Rush Hour Crush Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning sex never gets better than this.
4.2k words
4.72
7.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTA1029
GTA1029
51 Followers

The kettle clicked and steam rose out of the spout as the water bubbled deep inside. I poured the hot water over the coffee grounds and waited for the pot to brew, enjoying the smell of the percolating coffee. Chloe was still asleep, and despite being tired from our incredible night together, I was too excited not to be awake. I was like a kid on Christmas day ready to spend a whole day together, ideally in bed.

As I stood naked in the Kitchen my thoughts drifted to the previous night's love making. I couldn't help but smile as I thought about it. There were so many new experiences to reflect on, but despite them being new and completely different to what I'd ever done with a woman before, there wasn't a hint of regret. I was proud of my open mind and how that led to such an intense sexual experience. I was excited to explore more of this side of my sexuality and even after the short time we'd known each other I knew I wanted to explore it with Chloe.

Chloe was a woman who happened to have a cock and that was fine with me, no more than fine, it was fucking hot. My ass was still recovering from the intense orgasmic pleasure that Chloe had caused inside me. Her big 8-inch cock had made a home for itself in my ass. As I thought about the previous night I could feel those sensations we'd shared together pulsing through my body, causing my blood to pump faster and my cock to stiffen. I was longing for her cock inside me pounding my g-spot and her hand wrapped around my own stiff cock.

I didn't think it could have happened to me, it was too sensual, too perfect, I must have imagined it. When I'd been with girls in the past, it felt good, but nothing could have prepared me for Chloe. Nothing prepares you for the pleasure of being pounded by a girl you really like. My cock stiffened at the thought of her big dick inside me, my knees went weak and a little precum wet the tip of my cock.

I plunged the coffee and poured two cups, but the lust still flowed through my body. Chloe was asleep in the other room, and I wanted her. As I made my way back into the bedroom I hoped Chloe would be sat awake with her cock standing to attention ready to plough my ass, but as I came through the doorway, I saw that she was still asleep. Seeing her lying there made another feeling erupt, not simply lust, but a feeling of love, and admiration for her naked peaceful beauty. I wasn't expecting that.

As I reflected more on this feeling I realised that I was properly falling for Chloe, we'd not known each other long, but it really felt like we were meant to be together. Seeing her on the train and bumping into her in the bar was enough to convince me that we were meant to be together. A thought about how I'd explain this to my conservative family spread across my mind, but that was for the next chapter in our relationship, and I wasn't going to let preemptive bigotry spoil this moment.

Chloe's beautiful hair was slightly matted from sleep and lay softly over her naked body. Her big boobs hung freely and her cock peeped out between her legs as she slept. Her soft skin lay on the white sheets. There was no duvet as it was a hot summer, so a thin sheet merely rested between her legs. Her round ass looked soft and inviting as I walked around to her side of the bed with the coffee. I wondered whether she too was thinking about last night together.

I put the coffees down and crept back into bed, although I wanted Chloe to be awake, it was purely selfish, and I was careful not to wake her. She looked peaceful as she lay there in my bed, there was no longer any mystery about her, she wasn't just a girl I'd seen on the train any more, we'd been intimate and I'd done things to and with her that I'd never known I'd enjoy.

Chloe moved in her sleep and turned to lay on her back. Her big tits now faced the ceiling and her big cock was semi-erect and waiting to be sucked. I leant over and gently kissed it, but this didn't disturb Chloe, so I began to gently stroke her long shaft and kissed the tip. As I played with her, I could feel her stiffen in my hand. I was having the desired effect. I took her cock in my mouth and let my tongue play around her tip.

As I worked my mouth on her sleeping cock, I could feel it growing in my mouth. She let out a soft moan in her sleep and I took my cue to take more of her in my mouth. I pushed her cock deeper towards my throat, holding it in my mouth and working my tongue around the shaft. I was still taking things slowly as I didn't want her to wake straight away, I was hoping this would be a nice surprise.

I was getting turned on as I sucked on Chloe. I couldn't believe I was pleasuring her like this whilst she slept. Chloe let out a soft sleepy sigh of pleasure and lust as I played with her balls, the skin was soft and hairless. I took her cock out of my mouth and kissed her balls, licking them and gently nibbling at them. Chloe moved again and her hands traced her body as she let out soft moans of delight.

