Running Through Shepherd Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's either that or you're working the street corner if you're dressed like that. So, which is it?"

"Neither, now let it go. I just went for a little walk."

Hope's face was incredulous, but she decided not to push it any further.

They settled into their usual dinner banter, although Sara caught Hope eyeing her suspiciously the whole time. She knows something is up, Sara thought. She'd have to cover things up better going forward.

After dinner, Sara checked her phone. Jerome had kindly sent her a dozen photo reminders of her afternoon sexual deviancy.

*****

The next day, Sara made the walk to Jerome's apartment again. Earlier, she went out and bought short shorts, hoping they'd comply with her orders to dress slutty. After she put them on, she had no doubt they fit the bill. They were so short, she could be cited for public indecency. With no underwear underneath, her sagging ass cheeks were basically hanging out the bottom of them. For a top, she wore a tight tank top. With no bra, her large areolas and nipples clearly protruded. I look obscene, she thought to herself, but she strapped on her heels and proceeded on her route.

At least her daughter was at a concert with her boyfriend tonight. She wouldn't have to worry about Hope waiting for her at home when she returned. Luckily, she didn't pass close to anyone else as she marched quickly through her neighborhood.

As she arrived at her destination, the door opened, and Jerome, Dante, and Stevie all greeted her.

"I see you guys all came back for seconds," Sara stated, trying to assert herself a little more.

"Bitch is feeling frisky," Dante hooted.

Soon Sara was naked, riding Jerome in a cowgirl position, while sucking Stevie standing just to the side. Even though blow jobs didn't hit any of her erogenous zones, she was getting used to having a hard cock in her mouth and enjoyed it. She marveled at how she turned on the three young studs and could make them cum. Lately, she'd felt like an old nag that no one wanted, so it was refreshing and invigorating to know she could still turn some heads, and even more so that she could turn on much younger heads.

Sara was close to cumming when the front door opened, and in stepped a young black woman.

"What the fuck is going on here?" the newcomer demanded.

Sara was startled and frozen in place, still sitting on Jerome with his cock stuffed in her pussy and Stevie's cock filling her mouth.

"Damn. I was just about to blow my load," complained Jerome. "Why you gotta barge in right then, LaDonna? This the bitch I told you about. She out here for her daily fix of dick."

"She old," LaDonna replied coldly.

"All the parts still work. We been seeing to that," Jerome refuted her.

"Fuck, that killed the mood," Stevie complained as he pulled his cock out of Sara's mouth.

Sara fell off Jerome, suddenly very conscious of her nakedness on display in front of the stranger that was clearly judging her. She was younger, probably close in age to the boys, and about 5'7" and skinny... maybe 110 pounds.

Dante threw an arm around the new woman, "Let's get back in the mood."

The woman pushed Dante aside and crouched down next to Sara, eyeing her intensely.

"What's your name?"

"Sara," she replied nervously, unsure where this was going.

"Ain't you got some white man who wanna fuck you? Why you gotta be taking our black men, huh? Looks like you done took three all for yourself. What does that leave me?"

Sara sat silently. Behind her, the three men snickered.

"Can't you talk? Cat got your tongue?" LaDonna asked.

"Leave her alone, LaDonna. She ain't done nothing to you," Dante interjected.

"Ain't done nothing to me? I was your side piece till she showed up. Now what?" LaDonna demanded to know.

"There's plenty of me to go around, baby," Dante replied.

"There's plenty of her to go around, too, it seems."

LaDonna ran her fingers over Sara's naked back, her long nails sending shivers up Sara's spine, and then she dragged them down her front side until she took Sara's nipple between her fingers.

"Your nipple getting all hard. Don't take much to turn you on, does it?"

Sara shook her head.

LaDonna stood up in front of her.

"Are you their bitch?" she asked.

Sara nodded her head.

"Well, then you can be my bitch, too."

And LaDonna spread her legs and raised her short skirt above her waist.

"Come here and take off my panties and worship my pussy," LaDonna commanded.

The boys were beside themselves in amusement. Sara looked at Jerome briefly, but he just indicated she should do as ordered. So, she crawled naked on her knees to LaDonna. Sara had never been with a woman, and she wasn't even sure how to eat pussy. None of her lovers had ever been adept at cunnilingus, so she wasn't even sure how to go about it.

LaDonna grabbed her head and shoved it into her crotch. "I said eat my pussy, bitch."

Sara quickly reached up to slide off her panties. Waiting underneath was Sara's first look at a black pussy. While Sara wasn't sure how to eat a pussy, she was very familiar with how to play with one. Her fingers separated LaDonna's lips to reveal the pink flesh underneath, and then she quickly found the spot that personally brought her the most pleasure during masturbation.

"My pussy ain't finger food, bitch. You use your tongue to eat," LaDonna barked out.

Sara started using her tongue to lap at the spot she was rubbing with her fingers, hoping it would pleasure her tormentor. Very quickly, Sara sensed it was working as she tasted a wet secretion coming from her pussy. A little salty and mildly metallic, she was pleased to be on the right path, and she kept working the same spot, knowing it was the most surefire way to make herself orgasm, and hoping it worked for LaDonna, too.

She heard the boys whispering among themselves, surely enjoying the unexpected lesbian show. She snuck a glance upward and saw LaDonna still eyeing her, but clearly enjoying having the older white woman servicing her.

After a few more minutes, it was like someone opened a faucet full blast, and LaDonna's wetness was dripping onto Sara's face. LaDonna's breathing quickly became shorter as she neared closer and closer to an orgasm. Her hands reached down to pull Sara's face closer, and she ground her crotch into Sara as she climaxed all over her face.

Sara was relieved to pass the test and hoping maybe she somehow proved herself through it.

LaDonna stepped back and gathered herself for a moment while her orgasm subsided.

"Lawdy. That bitch knows how to eat a pussy. That ain't your first time," LaDonna called out.

"It was," Sara replied demurely.

"Don't worry, we got that special moment recorded, so you can relive it again and again," Stevie offered.

"Now that's how you get back in the mood," Dante exclaimed. "Having your pussy eaten is good and all, but I bet my side piece wants good hard dick in her now."

LaDonna and Dante fell onto the couch and soon they were fucking. Jerome and Stevie came over to Sara.

"Now, where were we?" Jerome asked.

And they picked up where they left off with Jerome under Sara while she sucked off Stevie. Everything was a blur after that for Sara, with the boys all taking turns on both her and LaDonna. Sara came so many times and had so many loads of cum dumped on her, she lost count of it all. She barely remembered stumbling home in the dark, her entire body a sweaty, sticky mess. She limped through Shepherd Park back to her neighborhood, her legs and pussy sore from all the pounding.

Sara settled into a regular routine for the next week, going over to Jerome's place for regular fuck sessions with her young studs. LaDonna joined most of those sessions. There was more than enough cock to go around and keep each one of them satisfied, although LaDonna still seemed to eye Sara suspiciously.

As they wrapped up the Thursday night session, though, Jerome had a special request.

"I think we'll party all weekend long. Friday night straight through Sunday. But we're taking the party to your house Friday night." He was looking right at Sara as he said it.

Sara quickly sobered up. "But I -- " she started, trying to find an excuse.

"But what? We ain't good enough? We good enough to fuck you silly, but we ain't good enough to let in the front door?" Jerome demanded to know.

"It's not like that."

"Then what's it like?" Jerome replied indignantly.

Sara bit her lower lip, and then conceded. "It's like you can come over about 5:30 tomorrow. My daughter's going out of town with her boyfriend. It's actually good timing."

"Alright then. We'll be there to add some color to that damn hood," Jerome said, laughing.

As Sara walked back home, she worried how to keep the neighbors from talking. A group of young black folks spending the weekend at her home would raise suspicions. Maybe she'd just have them pull straight into the garage. Sara was nervous in a way she hadn't felt since she first started visiting Jerome.

The first time Sarah visited Jerome, there was a naughty, forbidden aspect to it. Since then, she became used to being degraded and fucked by her young black studs. Now the pleasure came from the endless hard cocks and orgasms they inflicted on her.

But the prospect of them visiting her home raised the stakes again. It restored the naughty, forbidden aspect that excited her. It was one thing for Sara to sneak away and carry on her illicit fantasies in secret. It was another thing to basically bring her secret life home where all her friends and neighbors had a completely different view of her from the reality she'd lived the past few weeks.

As Sarah approached her house on the walk home, she saw her daughter's car in the driveway. Luckily, her daughter hadn't stopped by all week, but now she'd have to try to sneak by quickly and shower. As she drew close to the front door, she prepared to run upstairs, but her daughter opened the door before she even got there,

"Mom, what the hell?" Hope shrieked. "You look like a slut!"

