Running with Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like what you see?" she asks.

"Definitely!" Amy replies.

Amy watches Ruby finish dressing before she tries to dress herself. Pulling lycra over a wet body is challenging. Ruby helps by tugging material as necessary. Finally, tying her shoes, she joins Ruby at the edge of the clearing.

Ruby slides gracefully through the trees back to the trail, turning around just before the last tree. Pulling Amy's face down to hers, she kisses Amy full on the lips. Amy has never kissed another woman. The feeling leaves her wondering why she has been waiting.

Giggling, Ruby reaches up and pinches one of Amy's nipples before turning and running down the path. Amy laughs and follows quickly, catching Ruby. She slowly covers the last couple of yards to closure so she can watch Ruby's ass move in her tights.

"I am turning into a slutty old woman," she says.

Ruby turns and yells over her shoulder, "First one back gets to be on the bottom."

Amy's brow furrows, trying desperately to absorb the challenge.

"Bottom of what?" she wonders, "Shit, wait, do I want to be on the bottom?"

Would it be better on the bottom? Amy's competitive nature takes over as she sprints to catch Ruby. Amy knows it is only 500 yards back to the hotel. She has to move her ass. She can see Ruby rounding the last corner, so she surges forward. She catches Ruby just as they enter the parking lot, slowing to a walk as they approach the hotel.

"Nice job, sexy," whispers Ruby as she walks by, "I am not supposed to hang out with guests, so let us walk in separately. I will come up to your room in the employee elevator. Give me five minutes".

Amy turns, smiles and nods as she walks into the hotel and over to the bank of elevators. Turning, she returns to the coffee shop and orders two lattes which she charges to her room. Amy has yet to learn what Ruby drinks, but drip coffee is in the room, giving some alternatives.

Up the elevator and into her room, she leaves one coffee on the desk and takes the other to the balcony to enjoy the morning breeze. Standing in the fresh breeze distracted her from thinking about the young lady coming to her room in the next few minutes. Feeling bound, Amy pulls off her shirt and running bra, throwing them in the corner. Pulling on her loose pyjama top, she walks back on the balcony to let the cool breeze play over her face and under her shirt, cooling her sweaty skin.

Two minutes later, she hears a soft knock at the door, "Quick, let me in before someone sees me," she hears from the other side.

Running to the door, she quickly opens it as Ruby scrambles in. She is still in running attire but now carries a small bag. Obviously, her uniform for the day.

"I just called in sick for the morning, so we can hang out until noon if you want!" Ruby says with a smile.

Amy stares and smiles, "Do you want a coffee? I have regular or a latte."

"Amazing," replies Ruby, "a latte would be perfect."

Seeing that Amy has traded in her running gear for a loose shirt Ruby pulls open her bag and extracts a long sleeve work shirt.

"Here, let me get you something," Amy suggests as she opens her bag. Grabbing a button-up pyjama top, she throws it at Ruby.

Ruby holds the shirt to her face, "It smells like you", she says with a smile.

Ruby then removes her running shirt and pulls her bra over her head. Amy can only stare.

"Those breasts are simply amazing," she mutters under her breath.

"Pardon me?" responds Ruby.

"Nothing, nothing, don't let me distract you."

Ruby pulls the silk pyjama top on over her arms and leaves the buttons undone. She walks over to the balcony and looks out over the lake. While she sips her coffee and takes in the view, Ruby casually slips out of her running tights. Her round bottom just peaks out from below the hem of the shirt. As she stands on her toes to view something closer to the hotel, the shirt pulls up, revealing her firm round ass. Amy draws in a sharp breath as she watches the scene unfold.

"Nice room you have here," Ruby remarks.

"Ya, it is nice but not as nice as the person standing in it," she replies

Ruby turns around to look at Amy. Leaning back onto the railing, the shirt slips open to expose one of Ruby's breasts. Ruby's smooth belly is visible, her skin bare and smooth from her belly down past her waist to the top of her fit legs. Amy is mesmerized. She sits on the bed, lost in her thoughts. Ruby grins at her like a fool.

"You have never done this, have you?" Ruby questions.

"No, not really," admits Amy sheepishly.

She looks down at the ground for a second, unsure what to say or do. When she finally looks up, Ruby walks back into the room and places her coffee on the desk. She is now standing barely six feet away. The sun is at her back, creating a halo around her body.

"It's ok, I will be gentle," Ruby assures her as she walks over.

She pulls Amy's head slowly into one of her breasts. Amy opens her mouth and begins to slowly lick around Ruby's nipple. Amy places her hands on Ruby's smooth hips as Ruby runs her fingers through Amy's hair. Massaging her scalp while directing her mouth. Amy alternates between licking, sucking lightly and biting. She can feel Ruby's nipple hardening between her lips as she plays. Licking the deep furrow between Ruby's breasts, Amy can taste the sweat from the run. Her senses are filled with the smell and the taste of Ruby. She wonders what other sensory pleasures are in store for her.

"Let's grab a quick shower," Ruby says, pulling Amy's head up and kissing her.

Her tongue probes Amy's mouth tentatively, licking her lips and teasing her tongue. She is gentle, soft, unlike any man Amy has ever been with. Ruby's thumbs lightly stroke Amy's cheeks and ears as her tongue continues to probe Amy's mouth. Amy feels like she could stay here forever. She feels herself pursuing Ruby's mouth as she stands up. Her eyes are closed, desperately waiting for Ruby's mouth to reconnect. She feels a hot breath in her ear as Ruby's tongue traces her earlobe.

"Come on, baby", Ruby purrs.

Ruby tugs Amy's shirt over her head, stopping to hold Amy's arms overhead, bound by the material of the shirt. Amy's breasts are stretched up, her firm shoulders and arms accentuated.

"Fuck you are gorgeous," Ruby remarks, "I want to taste every inch of you."

Amy's knees almost buckle under her. Ruby throws the shirt on the bed and kneels in front of Amy. Grabbing the waist of her tights, she slowly rolls them down across Amy's firm thighs. Amy can feel Ruby's breath at the apex of her legs, her hips pushing forward, seeking contact. If Ruby notices, she says nothing as she rolls the tights down Amy's legs and off her feet.

Ruby stands and pulls their bodies together. Hot skin in contact finally, a quick peck on Amy's lips, and she dashes off to the bathroom. Amy sits back on the bed, knees again betraying her. Taking a deep breath, she stands and walks, on quivering legs, to the shower.

Amy sees Ruby standing under the hot shower. Steam has already filled the stall, but she is still visible in all her glory, water cascading over her curves. Amy watches for a few seconds before entering the stall to join her. Ruby turns around to allow the water to wash over the front of her body, allowing Amy to approach from the back. Playing lighting with Ruby's shoulders and neck, she hears a low moan. Amy reaches over for the soap. Lathering up her hands, she starts to wash Ruby's back. Amy's belly is churning with butterflies. She moves the soap around Ruby's back, neck and waist. Ruby is fit but less firm than Amy. It is a soft firmness; Amy luxuriates in the feel of the curves under her hands.

Ruby's moans are continuous now, light but encouraging, "That is amazing, right there, harder, your hands feel perfect; please don't stop."

Ruby arches her back and leans into Amy's chest. Amy finds her hands in front of Ruby, wrapping around her thin waist. She soaps Ruby's arms and belly, moving up to feel the underside of her heavy breasts. She is being so cautious, unsure of how to proceed.

"It's ok, please touch them; I want you to touch them," Ruby whispers, twisting her head back to kiss Amy's neck.

Amy moves her soapy hands up to cup Ruby's breasts. She marvels at how heavy they are. Squeezing them, she runs her thumbs over Ruby's nipples, eliciting more moans. Bringing her hands up to Ruby's neck, she slides her hands down from the top, thumbs tracing the cleavage, her fingers pinching as they glide over her nipples.

Getting more daring, Amy runs her hands down Ruby's belly, squeezing gently as they move between her legs. Ruby moves her feet apart with little steps, giving Amy better access. Amy wants to touch Ruby everywhere, slowly running her hands up and down her toned body.

Kissing her neck, she whispers in Ruby's ear, "You are perfect, amazing, beautiful. You feel spectacular; I want to taste every part of you."

She feels Ruby melt into her arms as Amy's hands roam over her soft skin.

Turning to face her, Ruby looks into her eyes, "Let me wash you now," she whispers as she turns Amy around.

Ruby repeats the same motions on Amy's back, front, breasts and legs. Amy wants her hands everywhere at once. Turning her around, Ruby pulls Amy under the shower to rinse her clean. Ruby is nestled into her arms, staring up at her with a passion Amy has never seen before in anyone.

"Take me to bed," Ruby whispers, "make me yours; my body belongs to you, do anything you want to it, to me."

Amy feels a surge of delight deep in her core. Amy has never been one to take control in the bedroom, although her competitive nature makes being in control a natural feeling. She realizes she wants to take control of the situation, give Ruby pleasure, and make her squeal delightfully. Ruby is soft in her arms as Amy turns off the shower. Ruby is pliant, clinging to her, waiting for her to take the lead. Amy grabs a towel off the rack to dry Ruby completely. As she reaches to dry the inside of her legs, Ruby giggles.

