Running with Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, right there, keep sucking," Amy demands, as Ruby quickly obeys.

The spasms are even more intense than the last time. Amy can barely breathe as the orgasm wracks her body.

"How is it possible to come this hard," questions Amy, as her stomach contracts for the twentieth time.

Ruby leaves Amy in an exhausted heap. Her face is wet with Amy's orgasm as she kisses her on the mouth and skips off to grab a shower.

Amy lays on the lounger listening to Ruby singing quietly in the shower. Drained, relaxed, and stress-free, she feels perfect in all ways. She hears the shower end and sees Ruby walk into the room, drying her hair with a small towel. Her breasts swing as she moves, and her butt swishes from side to side. Ruby is almost dancing.

"You look happy," Amy says with a smile.

"Of course, babe, I had the best morning ever," Ruby replies.

Amy smiles and keeps watching as Ruby arranges her clothes on the bed. Bending over to drag something out of her bag Amy is presented with a full view of her fantastic backside. Amy feels the flutters starting again.

"Holy shit, girl, get yourself in control", Amy hisses to herself.

Despite her admonishments, her hands find themselves moving down her belly. She tries to rub small circles on her abused clit without Ruby noticing. Ruby turns, bending over to pull on her pants, her full breasts hanging down.

"Fuck you are beautiful," Amy whispers.

Ruby stands up straight, smiling ear to ear. She sits down on the edge of the bed, pulling on her shirt and slowly buttoning it. No bra, same as the first night they met.

Ruby watches the motion of Amy's hand, smiling at the unsuccessful attempts at concealment.

"Don't hide it love, let me see," encourages Ruby, "come for me again before I leave,"

All resistance has left Amy now; her knees are drawn up, one hand spreading herself wide as the other rubs frantically. Ruby stands and comes over, sitting between Amy's legs on the edge of the lounger.

"Come now, come for me, lover," Ruby encourages.

Amy is trying to hold it in as well as she can, not wanting this special moment to end. She looks into Ruby's soft eyes and lets go. With a loud moan, Amy allows her orgasm to take her. She can feel the wetness spraying from her as everything in her body contracts at once.

"Fuck babe, I didn't know you were a squirter," Ruby exclaims, "don't stop; let it all out."

With each contraction, a small spray erupts from her, lessening as her orgasm subsides. With a final gasp, she flops back on the chair. Ruby bends over and drags her tongue up Amy's wet belly, ending with a full kiss.

"Fucking amazing love, fucking amazing."

Ruby stands up, grabs her backpack and walks to the door. As the door closes behind her, she turns, blows a kiss and is gone. Amy collapses back on the lounger, pulls her towel around her and closes her eyes.

The rest of Amy's day is so regular it is almost painful. She spends most of the afternoon lying naked on the lounger in the sun. Reading a book on her iPad, she finds it hard to focus, replaying the morning repeatedly in her head. When she can concentrate on her book, she only manages a page or two before visions of the morning play through her head.

"Mylene is going to love this story," she thinks with a smile.

She finally gets up in the middle of the afternoon, stretching; she walks to the shower to try to wake up. Ordering room service, she realizes she has no desire to interact with anyone else for the time being. Chicken burger, fries and a NetFlix movie.

Amy laughs, "I could do this at home much cheaper."