Running with Ruby

Story Info
An unexpected running partner and a surprise adventure.
7.8k words
4.69
11.9k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy pulls into the hotel driveway. Distracted by the view of the lake, she almost runs down the bellhop. Slamming on the brakes, her face flushes red in embarrassment.

"Holy shit, what a way to start a relaxing getaway", she mutters sarcastically.

Pulling to a stop, she gets out and hands the valet the keys. She reaches into the back seat to retrieve her small travel bag and work backpack. Everything she needs is in these two bags.

Walking into the lobby, she spies the self check-in kiosk. Wanting to avoid all contact with people, she walks over, swipes her credit card and quickly completes the displayed form. A key card drops into the slot at the bottom of the machine, and she is on her way to the bank of elevators. After the crowds of Las Vegas and the constant requirement to "be on", she just wants to collapse into a comfortable chair and read.

The key card opens the door to the junior suite, revealing her room for the next few days. Surveying the space, she realizes she made exactly the correct decision on the room. The vast balcony overlooks the hotel pool, lake, and mountains. The sun is warm as she opens the sliding door. The fresh mountain air greets her as she stops, soaking the sensations.

Reluctant to leave the comforting scene, she backs into the room to throw her bags on the bed. Unpacking quickly, she spies her running kit amidst the confusion and decides that a long run should work out the kinks from the drive from Vegas.

She kicks her boots into the corner and removes her socks and jeans. Pulling her sweatshirt over her head, Amy glimpses her shoulders, arms and the side of her breasts highlighted in the mirror. She can still feel the glow from her encounter in the sauna the previous evening. She realizes she is still worked up by the situation. She throws her sweatshirt on the bed, pushes her jeans down over her hips, and wiggles her butt suggestively in the mirror.

"You are a little slut aren't you," she teases herself with a smile.

As she bends to pull off her jeans, she looks back at her ass and remembers Tina's tongue exploring there. A flush spreads quickly across her chest. She looks away, focusing on her running kit and the exercise ahead.

The temperature outside hovers around 50F, so she throws on her running tights and two long-sleeved shirts. A mesh running hat completes the ensemble. She never runs with music, preferring to listen to her surroundings and her breath, using the time to clear her head of any unresolved issues. She is soon down the elevator, across the parking lot, and onto the running trails. She smiles into the crisp mountain air.

The run starts slow as she works the kicks out of her legs. The trails are incredibly well maintained, so she can look around without fear of tripping. The sun shines down in streaks through the forest canopy. Glimpses of the lake are revealed periodically when the forest thins. After thirty minutes, she stops to turn around, her belly complaining vigorously about the lack of healthy food that morning. As she stops to turn around, she sees a snow-topped mountain in the distance. She walks for a few minutes to enjoy the view.

After another 40 minutes, she is back in the hotel parking lot, sweaty and out of breath. The return route took longer as it was mainly uphill. She is exhilarated.

"That was exactly what I needed", she thinks.

Walking back into the hotel, she notices several male and female employees take the time to watch her walk by. Her tights hug her ass, separating her butt cheeks nicely. She is slightly embarrassed by the looks but excited by the validation provided.

"I guess I am looking ok for an old lady", she smiles.

Spying the hotel restaurant, she walks over to make a reservation for later that evening. She figures she will sit at the bar, the casual conversation provided by the bartender likely the maximum social interaction she can handle right now. As she approaches the reservation desk, Amy notices the young hostess has a warm, inviting smile, not fake like the people she encountered all over Las Vegas. Despite herself, Amy finds she is smiling back as they complete the details of her reservation.

"How was the run?" the hostess asks, "I love the trails out there; I get out as much as I can".

'It was amazing, not too hilly and few of the tree roots and rocks you find on some running trails", she replies, "I was able to run quite quickly without worrying about my footing".

"Did you take the path down to Pine Bay?" she inquires.

"I don't think so; I only saw water through breaks in the trees," Amy replies, disappointment obvious in her voice.

"I love the Pine Bay path. Most people can't even find it. It is hidden around a corner off the main trail," the hostess remarks, "there is a small beach you can access off a little side path which is so private. You can take a quick dip in the water with no one around to watch."

"I will look for it next time," Amy replies, "although running in wet clothes after a swim can be a bit yucky."