I let my tongue guide me back up along her rock hard shaft and play with her tip, before taking her cock fully in my mouth. I could sense that Chloe was now waking and so I took more of her cock deeper in my mouth. Letting my saliva keep her cock moist and slippery as I bobbed my head faster pushing her tip against the back of my throat.

Chloe's hand stroked my head and I could feel her pushing my head further onto her cock as it pushed deeper against my throat. Now I knew she was awake there was no point being timid so I went to town on her cock like I had done the night before. I was loving the feeling of her size inside my mouth, choking on her big cock. Chloe moaned and gripped the sheets as I bobbed my head up and down playing with her cock.

"That feels great baby." Chloe cried out.

I repositioned myself in between her legs so I could get her cock deeper inside me. I held her ass with my hands and sucked her deep inside my mouth. Chloe couldn't hide her lust if she tried, her soft moans got louder and thrusts deeper as I sucked. It quickly became Chloe fucking my mouth. Holding her ass I pushed her deeper in my mouth drinking the precum that oozed out with each thrust. Chloe held her tits, massaging them and playing with her nipples. I could tell this was turning her on as she fucked my throat.

"Oh god!" she cried out.

Her body tensed and she squeezed her bouncy breasts tightly as her cock erupted inside my mouth. Her warm cum sprayed the back of my throat and I drank every drop, hungry for her fluids. The breakfast of champions! I slurped away for a few more moments before releasing her cock and positioning myself on top of her body and leaning close. She kissed me passionately. Her big juicy lips felt so good that I couldn't help biting them softly. My mouth was wet and sticky but Chloe kissed me with more and more passion.

"I hope that's how you plan to wake me every day!" she joked, but I'd have been happy to oblige.

"I've made coffee, if you want it?" I said

"You do know how to treat a girl." and she took a sip of the coffee

We lay together drinking our coffees cuddled together in bed. Chloe was a sexual wonder, and I found everything about her would turn me on. Her soft breathing, the way she drank her coffee and the way she still looked so fresh after a night of intense sex and drinking. I couldn't stay still for long, I needed to be intimate with her again. I was addicted to her and wanted to fuck and be fucked by her over and over again.

Her cock was still glistening with a combination of her cum and my saliva. I put the coffee cup down and began to massage it again. Chloe took her cue and began making moves on my already rock hard cock.

"Someones excited," she said playfully, and kissed me passionately.

Her plump lips felt as good as they had the previous night and we kissed and played with each other for a few minutes. Our bodies thrust against each other as we kissed and played. Before long my cock was throbbing with desire like I'd never known.

"I want to fuck you." Chloe said with the kind of lust in her eyes you don't argue with.

"I think I might need some lube though," I admitted, which made Chloe smile "It's still new to me"

Chloe obliged and grabbed the bottle of lube off the side as I positioned myself ready for a pounding. She poured a healthy amount over us both. The gel felt cool on my ass, but that was soon replaced by the warmth of Chloe's big 8-inch cock.

I moaned loudly in pleasure as she slowly pushed her cock into my ass. The pain was intense for a moment, but that pain transitioned into pleasure as Chloe leaned in and kissed my shoulder and I turned to kiss her lips. She held me closely for a moment as we kissed, and my ass got comfortable with the feeling of her girth inside me.

Slowly her cock began to thrusting and I relaxed into the feeling being fucked by Chloe. As she slowly pushed her cock against my g-spot, ripples of pleasure flowed through my ass. I felt ecstasy, pure pleasure, it was pleasure pulsating through my blood as Chloe held me gently filling my ass with her cock.

"This feels so good Chloe," I moaned as she began to work her cock with more intensity.

The thrusting got deeper and faster as I slid my ass back and forth taking her slippery cock inside. We pumped in sync with each other, like a well oiled machine, the slippery lube feeling great with each piston push from Chloe's hips. Our machine was not a repetitive one though, it was powered on lust and every move filled each of us with pleasure. Chloe spanked my ass and started to pick up the speed. Pumping my ass like she'd never done before, last night's sex was not as intense as she was this morning, and it felt great. I hooked my legs around her thighs as they slapped against mine, her thrusts faster and faster. I moaned as she made my ass hers.

"You want my cock baby?" she barked in a sexy voice.

"I want it so bad, fuck me harder," I begged in pleasure.

I felt her cock swell inside me, she was clearly so turned on. Chloe held her hands tight around my hips as she thrust her cock deep inside me slamming my g-spot and making my body writhe in pleasure. My own cock was hard with pleasure and I could feel it slapping against my stomach as the lust rippled through my body.

"I'm gonna cum," Chloe said after a minute of intense pounding. "Let's change positions."

We changed positions so that I was sitting on top of Chloe on the edge of the bed. I worked my ass back over her rock hard cock and squeezed my anus around her cock. She moaned in pleasure and enjoyed having her cock massaged by my ass. She held me tight and close with her tits pressed against my back as her hands reached in front of me and stroked my rock hard cock.

"Oh god!" I cried out and I felt both my ass and my cock being pleasured.

Her hands felt amazing wrapped around my cock and I could tell this wasn't going to last long for either of us. Chloe began to thrust her hips upward again as she massaged my cock, I couldn't control my pleasure and let out a long moan.

Chloe let go of my cock and lay back onto the bed and as she did her cock seemed to go even further inside me. I kept thrusting as this slight change in our position had caused more pleasure to flow through me. Feeling Chloe's cock reach its new position caused me to spray cum all over the floor of the bedroom in front of me. As I sprayed my ass clenched tight around Chloe's cock and she too lost control sending warm cum inside my ass.

"Oh god that was amazing!" Chloe said as I pulled my ass off her cock. "I can't believe you've only ever done that with me, you're a natural." she laughed warmly.

I smiled and then gave her a kiss. I loved being pounded by her. She was exactly what I'd been looking for, I felt so great with her.

"It's you Chloe," I said earnestly "I just feel so amazing with you, I'm a lucky guy!"

"I'm the lucky one, honestly." she said and spanked my ass playfully.

We kissed passionately for a moment, and whilst there was a sexual chemistry our kiss said something more. It was companionship and a sense of acceptance between us. We fit together, literally inside each other, but also in another way and it was this that I was excited to explore. Chloe broke away from my lips.

She rolled onto her front and pushed her big ass ready for me in a matter of sexual urgency. There was no time for finding the lube, she spat on her hand and rubbed it on her ass. I took her cue and wet my cock as she pulled her cheeks apart with the same sexual urgency.

As I teased her pink ass with my cock she moaned and begged "Fuck me! I want your cock inside me baby."

I pushed my cock into her ass gently, feeling my way into her. Gradually more and more of my cock made its way inside her, it wasn't as smooth as with the lube, but it still felt amazing and my cock was still wet with cum which helped. Her tightness felt more intense and I could tell that Chloe was loving it too.

Before I'd fully got used to my cock in her ass, Chloe was already pushing and thrusting at me. Her tight ass squeezed my cock deeper inside her and I began to match her speed and vigor as I pumped away at her big juicy bum.

"That's it, god it feels so good." she screamed as we pumped away on the bed.

I spanked her ass, Chloe let out a moan and things went up another gear. She lay flat down on the bed and my cock went deeper inside her. The change of position made everything feel more intense and despite our moves being smaller they felt more intense. Chloe leant back and kissed me, a wet passionate kiss that was interrupted by moans of joy.I liked that we could both drive each other wild.

"I want to look at you while you fuck me!" Chloe said.

She turned round and lay on her back. Her big tits looked irresistible and so I sucked on her nipples and resumed my cock inside her ass. Chloe's legs wrapped tightly around my waist and pushed my stomach close to her. As I sucked her nipples, I could feel her cock, hard with desire, pressing against my body. Her cock wasn't the only thing hard, her erect nipple felt so good in my mouth.

This position felt more intimate than before, and the feeling of our bodies tightly pressed against each other was more intense too. With a loud suck I removed my mouth from her nipple and kissed Chloe's lips again. I bit her soft pillowy lips causing Chloe to moan loudly.

I took things slower for a moment, enjoying the sensations of being inside this gorgeous trans woman, who I wanted to be my girlfriend, and I wanted to do this with every morning.

"Your cock feels so great," she whispered.

"You like it in your ass?" I said back softly.

"I love it" She replied and took my lips between her teeth.

We kissed more intensely than we had before, and I couldn't control my lust. I pumped at her ass faster and faster. I was loving how much she was enjoying my cock inside her. Her own cock was slapping my stomach as I got faster and faster, swapping between kissing her lips and her nipples.

As we kissed I felt my cock quiver in delight. Her legs squeezed my ass tightly and I held her close as I fucked her. The intense feeling made my cock lose control. Shots of cum fired off inside Chloe's beautiful ass as we continued to fuck eachother, the cum acted as a slippery lube on our final moments of pleasure.

