Running with Mailgirls

Story Info
Exhibitionist hiding in plain sight.
3.4k words
4.41
4.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storymac
storymac
19 Followers

Thanks to eltree whose 'Mailgirls on the Run' series is the inspiration for this story which runs parallel to it. eltree gave his blessing for me to publish this story and provided helpful suggestions.

*****

Jen loved the physical part of running. She loved the feel of her legs and arms moving together in sync, her heart beating faster, and the air moving deeply into her lungs as her chest expanded. Birds, wildlife, and outdoor scents, added to her pleasure when she ran on trails through the woods and fields. That energized feeling from a morning run stayed with her for hours, even as she sat at her reception desk working on her computer and answering the telephone.

A twenty-three-year-old only child, she had an entry-level job and was in no hurry to leave her family home where she lived rent-free. Besides, her parents liked having someone living in the house when they went to Florida for a couple of weeks every winter, and away somewhere closer on a few weekend getaways each year.

The other part of running she loved was watching the bodies of other runners. People she ran with on her high-school cross-country team a few years ago, had dressed conservatively. Now when she ran in club races, the women and the men usually wore just a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts. Some women wore only a sports bra on top, and she was one of those women. She blushed when guys told her she looked great in her skimpy running togs.

Jen didn't think she was a true exhibitionist, one who might like to shock unsuspecting people, but she liked to be naked. If her parents were away for the weekend, she would sometimes enjoy a whole day inside the house without any clothes.

It was so sensual to feel soft leather against her bare skin when she sat in a recliner in the TV room to read. Walking around in bare feet, she noticed how the carpet felt different to the hardwood and to the tile. It was something she didn't consciously notice when she wore shoes or slippers. As she walked, she was more aware of the movement of her breasts and her butt. When cooking in the kitchen, if she reached for something on a high shelf, she would feel the cool edge of the marble countertop against her belly. Opening the door of the fridge, gave her a chill as the cold air inside washed over her body.

They seldom had deliveries or spontaneous visitors, but it was exciting for her to think about having to hide out of sight of the little window in the front door, if someone rang the doorbell and peeked inside to see if anyone was home.

She also enjoyed the thrill and feeling of being naked when she lay in the backyard of her parents' house. There were thick hedges on all three sides and only the rooftops of some nearby houses were visible. She sometimes wore her bikini, sometimes just wrapped herself in a towel, and when she was feeling really daring, she just walked out into the backyard, naked.

No one was likely to disturb her, but one day, the kids in an adjoining backyard came looking for a frisbee that had flown over the hedge and she was glad she had her towel that day.

Much of the yard was in shade late in the day, but there was one area that stayed sunny. On sunny, warm summer afternoons, when she came home an hour or two before her parents, she'd enjoy the warm heat of the sun and the whisper of a breeze caressing her nude body. Jen liked the way she looked. She was five-foot-five-inches tall, with firm 34B breasts and collar-length blonde hair. Her nipples and small areolas were the colour of pink coral. Her inner labia were that same shade of pink, and they delicately folded into one another like the ridges of a scallop shell, where they peeked out from between her outer labia.

She loved the exciting tingle between her thighs when she lay on a big towel on the grass with her legs apart, so the sun's rays could start to get her hot. Stretching her arms up above her head, she was aware of the faint scent of her underarms. Sometimes, she'd touch her arms, her sides, and chest with feather-light fingertips that would make her nipples tingle. She'd touch her breasts with both hands before sliding her right hand down to use the same feather-touch on her pussy.

First, she'd move her fingers in delicate circles, some fast and some slow, then she'd slide one finger along the dampness of her inner labia, and then a second finger as she became wet. She'd bring her fingers to her lips to taste her moisture. Her clit became very sensitive as she circled it with her wet fingers. Tingles would spread from her pussy, one wave at a time, up and down her legs, until her whole body was vibrating. Her breath would become deep and ragged, she'd close her eyes and she'd make little sounds, holding them tightly, so no one else would hear her. Then, with just a few more touches of her fingertips, she'd shake with several pulses of a gentle orgasm throughout her body, as she arched her back. All the time she was masturbating, she was listening for the sound of the automatic garage door, to be sure she wasn't discovered by either her mom or her dad arriving home.

What she hadn't done, at least not yet, was go naked where other people could see her. She had seen some streakers when she was away at college, and thought it was very exciting, but never had the nerve to try it herself. A boyfriend at college, who liked photography, told her how beautiful she was and tried, on several occasions, to get her to pose nude for his camera club, or even just for him, but she had refused.

A nude beach was one option, but she didn't want to go alone and didn't think any of her hometown friends were adventurous enough to go with her. She also fantasized about being one of the painted cyclists in the 'Fremont Solstice Parade'. She'd seen online photos and videos of nude cyclists artistically painted as animals or cartoon characters. She imagined herself there, being cheered on by the big crowds along both sides of the streets. Jen could paint her face to be anonymous, but Seattle was on the other side of the country, and the cost of a flight was beyond her budget. Going to San Francisco for the 'Bay to Breakers' run was also too much money.