"Who swims in their running clothes?" the hostess replies with a mischievous grin, "How long are you staying? I plan to head out for a run before my shift in the morning. If you want to join me, I can show you the path, so you know where it is next time."

"Umm, sure, that sounds like fun. I am here for a couple days. What time do you want to meet?" Amy replies, feeling a funny flutter in her belly.

"6am is when I usually go; is that too early? It gives me time to do a nice run, swim and then get back to recover before my shift at 9am. Is that too early?" she asks again.

"No, that is perfect," Amy replies, "I'm Amy!" she says, extending her hand.

"I am Ruby," replies the hostess with a warm smile, "See you later; I will be here when you come down for dinner."

"See you in a bit," Amy smiles as she turns and walks towards the elevators.

"What the hell just happened?" she asks herself.

She turns as she enters the elevator and looks back at Ruby. The hostess is, at most, twenty-five. She is sporting a lean body and stands a few inches shorter than Amy. Her short hair and cute face made her look like a little pixie, but the conversation proved she was anything but.

Amy returns to her room. Checking her phone, she notices she has a couple hours to kill. Throwing her sweaty clothes on the floor, she pulls on the sweatshirt from earlier and a loose pair of pyjama shorts. Sitting at the desk, she opens her laptop and is soon lost in the work issues of the day. Eventually, she looks up and realizes she has only half an hour to get to her dinner reservations.

Pulling off her clothes, she jumps into the shower, the day's sweat finally washing off her body. As she stands under the hot water, thoughts of Ruby swirl around in her head.

"She is just asking for a running partner, nothing else," she tells herself.

Although as she says this, she notices that her hands are slowly soaping up her breasts and playing absently with her nipples. Shaking her head, she rinses off and exits the shower. Drying off, she pulls on a cleaner version of the sweatshirt from earlier, a tight pair of black jeans, and her go-to Converse high tops.

Applying a little bit of eyeliner, she grabs her phone and room key and strides down the hall to the elevators. A quick shake of her head lets her damp curls fall over her shoulders.

The elevator leaves her in the lobby, where she heads to the restaurant. She sees Ruby talking to a couple at the reception desk and feels the same flutter in her belly as earlier. Her nipples harden slightly; the feeling of brushing against her shirt's rough fabric is distracting. Waiting for her turn to get seated, she notes Ruby's casual friendliness. She jealously wonders if Ruby is constantly flirting with the hotel guests and then shakes her head, admitting that flirting is part of the job.

"Get a hold of yourself, girl," she mutters.

She finally gets to the front of the line. Amy notices that Ruby has opened one more button on her work shirt. This reveals a bit more cleavage than was exposed before. Amy reassesses Ruby's body shape; she is lean but sporting impressive breasts. Amy smiles broadly as Ruby looks up.

"Hi there, I'm back," she exclaims like a frigging schoolgirl.

Ruby's smile could have lit up the Vegas strip.

"I have you in a corner booth instead of at the bar," she proclaims, "I know you wanted a bit of privacy so it didn't look like you were sitting in the middle of everyone all by yourself."

"Thank you so much; that will be great," Amy replies, "as long as it isn't too much trouble."

"No problems at all," Ruby remarks, "come with me."

Ruby grabs a menu and leads Amy over to a corner booth. Ruby's hips are swaying suggestively, at least in Amy's view. Ruby stands out of the way as they approach the booth to allow Amy to walk past. Amy can feel Ruby's full breasts brush against her arm. She looks over, and Ruby stares directly into her eyes.

"Have a great meal; if you need anything, just wave, and I will come right over," Ruby remarks as she sets down the menu.

Looking up, Amy sees Ruby bending over to place the menu at her side, encouraging a glance down her blouse. Amy catches sight of a tanned cleavage with stark white tan lines. It might be her imagination, but Amy thinks she can even see the edge of a small pink nipple. Meeting Ruby's eyes, Amy can tell that Ruby knows she is starting down her top.

"Anything you need," Ruby repeats with a smile and walks off.

The meal is perfect, steak frite, cooked to perfection, with seasonal vegetables on the side. A fantastic glass of red wine, followed by a second, and Amy feels the past week's stress finally leaving her body. Occasionally she sees Ruby flitting about the restaurant, just like the hummingbird that is her namesake. Amy is desperate for Ruby to look over. Like a teenager, she feels an electric jolt when she catches Ruby looking her way.

