All Comments on 'Ruptured Reality'

by OliverPride

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

please continue. You are just getting to the part about what happened and why. Reality police? A bit odd but it might happen. 5 stars for a good opening. What is he going to do when children start appearing? Will he Man up and take responsibility or will he be a dead beat dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue!

I absolutely love this! It’s something I’ve been searching for, but haven’t been able to find: sudden, real pregnancy. This is such a fun concept. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
rewind

yes, continue, maybe since he is about to get caught, do a time/reality rewind, and have him use his powers more slowly so they wont be found out, and impregnate the women the old fashioned way while slowing growing theirs and others bodies to his desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's good u should continue

And maybe focus on the story on a wider and grander approach

So as to include more chapters

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 3 years ago

Go ahead, it seems fun.

Let him escape, somehow barely (maybe the teacher still in post orgasmic bliss cover for him but then comprehend herself he must be somehow involved?), then maybe try to undo most the extremes hoping to cover up, as the reality police are sniffing around, then try to think how to use his power less obviously, be a bit more sneaky, a bit more results oriented, so to say (maybe now under guidance of her math teacher? Who happens to be bisexual, or if not, become so on his whim?). It seems he can control chemistry but not minds directly.

That said, I personally adore breasts small and perky, and women slim and muscular. He could do that too, couldn't he, help a girl with sports results, probably next year in college.

Babies, I'm wondering are they indeed his, or just clones of their mothers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue!!!!!!

Please , just continue with this story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly fantastic story, if imagine that is just about every man's dream come true. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story sounds like an SCP story and I love that! He also still has a morality which I like, some of your stories the men just abandon all moral's as soon as they gain power, which I feel is very weak and small of them. People, whether they are good or evil by Nature, will still adhere to a code of morals if they are strong-willed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story. You should definitely continue.

killerzapkillerzapalmost 2 years ago

Please continue! Love your work and would be interested in seeing where you take this

BertWilsonBertWilsonover 1 year ago

Loved it, brilliant! Maybe use the protagonist's ability to "alter reality" regarding overall body size in addition to what he can already do. For example, an over 6' tall bully with a hot girlfriend, maybe the head cheerleader or majorette. Reduce him to about 4'6" tall or shorter and alter the bully's gf's body for extreme sex and only interested in him while humiliating her now little junior high or elementary school size boyfriend. Tie him to a kindergarten chair and force him to watch hours upon hours of sex while his little c...ck stiffens and he is berated by his "former' girlfriend. Just an idea...

bubba082683bubba082683over 1 year ago

This is a great start. I would love to see it become a series.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

This is a story I keep coming back to as one of my favorites to get off with. I wish there was more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOliverPride@OliverPride
Hello I write all kinds of stories. They usually involve pregnant women as that is my fetish. I'm very friendly so please reach out to chat. If you have any suggestions or ideas don't hesitate. My email is oliverpride88@gmail.com thank you!