Running Through Shepherd Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara body shook with nervous fear tinged with excitement as she slid her panties down and kicked them off. Jerome circled around her, eyeing her body.

"Not bad for an old broad. A little extra cushion for the pushin'," Jerome laughed. "I like these titties," he said as he twisted her nipples between his fingers. "You ever had black cock?"

Sara shook her head, trying to look stoic while he toyed with her nipples.

Jerome smirked. "I figured as much. Well, you're gonna have to work for it. Get on your knees."

She lowered herself down as he positioned himself standing in front of her, his crotch staring her in the face.

"Go ahead, open up your prize," he ordered.

Sara's hands reached up to unsnap and lower his jeans. Now his bulge plainly sat right in her face, somehow appearing even larger in real life than in the pictures. She stared, almost afraid to unleash the snake hidden inside.

"Go on, get you a look see," he encouraged her.

Her hands pulled his underwear down, letting his cock tumble out into her face. It was semi-flaccid and already larger than any cock she'd ever been with. She looked up to the sight of a smug smirk on Jerome's face.

She took his cock into her hands, slowly working his shaft.

"Open your mouth, bitch," he ordered her.

She obeyed his directive, opening her mouth and taking his member in. Jerome peered down, pleased at her submittal. She slowly ran her lips over him, feeling him grow inside her mouth. The more he responded, the quicker she sucked on his thick cock, eliciting an ever-increasing response.

Sarah was still nervous and wanted to prove herself to her new lover. She still felt unsure why a young, fit man would be interested in her sexually, so she resolved not to give him any reason to complain. She heard him laugh as she gagged while trying to take as much of his cock as she could into her mouth.

"Bitch, don't hurt yourself," he warned her. "I think you earned yourself a good dick down right in your pussy." Jerome reached down and pinched her nipples. Then he pulled her up to her feet by her teats. As she looked up into his face, her sensitive nipples were hardened and swollen. Her mouth was still agape with a dribble of pre-cum dangling from her lips as he directed her to sit on the couch.

"Now spread your legs, bitch," he ordered her.

Sara did as she was told, spreading her legs widely to present herself to her young master. She was glad that she had trimmed her bush the previous night.

Then Jerome rudely slapped his rock-hard cock several times against her displayed cunt. Sara's pussy felt like it was on fire. She felt her wetness quickly spreading as she looked down, his massive cock hung menacingly, wielded like a vulgar weapon he threatened to use against her. He was right; he wasn't going to make love to her. Jerome entire body and glare oozed with pure carnal animalistic lust, and she was the prey.

She watched as he slowly entered inside her, her pussy lips spreading wide to take in his thick cock. She marveled at his girth and how it felt inside her as 10 inches of manhood disappeared through her slit. Sara closed her eyes and took a deep breath in anticipation of the fucking she was about to receive.

And then he started pumping her with forceful, almost angry thrusts. His hands grabbed her ankles and pushed her feet back till they were almost at her ears. She was pinned down as Jerome furiously fucked her, his massive cock filling her pussy.

She screamed in pleasure, abandoning any concern about neighbors hearing her in the throes of passion.

"Take that black cock, bitch, take that black cock," he ordered her. "I'm gonna cum deep in that white pussy, bitch."

All she could emit was wordless moans and screams in response as he fucked her. Her body crescendoed into an orgasm, convulsing under him as he continued to pump her with complete disregard for her climax.

A few minutes later, Jerome grunted and pushed his cock its full length deep inside as she felt the pulses of his ejaculation shoot off inside her.

Both of their bodies were sweaty and spent. She felt him soften slightly, her swollen pussy lips no longer just a slit, but a gaping hole, even after he had pulled out completely.

Then Jerome climbed up onto the couch till his cock was in her face again.

"Clean it off," he commanded.

And she obliged. The mixture of his cum and her own wetness hit her tongue like a salty concoction as she took him back in her mouth, sucking off the warm sticky film coating his manhood. After a minute he pulled out of her mouth. He grabbed a towel off a nearby chair and tossed it at her.

"Clean yourself off," he ordered. "Then collect your shit. You can come back here same time tomorrow again for another fucking. I know you enjoyed it."

Sara was in a daze. Her body was still recovering from the pounding she took as well as the orgasm, and her mind was reeling, trying to process what she let Jerome do to her.

"Oh, and dress sexier tomorrow. You're a slut. I expect you to dress like one when you come around. You ain't got any reason to be here except to be a slut."

Sara nodded her head in submissive acceptance.

"Do you even know my name," she asked hoarsely.

"Does it even matter?" he replied, snickering. "But go ahead and tell me the name of the slut I just fucked."

"Sara."

"Sara, my bitch," he laughed.

Then Sara slowly got up to collect her clothes and get dressed before embarking on the walk of shame back home.

******

Sara saw her daughter's car parked in the driveway as she approached home. She stopped in her tracks for a moment but quickly decided to play it cool. After all, her daughter, Hope, had no reason to suspect what she'd been up to.

"Mom, where have you been?" Hope cheerfully asked as Sara walked in.

"Oh, I just went for a walk. I needed some fresh air." She tried to sound upbeat but knew she didn't sound convincing.

"In your work clothes and heels still? I'm surprised you didn't change into something different."

"Oh, I walk around in these heels all day. It's nothing."

Sara caught sight of herself in the reflection of the stainless fridge, and what she saw alarmed her. Her hair was a tangled mess, and her clothes badly rumpled. Suddenly, she swore she could smell the sex on her.

"I'm going to go change real quick," Sara announced, quickly racing upstairs to shower and change.

Sara felt much better after, and she and Hope ate a quick dinner and talked a while. Hope lived with her boyfriend Robert, whom she dated since right after high school. Robert worked second shift at a food manufacturer, so Hope often stopped by to visit her mother in the afternoon while her boyfriend was at work.

Sara was glad her daughter seemed to be pulling her life together. Hope had done pretty well academically in high school, but she lost focus in her senior year and barely graduated. Robert seemed to help her recover and supported her while she finished her associate's degree and then got an office job as an administrator.

After Hope left to go back to her apartment, Sara looked at her phone. She'd left it on the charger since she showered, and she had several missed texts. One from her daughter saying she was stopping by that was sent while she was with Jerome. And then several new texts from Jerome.

Jerome: Thought you'd like some reminders of today.

That text was followed by a string of pictures. Sara didn't realize he had taken photos, but he clearly had. While she sucked his cock. While he fucked her senseless. And while she cleaned him off. Sara was instantly frightened by the existence of these photos. They could ruin her professional reputation if they got out. But she was also fascinated by the evidence of her debauchery. She almost couldn't believe it was really her. Her body looked better naked than she imagined, even with an extra 30 pounds. And the sight of Jerome's black cock stuffed inside her started to turn her on all over again.

Sara: Please don't show these to anyone else.

After a minute, he replied.

Jerome: U just cum back tomorrow and ain't nothing to worry about. And dress like the slut you are.

Sara shuddered in pleasure at his command, but she quickly grew concerned by her limited wardrobe. There were so few items that still fit her, and, besides, none of them would meet the slutty standards Jerome demanded.

The next day, Sara spent her lunch hour leaving work to run to a shop. She picked out a sexy thong and see thru bra set, but she quickly realized this wasn't the problem. It was the outerwear that posed problems for her. Anything too sexy could set off neighborhood gossip as she walked to Jerome's place. She finally settled on a short mini dress that barely reached below her ass and a pair of 4-inch heels before returning to work for the afternoon.

After getting home, Sara quickly changed into her new outfit. I look ridiculous, she thought to herself. Her gut was plainly visible in her tight dress and her ass was practically hanging out. If the wind happened to kick her dress up, her ass would be openly visible with the thin strip of fabric on her thong barely providing any cover. She sighed as she strapped on her new high heels and took one last look in the mirror. Jesus, I look like a prostitute. An old prostitute, at that. Oh well, here goes nothing, she thought to herself.

While walking, Sara wondered why she subjected herself to this. Why didn't she just walk away from it all. She was a successful career woman, and Jerome was certainly no knight in shining armor. Quite the opposite, he seemed to take pleasure in humiliating her and treating her like a sex object. Yet, she enjoyed being treated like a sex object. She had never cum as hard and easily as she did yesterday, and the forbidden nature of their relationship excited her. A young, black man in subsidized housing was the exact opposite of anyone else in her life. Her upbringing was sheltered, and she never had any close black friends. Without realizing it, at some point, black men had become a forbidden fruit that both frightened and fascinated her.

Then it occurred to Sara, why am I parading through my neighborhood like this. Why didn't I drive? She cursed herself for this oversight and resolved to drive over next time. Next time, she thought to herself, realizing she was assuming the trips to Jerome would become a regular occurrence. She felt her panties moisten as she drew closer to her destination.

Within a few minutes, she was knocking on Jerome's door, nervously tugging her dress downward as the neighbors eyed her, the women judging her and the men ogling her. She felt like a cheap slut. Guess I achieved my goal, she reasoned.

Jerome chuckled as he opened the door, clearly pleased at the sight of her attire.

"Come in," he gestured.

Sara stepped past him and then froze in her tracks as the front door closed behind her. The other two guys she'd previously seen with Jerome at the basketball courts were seated on the couch.

"Don't be shy. We've got some company today. My homies are hanging out. Boys, why don't you introduce yourselves?" Jerome announced.

Sara nervously stepped forward.

"Dante," said the first one.

"Stevie," said the second, both of them lewdly eyeing her up and down.

"Sara," she meekly introduced herself.

Both Dante and Stevie were tall, a few inches over 6 feet. Whereas Jerome was skinny, his friends were both heavyset. Dante probably weighed 250 pounds. She guessed that Stevie was closer to 300.

"Go on, sit on the couch," Jerome ordered her.

Dante and Stevie waited at each end while she took a seat right in between them, fretfully trying to maintain what modicum of modesty remained as she sat down, and her dress rode up.

"Ain't no need to be shy," Jerome informed her. "I already told them what a good, little slut you are, and I showed them the pictures." Sara shuddered at this revelation. There was no modesty to protect if that's the case, she thought. "These boys been running with me since grade school. We do everything together and take care of each other. We share the wealth. What's mine is theirs and vice versa. And you're mine, so you're theirs. So, settle in, you've got a busy night ahead of you."

"Do you guys all go to school together?" Sara winced at her lame attempt at small talk.

"Why don't you stand up here. Let the boys get a good look at you," Jerome interjected. Sara did as she was instructed. "We all used to go to high school together, then we all dropped out a few years ago. School wasn't our thing, anyway. We're all 21 years old now. We're done with school."

As he said this, he raised Sara's dress as she stood in front of Dante and Stevie. They sat forward to take in the sight of her body reveal. As her hem rose above her waist, she felt the air on her ass cheeks as her thong was exposed. Jerome continued to slowly raise her dress, and Sara instinctively raised her arms to let her dress be completely lifted off, leaving her standing in her heels, thong, and see thru bra.

Dante and Stevie whooped it up and hollered at the sight of Sara nearly naked, while Sara reflexively dropped her arms in a pathetic attempt to cover herself up. She felt Jerome's hands on her shoulders, dropping her bra straps, and then the cups were pulled down, and her ample C cup breasts popped out.

"Ain't nothing we ain't seen before," said Jerome, as he slapped her ass. "Look at that wet spot on your panties. Why you come over here?"

"For black cock," she replied nervously.

"Why you need black cock?" he persisted.

"Cause I'm a slut," Sara admitted much more readily this time.

"You a slut for black cock?"

"I'm a slut for black cock," she repeated.

"Go on, get on your knees, and show my boys what you can do," Jerome ordered her.

Sara's eyes widened as she fell to her knees and eyed Dante seated a few feet away. Dante laid back on the couch as she crawled over to him. She quickly undid his jeans and lowered his pants to reveal an already hard cock. He was almost as large as Jerome, Sara marveled. She closed her eyes as she took him in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Stevie slid over and sat down next to Dante. Sara's hands reached over to Stevie and lowered his pants while she continued to suck Dante. Then she started alternating between the two large black men, sucking one while giving the other a hand job.

She felt Jerome's large hands on her hips, and then the tip of his cock drummed against her ass.

"You tap that ass yet?" she heard Stevie ask.

"Nuh uh. Saving that for a special occasion," Jerome laughed. "Just gonna insert myself into her pussy. Got a deposit to make. Got first dibs on this bitch, but ya'll can take sloppy seconds after I'm done."

They all laughed at Sara's expense as she continued to hungrily slurp on their cocks.

"Yo, you ever had a white bitch before?" Stevie asked.

"Not one this old. I think we done graduated to the moms."

"How old is this bitch?" Stevie asked.

"I don't even know. She old enough, I reckon," Jerome admitted. "Get that dick out yo mouth and tell us how old you are," he said as he slapped her ass.

Sara gagged as she let Stevie's cock fall out of her mouth. Jerome continued fucking her from behind, and her sopping wet pussy was quickly nearing an orgasm.

"44," she finally replied before taking Stevie back into her mouth.

"Oh, shit," Dante laughed. "She's older than yo mama, Jerome."

"She's older than all our mamas," Jerome laughed.

They continued talking and degrading her as if she wasn't there. Except she was there, with one cock in her mouth, one in her hands, and one in her pussy. She secretly enjoyed being at the mercy of these young black men, and they knew it. Her pussy was on fire, and she quickly exploded in an orgasm, letting the cock fall from her mouth, her head hanging between Dante and Stevie while she continued jerking off each of them as Jerome shot her pussy full of cum.

Then they switched positions. Dante got up to take his turn tapping her pussy while Sara focused on sucking off Stevie.

"Yo, Jerome. Your cum's leaking out this bitch's pussy all over your carpet. That shit'll be hell to get out," Dante noted.

"That's just a reminder of me busting a nut in this bitch," Jerome concluded. "Maybe we'll make her clean it up after." They all laughed again.

Meanwhile, she felt Stevie in her mouth closing in on an orgasm.

As Dante entered her pussy, Stevie ejaculated. The initial burst hit the back of her throat, and she pulled off his cock as the subsequent shots sent streams of cum on her face and hair.

Within a few minutes, it was Dante's turn, and he planted his seed deep in her pussy, wave after wave of cum shooting out and filling her cavity.

As Dante finally pulled out of her, Sara collapsed onto the floor, her body used up and spent. As she tried to regain strength, she asked, "Can I have a towel to clean off?"

Jerome laughed. "What you need to clean off for? Why don't you walk home with that cum in your hair and face? Let someone know what you been up to.

Sara was instantly frightened. "Please. It's one thing to secretly be a slut. It's another to have the whole neighborhood know."

"But that's what you are," said Jerome as he eyed her intensely. "But I guess you like to pretend to be a proper woman, but we know what you are," he said as he pointed at everyone in the room. He threw her a towel, and she gratefully wiped the evidence from her face and hair.

"It's Friday night. Where you going? You got a husband you're cheating on to get back to?" Stevie asked.

"No, just my daughter." Sara instantly regretted mentioning her daughter.

"Does she know what mama's been up to? Bring her around. We'll show her a good time," Dante offered.

"That's right neighborly of you," Sara replied as she regained a little confidence. "But she doesn't need to know about all this."

"You'll be back tomorrow, though. Same time," Jerome ordered.

Sara nodded. "Hey, I'm going to drive over tomorrow. Where can I park? Are there assigned spots?"

"Oh, fuck no. You been walking your ass here, you'll keep walking your ass here. You parade that slutty ass through your neighborhood. Let them know what you are and where you're going. You trying to hide the fact that you come here to get your freak on. Fuck that. And one more thing. Don't wear underwear no more. No panties, no bra. At least not when you come here. You got that?"

Sara looked shell shocked, still trying to process things. She gathered up her skimpy clothing scattered across the floor, got dressed, and left.

What have I gotten myself into, she wondered? There was nothing remotely warm or loving about any of the men she had just fucked. All of them treated her like nothing more than a sex toy. And yet, she undeniably had multiple orgasms, even as she was degraded and used like a cum dumpster. She craved their mistreatment, although she didn't look forward to her neighbors seeing her like this.

Sara checked her phone. Shit, Hope was waiting for her at home.

When she got home, Sara tried to sneak upstairs to shower and change, but Hope was right there.

"Jesus, Mom. Where are you going dressed like THAT?"

"I have to go freshen up," she said, quickly racing up the stairs.

"You give me hell for skirts above the knee. I can see your ass from down here at the bottom of the stairs -- a thong, my mom is wearing a thong..." Hope's voice trailed off as Sara locked her bedroom door behind her. She quickly turned on the shower and washed the stench of sex from her body.

Hope was still waiting for her in the kitchen when she was done.

"Are you sleeping with one of the neighbors?" she accused her mom.

"No, why would you think that?" Sara asked, trying to deflect.