"I don't think you can dry that area very well. I am so excited; you are so beautiful. I will do anything you want."

Ruby runs a finger lightly between her legs and lifts it to Amy's lips. Tracing her wet finger around Amy's lips and over her tongue as Amy opens her mouth. Ruby stands on her toes and kisses Amy again. The taste of her sex on their lips is intoxicating.

Amy quickly dries herself off. Grabbing Ruby's hand, she leads her back to the bed. Amy pulls the covers back and sits Ruby on the sheets. Amy looks out at the sun streaming in from the balcony, the light breeze cooling the room, and then down at Ruby. She scoots onto the bed and lays back on the pillows.

"This is amazing," Ruby says, "the bed smells like you, a little bit of sex and sweat; I could live here."

Amy crawls up on the bed beside Ruby. Sliding one hand under her neck, she leans in to kiss her again. Her other hand lightly roams Ruby's body, touching, squeezing, and stroking. Ruby's nipples have hardened under her touch. Amy leans her head down and takes one in her mouth. Ruby's back arches to increase the pressure. Ruby's legs have spread wide to give Amy access to her hot, wet folds. Amy moves her mouth to the other nipple, sucking it gently. Her fingers are stroking up one leg and down the other, exploring the smooth skin, avoiding the most sensitive areas.

Amy is driving Ruby to incredible heights. Ruby's hips are grinding slowly, seeking more stimulation. Her breath is hot on Amy's neck, and her hands lightly stroke Amy's hips and legs. Amy leans back to guide Ruby's head to her breasts. Ruby begins sucking and licking her hard nipple, filling Amy's body with rippling electric currents. Ruby pulls her knees back, desperately opening herself to Amy's teasing fingers.

"Oh god, please touch me, fuck, I want you inside me," Ruby begs.

Ruby's pleas fill Amy with a sense of control and excitement. She wants to hear and feel Ruby orgasm. She wants to be the one to give her that orgasm. She wants her to beg for it. Her own excitement leaks continuously from her onto the sheets. Rubbing her thighs together, she can tell her clit is swollen and sensitive.

Amy leans down again to kiss Ruby. After several moments, she pulls Ruby's head back, remarking, "I seem to remember something about getting to be on the bottom."

Ruby giggles, "Yes, you did pass me right at the end. Your wish is my command."

With that, Ruby sits up and pushes Amy back on her back.

"Is this what you want me to do? Tell me exactly how you want it."

Amy sighs deeply, watching the young beauty hovering over her. Hard nipples topping those fantastic breasts.

"Come over here," Amy commands, pulling Ruby to squat over her face.

Looking up, she can see every wet fold. Looking down, she can see Ruby's heavy breasts hanging, swaying, brushing against her belly and thighs. Amy pulls her knees back, encouraging Ruby to explore. Ruby moves around, hands under Amy's hips, arms holding her legs back. Amy can not believe she is in this position, so totally exposed to Ruby.

"Lick me, baby, lick me nice and slow," Amy whispers, "I will try to make you come; tell me when you are close so we can come together."

Amy reaches up to pull Ruby closer to her mouth. Reaching her tongue out tentatively, the nervous first touch quickly leads to more assertive attention. Ruby's hips guide her, subtly directing her tongue to areas that demand attention. Her movements give away her increasing enjoyment, moving in time with Amy's tongue. Licking, sucking, and probing, Amy's tongue is everywhere. She occasionally sucks hard on Ruby's clit eliciting tiny squeals of delight. Her hands move continually between holding Ruby's firm ass to playing with Ruby's breasts and nipples. Amy luxuriates in Ruby's tongue exploring between her spread thighs. She can feel her orgasm building and hopes she is doing the same to Ruby.

Amy feels Ruby's tongue delve down to explore her ass. The feeling is exquisite. Amy's hips revolve up to meet her tongue. Amy's head is filled with the sensation as she reaches her tongue up to Ruby's tight little hole to replicate the gesture. Swirling around the edges before probing inside, she hears Ruby's gasps.

"Oh my god, that's the spot, keep that up, and I will come for sure," Ruby moans.

Amy needs no urging. Ruby's tongue on her swollen clit increases its pressure. She keeps probing at Ruby's tight hole, licking, kissing, and biting. Ruby's breathing is becoming ragged. Amy can feel her ass start to clench around her tongue.

"Holy fuck, I am going to come, I am going to come on your tongue," moans Ruby.

"Wait for me!" Amy pleads, raising her hips to meet Ruby's frantic mouth.

Both women bear down, tongues frantic, fingers sliding rapidly over wet swollen flesh.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes, come now, come with me," Amy yells as her orgasm peaks.