"Don't talk to your mother like that," Sara called as she raced past to her bedroom.

With the door locked behind her, Sara caught sight of herself in a mirror. She's right, thought Sara, I do look like a slut. Not surprising since I am a slut, she concluded. Short mini dress that doesn't even cover her ass, tight top with nipples poking through, and hooker heels. There was dried up streaks of cum on her legs and patches of cum on her hair and body.

A half hour later, Sara finally emerged after showering and changing, but Hope waited impatiently downstairs.

"Mom, we need to talk," her daughter demanded.

"I don't want to talk about it," Sara replied.

"Look, I know you're an adult. Duh. You can do what you want. And I want you to have a social life. But this isn't you. Dressing like a whore? Who are you seeing? Who are you doing all this for? I could smell the sex on your body as you ran past."

"It's nothing. I've met a new group of friends, and we like to hang out. So, I dress up a little more. It's just innocent fun," Sara defended herself.

"Innocent fun? You look like the whores in the projects across the way."

"Shut it. I won't have you talk to me that way in my own house."

"I'm just worried about you," Hope pleaded.

"There's nothing to worry about, ok?" Sara tried to reassure her.

"I hope so. I'm going away for the weekend with Robert. I hope I can trust you to behave yourself, mom"

Sara smiled. "Of course, you can."

******

On Friday afternoon Sara looked out her front window as an old beat-up Chevy Cavalier pulled into her driveway. Out of the car stepped Jerome, Dante, Stevie, and LaDonna.

"Look at these digs!" shouted Dante.

"So, this how the other half lives," Stevie added while admiring the surroundings.

Sara saw Ethel, the old widow who lived across the street staring slack jawed at Sara's visitors. Sara opened her door and called them to come inside quickly.

"You think that old grandma across the street got her panties all twisted up in a knot?" Jerome wanted to know.

"She's harmless," Sara reassured him.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? You been holding out on us, bitch. We should've been partying here the whole time," Jerome instantly concluded as he surveyed her upper middle-class residence.

"Then we've got to make up for lost time," Dante cut in.

Jerome's hands reached around Sara from behind, pulling up her shirt.

"I thought you were supposed to be dressed like a slut for us," Jerome observed.

"I didn't expect to be dressed once you got here. Didn't think it'd make a difference," Sara replied cheekily.

"Now you're talking," Stevie piped in.

Within seconds Sara was stripped naked in her own living room.

"How come it's always 2 of you guys giving her attention, and then I get like the leftovers," complained LaDonna.

"Stevie, why don't you entertain our host while Dante and I give LaDonna here some, ahem, attention."

Soon, Sara was lying down on the couch while Stevie fucked her. Sara looked down, marveling at the sight of Stevie's massive hulk hovering over her and his cock disappearing into her slit. Across the room, LaDonna was on her hands and knees being spit roasted by Jerome and Dante.

As Sara felt her wetness drip below and form a wet spot on the cushion underneath, she wondered how messy her house would become after this weekend. If her daughter could already smell the sex on her body before, how much clean up and scrubbing would she have to do to keep her daughter from smelling the dank odor of sex after this weekend. But that would be a problem to worry about later. Right now, Sara closed her eyes and wrapped her arms and legs around the large black man currently fucking her. She pulled her crotch upward toward him, driving his cock as deeply as possible into her fuck hole. Her pussy was so sensitive, she quickly climaxed in a breathless whirlwind of lustful screams and fingernails digging into Stevie's back.

As she recovered, Stevie pulled out and offered his cock to her lips to finish him off, and she obliged. As the taste of her own pussy juices hit her tongue, she passionately slurped on his cock until he came, letting him shoot his load into the back of her throat. She brushed the back of her hand across her lips to wipe off the excess cum string as Dante came over to take the next turn on her body.

"Stevie used your mouth. I'm a use your pussy," Dante informed Sara.

Sara was still breathing hard as he walked over to where she lay lazily spread out on the couch. Dante rolled her over, and she fell on her knees on the floor as she laid her chest back on the couch. Dante's fat fingers reached from behind and fingered her slit, roughly probing her.

