Rush Hour Crush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You liked that!" she said with a smile.

I kissed her as a way of responding. Our kiss was more intense than before and the action spurred us both on, working our hands around each other's cocks and kissing like they were in short supply. It was the excitement of being seen and the danger of the situation that added to the fun of it all. Whilst we'd done something similar on our first night together, we had the cover of night to blend into the background.

Chloe stroked my shaft again with her nails as her soft lips kissed my neck. As she began to tug away at me again, I couldn't take the pleasure any more and shot several sticky loads of cum into my pants.

I enjoyed the orgasm for a moment and then turned my attention to finishing Chloe. I pulled her close and spanked her ass, which made a satisfying sound. I worked my hand faster and faster on Chloe's cock, she moaned in delight as I kissed her neck and bit her ear lobe softly. Our bodies were close as we stared at each other intensely. Chloe's eyes were lusty as she reached the final moments of climax, shooting a stream of cum inside her panties and covering my hand with her special sauce.

I removed my hand and licked the remaining cum off my hand, which I could tell Chloe liked. After I'd removed every trace of her semen, I kissed her lips and we made out exploring each other's tongues for a few more moments.

"You know we could have just gone back to yours," Chloe said as she broke away from my lips.

"I know, but I like the danger," I joked.

"Me too," she said with a wink.

12