Running Out of Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her shorts back up, put her bra back into place as best I could and returned to my recumbent bike two rows behind her where I nudged time into motion. The woman sat back down on the saddle of her bike, stopped pedaling, hunched forward a bit and squirmed noticeably. I thought she might be having a minor orgasm. Eventually she sat up and reached under herself pulling the crotch of her shorts away from her pussy and then sat back down apparently more comfortably. She reached up and nonchalantly adjusted each tit in her bra before continuing her workout.

I finished on the recumbent bike and went to stand with my back to the mirrored wall and drank from a bottle of water as I scanned the gym.

I focused on a woman who was doing bench presses with a considerable amount of weight. She had short cropped brown hair and wide cheek bones. She wasn't fat at all but she was thick. She had muscular arms and a broad muscular chest with small tits that strained against her shirt as she lifted. Her thick thighs and legs were spread wide as she lay on the bench under the weights. I watched as she set the weights back in their cradle and I stopped time.

Her arms were still raised with her hands still wrapped around the weight bar as I straddled her and lifted her t-shirt. She didn't wear a bra; her tits were very small, almost all muscle with tiny areolas and stiff little nipples. I laid my hands over her tits and found them quite hard; I enjoyed pinching her nipples between my fingers for a couple of minutes and then bent down to suck each one. They were salty with sweat but delicious.

I moved back to the end of the bench and, without ceremony, yanked her gym shorts down to her ankles to find that she wore men's white cotton briefs. I patted her crotch but finding no cock went ahead and dropped the briefs to the floor too. She was definitely all woman. To my surprise her pubic hair was very fine and neatly trimmed. I leaned in to lick and flick and suckle and kiss finding the taste of her absolutely exquisite.

I went to my locker and returned with the dildo I'd picked up at the novelty shop. I pulled up a low bench and sat between her spread legs and slathered the dildo with lube. The dildo was bigger than your average male unit but her pussy accepted it without resistance as I pressed it inside her. I pushed it all the way in until it stopped and then pulled it all the way back out. I pressed it back into her and fucked her ferociously with it while I rubbed her clit under my thumb. I was enjoying the sights and smells but would've enjoyed it more had she moaned.

I kept that up for a few minutes before stashing the dildo in her gym bag under the bench and pulling her briefs and shorts back up. I pulled her shirt back down and went back to my spot against the wall, picked up my water bottle and started time again.

The weight lifter dropped her hands from the bar and thrust her hips upward off the bench a couple of times and then abruptly sat up, hunched forward and put one hand tightly against her groin. She didn't cry out but she was definitely cumming. Her orgasm subsided and she looked around the gym for a moment to see if anyone was watching. I drank from my bottle and pretended not to notice her.

I headed back to the locker room, sat on a bench in front of my locker and stopped time. I got up and wandered into the ladies' locker room. It was laid out exactly like the men's locker room but in reverse. There were two more toilet stalls instead of urinals but otherwise it looked identical. The biggest difference was the presence of four women in different stages of dress and undress.

There was an attractive older woman of about fifty or so who was topless with one foot on a bench and leaning over to lace her trainers. Her boobs hung down under her like udders and begged to be fondled. I reached for the one nearest to me and hefted it, giving it a good squeeze as I did so. It wasn't nearly as firm as the tits I'd just had in my hands a few minutes ago but her areolas and nipples were large and pleasant to the touch. I was admiring her backside when another woman caught my eye.

She was probably thirty years old and sitting on a bench just a little way away. She had short blond hair and wore nothing but dark slacks and a white, lacy bra. She had frozen as she leaned forward to pick her shoes up off the floor. Because of her position her face was perfectly positioned at the height of my cock; it was just too much to resist. I pulled my shorts down and stood in front of her touching my cock to her lips as I began to jerk off. I held her face in my hand and gave it a little squeeze causing her to purse her lips. I pulled her mouth open wide and did my best to form her lips into an 'O' before pushing my cock into her mouth. It was warm and smooth and wet in there. She just stared straight ahead as I placed one hand atop her head to hold her in place and cupped one pretty little tit in my other hand while slowly pumping in and out of her mouth, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. I eventually pushed past the back of her throat and began to fuck her face in earnest.

I'd been hard for quite a while by now and couldn't hold back. I was deep in her throat when I came with several intense spurts. I withdrew my cock and left a trail of my cum across her tongue and down her chin.

The third woman in the locker room was in her mid twenties; she was in one of the toilet stalls and frozen in the middle of emptying her bladder. She stood, completely nude with her legs spread wide, hovering over the toilet, not touching the seat. She had spread her lips with the fingers of both hands and was pissing a torrent into the bowl. I chuckled a bit as I repositioned her so that her stream would, when time started again, miss the toilet completely.

The fourth woman was in one of the small shower stalls behind an opaque plastic curtain. I pulled back the curtain and found a pretty woman in her late twenties or so sitting on the little corner bench in the stall. She had beautiful olive skin and dark, black hair with tits large enough to sag a bit but firm enough that her stiff nipples faced forward. There was a trace of dark hair that began just below her belly button; it became wider and thicker as it traveled south until it finally met a large, thick bush of pubic hair. The most amazing thing though, was that this particular beauty was using one hand in her pubic hair pulling it back while she had two fingers of her other hand buried deep in her hairy snatch. Her head was tilted back and she was biting her lower lip in an apparent effort to remain quiet as she masturbated in the shower.

It was too much for me; I was instantly hard again. I dropped my shorts and stepped up to her with my cock in my hand. I removed her hand from her pussy and stood her up from the little seat. I turned her around to face the shower wall and bent her over at the waist; she passively held that position. I stood behind her and bent my knees lining my cock up with her pussy and entered her already soaking wet pussy. I held onto her wide hips as I drove in and out of her grunting and groaning like a rutting beast.