Any has been having a conversation with herself the entire dinner. In the past, she has never found herself attracted to women in anything but a friendship way. After meeting Sue in Vegas months ago, she has noticed them more frequently. The idea of being with a woman exclusively is not appealing, but she realizes that exploring that aspect of her sexuality is becoming intriguing. She wonders if she missed a chance to explore something with Sue those many months ago. The night they had together was special, and it might have been ruined if one of them had tried to push it in a physical direction.

She needed to talk to someone but didn't know who to confide in. Mylene would understand, of course, but she wondered if Mylene's sexual leanings would skew her opinions.

She needed to chat with someone closer to her own situation. Her thoughts turned to Syd. She understood Syd was in a tenuous position, her marriage on the verge of breakup. Syd was quite open about sex, which might just have been compensation for her husband's lack of interest. Syd had confided recently that they had not been intimate for a couple months and that she suspected it was the end of the line for them. She made a note to grab a coffee with Syd on her return to try to share her feelings.

Looking back at Ruby moving around the entrance to the restaurant, she wonders if she is reading too much into the situation. She resolves to go with the flow and see where things end up, if anywhere, during tomorrow's run.

Waving the server over, she signs the bill, noting her room number and adding a generous tip. She hopes Ruby gets some of that, as the service was terrific.

As she leaves the restaurant, she catches Ruby's eye one final time.

"Meet outside the front doors at 6am," Ruby exclaims, "no sleeping in."

With a big smile, Amy waves, shakes her head yes and walks back to the elevators.

Back in her room, Amy strips down and climbs under the covers. She is a little worked up but also confused and exhausted. She closes her eyes and has visions of Ruby sliding between her legs, tongue tracing a line across her fit belly.

Forcing her eyes open, she sits up against the headboard. Simply rubbing herself to orgasm seemed lacklustre compared to the visions flowing through her head. She needs a distraction, so she turns on Netflix and is soon watching a mindless movie.

Amy wakes with a start, crumpled in a ball on her bed, blanket half on, her butt sticking obscenely out into the room. She looks around, confused; the first night in a hotel was always disorienting. Focusing on the clock radio, she determines it is only 4am; she has been asleep for six hours. Surprisingly she feels incredibly refreshed.

She grabs her phone and sets the alarm for 5:30am to be sure she wakes up in time to grab a coffee before heading down for her run with Ruby. Laying back down on the bed, pulling the covers across her, she tucks her phone under her pillow and falls back into a deep sleep.

The soft melody of her alarm stirs Amy. She feels even better now than at 4am and quickly rouses herself out of bed to get ready to run. Jumping in the shower, she rinses the sleep off her body. Her thoughts are purposefully on her run, avoiding thoughts about her running partner.

Pulling on the same tights as the day before, she drags a running bra over her head, followed by a long sleeve Lulu shirt. She checks the weather; it is already warmer than the day before. Leaving her shoes untied, she stuffs her room key in her pocket and is off to the elevators. Some light stretches on the way down, and she feels limber and ready to go. Glancing around the hotel lobby, she realizes how early it is. The restaurant is closed, and only two people hang around the coffee shop.

She walks to the front of the hotel and steps through the front door. As she turns to ensure no one is caught in the door behind her, she spies Ruby stretching against a wall across the parking lot. Ruby is wearing black running tights and a similar top to Amy's but in a bright yellow. Ruby is also wearing a black headband. Amy ambles over as Ruby continues to stretch. Ruby seems incredibly flexible and likely has zero issues pulling muscles while she runs.

Amy bends down to tie her shoes as Ruby waves to her upside down between her legs in the middle of a stretch. Amy laughs and glances from Ruby's shoes up her long legs to her incredibly shapely butt. As she stands, Amy marvels at Ruby's breasts. They are firm and large, contrasting dramatically with her lean body.

"You ready?" Ruby asks, "No point in waiting."

"Let's go," replies Amy.

Off they go, following, for the most part, the same path Amy started on yesterday. The miles go by underfoot, rolling hills and smooth trails. Ruby is a great runner, and they pace each other easily. They chat about running, races and locations. Amy tells Ruby about triathlons, in which Ruby expresses a sincere interest. Ruby concedes she is a decent swimmer but doesn't really enjoy biking.