She'd considered naked bike rides closer to home, but nothing really seemed right. Many of the bike photos on the internet were knees-spread crotch shots and that had no appeal to her. She preferred athletic bodies in motion as they ran, and the less clothing the better.

Then one evening, a message from her running club with a calendar of upcoming events mentioned the 'Corporate Challenge 10K' on the campus of Sloan Guaranty & Trust in Maryland. It was just a couple-of-hours drive from her home. She clicked on the link, and one of the comments said the run would include naked mailgirls. A link in that comment led to images of naked, athletic women running together, while guys on the edge of the road waved and took pictures with their cell phones.

This was the opportunity she'd been waiting for! She could have the thrill of running nude, but not be obvious about it because she'd just be one runner in a group of naked women. The Gaithersburg area was far enough from where she lived, that there would not likely be anyone there she knew.

She felt her pussy begin to tingle as she opened the online registration form. The image of the nude runners was so exciting to her, that she slipped her hand inside her panties to feel her wetness and circled her fingers around and around. She moved to her bed to continue pleasuring herself. As she neared her release, her calves tensed, her body bucked wildly, and her small breasts bounced uncontrollably.

Returning to her computer, Jen filled in most of the boxes, but realized there was a problem when the form asked for the name of the company she was running for. The race was a corporate challenge so she could not run as an individual. She did not want to have stories of her nude run getting back to her current boss, so using the company where she worked was not a good option. She closed the webpage to give her time to think and eventually decided on the 'Elm Creek Deli' where she had worked one summer in college. They did not have a team when she worked there, so she thought it was a safe choice. The fifty-dollar fee to register the team was an unexpected cost, but one she could afford.

The race was eight weeks away, and her nude running debut was almost always on her mind. She wondered what it would be like to be naked in front of so many people. Jen had a few friends, but no one she was ready to tell about her plan. To make sure she was ready, she spent more time on strength and conditioning exercises. Jen also ran over the distance for twelve kilometers one Saturday, to get her body ready for a longer distance than she was used to. She had run 10K races twice before, and she had been running three to seven kilometers at least three times each week; sometimes with people from her local running club. On hot, steamy summer runs when she wore a sports bra and mini-shorts on her training runs, she imagined how she would feel running without them.

How and when to take her clothes off was one big question. How to get her clothes back on again after the race was an even bigger question. After considering lots of options, she decided to wear a lightweight sleeveless crop-top and shorts. Both were small enough that she could ball them up and carry them in her hand during the race, then quickly get dressed again just after she crossed the finish line.

As race day approached, she was in great shape and ready to run. Jen didn't have to win the races she ran, but she always wanted to do well. So, it was natural for her to feel uneasy during the drive on the morning of the 10K.

Jen was nervous and aroused. Knowing that she would be running nude increased her anxiety, but also her excitement. She could feel her pussy tingle even more. She could feel the moisture between her thighs and reached down to touch herself and confirm what she already knew. She was wet and she brought her hand up to taste her juices several times. The touch of her fingers felt so good that she almost missed the freeway exit for SG&T.

Weeks earlier when she looked at the photos of the running mailgirls, she'd noticed their pussies were all bare, so she shaved hers, too the night before. Her labia were particularly sensitive to the breeze she felt under her shorts, as she walked toward the registration area to get her race chip which she laced into her running shoe.

She took her race bib back to her car, pulled up one side of her shorts, and using a wide grease pencil and a stencil sheet, she wrote her number on one hip and then the other. Her number probably would not be the same style as the real mailgirls, but it was a legitimate number, so she hoped she'd get no trouble from race officials for not wearing her bib during the race.

Kneeling to adjust her shoelaces, she discreetly left her keys on a lip under the rear bumper of her car after she locked the doors. Jen did her usual pre-race warm-up, lightly jogging around the parking lot. Her muscles were warm and ready. Her breathing was deep. Pretty soon, a crowd began to gather near the starting area. It was easy to spot the mailgirls and she moved close to where they were standing. Her plan was to blend in with the mailgirl group as quickly as she could.

As expected, their asses and pussies were naked, but Jen was surprised to see the mailgirls wearing satin bras with large cut-outs. Their nipples were exposed but they were not topless like the photos she had seen when she decided to run this 10K.

In this moment, as she noticed the crowd of women runners around her, she started to freak out. "Why am I doing this?" she asked herself. "What if a friend of my parents sees me naked and tells them? What if I get arrested?" Before she had too much time to consider her options, the starting gun went off and in one quick motion Jen's trembling hands stripped her skimpy shorts down to her ankles, over her shoes and off and then began to run. Other runners around her were focussed on the race and didn't even seem to notice her nudity. If any did, they may have assumed she was one of the mailgirls.

She dodged a couple of runners and quickly fell in a few steps behind the cluster of bare-assed mailgirls. They were beautiful to watch in motion from behind, with nicely toned arms, shoulders, legs, and, of course, their butts. She was getting more and more turned on, and pretty soon could feel moisture from her shaved pussy coating her inner thighs as she ran. The breeze on her body felt good, and her nipples were standing up at attention under her skimpy top.

She had a quick drink as she passed the water table at one kilometer. The mailgirls had started to spread out a bit, and she soon was following two of them who ran at about her pace. Jen made sure to run lightly at the comfortable pace she'd been practicing and resist the urge to go out fast like many others. The bras partly covering the mailgirls breasts were a disappointment. She wanted to be naked running with other naked women.

Jen thought about the times she had passed on opportunities to streak in college. She remembered several other times in her life when she had missed out on some fun because she was just too shy, conservative, or afraid to take a chance. This race was probably her only time to try this, and her bottom was already bare, so she pulled her crop-top and bib up over her head and exposed her 34B breasts to the world. She was finally doing what she had wanted to do for so long. It was a dream come true.

She passed another runner who shrieked, "Jen, you're naked!" The woman quickly took two longer strides before reaching forward to smack her on the butt. The spank on her sweaty bottom stung, and she cried out in surprise. Several other runners looked their way. It was Nancy from her running club. She worked in an office down the hall. Jen thought competing so far out of town meant she was safe from meeting people who knew her.

"Just a side of me ... you haven't seen before," she responded between breaths, while trying to stay calm.

"I'm seeing a lot of you ... I haven't seen before!" Nancy said. "I can't wait ... to tell the guys at the office." Jen opened her stride a bit more leaving Nancy behind and settled back into her rhythm. She glowed from a thin sheen of sweat all over her young, athletic body. She probably had a red handprint on her butt from where Nancy smacked her, but now was not the time to check.

While running past a water table, Jen took small drink of water and poured the rest over her head. One grinning guy splashed cool water on her chest, chilling her bare breasts for a while as the water evaporated.

As the race continued, the runners were spread out more both in front of her and behind. A few of the 10K runners noticed and commented on her form. No longer hidden from the view of spectators by a pack of other runners, Jen and the mailgirls were the target of lots of cheers and yells from the crowd. Some of it was crude, but most of it complimentary.

She was feeling the burn from her leg muscles around seven kilometers, and knew it would be easy to give in to the pain and slow down. She passed some runners who had started too fast and were now walking toward the finish. She ran past another crowd of cheering fans, felt their rowdy energy give her a boost, smiled at them, and kept going. She was not going to let herself give up.

Another runner matched her pace and breathlessly asked, "What's it like ... being a mailgirl?"

"I'm actually not a mailgirl," Jen replied. "I just like running nude." A moment later, she added, "You should try it."

"You look great," the other woman replied, "but I don't think so." They ran together a bit longer until they became separated at the next trip past the water table where Jen poured water down the back of her neck. The cool water felt very good.

At nine kilometers, Jen was feeling great. She smiled, partly to improve her running efficiency, and partly because she was having a wonderful time. The two mailgirls she had been following since the start picked up their pace, and Jen stayed right with them, three steps behind. She was breathing perfectly and her strong legs were moving with purpose, perhaps helped by the lubricant that continued to flow from her bare pussy and coated her inner thighs.

She sprinted to the finish. Her time under forty minutes was her personal best. There were a lot of cameras at the finish line and she covered her breasts with her right arm and her pussy with her left hand.

The race was over and she was delighted with her time of 38:53. She suddenly felt very vulnerable without any clothes on, and no other nude women running with her. She also wanted to get dressed before Nancy showed up with a million questions. Jen thought it was better to talk to her now, than wait until Monday morning at the office, which was sure to involve a lot of teasing. Nancy, however, was the least of her problems.

People cheered during the race, but the mood of the crowd changed after the finish. Now they pointed at her and took pictures with their phones as she struggled to catch her breath in the post-race crowd. One woman called her a slut and a man yelled at her to cover up and said she should be ashamed of herself.

Attracted by the commotion, a TV crew moved toward her, so Jen turned away and walked as fast as she could to find some sort of safety. Two young men tried to block her, but she managed to elude them and walk toward the portable toilets where she could hide and put on her clothes. There was the usual long lineup, so she ducked in behind the row of toilets to shield her from most of the public view.

Still out of breath, Jen unwrapped the little ball of clothes she'd been holding during the race. She bent forward and was about to pull her shorts on when, without any warning, she felt one hand grab her bare left butt cheek and another grab her shoulder. She shrieked, and tried to wriggle away, dropping her shorts and top in the process, but the female guard was strong and Jen was too exhausted to give much resistance.

"Where do you think you're going?" the woman said. It was one of the additional security guards hired for the race by SG&T. Unlike the permanent guards on staff, this guard did not know all the mailgirls and thought she was preventing an escape. As they walked, the fingers of the hand on her butt slid into the damp cleft between her cheeks and rested against her labia, but Jen didn't bother to protest. She effortlessly marched naked Jen right back through the crowd that had been jeering at her and taking pictures.

"Good, she's getting arrested," one woman called out. The guard pushed Jen over to a water table where several mailgirls were stretching and cooling down after the race. The near-naked mailgirls were being watched by many people, including a stern-looking, black-haired woman holding a riding crop ...

*****

storymac
storymac
19 Followers