Running with Dad

Story Info
Jogging with Dad turns into cleaning up together.
3.2k words
4.49
59.5k
63
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally and her Dad had always shared a love of running. He used to coach her soccer teams too growing up but since she moved away for college, they hadn't really gone on a run together in ages. Newly graduated and back in town, Ally decided to text him to invite him to go.

"He said yes!," she said to herself reading her phone. "Great!"

They decided to go in a few days on Sunday morning. Her Mom would be out grocery shopping and they would have some time to do a 10k together.

That morning, she pulled up in her parents driveway at 9am sharp. Her Mom had already left and it was a beautiful day for some fresh air.

Ally was already dressed in her running shorts and tank top and had a gym bag of clothes for after. In anticipation of today, she went shopping yesterday and picked up a new running outfit for the occasion that included a cute new sports bra and a sporty black thong.

Walking up to the front door, she gave it a quick knock and walked in.

"Hey Dad!" she yelled as she closed the door behind her.

Turning back around, her Dad appeared around the corner in his boxers and a t-shirt.

"Wow you're on time for a change," he said looking down at his bare wrist. "I'll be right back, just let me get my stuff."

Passing a minute or two at the front door Ally decided to go for a quick pee so she kicked her running shoes off and ducked into the hallway washroom.

"I forgot how cute this was," she said to herself.

The washroom had pictures of them having fun over the years, some of the soccer team too.

"I used to hate those white shorts though, they showed everything," she said as she looked at her old uniform..

One game Ally played in the rain and didn't realize until afterward that the shorts were basically see through when they got wet. Her red panties were on full display that day for everyone to see.

Finishing her pee, she gave her bum a little wiggle, wiped, and pulled up her new undies and running shorts as she stood up.

Ally came out of the bathroom and called out "Dad are you ready?"

She turned her head and noticed that he was in the office at the end of the hall, she could see through the glass window in the office door. He was still dressed in his boxers but with a new running shirt on. Her curiosity got the best of her and she decided to step back into the washroom and peer around the corner to stay and have a look.

Next, and with a rush, he put his thumbs under his waistband and down came his boxers in full view of the window.

"Oh," she said under her breath and moving her hand in front of her mouth. "I totally didn't realize. I mean you don't think about these things growing up, but he's hung!"

Nudity wasn't that uncommon in their house growing up. Her Mom and Dad were pretty liberal and on nice days around the house it was pretty much clothing optional.

"I guess I had forgotten after being away at college for a few years," she thought to herself.

She peered over again and slid her hand under the edge of shirt and onto her tummy.

"He's uncircumcised too, you just don't really see that, at least not with boys my age. Pretty much all of the guys are cut nowadays," she murmured as her hand slowly dipped under her waistband next.

Just then he stepped into his jogging shorts and went for the door suddenly. This caught her off guard.

"Oh crap!" she said as she popped back down the hall to the front door.

"Ready!," he said as he appeared again in front of her.

She just made it in time.

Next, he grabbed his shoes and they both bent down to laceup their runners. She could feel his hand on her lower back to brace himself. It gave her a tingle. Then they stood up and he opened the door and they walked out together.

They were just doing an easy 10k today, a light jog really so they could catch up. He was behind a few steps at first and then caught up in the next block.

"Wow, those shorts look amazing on you Ally!" he said with his eyes glued to her bottom..

"Thanks!" she responded, "I'm finally making money so I decided to get some new outfits and underfits for working out, lol."

"Well the combination looks great sweetie!" he said with a smile.

As they ran beside each other she started to develop the habit of looking down below his waist too. She could see he was hanging pretty free and "it" was pretty much bouncing back and forth with every stride he took.

"Ally stop it!" she thought, "eyes on the road girl."

She decided to focus on her technique instead.

The kilometres melted away and she felt great the whole time. As they rounded the last corner for home, he was two steps behind again.

"I guess beauty wins over age in the end, lol," she said looking back at him.

This year her Dad celebrated his 46th but 20 ruled the day. They stopped for a moment at the front door, he opened it and they both went in.

Both sweaty but doing well, they caught their breath and he turned to give her a big hug, it felt great for both of them.

The house was still, her Mom wasn't home yet from her outing..

"We just redid the bathroom in the master if you want to check out the shower in there!" he said while lowering his eyes to her chest.

Her grey top had turned to dark grey in spots from all of the sweat and was showing a precarious outline of her breasts at this point.

"Awesome, ok I'll be back in a bit" she exclaimed, then grabbed her bag and skipped down to the master.

Turning into the room then to the en suite, there it was. All new, a huge shower area, all glassed in.

"I love the rain shower head!" she called back to him with enthusiasm. "This is incredible Dad!"

Placing her gym bag on the counter beside the sink, she stepped over to the shower and leaned in past the glass shower door and turned on the water. She pulled back just before the water flowed from the rain head. It missed her by a hair.

"Well, time to get down to business," she thought as she leaned down and took her socks off and faced the mirror.

Brushing the hair from her face, she crinkled her nose and smiled in the mirror to herself, then lifted her tank top over her head.

"I love this sports bra!" she quietly said to herself while looking down. "It felt like everything was still in the right place for a change," as she pushed her breasts together, "I'm only a C cup, but a girl still needs support on a run," she thought with a smirk on her face.

Next she slid her thumbs under her waistband and pulled down her running shorts. They were a really light material and fit great. Picking them up to take a look, embarrassment began to wash over her.

"That's what Dad was going on about, you could totally see my thong through the fabric," she thought to herself. "I'll have to watch out for that."

Next, she crossed her arms and pulled her sports bra over her head, then reached down and slid out of her new panties. Everything made a pile on the floor.

She could start to feel the humid air from the shower on her exposed skin and it was giving her goosebumps.

"Down ladies!" she said as she covered her breasts with her hands, her nipples slowly becoming hard.

With a big smile, she turned around and skipped into the shower and swung the door closed behind her.

"That rain head is amazing!" she thought as she grabbed her Mom's body wash and started to lather up.

She began washing her hair next and she noticed how much room she had.

"OMG, you could fit a lot of people in here," thinking to herself.

Then she got back to the task at hand and closed her eyes, starting to rinse under the shower head.

A few seconds pass, and then a loud "Whooosh" sound echoed through the bathroom, it startled her. She slowly opened her eyes to take a look.

"Dad?" she said as she tried to cover up, embarrassed and blushing..

She wasn't sure what to cover first.

"What are you doing?" she said with a puzzled look..

She couldn't hear his response, but he pointed at the shower door and gave her a thumbs up.

She really didn't know what he meant, but then he pulled his shirt over his head and kicked off his shorts as began walking closer.

"Oh boy, he's joining me," she thought, "What do I do?"

A million thoughts ran through her head.

"I guess it's been a few years since we were naked around each other, but that never involved a shower together before. Well, here goes nothing I guess," she said while letting her hands drop to her sides and making room for him to enter.

Perhaps the light was better in the bathroom than before in the hall, but she looked down and noticed he was definitely on the larger side in her experience, and he shaved too.

Ally ponders while looking down at him "When a guy is hard, does the skin move down or stay in place over the head when he is uncircumcized?"

With that, he opened the door and joined her. He caught her looking, or rather, staring and smiled at her knowingly.

He reached around her side and grabbed the body wash while saying, "Amazing run, hey sweetie?"

"Yah, it was the perfect day," she responded, not knowing any longer where to look.

"It'll have to be our Sunday morning tradition now," he said smiling down at her. "Hey sweetie, could you get my back?" he said as he handed her the body wash and turned around.

"Ok sure, how much do you want me to do?" she said as she squeezed a bit too much soap out onto her hand.

"All of it!" he said with a smile, 'I don't know, how do you shower?"

She laughed and started spreading around the body wash. Reaching the top of his bum, the body wash kept trailing down over his cheeks and down his legs so she followed it with her hands. His bum was very firm and she probably kept them there a little longer than necessary..

Next, she slid her hands back to the top of his shoulders and he slowly turned around to face her..

"Oh, the foreskin does slide down to show the head when a guy becomes hard," she thought to herself, "Omg, my Dad is rock hard, I mean erect, I mean..." her mind was racing.

She took a breath and tried to play it cool.

"He's looking up at the shower head rinsing and probably didn't even notice," she thought.

She continues spreading the body wash around and down his front now. This however has done nothing to help his "situation". She's about a foot away from him but he was meeting her well over half way.

"He must be eight inches? More maybe?" she thought while looking down, the tip of her tongue was beginning to touch her bottom lip. "Mom is a lucky lady!"

Given their height difference his penis was pointing right at her waist line, below her belly button. She held up her arm for comparison and noticed that he was the same thickness as her wrist.

He opened his eyes and looked down "Oh geez, sorry sweetie!" he said while reaching down and grasping his shaft to point it down.

"No worries, it's natural Dad," she said while biting my lip.

He smiled looking down at her and released his penis. It popped right back to where it was before. However this time, the tip landed on her skin just below her waist and then began sliding around as the two moved. It left a little trail behind.

"In case you were wondering Ally, your mother likes me to shave now, I guess that's the fashion," he said as they both looked down. "I have to admit though, male anatomy isn't the easiest to shave around."

