All Comments on 'Rush'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Poppers

The first time I tried them was in a bathhouse a few years ago and the effects were fantastic , a guy who I had been sucking in the steam room led me into a room with a swing suspended from the ceiling and got me to climb in facing him with my ankles in leather stirrups - he mauled me , squeezing my nipples pretty hard - I love that - then he stepped back and lubed me up liberally before nudging my hole with his cock head , just before he pushed it in he produced a small brown bottle and inhaled deeply in both nostrils , seeing me stare at him , he offered it to me telling me what to do - the effect was stunning, I felt immediately relaxed and even hornier than before !!, I hardly felt him enter me and push all the way in until he hit my prostate- the pleasure was indescribable and I pushed forward to get him deeper

In our haste we both forgot about him wearing a condom But I wasn’t about to stop him I was in heaven

After he had cum I asked him where to get some poppers and went and bought them later on

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poppers

I liked your story, but found how different people can do poppers. I love them, but not sure because of formula changes, I have grown to have some allergic reactions to them. I have always loved the brown bottle, but used it only when with men, in a group, one on one setting, but only personal masturbation on very rear occasions. Hope to see another brown bottle video booth story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Memories

I was a fan of locker room back in the 70’s but never used it during sex or masturbating. LSD was my drug of choice for sex back then. I might just have to explore poppers once more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

Love to read stories about women using poppers as well. If only they knew what it is like to use the magic vapours from the little brown bottle. Many years ago I did enjoy the company of a beautiful Maori woman in Auckland who loved poppers. After a bowl or two it was off to bed with the bottle.and wild, mind blowing times followed, including her first anal experience.

Being bi, I still head off to the gay saunas when I can and shout myself a fresh bottle of Gold. Nothing like cock and poppers!

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaabout 5 years ago

I had been sucking cock in a public park for years before I used poppers. I knew what they were and many of the guys I would suck off would sniff them while i worshipped their cock. I was offered poppers many times and sure regret all those wasted moments!

First time I used them I had gone to a guys house who wanted to suck me. I had met him through CL. He was going down on me while I was on his couch in the living room. He had a large screen tv with gay porn and this Daddy type fucking a young twink. The guy sucking me was taking hits of poppers and offered me some. I was curious so I tried them. My world changed from that point!!! The whole room slowed down and I became warmer. I could hear my own heart beating. The guy was slipping his lubed fingers up my asshole and massaging my prostate.

The guy asked me if he could tie my hands down while he sucked me and played with my asshole. I was gone on the poppers and said yes. He tied my hands to the sides of the couch and produced a WWII looking gas mask he wanted to put on me. He said he had poppers in it and would add more while he sucked me.

The smell was intoxicating and instantly I was in Goon-Land! I remember having my eyes open but still could not see anything except a bright blue light as he sucked me and was trying to fist my tight asshole.

I came so hard I was crying and removed my mask and was comforting me by giving me little kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember a great popper session with a guy who picked me up at Lafayette Park in SF where we and others had been taking in the sunset. Back at his posh apartment he offered me a hit from his bottle as we were sitting on his couch, talking, sipping wine and smoking some pot. While that first incredible rush was hitting me he leaned in and began to make out with me. I hadn’t been into kissing men up till then, but got right into it with him. Deep tongue, mouth sucking, wet, slobbering, slutty kisses. A little later I was straddling him, sliding my ass bud back and forth along the length of his cock. It’s something I really like. I wasn’t planning to fuck the guy but he had me lean down, to kiss some more I thought, and helped me to a couple of big hits. This time as the rush came over me he had me raise up a little, positioned his cock back there and said, “go ahead. You know you want it.” All peppered up and slutty, I lowered myself effortlessly until the full length of his cock was deep in me. Setting off fireworks, shooting stars and hot, throbbing pleasure in my head and body.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7139 months ago

I was first introduced to poppers by a gay cocksucker who came into my booth at an arcade. God, the rush was incredible. I couldn't believe how good his mouth felt on my cock as I came buckets in his eager slutty mouth. I've just about always had a bottle in my desk since then. I love the rush so much. Also, the way it makes my ass relax to take my dildo is amazing. As the inhibitions melt away I just become pure sex and can't get enough

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have never used poppers but have scared incase i become addicted. I first went to a sauna in Manchester, came too quickly as a guy wanked my cock while i sucked his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous