All Comments on 'Running with Mailgirls'

by storymac

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cradulichcradulich7 months ago

good story but ended too soon. She needs to get back home and or become a mailgirl

CorbinCCorbinC7 months ago

Well, that was a rather abrupt ending. Does this mean there will be other chapters to follow? Will Jen be "punished" by being forced to became that which she impersonated and "forced" to become a mailgirl? Can't wait.

KitPiscesKitPisces7 months ago

Delightful story, very well written. It was very easy to relate to the emotions Jen was felling. I agree that the story ended too soon. Was Jen punished by the guard (or the judgmental crowd)? Did the Mailgirls initiate Jil into their club. Did our heroine have to travel home in the nude? Was Jil humiliated at work on Monday? It's like a giant unsolved mystery. Really hot story though. Please write more.

storymacstorymac7 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the helpful comments, Thankyou for sending your suggestions. Part 2 will be coming soon.

Spadassin1968Spadassin19687 months ago
Running with mailgirls.

I’m enthusiastic , reading a story along the lines of “ Mailgirls on the run” . I really hope you plan on adding more chapters because i’m hanging on my seat now . what Mistress V will do with Jen, how the meeting with Nancy go and what reactions will Jen co-worker will be ? Will Nancy face charge for slapping Jen butt ? Thank you for sharing your fantastic work .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous