All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 12'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
masterhobbesmasterhobbesalmost 8 years ago
Glorious

More please.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 8 years ago
Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter, please?

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Compliments

Brilliant work, be very proud of your efforts. Enjoying every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Writing

I've read a lot on lit and other mediums.

I don't know how many chapters this story has, but I feel a book deal should be offered soon. Or, there are no smart publishers out there

Amazing description of the inner wokings of werewolf's mind.

Keep up the good work, Blue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This chapter was disappointing

I didn't care what was happening because so little story development in this chapter. Yes, Dominic changed fully to his wolf and that is huge. But I just felt like something fundamental was missing. This is not a criticism of your skill - just in such an important part of the story, I felt like you gave up or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yayayay!!

woohoo more Dominic!! very well done chapter, very nice and detailed take on the... mating and... acclimatizing? process. Cant wait for more of this awesome tail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I need more.

Really love your stories. I can't wait for the next chapter.... Don't make us wait too long please?

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Your transition description is phenomenal. What a new and original twist to the merging of human and wolf!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Misty

At times, I feel like you don't write her in a "fair" manner. Everyone always seems to blame her for every little thing that goes wrong, but she's also very ignorant of the situation. She also doesn't want to be mated to Dom. People expect her to know every single thing and be happy but she's not. For example, she got shitted on more for the allocation ceremony than the twins, but it's not like she challenged Samantha.

I would personally like a POV from her and all her internal struggles relating to the situation. At this point, they need to sit down and talk. But I also think people are forgetting how lost she is as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DJKhaled says

Another one.

ChelseaTayChelseaTayalmost 8 years ago
Mating Bond

Hopefully with the mating bond beginning to form, Dom and Misty will begin to understand each other better. And how similar they are, both being stubborn, bull-headed, and short tempered, hehe.

Unfortunately, after seeing the dangers of the transition, I'm sure Samantha and Ben will have even more negative feelings about turning into a wolf. Also what I've been questioning, who's Jarod's mate? Garrett doesn't know it, but we know he's Destined to Flint. I only wonder if we already know Jarod's mate or if there's a new character we need to meet. Wonderful writing, my dear. The writing process takes time and as much as I want my greedy claws on the next installment, don't rush it.

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 8 years ago
Wow, that was exhausting!

But good too!

It's true to say that Dom has been resisting the change, doesn't know what's going on, been slightly changed by Flint, which is unusual, and he is, just fair to say, freaking out about the whole goddamn thing!

Without even mentioning Misty ;)

Your writing is coming on in leaps and bounds - well done you!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Still not a fan of Misty

and this chapter didn't help. I feel sorry for Dom.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Misty

Misty seems like a spoiled brat. Until Dominick's wolf truly dominates her, she is going to fight it. She needs him to prove that he's stronger than she is, and he will. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Misty

I feel for Misty. She is how she was written. Dom's change would've been special if it has been just the 2 of them and not with an audience.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Lovely

A great story for a lovely audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is it just me...

Or does anyone else feel like Sol really isn't an Alpha? It seems like her pack is out of control.

Missty finds her mate and tries to deny him. They get all up in arms about Flint but don't really seem to accept him as he craved to be touched and not even his own parents realized that part of it. They being Dominic and his pack to the compound don't give them a choice and basically throw all their belongings away as if none of it mattered (that isn't being dominant that is being a bully). The whole mess with the pack member who attacked them...including flint...shows how agressive he was and clearly out of control and a liar.

Flint bonds to Dominic, someone he had just met. Flint feels accepted more by this group of strangers than Weres he had known his whole life. Now we find out that the twins want to fight Dom because they think he is in a relationship with Sam and Sol goes along with it without speaking to Dominic to discuss the particulars of why? This lack of communication seems to be a recurring problem in this pack even with all the bonds and how long she has been alpha.

I am glad that Sam punched Misty. All this unnecessary drama that has happened to Dominic because of this girl throwing a tantrum. And as a were she knows that to challenge Dom and then walk away is not something his budding wolf will take lightly and then to run is like challenging his wolf to Chase her. No wonder his wolf took over. Then the rest of them cornering him , what did they expect ...a leisurely stroll down the path.

I hope he makes his own pack once all is said and done.

Lol...okay so a bit of a rant there. It just means it's a great story. Well done

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Anonymous on Dom's change

That is sort of the point. Dom's change would have been special if it were just the two of them, but she has been treating Dom as if he had the plague since the got there. If she had tried describing things and communicating with him, hanging out with all of them and accepting Dom for who he was to start with, it would have been special, but she acted like a spoiled brat, so now she is paying for her own choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
M o r e plz

Too short but well written chapter

Keep them coming

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 8 years ago

Will we see more chapters to this story? :)

MikeCanisMikeCanisalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 12 of a 12 part story?

Please tell me this is not the end and it will be more than 12 parts.

As for this chapter, it was written beautifully. I particularly enjoyed the scenes from Dom's POV inside his mind. To have the wolf in his mind basically put him into a corner, and Dominic on the verge of giving up completely, only to come back and merge with his wolf was elegantly written and the best "merging minds" sequence I have ever read.

Screw the "erotica" part of the story, this is what makes the story worth reading. You are my favorite author on here so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I cannot tell you

how muck I loathe misty. I don't want her stupid self serving ass anywhere near Dominic. She deserves to be a lone or paired with lark at this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous