Running Through Shepherd Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara lifted her head, and Dante's cock was dangling in front of her. She opened her mouth to take him in as Jerome continued to ram her from behind.

The rhythm of Jerome fucking her naturally pulled her back and forth on Dante's cock. She closed her eyes to focus on the two massive cocks stuffed inside her.

Then a scream pierced through the house, immediately drawing her out of her cock drunken stupor.

"Mom!"

Hope? Sara opened her eyes to the sight of her daughter standing in the entryway, right as Jerome exploded inside her ass and Dante simultaneously came in her mouth.

"What are you doing? Who are these people?" Hope was screaming her head off.

Sara felt the cocks pull out of her ass and mouth. She could only imagine how horrifying the sight of her naked mother getting spit roasted by two big black cocks must be for her daughter.

To her left, Stevie and LaDonna looked like they were trying to keep from bursting into laughter. To her side, Jerome and Dante looked indifferent to the new visitor.

"Mom, I try to go out of town for one weekend, and you have an orgy in your house. Why is everyone naked? Don't you all have any decency?"

Sara wiped the cum from her lips

"Wait. I know you," called LaDonna.

Everyone turned to look at LaDonna and then turned back to Hope. After a second, Hope's face seemed to process recognition, and her eyes widened in fear.

"Yeah, yeah. She used to hang with them Parker twins," LaDonna continued. "We partied a couple of times senior year. I remember finger fucking her one time. Fuck yeah. I remember her now. Like mother, like daughter. A slut."

A look of horror quickly overtook Hope's face. Sara looked on in confusion, trying to understand this new revelation. Sara remembered the Parker twins. Her daughter was best friends with them until they went out of state for college after high school.

Still naked, LaDonna got up and made her way across the room to where Hope stood seemingly paralyzed.

"No, no, no. I don't know you. I don't know what you're talking about," Hope tried to protest.

"Such a pity. Are you sure you don't remember?" LaDonna teased as she came up behind Hope and slipped a hand inside the waistband of her pants.

"You don't remember my fingers on your pussy like so?" LaDonna asked.

Hope was trying to put on a brave face, but Sara saw her daughter's body betraying her. Her hips started slowly moving in response to LaDonna's hand visibly bulging from her crotch, clearly fingering her pussy. Hope's eyes locked into her mother's in a gaze filled with fear and shame.

"Does your mama know you're a slut just like her?" LaDonna asked.

Hope was silent.

"You ever catch your mom having sex before?" LaDonna inquired.

LaDonna turned to Sara. "She ever walk in on you getting fucked before?"

Sara shook her head, mesmerized at the sight of her daughter submitting to LaDonna. Her matronly instincts told her she should stop the sex act and protect her daughter's modesty, but her eyes saw her daughter clearly starting to enjoy the fingering.

"Seems you act so shocked seeing your mom with a dick in her mouth and ass, but I remember you getting passed around at that party senior year when we were all 18," LaDonna kept up the verbal assault. "Why you act like it's a bad thing? You were an adult, weren't you? Free to do as you want. Free to fuck as you please. Is enjoying sex so wrong? Cause I remember you enjoyed that night. And I can tell you're enjoying right now as much as you're leaking all over my fingers like you're watering a garden."

LaDonna's other hand was raising Hope's loose top off and revealing her C cup bra. LaDonna then deftly undid Hope's bra hook, and Hope's titties burst free. Sara's never realized how nice her daughter's breasts looked, still young and firm, as opposed to her titties that had started to sag.

Stevie came up behind Sara. "Maybe we can have a little contest. See who comes first."

He guided Sara down onto the floor and then onto her hands and knees. She felt his rough fingers reach under to her slit.

"Damn, did you get wet watching your daughter get finger fucked?" he accused her.

Sara wanted to plead the fifth, but she saw the look of disbelief and disappointment that Hope shot her.

Soon Stevie's hard cock was inserted into her, and he fucked her doggy style.

Hope quickly abandoned her inhibitions and lowered her yoga pants. LaDonna's hand was stuffed inside her panties and expertly fingering Hope's pussy while LaDonna's other hand fondled her titties.

"Look how wet her panties are. Damn, she's dripping. That bitch is horny," LaDonna teased. A huge wet spot was visible on Hope's panties, and Sara saw her daughter's wetness running down her legs.

By this point, Hope was bent over, grabbing onto a small console table in front of her to brace herself. Hope and Sara eyed each other, simultaneously embarrassed and turned on at the sight of the other getting fucked.

"What a special mother-daughter moment," chuckled Jerome.

"A Kodak moment," added Dante, as he snapped some cell phone pictures.

Hope came first in a screaming orgasm, her body cratering into crumpled mass, completely submitting to her orgasm in front of the on-lookers. Her body still visibly shaking, LaDonna finally pulled her hand out and gave Hope's ass a hard slap. Hope raised her head back up, a look of resignation written on her face.