"I guess it would be tricky wouldn't it?" she responded, as she looked up at him and letting the tip of his penis touch her tummy again. "Girl parts are pretty easy, it's just kind of one long stroke with a razor and the hair is all gone," she said as she lowered her hand between her legs and back up, obviously brushing his penis along her arm on the way past.

"If it's that easy hon, then I'd say you missed a spot!" he said while placing a hand on her lower tummy, slowly moving downward.

"Haha," she responded, "that's on purpose, it's called a landing strip."

His fingers stopped just above her lips to brush over the course line of hair.

Then taking his penis in his hand and moved it side to side in the air he said, "I don't know where a landing strip would go on a guy,,do you?"

She moved towards him and pressed her fingers into the skin just above the base of his penis, "it would go right there," she said looking up at him.

"You know your new outfit looked amazing today!", he said while putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, what part looked the best?" she responded, playing innocent..

"Well I would have to say your shorts because I was behind you for most of the run. When did you start wearing thongs?" he asked.

"I bought them in college, they usually help to hide pantylines," she said while turning her hips and showing her cheek to him, "but apparently not this time!"

"Oh, some of my body wash got on your chest honey, let me get that," he said while placing his hand on her upper chest and slowly down across her nipple and back up again.

She was feeling really turned on and noticed that his penis had collected a good amount of body wash as well.

"Oh let me get that for you too," she said while slowly lowering herself down to her knees.

Her hands came to rest on his upper thighs and without saying more, she slowly brought her hands together around the base of his shaft and leaned forward. Ally started to press her tongue along the underside of his shaft and then back up to the tip. She could feel his hands fall to her shoulders and then across to her neck and back. This sent a wave downward and everything felt more intense for her at that moment.

"O.M.G," he said under his breath while looking down.

Ally had opened her lips just enough to allow his head inside and she began teasing it with her tongue.

She slid it out for a sec and said while making eye contact, "Is this ok Dad?"

"Don't stop," he whispered to her as she slid it back between her lips and began sucking again.

Every few seconds she could start to feel the muscles in his shaft twitch and could tell he was close to finishing already.

"I knew I was good, but not that good," she thought to herself.

Then she decided to stand up, taking his penis in her right hand and she began stroking him upwards. Next, she leaned in and began kissing slowly across his strong chest. His hands slid off her shoulders and down her back. He was cupping her bum with both hands.

"Wow you have a great ass Ally," he said while massaging her cheeks in his palms..

Suddenly, his penis then began twitching uncontrollably to her surprise.

"You can cum," she said softly while holding eye contact with him.

Ally knew to slowly continue stroking him but stepped back a little for what was happening next. Just then, steam after stream of cum appeared. The first one landing on her stomach and the second shooting across her groin. Several more streams continued, the most that she had seen before from any partner.

As he caught his breath, she looked down to survey the damage.

"Wow Dad, has it been a while?" she said with a playful smirk.

She had dashes and streaks of cum across her breast and all across her tummy too. Like the body wash earlier, she slid her hand down to follow it and noticed it was running between her legs and collecting on her lips before dripping down to the floor.

"You could say that sweetie", he said with a glow on his face, "Where did you learn those moves?"

"A girl has to have her secrets Dad. Did I do ok?" she said playfully while biting her lip.

He grinned and stepped back, letting her rinse herself off in the shower. Then she closed the tap.

Both spent from the excitement, he then reached over and grabbed towels for both of them. They stepped out of the shower and started to dry off.

"Here you go," as he passed her the gym bag.

"Thanks!" she responded standing naked in front of him and no longer needing to hide anything..

Then she took out a fresh pair of shorts from her bag, a top and some undies and put them on the counter. She searched for the tag on her undies next to tell front from back, then stepped into them, pulling them up in one motion.

"Those do look really great on you," he said, admiring her now in a red thong.

"Oh you don't think it's too revealing," she said while turning her hips again showing him her bum.

"Not at all," he said with a grin, "hey, you do have a birthday coming up."

"I would love more, a girl can never have too many pairs," she prompted, "More colourful the better... Oh and I'm a small by the way," she said while tugging at the back of her thong to show him the tag.

"I'm going to have to write all of this down," he said teasing her.

"Oh let me see... No you don't have to, just take these and read the tag," she said as she grabbed the thong she wore on her run. "I don't need them back," she said with a coy look on her face.

He stood there smiling for a moment, "great!" he said as he could feel her damp underwear in his hand.

They finished getting dressed and hugged before leaving the room together..

"Sunday mornings it is then..." she thought to herself.