, but she'd be lying if the fantasy of a firefighter ravishing her didn't spice things up in the bedroom with Pete when she wasn't quite feeling it.

"I appreciate it. My schedule is just so hectic," Sean spoke.

"I promise, she's very good looking. Not like the friends I had back in school," Lacey interrupted.

"Oh I don't doubt it," he said.

"Well if you think twice about it, and feel lonely back in town, why don't you let me know," Lacey pulled out her phone, not thinking twice about her marital status.

"What's your number?" she asked.

Sean was usually pretty good at reading women, but he couldn't quite tell if Lacey was naively asking for his number for her friend's sake, or for her own. Without giving it a second thought, he quickly told her.

"Perfect. Just texted you," she said as she smiled up at him.

"Maybe you, me and Pete could get dinner sometime soon. We don't really get out much, and it might be fun to catch up," she followed up.

Sean smirked, "I'd like that."

In reality, he would like dinner with just himself and Lacey, in the confines of his apartment.

"Hey Sean," another man in a similar fire department shirt yelled at Sean from down the aisle, "Which chips should we get?"

Sean turned around and shrugged, turning back to Lacey.

"Well I guess I should get going. As you can see, the fire department can't make important decisions without me. It was great running into you though," he said.

Lacey smiled and said, "You too. Can't believe I ran into Sean Phillips."

She continued to push the cart down the aisle smiling to herself. It felt good to run into someone from school that had yet to see her transformation. It gave her confidence to know how good she looked, and she was almost sure Sean thought so too.

She reached the end of the aisle and heard a soft voice.

"Who was that hottie?" the man asked.

"A friend from high school," Sean repeated back, subdued.

"Just a friend?" his friend said jokingly, "with tits like that, I would have expected a bit more."

Lacey's heart skipped a beat, unsure if she should continue eavesdropping

"Hey, relax. Just a friend. She's married," Sean said back reassuringly.

"Yeah, like that's stopped you before," his friend responded.

The voice drifted down the aisle, as Lacey's phone buzzed. She was late for her lunch with Katie. She threw the phone in her purse and pushed the cart to the checkout line, standing a little taller. A couple firefighters were talking crudely about her. It should make her angry, but she smiled to herself at the confidence boost. She couldn't blame them for checking her out, after all, she did look very good.

After checking out, Lacey unloaded her groceries in the car. Her phone buzzed once more, and she opened it to find a message from Sean.

"Great running into you. Let's catch up soon!"

Lacey smiled and closed the trunk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh. Hell yes, you need to give him my number," Laura said as she looked over Lacey's shoulder at her phone.

The two had met for lunch and a few glasses of wine, and the topic of Sean had come up. It didn't take much for Laura to convince Lacey to find Sean on Facebook, and the two ogled at pictures of the very attractive man.

"He's certainly not bad looking," Lacey said, trying to downplay it.

"He's hot as hell," Laura said as she took a sip of wine. "Look how ripped he is, good lord."

Lacey laughed at the crassness of her friend, "I guess, if you're into the sort of thing."

Lacey had never considered herself someone who had a "type". She had been with Pete for so long, her type was really whatever he was. Sure, she had been attracted to men on a physical level, but she had never defined it by a certain attribute she was drawn to.

"I'm very into it," Laura said. "You have my full permission to play cupid."

"I'll do what I can," Lacey responded back.

"I assume you two never hooked up?" Laura asked.

"Me and Sean? God no. I've told you what I looked like in high school." Lacey responded back, shocked at the audacity of the question.

"Plus Pete's been the only one I've ever dated," Lacey quickly followed up with..

"Well all I know is I'm glad you're off the market now. Because if you would have looked like you do now, in school, you'd probably be married to him," Laura sipped more of her wine, "or at least having wild hot firefighter sex with him."

The ladies both laughed at the crassness

"He's all yours," Lacey smiled and responded, not sure if she entirely believed herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Lacey was back at home with Pete when the topic of Sean came up. The attractiveness she had towards him had made her feel slightly guilty, and she overshared in an attempt to be honest and forthcoming

"Sean Foley? That douche from high school?" Pete said.

"Yeah," Lacey confirmed, overlooking the fact that Sean hadn't been the nicest to Pete throughout school.

"Well if he's anything like was in high school, I don't think he'd be too picky with Laura, or anyone else you knew," Pete said.

"He mentioned maybe getting together with us sometime. To catch up or something," Lacey said in a slightly submissive manner, as if she was asking permission.

"That sounds like a blast," Pete said, sarcastically.

"Well high school was a long time ago.....We've all changed," Lacey said, not only referring to Sean, but Pete and herself as well.

"I guess you're right. Wouldn't be the worst idea to show him how successful we are now," Sean leaned over and kissed his wife on the forehead, "and what a beautiful wife I landed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks had passed since Sean and Lacey's initial encounter, and Lacey had largely put it out of her mind. She has contemplated reaching out and trying to set up a dinner between Sean, herself and Pete, but Pete's initial hesitation had caused her to have second thoughts. She played it off in her mind that it was a 1 time encounter, and she didn't need to force a relationship with a practical stranger.

As for Katie, Lacey decided she didn't want to push too much, as Sean really did seem hesitant at the store on any type of relationship. At least that's what she told herself was the main cause. She'd be lying to herself if she didn't have sneaking feelings of jealousy over her friend dating a former crush.

While Pete was at work, Lacey never found it difficult to entertain herself. She had her art projects, and did some free lance from time to time. The house that Pete had bought them was quite large for just the two of them, and it ate up a good amount of time maintaining and cleaning everything. All in all, she was happy in her role as housewife, although boredom did creep up from time to time

On a gloomy Wednesday afternoon, Lacey found herself in one of her bored spells as she searched for something on TV. She had just finished up a graphic design project for a client, and was feeling lazy. She flipped through the channels of daytime TV when her phone buzzed. Usually Pete didn't text during the day since he was constantly swamped with work, so she looked down with curiosity to see what it was. The name "Sean" jumped out immediately.