Then she felt Dante's cock entering her, slowly one inch at a time. She thought several times he was maxed out, but he kept penetrating deeper and deeper into her cunt until she finally felt his balls touch against her sex. Then Dante grabbed her auburn hair and pulled her head back as he started to fuck her. Sara felt his cock racing back and forth through her opening, each time he thrust into her quickly turning her back on. She was at Dante's mercy, and she spread her legs wider to let him drive even deeper into her body.

No pretense of modesty or decorum remained for Sara. She had been reduced to a fuck toy. She was in her own house, but she surrendered all control to her visitors. Dante slapped her ass, and it sent shivers down her spine. He pulled harder on her hair, and she elicited a deep moan.

"Fuck me. Use me. Make me cum," Sarah called out.

Dante's cock kept ramming her, his long black shaft disappearing into the sheath of her pussy. He ran his free hand down her back, and she shuddered. Then he reached around and played with her titties, letting them bob in his hands as they bounced around.

Sara was quickly losing control, another orgasm consuming her body. She loved the feel of cumming, all the energy coursing through her body, her pussy all tingly, and the rush it brought her. She abandoned any attempt at suppressing her orgasms now, and she was vocal, moaning and screaming with every thrust of Dante's cock, urging her own orgasm to form. She soon came, her legs straightening out as her pussy exploded in pleasure. Her own wetness was everywhere, the evidence of her arousal spreading all over as if she was marking her territory.

Dante kept pounding her, his balls slamming into her pussy with every thrust until he also came, shooting loads of cum deep into her pussy. Sara turned around to face him as he finally released her hair.

"That's my bitch," Dante winked at her as he finally pulled out.

Sara collapsed into a heap on the floor, her body exhausted from all the rounds of fucking but exhilarated from the orgasm still reverberating through her body.

Next up was Jerome to take a turn on Sara. LaDonna, Dante, and Stevie all sat to the side to take a break and just watch.

Already drained, Sara questioned if she could even go one more round, but Jerome was already positioning her. Soon she realized his target.

"I told you I was saving your ass for a special occasion," Jerome informed her. "Besides, Stevie and Dante already done used your other holes. Time to break you in, slut."

Sara's mind instantly recovered from her daze, and she turned around with pleading eyes. She'd never been fucked in the ass by her previous lovers, let alone by someone with Jerome's girth. She could barely take him in her pussy. She couldn't imagine her ass accommodating his manhood.

Jerome saw her concerned face. "Don't worry. I'll work it in gentle," he laughed.

Sara winced. Jerome didn't have a gentle bone in his body, but she caught sight of a tube of petroleum jelly in his hand.

"Swiped it while looking around earlier. Knew it would come in handy," he winked.

Sara looked over as the peanut gallery watched in amusement as Jerome touched the tip of his cock against her virgin hole. She felt her hole pucker in a defensive response.

"Just relax, slut," he instructed her," and it'll go a lot easier."

Sara closed her eyes and tried to take deep breaths to relax but still expected the worst. Then Jerome penetrated an inch into her asshole, and she screamed like a banshee. Her ass felt like it was getting torn apart, and her onlookers were besides themselves in amusement, reveling in her predicament. She saw Stevie had his phone out, recording her first anal experience.

And then Jerome pulled back out for a second before he slowly worked himself back in, this time another inch deeper. Her ass still felt like it was getting ripped apart, but the pain wasn't as sharp as the first time. Jerome repeated this action, inching his way deeper and deeper into her until she took in the entire length of his shaft. Sara felt her asshole reflexively clamping down on his cock.

"There, there, it wasn't so bad was it," Jerome consoled her.

"Easy for you to say," Sara retorted. "You ever had a monster cock shoved up your ass?"

Jerome gave a belly laugh. "I ain't a bitch like you," he answered. "That's why you my bitch. Cause I got my cock stuffed in your ass."

And then he started ass fucking her. Slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed. Soon, he was pounding her so hard, his pelvis was loudly slapping against her ass cheeks. Sara let out a guttural scream that was equal parts pleasure and pain.

She knew her onlookers were talking about her, but their voices sounded far off. Her whole body and attention were focused on the hard cock repeatedly ramming her, sending shockwaves up and down her spine.

Sara was in heaven. She felt free in a way she never had before. Free from the proper and respectable lady she was expected to be. Free from the societal view that she was too old and didn't have the right figure to attract a young lover. Free from the prejudices growing up that told her to avoid black people. Instead, she was free to be as freaky as she desired. Free to take on any lover she pleased.