Eventually, they reach the trail junction where Amy had turned to go back to the hotel. Ruby takes them in the opposite direction.

"Don't worry, this only adds half a mile to the route," she explains.

The path leads them closer to the lake than she had run yesterday. The running remains easy as even the side path is well maintained. As they approach what looks like a turnaround point, Ruby suddenly veers to the left again. Pushing a low branch aside, she ducks into a barely visible tunnel in the foliage. Ruby reaches down and pauses her watch; Amy does the same.

The increasing sounds of water let Amy know they are approaching a beach. Brushing past one more bush, they end up on a short stretch of very secluded beach. Amy looks out onto the lake and realizes no buildings are visible. The bay narrows at its entrance, so they would likely miss the beach even if someone boated by.

"Total isolation in the middle of a busy tourist area, amazing." Amy marvels.

"What do you think?" questions Ruby.

"It is amazing," Amy responds as she looks around.

Amy stares at the pristine nature surrounding her when she hears a giggle behind her.

"Let's go, chickie, let's see how good a swimmer ol'miss triathlete is," Ruby yells as she sprints by Amy, totally naked.

"What the hell, how did you take your clothes off so fast?" she yells at Ruby's retreating figure.

Amy is mesmerized by Ruby's body, watching as she sprints by and dives into the water. Strong strokes propel her out into the middle of the small bay. Amy looks around, still curious if they are truly alone.

"Fuck it, I am on vacation," she thinks as she peels off her shirt.

Her bra follows, exposing her breasts to the cool air. Her nipples harden instantly. She toes off her shoes and then peels her tights down her legs. She walks to the water, conscious that Ruby has stopped swimming and is watching her enter the water. The water is cool but not unbearable. She walks a few steps, testing the water and then dives into the water. A few quick strokes, and she joins Ruby in the middle of the bay.

"Hey there, sexy lady," exclaims Ruby, making Amy blush, "I could tell you had a nice shape, but I wasn't sure until you let everything hang loose."

"Hang is not a word you should use with an older lady," Amy admonishes her with a smile.

"Ha ha, true, and to be fair, nothing is hanging loose on you; your body is fucking amazing," Ruby continues.

Ruby looks over, "Follow me," she says and then sets off across the bay. Thirty seconds later, she pulls herself up on a rock on the other side of the bay. Still in the water, Amy marvels at Ruby's shapely ass. She feels a familiar tingle return to her belly.

She pulls herself up to sit beside Ruby on the flat rock. Ruby has her knees pulled up to her chest. Amy can only see hints of white skin through the tangle of arms and legs. She is hugging herself to stay warm as well. Feeling heat under her butt, she stretches face down on the hot stone to absorb the heat like a snake in the desert.

After a few minutes, she feels a bead of sweat growing on her toned back. One bead of sweat becomes another and another. Before long, she feels the beads pooling in the small of her back.

After a couple of minutes, she notices the feeling of sweat sliding down her back has changed slightly. She can feel Ruby slowly tracing the outlines of her shoulder blades. Fingers barely touch her skin, evoking a strong electric connection; the feeling is intense.

Tracing each ridge of her skin, the outline of each muscle. She feels a surge of heat and wetness. She can feel the internal heat building as Ruby's fingers trace her back, moving from shoulder to neck, slowly winding down her spine to her lower back, hips and firm butt.

She arches her back slightly, subtly encouraging exploration. She doesn't know how to properly acknowledge what Ruby is doing but figures a subtle indication of agreement might be warranted. She feels a gentle kiss on her back and a hot tongue following the bead of sweat down her back. Her back arches even more, encouraging further exploration.

The light kisses continue, moving around her back, down to her butt. The flutters in her belly swell. Amy begins to bend her legs under her to give Ruby more access when the contact stops.

"Let's go back to your room," Ruby suggests as she dives into the water.

Amy is distraught. She is wound up tight and has been left on a hot rock in the middle of a lake in a strange forest by a young nymphette in running tights.

She slowly regains her composure. Diving into the water, she quickly catches Ruby before she reaches the beach. As they drag themselves out of the water, Ruby grins, obviously proud of herself. Amy stands defiantly before her, watching Ruby squirm into her running gear. Ruby's breasts are fabulous, full, heavy, and well-tanned, with delicious tan lines across the edge of her dark pink nipple. Ruby sees her watching and laughs gently.