I lay breathless for a moment, letting my orgasm subside. Chloe kissed me and let out a loud moan of pleasure. I took a few moments to enjoy the intimacy of our bodies in this position before I pulled out my cock and held Chloe.

***

We decided to clean up and go out for some breakfast. There's a great brunch place near my house that changes the menu every week and comes up with all sorts of great brunch ideas. The weather was much cooler today and looked like there might be rain, so we rushed down the street to avoid the potential rain and got a cute table in the corner and ordered some coffee.

Chloe looked amazing, she glowed. As the heavens opened outside we were safe and dry together inside the cafe. Her skin looked perfect and soft, and her lips looked completely kissable in a thick layer of lip gloss. Seeing her sat opposite me was exactly what I wanted for the rest of my life. I wanted to wake up and get fucked senseless by her big cock and then go out for brunch. I was about to tell Chloe this when the waitress came to take our food order.

"Could I have the smashed broccoli with a poached egg?" asked Chloe.

"And I'll get the shakshuka please," I asked and then turned to Chloe "should we have pancakes to share after?"

"Definitely" she responded "The rhubarb and strawberry pancakes to share please" she asked the waitress.

We brunched our way into oblivion, I felt absolutely stuffed after our pancakes, but it all tasted so good. As we ate we chatted and laughed about things we could see outside, or people in the cafe. Chloe had a good sense of humour and I enjoyed how the time just slipped away easily and naturally. Our conversations were as enjoyable and intimate as the poundings we'd given each other in the bedroom.

We decided to get the bill and go for a stroll through the park now the rain had stopped and walk off the food baby we'd both grown. Seeing Chloe in her tight leather trousers and a faint outline of a bulge at the crotch as she rose from the table was turning me on, but right now the idea of being fucked was too much!

"I'm having a really great time with you Ciaran." Chloe said as we walked through the park.

"Me too, I'm not sure how I'm gonna get through the rest of the week without you." I replied

Chloe smiled and said "Well maybe you don't have to," then she paused "you could meet me on the train and we could go home together, and maybe alternate staying at each other's places? Although I do have a roommate so you'd have to fuck me quietly."

"Or I could gag you?" I joked.

"I like the sound of that!" Chloe said.

I felt a ripple pulse through my cock at the thought of us exploring this with her roommate only a few doors down.

"Sounds like a plan, and maybe you can gag me too." I joked.

"Oh I will," she said as she kissed me on the cheek

"I'd love to meet you on the train after work" I said.

Chloe smiled and we agreed to meet on the train after work on Monday. In some ways it felt too soon to be seeing Chloe so soon into our relationship. Perhaps I should take things slower, but as we walked through the park I knew that it was the perfect time. We reached a quiet section of the park where there was no one around. I stopped and looked at Chloe. She was beautiful, her eyes were kind and warm and her figure looked amazing in those tight leather pants.

I pulled Chloe tight and kissed her lips, enjoying the feeling of the sticky lip gloss as our lips explored each other. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and kissed passionately, lust increasing with each second of contact. I held Chloe tightly as we kissed, stroking her soft leather pants and squeezing her big bum. Chloe bit my lip seductively and I moved my hand from her ass to the bulge forming in her pants.

Her hard cock felt so natural to me. I looked to see if anyone was around but there was no one about. Chloe pulled me close and directed me into a dense section of shrubbery. I returned my hand to her crotch stroking it through the trousers and she did the same to me.

Even though we'd had each other already today, I couldn't help myself. I wanted her cock. I was obsessed with being fucked by her. If we hadn't eaten so much I'd have bent down here in the bushes, so instead I put my hand inside her leather pants and wrapped my hand around her cock. It felt soft and warm as I stroked her big feminine cock. Chloe purred and took long heavy breathes that made her breasts rise and fall dramatically.

Chloe wasn't a selfish lover and after a moment of me pleasuring her, I felt her hand manoeuvre its way into my pants and start to play with my cock. She was an expert at making every sexual encounter feel extraordinary. Here we are on a grey day, in a park and yet her hands make it feel like perfection. She stroked my cock gently at first, teasing me, stroking my shaft with her long nails, which sent a shiver through my cock and nearly made me blow my load.

GTA1029
GTA1029
51 Followers
12