It took a while longer this time but I soon felt my orgasm building. I withdrew my cock and shoved it between her meaty cheeks trapping it there by squeezing them together with my hands. I humped her backside and came across her back spurting as far up as her shoulder blades. I let go of her ass cheeks and smeared my cum into her back before sitting her back on the corner seat and placing her hands in her crotch. I didn't try to push her fingers back inside her but placed them against her gaping cunt instead.

I closed the curtain on the shower stall and turned to leave the locker room. I wish I could've stayed to watch what might happen when time started again but my presence in the ladies' room might be difficult to explain. I returned to the men's locker room, sat on the bench in front of my locker again and started time.

I didn't hear anything odd as I got dressed in my jeans and t-shirt. Nobody screamed or made any sort of ruckus next door in the ladies' room although I imagined that the girl who'd pissed all over the floor was hurrying to leave the toilet stall. I waited a few minutes before getting up to leave the locker room. Just as I did the pretty woman with the short blond hair emerged from the ladies' locker room. She was fully dressed now in a grey blouse over her dark slacks with short black heels. She didn't seem out of sorts at all. She even looked like she was in a great mood. I smiled at her and said, "Hi."

She smiled back and genially returned my greeting as she walked ahead of me toward the exit. She seemed to be swaying her hips a bit more than absolutely necessary and I was enjoying the view. She didn't turn around as she walked toward her small sports car. She was quite confident that I'd been watching and I'm sure that suited her just fine.

Just as she sat in the car I stopped time again. I walked over to her, pulled her out of the car and stood her up again. I turned her to face me, undid her slacks and pulled them down to her knees then turned her to face the car. I pressed her forward until she was bent over the roof of the low car and pulled her red satin thong panties down her skinny thighs. I reached into my gym bag and lubed up the butt plug that I'd brought with me.

I grabbed a muscular little cheek in one hand and pressed the plug against her asshole with the other. She stood frozen as I slowly forced the plug past her tight little sphincter and into her rectum. I stepped back to admire my handiwork, gave her a swift smack on the bottom and then pulled her thong and slacks back up. I stood her up, turned her to face me and tucked her blouse in and refastened her slacks. I placed her back in the seat of her car and put her legs in with her left foot on the clutch and her right foot on the brake.

I walked a good distance away but stayed close enough to see her face and started time.

She jumped so high I thought she might've hit her head on the headliner of the little car. She threw the driver's door open and crawled out of the car and stood beside it almost squatting with her feet spread wide and looking around the garage wide eyed. She didn't see me or anyone else so she undid the clasp and dug her hand into the back of her slacks. She reached her asshole and found the butt plug and grunted loudly as she removed it. She stared at it in her hands for a few moments and again looked around the garage. She threw the butt plug to the concrete, got back into her car and roared out of the garage.

It was a mean trick but I had to chuckle at the expression on her face.

I'd been having a bit of fun since discovering my ability. It was fun to wander through the ladies' dressing room at the gym or the pool and it had been fun to get a peek up any skirt or down any blouse that caught my fancy but an animated woman was far more interesting and fun than a pliable statue.

* * * * *

It was midmorning of the next Saturday when I wandered into my favourite bistro and ordered a large coffee and a sandwich. It was between the breakfast and lunchtime rushes and the shop was completely empty save for Stephanie behind the counter.

Stephanie was the reason that it was my favourite bistro. At twenty one, she's only a year younger than me. She's beautiful and always extremely friendly toward me. She's tall and slim with long, dark, straight hair to her waist. She has dark eyes and olive skin that absolutely glows. She's usually covered by an apron at work but it does nothing to hide the fact that each tit is a perfect pert little handful. When Stephanie turned to go get my coffee she exposed her best feature to me. She had broad shoulders and a slender waist with girlish hips and an apple shaped butt. She was single and I'd lusted after her for months but had never screwed up the courage to ask her out. It'd been a weird week; my life had drastically changed and I decided that today was the day I was going to ask.

Instead of calling me to the counter, Stephanie brought my sandwich and coffee to me at a small table. "Here you go, Mark."

"Have you got enough time to sit down and have a bite with me?" I asked.

"I'd like to but I'm sort of in the middle of preparing things for the lunchtime crowd."

"OK then. What time do you get off work or are you here twenty-four-seven?"

"Sometimes it feels like it but I get off at 2:30 today."

"Will you join me for a bite then if I come back?"

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"Yeah, Stephanie. I am. Will you go out with me this afternoon? Nothing special, just a bite to eat and maybe movie or a walk or something."

She touched my hand, "That sounds great, Mark. I'd love to."

I finished my sandwich and coffee while I watched Stephanie work. She was lovely in her tight black jeans and t-shirt despite the apron she wore over them. I was sorely tempted to stop the world so I could go and have a closer look but I resisted. I stood at the door of the shop and turned to say goodbye. "See you later, Stephanie."

She smiled broadly and gave a little wave, "Looking forward to it."

I wanted the world to speed up but didn't know how to make that happen. It was only 11:30 and I had nothing to do before Stephanie got off work at 2:30. I wandered about and ended up at the convenience store where just a few days ago I'd discovered my ability to stop time.

I went inside to ask about the clerk who'd been shot. I wanted to know if he was OK but as I entered the store I didn't see anyone behind the counter. I called out and then leaned over the counter to see if anyone was back there. The clerk was slouched on the floor bleeding from a wound in his upper chest and struggling to breathe.

I panicked. I turned and looked around to see a customer lying on his back in the middle of the aisle. I didn't run over to him; there was a neat red hole just above the bridge of his nose and he was clearly dead. I suddenly felt cold; really cold.

12