Ruby grinds down hard on Amy's tongue. Amy can feel Ruby's ass clench and unclench. Ruby's wetness is everywhere, leaking down Amy's chin and neck. Amy focuses on Ruby's sensitive ass as Ruby grinds through her orgasm. Gasp after gasp, Amy can feel Ruby's hot breath on her thighs.

Finally, Ruby slows down, raising her head from Amy's legs and rolling off her to collapse back on the bed. Amy is glowing with bliss and more than a bit of pride. She was curious if she could finish Ruby off, being as inexperienced as she was. Ruby's chest is flushed, and her breath still comes in gasps.

"That was incredible; you are so amazing," Ruby says in a sultry voice. "You are so beautiful; your body is fantastic."

Amy blushes from the praise. Propping herself up on one elbow, she surveys Ruby's fit young body. Amy feels a renewed swell in her belly, surprising herself. She desperately wants to taste Ruby again.

Running her hand across Ruby's leg, she whispers, "I think I need to try it on top as well to figure out which I like best."

Ruby's eyes open slowly, a smile creeping across her face.

"Of course, lover, come here."

Amy rolls over to straddle Ruby's face. Sitting up to let Ruby explore, playing softly with her breasts. Ruby's tongue slides across sensitive skin. She bites swollen folds. She probes deep into the wet darkness. Amy's hips move in a slow dance over Ruby's face, eyes shut, soft moans and gasps the only sound in the room. Amy feels the flutters in her belly increase in frequency until they blend into rippling waves. Finally, another orgasm races through her body.

"Yes, oh yes, oh my god, baby, that is so good, fuck," Amy moans.

Ruby never stops her ministrations. Amy lowers her head between Ruby's legs to taste her again. Amy feels more comfortable this time, more in tune with the other woman's body. Their soft licking quickly becomes frantic as they pace each other to another explosion.

Amy laughs, rolling over onto her back, "I need some water so I don't become dehydrated. Do you want one?"

Amy jumps from the bed and grabs a bottle of water from the small fridge. Ruby steps from the bed, grabs her cold coffee from the desk and walks onto the balcony.

"I'm good," Ruby says over her shoulder.

Amy sits on the edge of the bed, watching Ruby's calm confidence as she leans, totally naked, over the balcony's edge. Amy can only stare, amazed at this simple beauty and the pleasure she has brought into her life. Amy knows it is not a relationship, just a one-afternoon stand, but she has forgotten about everything else going on in her life for a couple hours, and that is really what a vacation was about, wasn't it.

Amy's mind spins wildly as she watches Ruby leaning over the edge. She gets up quietly from the bed and walks over behind Ruby. Lightly stroking her lower back, she hears Ruby sigh softly. The simple sound is enough to give Amy a slight shiver. She slowly moves her hands to Ruby's hips, kneading the strong muscles. She gets down on her knees and pulls Ruby's hips towards her. Running her tongue down Ruby's back and across her muscular butt, she dips her tongue into the dark crevice. Ruby moans and pushes back against her.

Amy pulls Ruby's cheeks apart, sliding her tongue back to the rear entrance that gripped her tongue earlier. Licking and biting the soft skin around the edges, she hears Ruby's moans get louder. Amy feels a hand at the back of her head, guiding it forward.

Five mins later and Ruby is moaning through her orgasm, "Yes, oh my god, yes, yes, make me come, eat my ass baby, fuck yes."

Amy can feel the tremors in Ruby's legs as she holds her tight against her tongue. Ruby bends full over, pressing as much as she can into Amy's mouth. Rubbing in circles before collapsing awkwardly into Amy's arm. Laughing, Amy pulls her up onto the lounger and holds her close as the shivers continue to move through her body. Amy reaches over and grabs a towel to cover them both up and allows Ruby to nestle into her arms. Amy's face is in her hair, her hand holding her close while lightly stroking her shoulders.

Amy wants to stay here forever, holding her sweet little treasure in her arms. She looks over at the clock and realizes with disappointment that they have less than an hour before Ruby returns to work.

"Babe, you need to think about getting ready for work," Amy whispers in her ear.

Ruby whimpers a bit, "I know, I know. If I try to book off any more time, they will really give me shit."

She rolls over to get up on he knees and kisses Amy passionately on the mouth.

"One quick thing before I leave," she says.

With a smile, she slowly lowers herself down between Amy's legs. Amy is only too willing to give Ruby access. Raising her knees, she spreads her legs wide to allow Ruby's mouth to perform more of its magic. Soon enough, she feels the familiar pressure as yet another orgasm surges from her wet depths.