"Lick off my fingers, bitch," LaDonna ordered, putting her wet hand right before Hope. Hope opened her mouth and accepted the other woman's finger into her mouth, slowly licking her fingers clean one by one.

"That's your own pussy you're tasting right there," LaDonna informed Hope. "You got your juices all over my hand. I don't want that stuff all dried up, and then my hand smell like your stank pussy. You need to clean that shit off."

By this point, Sara was still on all fours and close to cumming, too. Stevie was ramming his rod hard into her, causing her tits to swing freely back and forth. She hung her head down as the orgasm welled up inside and Stevie started slapping her ass. As she came, her arms gave out and her head dropped to the floor. Stevie kept pounding her as she crested, keeping up a hard, steady rhythm until he came a minute later.

After folks had a minute to recover, Stevie spoke up. "I'm hungry!"

"Help yourselves," Sara mumbled.

"Don't mind if we do," Dante answered for all the visitors.

Sara and Hope remained in the living room while everyone else trudged over to the kitchen. The mother and daughter eyed each other warily.

"I thought you were gone for the weekend," Sara said, finally breaking the silence.

"I figured out Robert's been cheating on me," Hope replied, looking down. "I found texts on his phone while we were driving. It was awful. We had a huge fight. I broke up with him, and we drove back. I came here because I needed someone to talk to about it all."

"I'm sorry." Sara was unsure what else to say.

They heard the din and laughter of their tormentors in the kitchen as they raided the fridge and pantry.

"Are you sleeping with all of them?" Hope asked.

Sara nodded her head.

"How did this happen? You can't find someone your own age?"

Sara sighed. "No. I'd given up on long term relationships, but I met Jerome in the park on my jogs, and one thing just seemed to lead to another. The next thing I knew, they were all taking turns on me. Besides, you seemed to surrender yourself to them pretty easily, too."

"But they're my age," Hope complained.

"I know," Sara answered, instantly regretting her last point. "But they made me feel young and desirable. I've been feeling old lately, and it's nice to know I can still turn on a younger man."

Hope looked at her mother skeptically with eyebrows raised. "Are you sure it's not just that they're horndogs willing to sleep with any woman that spreads her legs for them?"

Sara blushed. "You may be right," she conceded, "but I know I've had more orgasms in the past two weeks than my first 44 years on this earth combined."

"Ew, mom. It's still gross to think of you as having a sex life."

Sara laughed. "And what about you? You seem to have your own history with them."

"Don't go judging me" Hope retorted indignantly. "Seeing what they were doing to you when I walked in, I know for a fact I haven't done anything you haven't also done."

"Look at us," Sara sighed. "Mother and daughter sitting around naked talking over our sex lives, about to be fucked by a group of young black men."

Hope laughed at the ridiculousness of it all. "If I didn't know better, I think you got turned on watching me get fingered to orgasm in front of you," she told her mother.

Sara ignored her daughter's remark. "Did you enjoy what LaDonna did to you?"

Hope shook her head in confusion. "I didn't want to like it. LaDonna is kind of a bully, and she scares me. That first time back in high school, word made its way back to school what happened at the party, and I was humiliated. So many folks knew about it, and everyone teased me about it. Guys thought I was easy, and I hated how everyone thought I was a slut. That's why I got in fights and my grades slacked off. But what hurt was that I knew, deep down, I wanted to be a slut. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy that night. Or that I didn't enjoy getting fingered here tonight."

"Have you slept with all of them in the kitchen before tonight?" Sara asked.

"I don't know. Honestly, I was drunk and don't remember who was who. I remember LaDonna fingered me to an orgasm in the middle of the living room in front of the whole party. After that, it was all a blur, but I know I slept with at least 5 to 6 guys that night."

Just then all the houseguests emerged back in the living room in a loud ruckus.

"Looks like your daughter will be joining our little den of depravity," said Jerome as he came over to Hope and ran his hand over her backside. "I remember that night now a few years back. We ran a train on you. Had no clue you all was related, though. Looks like black cock addiction runs in the family. Don't you worry, though," he grinned, "you both gonna get your fix here shortly."

"Hold on, hold on," interrupted LaDonna. "Another bitch intruding on my territory. I'm already sharing your cocks with mommy over here. I'm gonna need something extra before she gets any dick."

"What you saying?" Jerome inquired.

"She needs to earn it like Mommy did. That's what I'm saying. Get over here, bitch, and eat my pussy!" she fiercely commanded.

Jerome laughed while looking at Hope. "You heard the woman. You'd better go take care of business."

LaDonna was still naked and standing in the middle of the living room. Her stern commands triggered Hope's submissive side, and Hope obediently crawled over to her. Hope never considered herself a lesbian or bisexual, but LaDonna's pussy looked strangely tempting in that moment.

"Mama, your daughter looks a little nervous. Why don't you go over and set her at ease?" LaDonna barked at Sara.

Like her daughter, Sara's submissive side acceded to LaDonna's order, and she crawled over next to her daughter, unsure what to do next.

"I said eat my pussy, bitch," LaDonna commanded, clearly losing patience with Hope. "It's right here, waiting to be licked." She grabbed Hope by the hair and guided her face to its destination. "And mama. We already know how much your daughter likes being fingered. Maybe you can do that to help her feel more at ease."

Hope and Sara exchanged a quick glance before Hope's face was buried in LaDonna's bush. Hope reached up to spread LaDonna's pussy lips, revealing the pink flesh beneath, and then she started working on her. At the same time, she felt fingers running along her slit, the touch sending small jolts of electricity through her body. Her own mother was rubbing her pussy.

As Hope continued to lick LaDonna, she tasted moistness on her tormentor's mound and another strange taste. After a few seconds, she realized it was male cum, most likely remnants from before Hope arrived. At the same time, she felt her mother's finger slip inside. Jesus, my mother is good, thought Hope. I'm liable to cum before LaDonna.

"Maybe your daughter would enjoy the same pleasure she's giving me," LaDonna called out to Sara.

As Hope continued eating LaDonna's cunt, she suddenly felt her mother's tongue playing with her own pussy.

"Ain't this a beautiful mother-daughter moment, if ever there was one," laughed LaDonna.

To the side, Jerome, Dante, and Stevie were transfixed on the vision before their eyes. Dante had his phone out, recording the event for the historical record.

Hope was fearful of punishment if she came before LaDonna, but her mother was playing her pussy like a fiddle, so she tried to suppress her urges. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of licking LaDonna's mound, LaDonna's breathing slowed down, and she started grinding her crotch into Hope's face. But Hope kept steady pressure on her tormentor's pussy with her tongue, lapping away and expertly guiding LaDonna to a knee wobbling orgasm.

Almost immediately after, Hope's own urges pulsed through, and she succumbed to her own intense orgasm, screaming in pleasure at the realization that her own mother had gotten her off.

While Hope was recovering, LaDonna commented, "You did alright, bitch. Look at your mama's face. Covered in your pussy wetness."

Sara smiled sheepishly. She had gotten carried away while pleasuring her own daughter, but Hope seemed to enjoy it. At least she hoped her daughter didn't think any less of her now.

"Come on boys. We've got three horny women right here. Back to work," ordered Jerome, and each took a woman and proceeded to fuck her.

The rest of the weekend continued as a long, booze-fueled orgy-fest. Sara lost count early on how many times she was taken. It seemed like an endless supply of cocks stuffed in every orifice. After Jerome initiated her to anal sex, Dante and Stevie took turns penetrating her ass. Then they all did the same thing to Hope. By Sunday, both mother and daughter were limping around the house, their legs and asses sore from getting fucked countless times.

Sara's house itself was trashed over the long weekend. Sara had to work Monday morning, and her visitors stumbled out of her house and took off in their banged-up car late on Sunday night. Sara surveyed the wreckage left behind. Hope was passed out on the sofa, there was trash littered everywhere, and dried up sticky cum stains splattered on couches, beds, and carpets. The whole house just reeked of sex.

Come Monday morning, Sara showered and then she stood again in her bra and panties, staring at her reflection in the mirror. She studied her 44-year-old body in dismay at the 30 pounds of extra weight she carried on her 5'4" frame. If she was being kind, she'd describe herself as buxom. If she was being honest, though, she'd describe herself as chubby.

But this time, she came to some different conclusions. Her 44-year-old body might not compare to herself from 20 years ago, but she was still good enough to reel in a trio of young black lovers who seemingly couldn't get enough of her. She saw a glow and felt self-confidence she hadn't felt in a long time showing in her reflection.

Then, Sara got dressed and fixed herself up to be presentable for work. She stepped out the door with an extra bounce in her step and went back to the office as the respectable boring office manager that no one suspected to be an orgy loving black cock slut at home.

EPILOGUE

Sara and Hope continued their orgies with Jerome and company for the next few weeks. Hope's boyfriend, Robert, begged for forgiveness, but Hope was soured on love and didn't want to take back a cheater. She was content to skip romance and opt for no strings attached sex as revenge against her ex, and now she had other lovers who could satisfy her better than Robert ever could.

It was a little over a month later when both women realized they missed their periods. Nervously, Sarah and Hope took pregnancy tests and learned that both were expecting. They continued the orgies through their pregnancies, their pregnant hormones fueling an almost insatiable demand for sexual gratification that Jerome, Dante, and Stevie were only too happy to fulfill.